Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    soundcloud.com/thatguydarron

Naruto and Kyuubi U_U

Ok...this has been bugging me and im sure other members and naruto readers, plain and simple. NARUTO DOES NOT NEED THE KYUUBI TO BE STRONG!!!! I'm not a fanboy first of all but it actually makes me annoyed when people keep including the kyuubi in the equation when matching naruto up against other opponents like raikage or sasuke. Naruto PWND Pain and his cliq without the kyuubi....pain had the rinnegan and a whole bunch of members to controll, naruto had some help but only from the toads against pain...what happened?? He owned all of em alone Furthermore, its fair to say naruto is stronger than J-man, obviously not as experienced, skilled or as smart as him in some areas, but stronger nevertheless (disagree if you want but its a fact). For So many noobs out there who keep saying that naruto has alot of chakra only because of kyuubi, your wrong. Naruto without the kyuubi has up to six-times more chakra compared to normal ninja (kakashi stated this). I must admit he has made use of the kyuubi chackra like when he fought gaara and when summoning the toads at first, but you have to understand kyuubi is a gift that naruto can choose to use, which he doesnt most of the time. Just to clear this up for all sasuke haters too (not a fanboy once again), sharingan comes with the blood/clan, its his birthright he cant help but to have sharingan and all the power that comes with it. naruto was given the kyuubi by his supa-cool dad he couldnt help but to get taken over by its rediculous power sometimes. If anything i said here is offensive i dont apologize Feel free to correct me if im wrong about anything stated here coz I listen to learn

Ps: Noobz dont litter my thread with pointless comments.

Child of Prophecy
    Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto and Kyuubi U_U

Quote Originally Posted by MS_Evolution View Post
    I'm not a fanboy
    really?

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sagemodeNARUTO View Post
    really?
    Definitely

Child of Prophecy
    Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

and now?

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i think Naruto will need the Kyuubi to counter against Madara and Sasuke

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sagemodeNARUTO View Post
    and now?
    m, nah still not a fanboy.

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

whether he NEEDS kyuubi or not i want to see naruto use him in every fight...

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Xero View Post
    yeah its kl that he has him but i think he obviously wants to prove to people he can do without, and i think he has. ultimately him being able to control the kyuubi would make people recognise him as one of the greatest ninjas to come =]

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    zenryoku@hotmail.co.uk

yeah its kl that he has him but i think he obviously wants to prove to people he can do without, and i think he has. ultimately him being able to control the kyuubi would make people recognise him as one of the greatest ninjas to come =]
    you are right but so are the facts that naruto will require the kyuubi's chakra to end ]

madara and sasuke its the reason naruto was burdened with the kyuubi in the first place

minato new naruto would grow up and use this power to stop madara and now that its

proven that naruto is of senju heritage he will have the power to overcome the kyuubi and

to highlight the fact that you said he has 6 times more chakra thats true because naruto is

able to hold back the kyuubi's power may have taken him time to understand and be able

to control that power but now he is capable of learning to bend the kyuubi's will to naruto's

needs hense for the final jutsu he is yet to complete.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha Kaito View Post
    you are right but so are the facts that naruto will require the kyuubi's chakra to end ]

madara and sasuke its the reason naruto was burdened with the kyuubi in the first place

minato new naruto would grow up and use this power to stop madara and now that its

proven that naruto is of senju heritage he will have the power to overcome the kyuubi and

to highlight the fact that you said he has 6 times more chakra thats true because naruto is

able to hold back the kyuubi's power may have taken him time to understand and be able

to control that power but now he is capable of learning to bend the kyuubi's will to naruto's

needs hense for the final jutsu he is yet to complete.
    very true =] also it was just brought to my attention the reason naruto may have more chakra than most ninja becuase of his heritage. the recent manga have shown that naruto is in fact a descendant of senju and also the sage of six paths. madara is in fact telling the truth about the destined battle between sasuke and naruto. Naruto 462 page 12 | One Manga this link shows that naruto was gifted with the body and insane chakra (senju) and sasuke with the eyes (uchiha). =]

Status
    Oct 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Ok...this has been bugging me and im sure other members and naruto readers, plain and simple. NARUTO DOES NOT NEED THE KYUUBI TO BE STRONG!!!! I'm not a fanboy first of all but it actually makes me annoyed when people keep including the kyuubi in the equation when matching naruto up against other opponents like raikage or sasuke. Naruto PWND Pain and his cliq without the kyuubi....pain had the rinnegan and a whole bunch of members to controll, naruto had some help but only from the toads against pain...what happened?? He owned all of em alone Furthermore, its fair to say naruto is stronger than J-man, obviously not as experienced, skilled or as smart as him in some areas, but stronger nevertheless (disagree if you want but its a fact). For So many noobs out there who keep saying that naruto has alot of chakra only because of kyuubi, your wrong. Naruto without the kyuubi has up to six-times more chakra compared to normal ninja (kakashi stated this). I must admit he has made use of the kyuubi chackra like when he fought gaara and when summoning the toads at first, but you have to understand kyuubi is a gift that naruto can choose to use, which he doesnt most of the time. Just to clear this up for all sasuke haters too (not a fanboy once again), sharingan comes with the blood/clan, its his birthright he cant help but to have sharingan and all the power that comes with it. naruto was given the kyuubi by his supa-cool dad he couldnt help but to get taken over by its rediculous power sometimes. If anything i said here is offensive i dont apologize Feel free to correct me if im wrong about anything stated here coz I listen to learn

GREAT POINTS
    naruto does not need the 9tails power to be strong, but he will need that power to gain control of the ninja world or change it. He needs this power for the enemies to come, the reason naruto does not use the 9tails is because of ninja like yamato that have no understanding of minato's purpose for son. naruto was made to believe the 9tails was evil and bad, that he was just a container for the 9tails not its host or master. but that situation has been resolved, naruto now knows the truth so things should change.

PLATINUM SAGE ... SHANKS platinum69's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I so agree... The coolness factor of using the Kyuubi chakra would be awesome. Plus it would give Naruto's character a little evil look.

Kind of like the lighting chakra the Raikage is releasing... Naruto looks fully badass in Kyuubi Sage Mode...

Quote Originally Posted by KASTAWAY View Post
    GREAT POINTS
    naruto does not need the 9tails power to be strong, but he will need that power to gain control of the ninja world or change it. He needs this power for the enemies to come, the reason naruto does not use the 9tails is because of ninja like yamato that have no understanding of minato's purpose for son. naruto was made to believe the 9tails was evil and bad, that he was just a container for the 9tails not its host or master. but that situation has been resolved, naruto now knows the truth so things should change.

Naruto at the stage he is in now is very impressive... I really like the way he has developed... but we see him here doing a Rasengan in seconds to try and hit Madara... Naruto 460 page 06 | One Manga which ends up in total failure... and here we see Kakashi and Yamato not able to do much to stop Madara from escaping/ leaving at his will... Naruto 463 page 12 | One Manga

They were lucky Madara wasn't after Naruto... why? is Naruto's role against Sasuke that much more important then the Kyuubi?

Quote Originally Posted by KASTAWAY View Post
    naruto does not need the 9tails power to be strong, but he will need that power to gain control of the ninja world or change it. He needs this power for the enemies to come
    Madara was strong enough to see through all of the 4th's movements... I really dont think Naruto is or will be able to keep up with Madara's space/time jutsu... maybe no one can... in the last chapter Madara proved his strength by freeing himself with so much easy.

I think Naruto will need to master the Kyuubi's chakra as it will teach a valuable lesson to its younger views... good mastering the evil inside... but also the power boost and would be nice to b.itch slap Madara with his favorite weapon... as well as for filling the 4th Hokage's will to Master this awesome power to protect Kohona.

Wouldn't you want to master such an epic power if it was inside of you? or would you be like nah lets waste it by forgetting about it..

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by platinum69 View Post
    I so agree... The coolness factor of using the Kyuubi chakra would be awesome. Plus it would give Naruto's character a little evil look.

Kind of like the lighting chakra the Raikage is releasing... Naruto looks fully badass in Kyuubi Sage Mode...

Naruto at the stage he is in now is very impressive... I really like the way he has developed... but we see him here doing a Rasengan in seconds to try and hit Madara... Naruto 460 page 06 | One Manga which ends up in total failure... and here we see Kakashi and Yamato not able to do much to stop Madara from escaping/ leaving at his will... Naruto 463 page 12 | One Manga

They were lucky Madara wasn't after Naruto... why? is Naruto's role against Sasuke that much more important then the Kyuubi?

Madara was strong enough to see through all of the 4th's movements... I really dont think Naruto is or will be able to keep up with Madara's space/time jutsu... maybe no one can... in the last chapter Madara proved his strength by freeing himself with so much easy.

I think Naruto will need to master the Kyuubi's chakra as it will teach a valuable lesson to its younger views... good mastering the evil inside... but also the power boost and would be nice to b.itch slap Madara with his favorite weapon... as well as for filling the 4th Hokage's will to Master this awesome power to protect Kohona.

Wouldn't you want to master such an epic power if it was inside of you? or would you be like nah lets waste it by forgetting about it..

The only thing is you may be able to see all of someones movements with the sharingan but unless you have a way to physically keep up with them to counter its useless

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I would like to see

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Coming home after my sage-like
    journey.

I would like to see

If I was his opponent and saw that, I'd crap my pants. His father had flee on sight orders. This would garner village surrender orders.

Naruto got the Kyuubi not as a gift, but as a means to stop Madara.

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    We Do Not Sow

I think you're seriously off on the whole Naruto pwned Pain idea......

Reread this chapter. While you're rereading that, reread the conversation he had with Pain. Pay attention to how Konan talks, its clear that Pain could kill Naruto at any point if he wanted to.
    Naruto 435 page 015 | One Manga

A fact that he is stronger than J-Man? Nonsense.....how is it fact? Please explain this one.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i agree with Xero (but then again, I almost always do) on this one. It would be awesome to see that kind of power but his blue chakra is sufficient for most fights.

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I would like to see

LOL...... Would love to c tht 1!!!!!!

Can I have your number? Hand Banana's Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Whether he needs kyuubi or not doesn't matter. Kyuubi's chakra infuses with Naruto's automatically.

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    We Do Not Sow

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    Whether he needs kyuubi or not doesn't matter. Kyuubi's chakra infuses with Naruto's automatically.
    No it doesn't....the Kyuubi's chakra is sealed away normally. Only when Naruto runs out of his own chakra reserve and is on the verge of death, or when he becomes emotionally unstable does the Kyuubi's chakra begin to seep out. Remember all the scene when Naruto is inside his own mind and the Kyuubi is behind bars? That keeps their chakra separate. Blue Naruto=himself, red Naruto=Kyuubi.

Can I have your number? Hand Banana's Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Nanaki View Post
    No it doesn't....the Kyuubi's chakra is sealed away normally. Only when Naruto runs out of his own chakra reserve and is on the verge of death, or when he becomes emotionally unstable does the Kyuubi's chakra begin to seep out. Remember all the scene when Naruto is inside his own mind and the Kyuubi is behind bars? That keeps their chakra separate. Blue Naruto=himself, red Naruto=Kyuubi.
    Remember that fight he had back during the chunnin semi finals?
    http://media.onemanga.com/mangas/000...0101552/02.jpg

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Nanaki View Post
    I believe this too since Kyuubi's chakra isn't exactly a whole chakra, it's purely physical energy (or is it spiritual?).. so maybe Naruto's unlike other jinchuuriki in that area cause when someone's got too much of one type of chakra things tend to go wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    Remember that fight he had back during the chunnin semi finals?
    http://media.onemanga.com/mangas/000...0101552/02.jpg
    this seems like solid proof though

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by leafeater View Post
    If I was his opponent and saw that, I'd crap my pants. His father had flee on sight orders. This would garner village surrender orders.

Naruto got the Kyuubi not as a gift, but as a means to stop Madara.

LMAO... I so agree with you...