Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Banned
    Status
    Oct 2012
    This user has no status.

Re: Go redskins!

Quote Originally Posted by Dreckerplayer View Post
    not in the recent season...
    When the Giants are at their best, and the Redskins are at their best, the Giants should win every time. The Giants go from scoring 52 points in one week to 0 the next. Theyre just so inconsistent but when they play their best they can beat anybody.

Status
    Dec 2012
    This user has no status in
    life

Quote Originally Posted by TheBrightSide View Post
    Im a Giants fan living in Virginia, so as you can imagine im getting a lot of shit talking from my friends haha
    I'm a Cowboys fan living in VA. I Think I got it worse lol. But for this game...Seahawks!

Status
    Mar 2012
    Blah

Quote Originally Posted by Salty Sally View Post
    dude I thought you said you hated the skins lol you said you like ravens
    I've NEVER said that.

You've got me mixed up with someone else.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Teflon.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBrightSide View Post
    When the Giants are at their best, and the Redskins are at their best, the Giants should win every time. The Giants go from scoring 52 points in one week to 0 the next. Theyre just so inconsistent but when they play their best they can beat anybody.
    I agree. I mean...what teams can defeat the Giants when both offense and defense are playing their best. Giants have the highest peak in the NFL IMO, they just more often don't play like it.

OT: Shanahan is an idiot for letting RGIII play, he is on his way to being the next Mike Vick.

Status
    Dec 2012
    life

Quote Originally Posted by Forbidden Technique View Post
    I agree. I mean...what teams can defeat the Giants when both offense and defense are playing their best. Giants have the highest peak in the NFL IMO, they just more often don't play like it.

OT: Shanahan is an idiot for letting RGIII play, he is on his way to being the next Mike Vick.

As a Dallas fan, I can't by law give any props to the Giants

About RGIII, I totally agree. That poor kid is going to have a very short career if Shanahan continues this madness. One playoff game isn't worth risking a career ending injury.

Status
    Jan 2013
    Beware

I agree. I mean...what teams can defeat the Giants when both offense and defense are playing their best. Giants have the highest peak in the NFL IMO, they just more often don't play like it
    Saints

Status
    Jul 2012
    Teflon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ankoku hoshi View Post
    [/B]

As a Dallas fan, I can't by law give any props to the Giants

About RGIII, I totally agree. That poor kid is going to have a very short career if Shanahan continues this madness. One playoff game isn't worth risking a career ending injury.
    Can't believe im agreeing with a Dallas fan, but you're completely right. It's his rookie season, there is absolutely no need for him to play under those conditions...he has his whole career ahead of him. On top of that, they have Kirk Cousins for backup, who isn't really all that bad. It just doesn't make any sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghan View Post
    Saints
    Nope.

Status
    Dec 2012
    life

Can't believe im agreeing with a Dallas fan, but you're completely right. It's his rookie season, there is absolutely no need for him to play under those conditions...he has his whole career ahead of him. On top of that, they have Kirk Cousins for backup, who isn't really all that bad. It just doesn't make any sense.
    right? Well we're both watching from the sidelines this year so I think it's okay.

Saints
    Such blind optimism. They need to work on that defense first.

Status
    Jan 2013
    Beware

I mean, that defense is so damn disappointing. 1 play away from heading to the NFC championship game. All they had to do was just hold on for 9 seconds, smh.

This season was just a total shipwreck. Offense wasn't clicking like last years. Defense letting rookie quarterbacks throw for 400 yards a game. People setting franchise records on us, Career highs, etc.

But I do believe in a shootout, The saints would pull it out. And im only basing this off what happened in the dome last season.

Status
    Dec 2012
    life

I mean, that defense is so damn disappointing. 1 play away from heading to the NFC championship game. All they had to do was just hold on for 9 seconds, smh.

This season was just a total shipwreck. Offense wasn't clicking like last years. Defense letting rookie quarterbacks throw for 400 yards a game. People setting franchise records on us, Career highs, etc.

But I do believe in a shootout, The saints would pull it out. And im only basing this off what happened in the dome last season.
    If anything, this season also showed how important Peyton is to that team. I will agree Saints have one of the most explosive offenses in the league. But they also have their moments of not being able to get it together. I was impressed how they came back after starting 0-4 this year. I would be shocked if they didn't spend this draft beefing up their defense. Getting a decent defensive tackle and defensive end would help.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Teflon.

If you're referring to a Giants Vs Saints game, I have to disagree. I will admit (Not including this seasons blowout win over the Saints) the Giants have lost miserably to them the last 2-3 meetings. For some odd reason the Saints just have the Giants number, and we play completely awful against them. But that just goes back to me saying when the Giants are at their best, no team can beat them, including the Saints. Yeah, the Saints have an explosive offense, but the Giants are a more well-rounded team. When they are clicking, the Giants offense can be just as explosive. I mean...we do have a top 5 QB with two top 10 WRs. Also, our defense are no push overs when they decide to play.

All in all, I believe the Giants are a better team then the Saints. And if the Giants were to play the Saints again at the peak of their capabilities, the outcome would be the same as this seasons game. (52-27)

Last edited by Forbidden Technique; 01-07-2013 at 04:23 AM.

Status
    Jan 2013
    Beware

If anything, this season also showed how important Peyton is to that team. I will agree Saints have one of the most explosive offenses in the league. But they also have their moments of not being able to get it together. I was impressed how they came back after starting 0-4 this year. I would be shocked if they didn't spend this draft beefing up their defense. Getting a decent defensive tackle and defensive end would help.
    The only thing is that since Roger GODdell stripped us of our picks, it will be very difficult unless we make some trades on draft day. Im pretty sure there are gonna be at least 7 people gone from our pathetic defensive roster. Most of our needs will be addressed through free agency.

If you're referring to a Giants Vs Saints game, I have to disagree. I will admit (Not including this seasons blowout win over the Saints) the Giants have lost miserably to them the last 2-3 meetings. For some odd reason the Saints just have the Giants number, and we play completely awful against them. But that just goes back to me saying when the Giants are at their best, no team can beat them, including the Saints. Yeah, the Saints have an explosive offense, but the Giants are a more well-rounded team. When they are clicking, the Giants offense can be just as explosive. I mean...we do have a top 5 QB with two top 10 WRs. Also, our defense are no push overs when they decide to play.

All in all, I believe the Giants are a better team then the Saints. And if the Giants were to play the Saints again at the peak of their capabilities, the outcome would be the same as this seasons game. (52-27)
    I completely agree. Can't even argue with that.

Status
    Jan 2012
    We're here.

Quote Originally Posted by SharinganUser1 View Post
    I'm a bears fan no playoffs for us. I want the seahawks to win.
    Quote Originally Posted by villian55 View Post
    I'm a bears fan to don't worry next year we will win the Superbowl
    How does it feel to know we kept y'all ur of the playoffs Skol

Status
    Dec 2012
    If you're not with me you're
    against me.

Go New England Patriots xD

M.M.$$$$DiamondHead$$$UPP ! UchihaInza's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2012