Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pray4Delta

Byakuya Hyuga

"Shall I tell you the difference between you and I? It's level. It's like the story of the monkey trying to capture the moon. No matter how he struggles, it's just the moon's reflection on the water he sees. So he only sinks into the water. Time after time, he sinks."

基本情報|BASIC INFORMATION

Name: Byakuya Hyuga
    Nickname: The Noble One |
    Clan: Hyuga

顔|APPEARANCE

Byakuya has slate gray eyes(only white while in Byakugan mode) and long black hair, which he keeps up in intricate white headpieces called kenseikan that symbolize his nobility as part of the main branch of the Hyuga clan, wearing one on top of his head and another on the right side. He wears a modified version of Hyuga robes along with a white scarf made a master weaver. The scarf is made from the silver-white, windflower light silk (ginpaku kazahana no uzuginu) and is a family heirloom that is handed down from generation to generation and is given to each first born male of the Main branch of the family. The scarf alone is worth ten Hokage mansions. He also wears fingerless white tekkou that covers only the back of his hands.

人格|PERSONALITY

As a part of the main houshold of the Hyuga clan, Byakuya acts in an aristocratic manner. He always seems serene and apathetic towards other people, even while actually deeply conflicted. He is also notably calm, even in battle. He generally acts indifferent, bordering on arrogance, to most situations that he is faced with as shown from how he rarely views his opponent as being worth his time. Byakuya is easily offended if his name is not used properly. As such, he views many people in disdain for always referring to him improperly. When Byakuya talks to people, he calls them by their full name. Byakuya is very perceptive and is fully aware of the limits of his abilities and usually anything he states in comparison to an opponent is justified. However, when he was younger, he was quick to anger and very hot-headed, as noted by his grandfather.

Byakuya strongly believes in law and order. As part of one of the great noble families, he works hard for a peaceful society. He feels that if someone in his position does not follow the rules as a good example, no one else will. He also believes that to maintain the order, all law-breakers must be punished, even if it goes against his own wishes. Byakuya feels that "part of a leaders's responsibilities are to make sure the subordinate's responsibilities are taken care of". In spite of his icy and regal manner, Byakuya cares for and protects those important to him. After the events of the Uchiha incident, he admitted that law isn't perfect and became more lenient towards people.

村の情報|VILLAGE INFO.
    Village of Birth: Konohagakure Village of Alliance: Kumogakure
    Ninja Rank
    Sannin
    Specialty
    Lightning | Fire | Byakugan/Jyuken
    Snake Summonings

Mastered Mastered
    Mastered Mastered
    C Rank
    Mastered

基礎的な情報|BACKGROUND INFO.
    Young Years
    Byakuya was born into the main branch of the Hyuga family and grew up in the Hyuga mansion in Hidden Leaf. He would spend countless hours training, in preparation to take over the leadership of the Hyuga family that was until Hinata Hyuga was born. As kids Rodukaime Namikaze and Teno would often visit the Kuchiki manor to play a game of tag with Byakuya. On one such occasion, about the time he was 9 years old, Byakuya was sent to learn Gentle Fist and how to properly use his Byukagan by the Hyuga Elder. Upon seeing the arrival of the elder, he attacked and insulted him calling him an old bag of bones. The elder playfully began to tease him, complaining about his greeting after he came all the way there to personally him. Byakuya expressed his displeasure at seeing him and stated that he would be the head of the Hyuga clan soon enough, so he has no time to waste on "ancient relics' like him. After the elder stole his hair tie, he exclaimed that if the head of Hyuga clan could get his hair tie stolen by an "ancient relic" man, then he would worry about its future. He then uses his superior speed to escape from him, leaving an angry Byakuya to claim his superiority and promise to make him see the error of his ways. When Byakuya turned 12 the 9 tails attacked the village and

An enraged teen Byakuya

Hidden Sand Time:
    Byakuya used to go on very dangerous missions with his close friends, Teno, and Rodukaime Namikaze to capture fugitives from the hidden Sand and return them to the village and kill any traitors if necessary. He usually stands and watches as his comrades attack and he scans the area for any traps or ambushes. While in the Hidden sand he made a close connection with villagers such as Zoro.., Gaara, Rexii, and more. But due to the lack of excitement and structure in the village he left and went and applied for Kirigakure...

Older Byakuya

Hidden Mist Time:
    After leaving the Hidden Sand Village Byakuya was allowed to join the Hidden Mist Village and join their ranks and met more people whom he became close to such as; Rebon, Melizzle, Omnom, Johninto Uchiha, and more. The environment in Kiri was peaceful, no one attacked, and no one invaded. The lack of fighting and action almost drove Byakuya insane so he left in search of a new home.

Byakuya Looking Cool

Hidden Cloud Time
    After leaving the Hidden Mist Village Byakuya decided to give the village life style one last try and joind the Hidden Cloud Villag. As a member there he was included in a number of village activities such as becoming apart of numerous groups and forming 'Kumo's 3 musketeers" with Dm 1202, and Gecko, as well as "Kumo's Snake Bro's" with Better. Now that he has adjusted to the life and rules of Kumo he plans on staying there for the rest of his ninja career. While in Kumo he is regarded by many in the village as the best Byakugan user of the village and would do anything to keep that title. What drives Byakuya to protect Kuymo is the new found friendships he has found such as Necron, Asuna who wants Byakuyas title as the best Hyuga in the village, Igneel, Akagemi Shanks who Byakuya constantly calls "Kamui",Seblax, and many more. Byakuya is very close to his fellow villagers and would give his life to protect them.

その他|OTHER

Byakuya is working on becoming a master of swordsmanship, capable of flawless precision and performing lethal attacks with little effort. Although not yet there he is still able to make any strike lethal with the help and precision of his Byakugan

Byakuyas sword

Abilities

[Hyuga Clan]
    As a member of the Hyūga clan, Byakuya possesses the Byakugan, a dōjutsu kekkei genkai which grants him near-360° vision, along with x-ray vision, nearly and ability to see chakra networks amongst other things. The Byakugan however, does have a small blind spot located at the third upper thoracic vertebrae — a weakness of which Byakuya is actually aware of and takes extra precaution in concealing it from opponents. Byakuya is able to increase his visual range to at least 10 kms in one direction and 100 meters all around

[Snake Summoning]
    During his travels Byakuya met Nagato.., who taught him to summon snakes and use them at his disposal.
    Snake signing

Lightning Nature Affinity
    Byakuya is able to perform lightning ju6tsu far faster than any other shinobi without the affinity

Fire Nature Affinity
    Byakuya is able to perform fire jutsu with one handsign

Weaponry
    Like all ninjas Byakuya caries various weapons and tools on him. So inside Byakuya's ninja pouch he has.
    • Kunais
    • Shuriken
    • Explosive Tags
    • Smoke Boms
    • Large Shuriken
    • Lots of Thin Wires
    [/FONT]

Theme Song and Pictures

Battles Won
    Battles Lost
    :D

[/FONT][/COLOR]

Notes:
    Dropping Neji in sig
    My Customs

[/Color][/CENTER]

Last edited by -Blade-; 01-07-2013 at 04:33 PM.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    #SmiteDoe

Re: Byakuya Hyuga

Nice bio! Ya know whenI started watched bleach I kept on calling him byakugan by accident.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    you were so close.

Good bio + rep!

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pray4Delta

Quote Originally Posted by Megamkfan View Post
    Nice bio! Ya know whenI started watched bleach I kept on calling him byakugan by accident.
    my brother still does

Quote Originally Posted by Kages View Post
    Good bio + rep!
    Thanks man

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Watch before you speak or i
    shall watch you after with my
    SWORD.

its great esp ur video is great. hahaha

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    My motivation in life "
    fall down 7 times, get up 8
    "

Nice bio :D

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    #SmiteDoe

Quote Originally Posted by ~Orochimaru~ View Post
    my brother still does

Thanks man
    . Well ya know that's how we do!

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    There is no emotion; there is
    peace. There is no ignorance;
    there is knowledge. There is
    no passion; there is serenity.
    There is no death; there is
    the Force.

Decent bio, man. I'll + rep you aswell. Looks like it took some thought.

Status
    Jan 2009
    Crazy Fool that Gang Bang, EST 19XX and Stay Lace Up
    Post Thanks / Like
    #BlackFlag #MachineGunKelly
    #Dub-O #Slim #LaceUp #EST19XX

There is an active Byakuya bio holder and you need permission from him/her----> http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...hlight=Byakuya

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Orochimaru~ View Post
    Weaponry
    Like all ninjas Aladdin caries various weapons and tools on him. So inside Alladdin's ninja pouch he has.
    i thin kyou might want to change thisbro

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Waking up with a Hard on is
    Hard

Kinda disappointed it is a hyuuga. Still nice.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'd rather regret the things
    I've done than regret the
    things I haven't done.

Quote Originally Posted by Megamkfan View Post

My gawsh, I did that too
    Nice bio, I'm not in it though

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sage of the Borderlands

Byakuya with the Byakugan... m

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I have given my permission for this to be approved.
    Decent work..

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Cool bio.

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user is taking back his
    status by force! But would
    also like to note that Sara
    has his heart! It's in a jar
    of marshmallows.

I'm getting completely sick of this. People keep using more and more complex codings and then other people just copying them and still not a single one of them has noticed that there is a huge coding error in this one and I'm getting tired of it that I'm the one who has to restore it.

Last edited by Caliburn; 01-26-2013 at 12:02 PM.