Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
    Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Make someone smile today :)

Naruto = Sakura if ye all hate sakura then ye all should hate naruto too

The characer sakura is hated so much for many reason but i have notice the main reason she is hated because she doesnt
    love or have feeling for the main character. ppl call her ***** though i like sakura i can admit she is a bich sometime but i can also admit naruto is the same
    Okay naruo treats poor hinata exactly the same way as sakura treats naruto has everyone forrgotten that.
    in matter of fact naruto is even worse in treating hinata as compare to sakura treats him .
    ( i am fan of naurhina)n but i dont like naruto.
    Naruto didnt know that hinata even existed when they were rly young he was selfish just like sakura
    aming for the mos popular girl in the class. the only reason he became rival with sasuke because
    he was so jealous sakura HAD FEELINGs FOR sasuke and he said he will beat sasuke and get sakura attention. while hinata was there cheering for him
    this in some manga when they were rly young.
    he has trained so many times hinata was whatching him yet he competely ignored her as if she didnt even exit. i never saw in the manga naruto whatching sakura everytime
    Then naruto sees hinata for the first time and says he hasnt clue why she so shy in front of him okay at this point hes an idoit so i dont blame him that much.
    Then naruto calls hinata weird like sakura calls naruo annoying.
    then we go to chpt 437 hinata tells naruo that she loves him yet naruto doesnt even rply back to her feelings
    He is so obessed about sakura just how sakura is obessed about sasuke but what i like about sakura she give naruto rply back an honest answer that she doesnt have feeling
    for him. but naruto hasnt even answered hinata yet I know we have all read manga 615 that doesnt prove any thing exept naruo and hinata are fighing together
    Why is sakura sooooooooooooooo hated if she doesnt love the main character is not her fault she loves sasuke
    Naruto exactly like sakura and should be hated if she is hated he always ignored hinata just how sakura ignored him

Last edited by zeezzay; 01-06-2013 at 06:20 PM.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto = Sakura if ye all hate sakura then ye all should hate naruto too

Ye? is this a new form of American slang i'm not familiar with?

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    this statement is false

i never see naruto punching hinata in the face

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

1. Learn to spell
    2. Learn to make topics that make sense
    3. Learn to spell

Banned
    Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blowing Fanboys and Idiots
    alike With C4 Karura

Naruto and Sakura have waaaaaaaaaay more diffrences than similarities.

And for the record, Naruto doesn't go around punching Hinata, and he doesn't think she's weird. I could honestly go on and on and on, but I won't.

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bad is the new good

The main reason she is hated is that she is a useless,crying little ***** who is obsessed with Sasuke and hasn't contributed in pretty much anything for the whole story...f@*k naruhina and f@#k narusaku...it's not a love story!!!!

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Akuma no Ko" Robin

Naruto has a few traits that Sakura doesn't. First of all he has more will power...Kage Summit arc shows that Sakura has a average will power as she couldn't kill Sasuke. Basically Naruto is more decisive...

Also, Naruto would never do what Sakura did with her confession. He doesn't mess with emotions that way. He doesn't try to be manipulative even if the reasons are noble.

Naruto's hot headed personality stems from his neglect for being a Jinjuriki when Sakura's comes from her rivalry with Ino, and her intolerance of Naruto in Part I.

Speaking of part I, Naruto has never treated someone like trash as Sakura did to him through basically all of part I.

I personally don't hate Sakura.....I dislike her personality and her actions rashly based on her feelings, but when she isn't making poor choices Sakura is just Sakura

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

That grammar made me refuse to read it, but I know you forgot that Naruto =/= Sakura.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

and naruto never new till the pien arc that hinata had feelings for him
    sakura from part 1 knew naruto liked her but she still olwz cheered more for sasuke and rarely treated naruto nicely

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hazed View Post
    That grammar made me refuse to read it, but I know you forgot that Naruto =/= Sakura.
    sry for the bad grammar. and no i didnt mean naruto=/=sakura i meant naruto = sakura so dont chaange it pls.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by celarian View Post
    1. Learn to spell
    2. Learn to make topics that make sense
    3. Learn to spell
    sry just realized after i post that i spell pretty much every thig wrong.
    Yes this topic makes sense naruto is exactly like sakura.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KGB Kakuzu View Post
    Naruto has a few traits that Sakura doesn't. First of all he has more will power...Kage Summit arc shows that Sakura has a average will power as she couldn't kill Sasuke. Basically Naruto is more decisive...

Also, Naruto would never do what Sakura did with her confession. He doesn't mess with emotions that way. He doesn't try to be manipulative even if the reasons are noble.

Naruto's hot headed personality stems from his neglect for being a Jinjuriki when Sakura's comes from her rivalry with Ino, and her intolerance of Naruto in Part I.

Speaking of part I, Naruto has never treated someone like trash as Sakura did to him through basically all of part I.

I personally don't hate Sakura.....I dislike her personality and her actions rashly based on her feelings, but when she isn't making poor choices Sakura is just Sakura
    But at the kage summit sakura was only rying to protect naruto from fighting sasuke. She knew how much naruo loves her and love going on dae with her so she belived by saying she loves naruto will make naruto happy and naruto would stop chasing sasuke.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

People who dislike Sakura for not reciprocating Narutos feelings are typically males who are interested in the romantic subtext of the manga and pairings. These people project their own romantic predispositions onto Narutos relationships, they put themselves in Narutos shoes and well, they presumably are repelled by Narutos unconditional feelings for Sakura. The analogy with Hinata does not hold simply because Hinata never really approached Naruto (i.e. hinted her feelings) until her confession, after which Narutos feelings about her are not really clear.

The difference between the Sakura/Naruto and Naruto/Hinata development is that in the case of the later, it was generally Hinatas fault for Naruto remaining oblivious to her feelings (well it couldnt really be helped considering her personality but it wasnt really Narutos fault) whereas this cant be said for Naruto in the case of the former.

Last edited by Prometheus Beta; 01-06-2013 at 06:24 PM.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by chintu234 View Post
    and naruto never new till the pien arc that hinata had feelings for him
    sakura from part 1 knew naruto liked her but she still olwz cheered more for sasuke and rarely treated naruto nicely
    how can he not know that she had feelings for him hes is complete idiot even after the pein arc he never once replied to hinata about her feeling

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Prometheus Beta View Post
    People who dislike Sakura for not reciprocating Narutos feelings are typically males who are interested in the romantic subtext of the manga and pairings. These people project their own romantic predispositions onto Narutos relationships, they put themselves in Narutos shoes and well, they presumably are repelled by Narutos unconditional feelings for Sakura. The analogy with Hinata does not hold simply because Hinata never really approached Naruto (i.e. hinted her feelings) until her confession, after which Narutos feelings about her are not really clear.

The difference between the Sakura/Naruto and Naruto/Hinata development is that in the case of the later, it was generally Hinatas fault for Naruto remaining oblivious to her feelings (well it couldnt really be helped considering her personality but it wasnt really Narutos fault) whereas this cant be said for Sakura in the case of the former.
    okay igree with part where naruto made his feeling so obvious for sakura and hinata didnt but what about hinatas confession naruto compeletly ignored her and still hasnt answered her yet on it. he calls sakura sakura chan meaning highly respecting her while he just calls hinata hinata. same goes for sakura she calls sasuke sasuke chan but naruto the same

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

ppl stop saying naruto never punched hinata. every where girls go hitting guys for the laugh of it sakura hitting naruto is only for the joke

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

the only thing Naruto and Sakura have in common is their flat chest :P

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

How was Naruto supposed to know her in their childhood when she hid herself every time she watched him train and didn't once attempt to engage him in a conversation? Yes, Hinata is shy, but her shyness is the reason why Naruto didn't know her. You can't know someone who practically disappears in the background because that person is so quiet and shy.

Also he found her weird probably because she went red every time he looked at her and she fainted every time he spoke to her (like when he returns after the three years in the beginning of Shippuden). Honestly wouldn't you find a person weird if they go red and faint every time you look or talk to them?

Also Naruto had no experience with girls genuinely liking him. For practically his entire childhood he was scorned for something that wasn't his fault, he was hated and ridiculed by practically everyone in the village bar the few exceptions. He never knew that Hinata liked him because she never talked to him and tried to keep as much to the background as possible.

I don't think Naruto just liked Sakura because she was popular - wasn't Ino more popular? - he found her pretty and he had idealized her; plus he was twelve years old. Also he became rivals with Sasuke because Sasuke was the strongest of their class and he wanted to be acknowledged by him - also because he felt that he and Sasuke shared a few similarities. He didn't become rivals with him simply because Sakura was crushing on him.
    And of course he was jealous of Sasuke because he hold Sakura's attention - wouldn't you get jealous if your crush paid more attention to the popular guy in your class than to you?

Also, seeing as Naruto was at the verge of being killed by Pein, excuse him if he doesn't talk about Hinata's sudden love confession when she jumped in front of him to save him. Give the guy a break - practically the whole town was destroyed, friends of him were dying, a girl jumps in front of him, confesses her love out of the blue and then gets killed, he gets overtaken by Kyuubi, met his dad, talked to Nagato and then had to help rebuild the village after being acknowledged by the villagers as their hero - an acknowledgment he had been striving for to get since he was small and old enough to realize that he wasn't liked.
    Also considering there was a time skip, we don't know if he ever talked to Hinata or not.

Also he isn't as obsessed with Sakura anymore - do you see him obsessing about her? No. In that regard, Sakura obsesses more about Sasuke than Naruto about Sakura (hell, we don't even know if he still likes Sakura or has given up on his crush).

And Sakura is mostly disliked because of her personality and some of her actions towards Sasuke and Naruto - well, that's why I dislike her. Disliking her personality is a common reason though.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by zeezzay View Post
    okay igree with part where naruto made his feeling so obvious for sakura and hinata didnt but what about hinatas confession naruto compeletly ignored her and still hasnt answered her yet on it. he calls sakura sakura chan meaning highly respecting her while he just calls hinata hinata. same goes for sakura she calls sasuke sasuke chan but naruto the same
    Well her confession came off as sudden to say the least, to add to that there were other more important issues with the whole Kage summit thing and Sasuke and now the war. Whether Naruto still has (or at least wants to have) romantic desire for Sakura is unclear because he seems to have accepted Sakuras feelings for Sasuke and now he knows about Hinatas feelings as well.

Of course this is all taking the manga a bit too seriously, we have to step back and realize that Kishimoto will not resolve the romance/pairings until near the end. Take it from someone who doesnt care about the pairings, I think the Naruto/Hinata pairing is more likely than Naruto/Sakura in the end, the recent chapter was obviously engineered with pairing hints and the Naruto/Sakura pairing has basically only had negative development ever since the confession whereas the Naruto/Hinata pairing has gotten only positive development.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    ????

how can he not know that she had feelings for him hes is complete idiot even after the pein arc he never once replied to hinata about her feeling
    hey man, i think you don't that naruto is a bit thick headed........
    thats what makes naruto character awesome

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Looks like we have a closet NS fan trying to make his/her argument more convincing by saying they're a NH fan.
    1. He didn't know Hinata existed because she never talked to him. I dont know some guys in my class cause i never talk to them.It doesnt mean I hate them.
    2.Its already stated that Naruto chose Sasuke as his rival because Sasuke was everything he wanted to be. it may include winning over Sakura, but thats speculation.
    3.Naruto calls her weird, but he also says he likes weird girls. That does not mean 'liking' her, but at least he accepts her as a friend.
    4. He hasn't replied to her confession because he's been a little busy.
    5. Sakura honest about her feelings? She lied to naruto about loving him so he wouldn't chase Sasuke.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lovin' life in christian love

Quote Originally Posted by KGB Kakuzu View Post

Nicely said KGB :D I agree with you 100%

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thinking

Big difference between Naruto and Sakura, Naruto was friend starved if you were in any way nice to Naruto you had a friend for life, Sakura started out vain and arrogant when the series started out and even dough She has mellowed over the years,She is not yet at the point ofSacrificing it all for others,maybe ones Sasuke retires that may change.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Naruto wasnt rude to hinata in fact in the first season he swore on her blood that he was restore her honour when she lost against neji,
    Sakura, was always rude to naruto, even when gaara attacked her and she was unconscious, she went up to sasuke to thank him that he saved her but when sasuke said, no it was naruto who saved her, did she run up to naruto and thank him? No because she is a *****. She was just suprised, which shows again how rude she is because she didnt think naruto was strong enough to protect her.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Being Batman

The characer sakura is hated so much for many reason but i have notice the main reason she is hated because she doesnt
    love or have feeling for the main character. ppl call her ***** though i like sakura i can admit she is a bich sometime but i can also admit naruto is the same
    Okay naruo treats poor hinata exactly the same way as sakura treats naruto has everyone forrgotten that.
    in matter of fact naruto is even worse in treating hinata as compare to sakura treats him .
    ( i am fan of naurhina)n but i dont like naruto.
    Naruto didnt know that hinata even existed when they were rly young he was selfish just like sakura
    aming for the mos popular girl in the class. the only reason he became rival with sasuke because
    he was so jealous sakura HAD FEELINGs FOR sasuke and he said he will beat sasuke and get sakura attention. while hinata was there cheering for him
    this in some manga when they were rly young.
    he has trained so many times hinata was whatching him yet he competely ignored her as if she didnt even exit. i never saw in the manga naruto whatching sakura everytime
    Then naruto sees hinata for the first time and says he hasnt clue why she so shy in front of him okay at this point hes an idoit so i dont blame him that much.
    Then naruto calls hinata weird like sakura calls naruo annoying.
    then we go to chpt 437 hinata tells naruo that she loves him yet naruto doesnt even rply back to her feelings
    He is so obessed about sakura just how sakura is obessed about sasuke but what i like about sakura she give naruto rply back an honest answer that she doesnt have feeling
    for him. but naruto hasnt even answered hinata yet I know we have all read manga 615 that doesnt prove any thing exept naruo and hinata are fighing together
    Why is sakura sooooooooooooooo hated if she doesnt love the main character is not her fault she loves sasuke
    Naruto exactly like sakura and should be hated if she is hated he always ignored hinata just how sakura ignored him
    1)speak english
    2)i read like 2 sentences and i could see but-hurt
    3)you say sakura treat naruto better then he treated hinata yet i don't remember him poisoning or hitting hinata ever.
    4)think before you post

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»