Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Why tobi is not using rinnegan powers [potential spoilers]

Many people are wondering why Obito is not using hardly any of the rinnegan powers
    Shinra Tensei, Ninjutsu absorbtion, Chibaku tensei, animal summons, etc.

I think one of the possible reasons that people are overlooking is: He doesn't have enough chakra.

Think about it, as much as people are complaining that Kakashi is spamming kamui, Obito is spamming even more. Every time an attack phases through him, or he sucks in/ releases someone using kamui, it should take up an incredible amount of chakra. Obito has summoned the gedo mazou at least twice during the war, he used the six paths technique to control large scale attacks from 6 jinchurikis. Its no wonder he can't use the other attacks.

Rinnegan moves are notorious for taking up crazy amounts of chakra (which is why madara chose nagato to give his eyes because of his large chakra reserves).

This raises another question though, why isn't madara using all of his rinnegan moves? We've only seen him use the chibaku tensei and the ninjutsu absorbtion. He should have easily evaded lee's attack in the last chapter but he didn't. Madara has infinite chakra as an edo (it is my believe that while madara has an infinite supply of chakra at his disposal, he can only contain a normal amount inside his body at once, which is why he couldn't make a chibaku tensei as large as the moon for example). If anyone has any theories explaining this, i'd love to hear them.

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    conceited

Re: Why tobi is not using rinnegan powers [potential spoilers]

I dont think they can use there Abilities when the Gedo mazo is out and He's had it out through the whole fight

Status
    Dec 2012
    Within the desolate recesses of the human consciousness
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bet I got some weed, bet I got
    some weed, bet she on her
    knees; bet she swallow ****,
    bet she love my swag, bet she
    leave yo ass

Quote Originally Posted by Derek1st View Post
    Many people are wondering why Obito is not using hardly any of the rinnegan powers
    Shinra Tensei, Ninjutsu absorbtion, Chibaku tensei, animal summons, etc.

I think one of the possible reasons that people are overlooking is: He doesn't have enough chakra.

Think about it, as much as people are complaining that Kakashi is spamming kamui, Obito is spamming even more. Every time an attack phases through him, or he sucks in/ releases someone using kamui, it should take up an incredible amount of chakra. Obito has summoned the gedo mazou at least twice during the war, he used the six paths technique to control large scale attacks from 6 jinchurikis. Its no wonder he can't use the other attacks.

Rinnegan moves are notorious for taking up crazy amounts of chakra (which is why madara chose nagato to give his eyes because of his large chakra reserves).

This raises another question though, why isn't madara using all of his rinnegan moves? We've only seen him use the chibaku tensei and the ninjutsu absorbtion. He should have easily evaded lee's attack in the last chapter but he didn't. Madara has infinite chakra as an edo (it is my believe that while madara has an infinite supply of chakra at his disposal, he can only contain a normal amount inside his body at once, which is why he couldn't make a chibaku tensei as large as the moon for example). If anyone has any theories explaining this, i'd love to hear them.
    Or maybe he annd Madara can't use those techs because the Rin'negan doesn't belong to them and they've only had enough time to figure out how to use one jutsu, i.e; Rinne Tensei

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Thee Beyonder View Post
    I dont think they can use there Abilities when the Gedo mazo is out and He's had it out through the whole fight
    I didn't think so either, but madara didn't have a problem using one of the techniques while still controlling the juubi.

Status
    Sep 2012
    I'm jaden yuki and I'm absolutely flawless
    Post Thanks / Like
    Brynhildr in the darkness and
    black bullet are the best

i agree with you not enough chakra

~ BLACK MAMBA ~ The Infernal Spirit's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

It was already established that he had to focus on keeping the beast maintained also naruto already fought against the rinnegan so he knows how to counteract it.The rinnegan is not that scary when your KM naruto with back up from guy and kakashi especially now that the alliance is there with kurama chakra of there own.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    graduating high school in 10
    days

I also agree, not enough charkra

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

He is using most of his chakra in controlling the Juubi, He hasn't enough to spam rinnegan techs aswell

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    BEING ALONE IS BETTER THAN
    BEING WITH A WRONG PERSON.

He's saving it for either Madara or Kakashi.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by The Alchemist View Post
    Or maybe he annd Madara can't use those techs because the Rin'negan doesn't belong to them and they've only had enough time to figure out how to use one jutsu, i.e; Rinne Tensei
    I don't know if you're 100% caught up on the series but

Madara was the original owner of the rinnegan

Academy Student
    Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I think that there are 2 possible reasons here:

One - He's thinking ahead. He needs to concentrate and save as much chakra as possible, so he only uses the technique he has total mastery over, namely, Kamui. He uses it to defense mainly, so that's it.
    Two - He doesn't know the jutsus.

But he most have a insane amount of chakra now and even before he was linked to Juubi. Or maybe his Kamui doesn't take that much chakra as we all (I) think.

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    I miss the 60s

Quote Originally Posted by Derek1st View Post

I believe Madara simply has not yet mastered use of his Rinnegan, since he awakened it right before death and had very little time to train it. On the other hand, Nagato has his whole lifetime to master his Rinnegan techniques. If this is true, then Nagato is the only character besides SO6P who can really unleash the Rinnegan skillfully.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by OmegaRed721 View Post
    I believe Madara simply has not yet mastered use of his Rinnegan, since he awakened it right before death and had very little time to train it. On the other hand, Nagato has his whole lifetime to master his Rinnegan techniques. If this is true, then Nagato is the only character besides SO6P who can really unleash the Rinnegan skillfully.
    I suppose that makes sense, but if i were madara, i would be spamming cho shinra tensei

Academy Student
    Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I think Madara isn`t using because he want`s see how far will go Obito and maybe he can`t right now, because he needs a lot of concentrate for control Juubi. I don`t remember which chapter, but Obito stated when he was conroling jincuricens, he need concentrate to controling or he loses control.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Plausable

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I mean, madara seems fully aware of all the rinnegan abilities, so i don't think its a question of him not knowing them or being proficient at them. Its a question of why hasn't he used them yet. We know that madara is cocky and has some sort of class to him. He doesn't like to use the same technique twice etc. Maybe he just thinks its cheap to use those moves (plus it would be boring if he just spammed old moves)