Status
    -Rock N Rolla-

[Sensei Test] - Lord of Kaos

Greetings, Kaos

I will be administrating your test and the rules are as followed:
    - Rei's Rules and Regulations
    - All basic elements up to your current rank are to be used.
    - You are allowed to use your KG.
    - Custom jutsu(s) and Custom element(s) are not allowed
    - You do not need to win the fight to pass but doing so will gain you bonus points.
    - Terrain: Grassy plain
    - Range Mid

I will be using my Madara Uchiha biography for this test against you.

Please respond with a link to the bio you will be using and I will begin.

No one other than myself and the participant may post here. If required, administrators/moderators and official senseis may input their opinion.

Let's have fun and good luck!!

Status
    Apr 2009
    This user has no status set
    because Sara is the best.

Re: [Sensei Test] - Lord of Kaos

Akuma Nekura bio

I have been waiting on this a long time. Rematch of the tourney? har:

Status
    -Rock N Rolla-

Quote Originally Posted by Lord of Kaos View Post
    Akuma Nekura bio

I have been waiting on this a long time. Rematch of the tourney? har:
    :zonder: You wont escape my grasp this time..

Battle Music:

It was early in the morning. Madara and a few of his clansmen had just left a meeting with Hashirama about the future pans of the Uchiha being a strong enforcement within village affairs.

"Can we really trust him Madara?" The look on one of his Uchiha was the look of concern, but not too much to be despair. Madara then turned and smirked with sinister intentions radiating form every gesture of his reply. "If he wanted to do something to the village it would have already been done. That is Hashirama, but I, Uchiha Madara would never be so foolish to fall into such things from someone such as him."

They continued their travels until they arrived at the Uchiha clan hideout somewhere deep in the fire country. Madara was waiting on news from one of his scouts and as time passed on he grew anxious for something. It was his desire to find information on Iwagakure, but noone had returned yet until suddenly a lone Uchiha came falling through the front door covered in bruses and from the look of it, his mind was completely gone. There was nothing left that Madara could do.

"Is this one of "his" doings? I know all of his abilities and this doesn't seem right. Nonetheless I shall figure it out one way or another" Madara activates his sharingan and puts the Uchiha into a genjutsu to figure out what happened to him. All he can see is a fighter with with amazing speed and chakra tearing his clansmen to shreds.

"Interesting.. I've never seen this man before but from the looks of it he knows unique abilities. I must find him and see this with my own eyes. I bet it's some cheap trick from Hashirama. Pftt"

Madara gathers his armor and gunbai and leaves the hideout to chase down the man who had left his clan member in such a state and devastated the rest of his squad. As he got close to what resembled the same field as what he saw from the perspective of the man, he slowed down to observe his surroundings and wait around with caution.

"If only you were here Izuna... Maybe this wouldn't have hapened to our clan...Was I wrong for what I did? Forgive me...brother but I will not tolerate such mistakes to go on any longer.."

Madara passively activates his 3 Tomoe Sharingan and sees the man standing before him. He looks just as what he did in the vision and Madara knows hes going to be troublesome.

"Did you think you could rampage through my clan and not expect there to be consequences? I am Uchiha Madara, Im going to be the one to destroy you you pathetic excuse for a shinobi."

Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra: 30 (-10 per turn to keep active)
    Damage: N/A
    Description:
    One of the Three Great Dōjutsu (San Daidōjutsu), the Sharingan is the kekkei genkai of the Uchiha clan. Unlike the other Dōjutsu, not all members of the Uchiha Clan possess the Sharingan. This great Dōjutsu seems to awaken only on exceptional Uchiha members and only in times of great stress. Once awaken, the pupil turns red and a single tomoe (巴) seal appears around the center pupil. As the user masters and evolves their eyes, the tomoe (巴) seals increase, topping 3 per eye. The main ability of the Sharingan, like any other Dōjutsu, is to enable the user to see the flow of chakra. This ability is further improved as the Sharingan gives color to chakra, enabling the user to differentiate chakras from different people or from different sources. Although the user can see chakra through matter, he cannot see beyond dense matter or in long distances. Coupled with the ability to see chakra, Sharingan users gain acess to an incredible clarity of perception that enables them to read insanely fast movements or minor details, enabling them the ability to foresee in an easier way, traps, incoming attacks, etc. This clarity of perception is so great that a Sharingan user can sometimes start performing a counter to an attack that is still being performed, enabling the counter to be launched only a split a second after the attack. This clarity of perception leaves Sharingan users able to track high speed movement easily as well as to read through handseals. This last ability enables them to learn techniques much faster and sometimes copy them directly from the enemy, as long as the user has the necessary chakra affinities and requirements to perform it. Finally, the Sharingan is often linked to Genjutsu and mind-manipulating illusions, mostly because the user can, mostly through Eye Contact, directly and precisely use his chakra to manipulate the enemy's chakra flow. In return, the users clarity of perception gives him the ability to more easily decipher visual illusions cast upon him and see past them. The Sharingan has a great cost to the user though. The chakra consumption disables its use for long periods of time and, even when the user grows stronger, it's still hard to keep it active for long periods of time.

Note: The user, if he hasn't gained full mastery over his Sharingan, will need to spend a move to activate it, although as long as he has chakra and enough stamina he'll be able to keep it active until the end of the match. If the user is Sannin Rank or above and has gained his 3 Tomoe Sharingan and held it for one month, he becomes able to passively activate it, meaning he'll no longer spend a move of his 3 per turn.
    Note: To avoid direct Eye Contact and be able to focus only on the body movement below the chin, the opponent needs to have mastered Taijutsu to possess the necessary skill.
    Note: Predicting the nature of a technique or what it exactly is requires the user to either know the technique or that its a cannon technique.
    Note: Danzo and Kakashi bios activate the Sharingan by removing the covers in their respective eyes and suffer a +10 chakra consumption per turn penalty
    Note: The user is bound by the abilities and limits of the stage of sharingan he possesses, stated in the rules of the KG.

Madara claims his victory and stares down his opponent with his 3 Tomoe sharingan watching his movements and reactions causing him to be paralyzed and unable to move his body as if something was disabling his movements.

Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra:15
    Damge Points:N/A
    Description: Kanashibari no Jutsu is an advanced Ninjutsu technique used to temporarily bind an individual or animal. With the person frozen in place, the ninja can either take the opportunity to attack or to retreat.

Without hesitation Madara makes a single handseal due to his mastery over fire techniques as an Uchiha clan member and exhales three dragon shaped fireballs towards his target, aimed at the left right and down the middle so that all three converge on his location limiting directions to escape from.

Type: Offense/Supplementary
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user fires several large dragon-shaped fireballs at their opponent after performing one handseal. It is able to alter localized weather conditions to the point of making thunder clouds when shot into the air, enabling the user to perform Kirin.

As the fireballs close in Madara focuses his earth chakra below his target causing the ground to tremble throwing off his opponents ability to counter the fireballs accurately and get set ablaze.

Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user will concentrate and release their chakra into the ground to create a small tremer that can result in harming the enemy target.

Status
    Apr 2009

Quote Originally Posted by Nagato.. View Post
    :zonder: You wont escape my grasp this time..

Battle Music:

It was early in the morning. Madara and a few of his clansmen had just left a meeting with Hashirama about the future pans of the Uchiha being a strong enforcement within village affairs.

"Can we really trust him Madara?" The look on one of his Uchiha was the look of concern, but not too much to be despair. Madara then turned and smirked with sinister intentions radiating form every gesture of his reply. "If he wanted to do something to the village it would have already been done. That is Hashirama, but I, Uchiha Madara would never be so foolish to fall into such things from someone such as him."

They continued their travels until they arrived at the Uchiha clan hideout somewhere deep in the fire country. Madara was waiting on news from one of his scouts and as time passed on he grew anxious for something. It was his desire to find information on Iwagakure, but noone had returned yet until suddenly a lone Uchiha came falling through the front door covered in bruses and from the look of it, his mind was completely gone. There was nothing left that Madara could do.

"Is this one of "his" doings? I know all of his abilities and this doesn't seem right. Nonetheless I shall figure it out one way or another" Madara activates his sharingan and puts the Uchiha into a genjutsu to figure out what happened to him. All he can see is a fighter with with amazing speed and chakra tearing his clansmen to shreds.

"Interesting.. I've never seen this man before but from the looks of it he knows unique abilities. I must find him and see this with my own eyes. I bet it's some cheap trick from Hashirama. Pftt"

Madara gathers his armor and gunbai and leaves the hideout to chase down the man who had left his clan member in such a state and devastated the rest of his squad. As he got close to what resembled the same field as what he saw from the perspective of the man, he slowed down to observe his surroundings and wait around with caution.

"If only you were here Izuna... Maybe this wouldn't have hapened to our clan...Was I wrong for what I did? Forgive me...brother but I will not tolerate such mistakes to go on any longer.."

Madara passively activates his 3 Tomoe Sharingan and sees the man standing before him. He looks just as what he did in the vision and Madara knows hes going to be troublesome.

"Did you think you could rampage through my clan and not expect there to be consequences? I am Uchiha Madara, Im going to be the one to destroy you you pathetic excuse for a shinobi."

Chakra: 30 (-10 per turn to keep active)
    Damage: N/A
    Description:
    One of the Three Great Dōjutsu (San Daidōjutsu), the Sharingan is the kekkei genkai of the Uchiha clan. Unlike the other Dōjutsu, not all members of the Uchiha Clan possess the Sharingan. This great Dōjutsu seems to awaken only on exceptional Uchiha members and only in times of great stress. Once awaken, the pupil turns red and a single tomoe (巴) seal appears around the center pupil. As the user masters and evolves their eyes, the tomoe (巴) seals increase, topping 3 per eye. The main ability of the Sharingan, like any other Dōjutsu, is to enable the user to see the flow of chakra. This ability is further improved as the Sharingan gives color to chakra, enabling the user to differentiate chakras from different people or from different sources. Although the user can see chakra through matter, he cannot see beyond dense matter or in long distances. Coupled with the ability to see chakra, Sharingan users gain acess to an incredible clarity of perception that enables them to read insanely fast movements or minor details, enabling them the ability to foresee in an easier way, traps, incoming attacks, etc. This clarity of perception is so great that a Sharingan user can sometimes start performing a counter to an attack that is still being performed, enabling the counter to be launched only a split a second after the attack. This clarity of perception leaves Sharingan users able to track high speed movement easily as well as to read through handseals. This last ability enables them to learn techniques much faster and sometimes copy them directly from the enemy, as long as the user has the necessary chakra affinities and requirements to perform it. Finally, the Sharingan is often linked to Genjutsu and mind-manipulating illusions, mostly because the user can, mostly through Eye Contact, directly and precisely use his chakra to manipulate the enemy's chakra flow. In return, the users clarity of perception gives him the ability to more easily decipher visual illusions cast upon him and see past them. The Sharingan has a great cost to the user though. The chakra consumption disables its use for long periods of time and, even when the user grows stronger, it's still hard to keep it active for long periods of time.

Note: The user, if he hasn't gained full mastery over his Sharingan, will need to spend a move to activate it, although as long as he has chakra and enough stamina he'll be able to keep it active until the end of the match. If the user is Sannin Rank or above and has gained his 3 Tomoe Sharingan and held it for one month, he becomes able to passively activate it, meaning he'll no longer spend a move of his 3 per turn.
    Note: To avoid direct Eye Contact and be able to focus only on the body movement below the chin, the opponent needs to have mastered Taijutsu to possess the necessary skill.
    Note: Predicting the nature of a technique or what it exactly is requires the user to either know the technique or that its a cannon technique.
    Note: Danzo and Kakashi bios activate the Sharingan by removing the covers in their respective eyes and suffer a +10 chakra consumption per turn penalty
    Note: The user is bound by the abilities and limits of the stage of sharingan he possesses, stated in the rules of the KG.

Madara claims his victory and stares down his opponent with his 3 Tomoe sharingan watching his movements and reactions causing him to be paralyzed and unable to move his body as if something was disabling his movements.

Type:Supplementary
    Chakra:15
    Damge Points:N/A
    Description: Kanashibari no Jutsu is an advanced Ninjutsu technique used to temporarily bind an individual or animal. With the person frozen in place, the ninja can either take the opportunity to attack or to retreat.

Without hesitation Madara makes a single handseal due to his mastery over fire techniques as an Uchiha clan member and exhales three dragon shaped fireballs towards his target, aimed at the left right and down the middle so that all three converge on his location limiting directions to escape from.

Type: Offense/Supplementary
    Description: The user fires several large dragon-shaped fireballs at their opponent after performing one handseal. It is able to alter localized weather conditions to the point of making thunder clouds when shot into the air, enabling the user to perform Kirin.

As the fireballs close in Madara focuses his earth chakra below his target causing the ground to tremble throwing off his opponents ability to counter the fireballs accurately and get set ablaze.

Description: The user will concentrate and release their chakra into the ground to create a small tremer that can result in harming the enemy target.

Akuma had just finished slaughtering several members of the Uchiha clan and hadn't even broken a sweat. It seems the fabled clan were certainly hyped up. He hadn't ran into a single one of them that posed a threat to his existence, which was to be expecting. His clan, after all, was practically made to combat the Uchiha clan itself, being immune to most of their tricks. He relished in the moments of battle when he struck them down with his absolute power, never wavering in his dream of eradicating the ninja world of that abomination. He had just finished facing one of them and decided to allow him to live, to go tell the tales of this battle to the other Uchiha's who lived, to have them come to meet their demise.

As Akuma waited on his foe, he stood and crossed his arms, looking out across the field. Hours later, he sees a figure starting to walk up to him. Feeling as this man was familiar looking, Akuma watched him walk forward with great interest. The man carried himself with great pride and walked as if there was none to challenge his authority. This caught Akuma's attention, he thought of himself as the ultimate ninja. How dare another try to challenge his power? As he stood, the figure activated his Sharingan and Akuma begin to realize whom stood in front of him, the legendary leader of the Uchiha Clan...Madara Uchiha who then speaks to him.

Akuma snorts, and responds back to Madara while he still has his arms folded across his chest.

Foolish Uchiha, your sharingan matters little in this bout! Only the true ninja will transcend and emerge victorious!

As he speaks however, his body suddenly freezes up and he is unable to move it, even slightly. Slightly alarmed, Akuma wonders how can this happen? What just happened? His sharingan should be unable to cast a genjutsu on me yet I can't move?! Hmm, that must mean this is a binding type of attack, an actual ninjutsu.. As Akuma reasons that he has been caught in an actual ninjutsu attack, he focuses earth chakra in his body and releases a full body surge that releases the paralysis upon him while simultaneously increasing his speed (as the technique doesn't specify, I'll assume my speed is increased but not to the levels where it is doubled) slightly as he witnesses a Flurry of fire jutsus being sent towards him.

(Doton: Keijūgan no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Light Weight Rock Technique
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: Contrary to the Earth Release: Added Weight Rock Technique, instead of making an object heavier, this technique makes an item in direct contact with the user much lighter. This allows freer manipulation of the affected objects, which would normally carry considerably more weight and as such, require a greater amount of exertion to move. The user if using this technique on a incoming object would still be affected by the momentum of the force but will not gain full damage due to drastically decreasing the weight. This technique can be applied to the user himself or another person to reduce their weight and making them faster, however the downside is that their physical strength of the person who is affected by this technique is reduced by -10 damage.
    Note: The initial effects last for 2 turn before the weight of the mass is returned to normal.

As Akuma witnesses the fire blast being shot towards him, he mentally acknowledges Madara's prowess with fire jutsu. So this is the power of Madara Uchiha's Katon Release, huh?... Immediately upon decreasing his weight, Akuma begins channeling suiton chakra when the earth starts shaking. Though he is got off guard, Akuma maintains his mental composure and spits out a massive wall of arc of water that extinguishes the fie blast and continues forward at a weakened pace and forces Madara to end the earth jutsu (not godmodding, just logic implies this).

( Suiton: Suijinchū ) - Water Release: Water Encampment Pillar
    Type: Defence
    Chakra cost: 40
    Description: A defensive technique where chakra kneaded inside the body is converted into water, and then expelled from the mouth in a dense torrent, effectively creating a near instantaneous barricade that can be used to intercept incoming attacks.

After releasing the water burst, Akuma then makes a singular handseal and spits out a lightning bolt behind the water towards Madara with great speed. Given the timing, after the water reaches Madara, the lightning would arrive shortly afterwards. Upon reaching short range of Madara, Akuma causes part of the lightning to split and shoot up vertically, rising several feet into the air, before abruptly aiming back down towards Madara's skull.

(Raiton: Gian Yari) - Lightning Style: False Darkness Spear
    Type: Offense
    Description: The user emits a spear of lightning from their mouth. The spear can then split apart to strike multiple enemies.

Status
    -Rock N Rolla-

Akuma had just finished slaughtering several members of the Uchiha clan and hadn't even broken a sweat. It seems the fabled clan were certainly hyped up. He hadn't ran into a single one of them that posed a threat to his existence, which was to be expecting. His clan, after all, was practically made to combat the Uchiha clan itself, being immune to most of their tricks. He relished in the moments of battle when he struck them down with his absolute power, never wavering in his dream of eradicating the ninja world of that abomination. He had just finished facing one of them and decided to allow him to live, to go tell the tales of this battle to the other Uchiha's who lived, to have them come to meet their demise.

As Akuma waited on his foe, he stood and crossed his arms, looking out across the field. Hours later, he sees a figure starting to walk up to him. Feeling as this man was familiar looking, Akuma watched him walk forward with great interest. The man carried himself with great pride and walked as if there was none to challenge his authority. This caught Akuma's attention, he thought of himself as the ultimate ninja. How dare another try to challenge his power? As he stood, the figure activated his Sharingan and Akuma begin to realize whom stood in front of him, the legendary leader of the Uchiha Clan...Madara Uchiha who then speaks to him.

Akuma snorts, and responds back to Madara while he still has his arms folded across his chest.

Foolish Uchiha, your sharingan matters little in this bout! Only the true ninja will transcend and emerge victorious!

As he speaks however, his body suddenly freezes up and he is unable to move it, even slightly. Slightly alarmed, Akuma wonders how can this happen? What just happened? His sharingan should be unable to cast a genjutsu on me yet I can't move?! Hmm, that must mean this is a binding type of attack, an actual ninjutsu.. As Akuma reasons that he has been caught in an actual ninjutsu attack, he focuses earth chakra in his body and releases a full body surge that releases the paralysis upon him while simultaneously increasing his speed (as the technique doesn't specify, I'll assume my speed is increased but not to the levels where it is doubled) slightly as he witnesses a Flurry of fire jutsus being sent towards him.

(Doton: Keijūgan no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Light Weight Rock Technique
    Description: Contrary to the Earth Release: Added Weight Rock Technique, instead of making an object heavier, this technique makes an item in direct contact with the user much lighter. This allows freer manipulation of the affected objects, which would normally carry considerably more weight and as such, require a greater amount of exertion to move. The user if using this technique on a incoming object would still be affected by the momentum of the force but will not gain full damage due to drastically decreasing the weight. This technique can be applied to the user himself or another person to reduce their weight and making them faster, however the downside is that their physical strength of the person who is affected by this technique is reduced by -10 damage.
    Note: The initial effects last for 2 turn before the weight of the mass is returned to normal.

As Akuma witnesses the fire blast being shot towards him, he mentally acknowledges Madara's prowess with fire jutsu. So this is the power of Madara Uchiha's Katon Release, huh?... Immediately upon decreasing his weight, Akuma begins channeling suiton chakra when the earth starts shaking. Though he is got off guard, Akuma maintains his mental composure and spits out a massive wall of arc of water that extinguishes the fie blast and continues forward at a weakened pace and forces Madara to end the earth jutsu (not godmodding, just logic implies this).

( Suiton: Suijinchū ) - Water Release: Water Encampment Pillar
    Description: A defensive technique where chakra kneaded inside the body is converted into water, and then expelled from the mouth in a dense torrent, effectively creating a near instantaneous barricade that can be used to intercept incoming attacks.

After releasing the water burst, Akuma then makes a singular handseal and spits out a lightning bolt behind the water towards Madara with great speed. Given the timing, after the water reaches Madara, the lightning would arrive shortly afterwards. Upon reaching short range of Madara, Akuma causes part of the lightning to split and shoot up vertically, rising several feet into the air, before abruptly aiming back down towards Madara's skull.

(Raiton: Gian Yari) - Lightning Style: False Darkness Spear
    Description: The user emits a spear of lightning from their mouth. The spear can then split apart to strike multiple enemies.

Madara listens to the man and thinks to himself that he sounds very cocky. It was really time to show him that he cannot underestimate the power of the uchiha clan. "A true ninja you say? You know nothing of the sort. I will show you a true ninjas abilities. Until you have fought I, Madara Uchiha the one who has ascended to the top of the uchiha clan and has fought the Wood Style, Hashirama countless times. You have no room to talk, now perish.."

Madara can watch and perceive your chakra flow and as hes releasing the fireballs, he can see that youve done something to affect your body once the fireballs have gotten close. Be it that the chakra looks dense, it can mean water or earth release but hes not very sure. Keeping steady vigilance, he can shortly see a water release technique being released and expanding a wide range coming his way so he channels his wind chakra into the air and creates a large wall of 5 wind tornadoes infront of him to clash towards the water, and the lightning(unknown to him), due to you not being able to see the tornadoes forming behind the widespread arc of the water techniques capability, youd still perform it after the water.

Range: Short - Long
    Damage points: 80
    Description: The user generates a large wall of 5 Tall tornadoes that are sent towards the opponent. A flying summoning can create this technique by simply flapping their wings to generate the wind for the technique

He then reaches down and places his hand upon the ground causing the ground underneath you to lower significantly so that its lowered downwards 20 meters creating a deep and wide trench so youre movements are limited and hes easily able to finish you off. This would happen soon after the lightning is released behind the water technique causing them to cancel out against the wind tornadoes.

Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
    Description: The user lowers or raises the ground in the surrounding area at high speeds, allowing them to create giant holes in the ground or avoid attacks. The size of the affected area as well as the depths that it is lowered to is up to the user and rasing earth can be done up to 20 meters tall creating a small cliff or they can create trenches that can be as deep as 20 meters. Other than being moved below ground relative to the surrounding surface the terrain is not altered, plant life and people retaining their same positions.

He then uses his fire specialty to stomp on the ground and cause 3 pillars of fire to erupt from the sides of the walls and fire across coming downwards to you, making it even harder to escape the moving core without being burnt after arising out from the top.

Range: Short – Mid
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user will knead their fire chakra and release it into the ground by stomping down their leg and then causing three pillars of fire several meters tall spaced out evenly. The Pillars of fire can act as a defensive wall against incoming techniques or targets or used to attack low aerial targets.

Status
    May 2008
    LOVE THE SARA FOREVER!

Lok is sick and asked me for a minor delay in his test.

Status
    Apr 2009

Quote Originally Posted by Nagato.. View Post

Madara listens to the man and thinks to himself that he sounds very cocky. It was really time to show him that he cannot underestimate the power of the uchiha clan. "A true ninja you say? You know nothing of the sort. I will show you a true ninjas abilities. Until you have fought I, Madara Uchiha the one who has ascended to the top of the uchiha clan and has fought the Wood Style, Hashirama countless times. You have no room to talk, now perish.."

Madara can watch and perceive your chakra flow and as hes releasing the fireballs, he can see that youve done something to affect your body once the fireballs have gotten close. Be it that the chakra looks dense, it can mean water or earth release but hes not very sure. Keeping steady vigilance, he can shortly see a water release technique being released and expanding a wide range coming his way so he channels his wind chakra into the air and creates a large wall of 5 wind tornadoes infront of him to clash towards the water, and the lightning(unknown to him), due to you not being able to see the tornadoes forming behind the widespread arc of the water techniques capability, youd still perform it after the water.

Description: The user generates a large wall of 5 Tall tornadoes that are sent towards the opponent. A flying summoning can create this technique by simply flapping their wings to generate the wind for the technique

He then reaches down and places his hand upon the ground causing the ground underneath you to lower significantly so that its lowered downwards 20 meters creating a deep and wide trench so youre movements are limited and hes easily able to finish you off. This would happen soon after the lightning is released behind the water technique causing them to cancel out against the wind tornadoes.

Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
    Description: The user lowers or raises the ground in the surrounding area at high speeds, allowing them to create giant holes in the ground or avoid attacks. The size of the affected area as well as the depths that it is lowered to is up to the user and rasing earth can be done up to 20 meters tall creating a small cliff or they can create trenches that can be as deep as 20 meters. Other than being moved below ground relative to the surrounding surface the terrain is not altered, plant life and people retaining their same positions.

He then uses his fire specialty to stomp on the ground and cause 3 pillars of fire to erupt from the sides of the walls and fire across coming downwards to you, making it even harder to escape the moving core without being burnt after arising out from the top.

Range: Short – Mid
    Description: The user will knead their fire chakra and release it into the ground by stomping down their leg and then causing three pillars of fire several meters tall spaced out evenly. The Pillars of fire can act as a defensive wall against incoming techniques or targets or used to attack low aerial targets.

Funny how despite all the loud sounds going on and jutsus being used, we can hear one another's words quite perfectly lol. And why we gotta talk in the same accent and color and stuff? >_> xD Sorry for the delay btw, and thank you for not closing the thread Scorps. I appreciate it greatly ^^ Oh and ofc, talking and inner thoughts don't affect the timeframe ^^ I apologize for the crappy move, I couldn't get the proper motivation to get in character and reply well. ><

----------------

Akuma hears Madara's words as he releases the lightning jutsu and his grimace deepens. How dare he talk to him in such a condescending tone? He was Akuma, master of the fist. Co founder of Honegakure, leader of the Nekura Clan. If there was any doubt on who was the true ninja, it was Madara. Hmph..how many times has he faced Hashirama and failed..failure was something he's was used to, apparently... Akuma thought. He was not the type to allow himself to fail at anything. He pushed himself beyond his limits...beyond the limits of a mortal to obtain absolute power in the art of taijutsu. Akuma grunted, hell Madara didn't even deserve to see the brilliance of Satsui no Hado, let alone the Eight Inner Gates. Hearing Madara's words, Akuma responded back to him.

I have no room to talk? I have only tasted victory. Your tongue has been tainted with the taste of defeat, many times to this Hashirama you speak of. Failure is nothing new to you, you have lived with it for your entire life. Despite your achievements in your mediocre magician's clan, you still paled in comparison to a true ninja. If anyone shall perish it will be you -

Akuma abruptly stopped speaking as he seen a large tornado colliding with his water wall he previously created. Smirking, he thought of how foolish Madara must have been to think a single tornado stood a chance against his attack. He started to laugh and suddenly stopped as he looked closer and seen something that caught his eye. Wait..that's not one tornado..it's two..no...5 of them. Akuma was caught off-guard, he hadn't expected that to happen. Of course, he'd be a fool not to expect a defense to come but for one to use a wind attack against the water was somewhat off-setting. Just what type of game is he playing at...

As Akuma noted that 5 tornados overpowering his weakened water, he begin to raise his arms to start making handseals when suddenly the earth below him dropped. Startled, he knew this wasn't good. If he wasn't careful or wasted time, Madara might use the swamp of the underworld and cause a pit to to emerge, drowning Akuma in it. He refused to lose to this second class ninja; that's all he was, second best. Second to Obito. Second to Hashirama. Second to the demon of hell.

Second to me..

As the Earth unexpectedly dropped, Akuma made one handseal and gathered an immense amount of suiton chakra into his lungs, looking downwards towards the earth, and spit out a massive burst of pressurized water, pushing him upwards at a great speed. As the water forces Akuma upwards, he notices out of his eye the sides of the earth erupting and bursts of intense fire shooting out. His suspicions correct, though not in the same capacity as he originally thought, Akuma, while still spitting out the great amount of water, begins to spin in the air, releasing water in all directions. Given the pressure of the water when it was first released, Akuma continues his upwards movement while spinning, dousing the flames as they approach him while he manipulates the water further (at this point, I'd assume he isn't in the hole anymore), causing it to spread outwards along the by him and in the hole, ending the technique early, though he still is in the air, beginning a downwards descent and no longer spinning.

As he starts to fall downwards, he notices that your wind has indeed overcome his water and is now approaching him, though at a weakened pace from the collision. Hmm, that should have been expected..water isn't my strong suit after all.. Akuma thought, quickly devising a plan. Making one handseal as he descended, He built up a great amount of katon chakra and released it, forming several Dragon heads of fire, eached aimed at an angle from his heightened position to bisect the middle of them in a straight line fro Akuma's position in the air, to his last known position of Madara, who hasn't moved, unbeknownst to Akuma of course. As the fire bisects each tornado, the disperse, no longer connected to the earth and unable to continue onwards.

As he falls and fires the fire heads, Akuma begins making five additional handseals, and flips over, slamming his hand on the earth and performing a handspring, pushing himself to his right, as he lands, trying to get a better angle on Madara's location and to see the death he just planned out for him. As the earth of each side of Madara to rise up in the shape of gigantic jaws, the fireheads in their solid form reach Madara with half of them slamming into the earth around him and the other half slamming into him. As the jaws slam shut, the fire heads collide with them, heating it tremendously, causing it to begin to melt, burning Madara in his own personalized coffin.

(Suiton: Bakusui Shōha) - Water Release: Exploding Water Colliding Wave
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user performs the snake hand seal and creates a large volume of water from their mouth spilling it toward the ground and lifting them up into the air. The user can also ride the wave, allowing him to travel at high speeds and attacking the enemy. The user can create a small ocean worth of water even in barren conditions and can use the water for additional techniques.

(Katon: Ryūen Hōka no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Dragon Flame Release Song Technique
    Description: After performing the hand seal Tiger the user compresses a large amount of chakra built up inside their body, before instead expelling it in the form of a number of dragon head-shaped fireballs. The user then skilfully manipulates that great fire, and attacks their opponent. The temperature of the created flames is so great that, even with the briefest of contact, they are capable of easily burning human flesh and the fireballs are dense enough to behave almost as solid, being able to deliver impact damage in adition to the fire damage. However, this also means that they can be deflected as a solid projectiles.

(Doton: Musaborudzuchi) – Earth Release: Devouring Earth
    Chakra cost: 25
    Damage points: 50
    Description: The user performs the Ram → Horse → Tiger → Rabbit → Snake and slams their palm on the ground. Instantly, the ground to the sides of the opponent take the shape of huge jaws and attempt to crush and stab him between them.

Last edited by Madāra Uchiha; 02-01-2013 at 10:48 AM.

Status
    -Rock N Rolla-

Funny how despite all the loud sounds going on and jutsus being used, we can hear one another's words quite perfectly lol. And why we gotta talk in the same accent and color and stuff? >_> xD Sorry for the delay btw, and thank you for not closing the thread Scorps. I appreciate it greatly ^^ Oh and ofc, talking and inner thoughts don't affect the timeframe ^^ I apologize for the crappy move, I couldn't get the proper motivation to get in character and reply well. ><

----------------

Akuma hears Madara's words as he releases the lightning jutsu and his grimace deepens. How dare he talk to him in such a condescending tone? He was Akuma, master of the fist. Co founder of Honegakure, leader of the Nekura Clan. If there was any doubt on who was the true ninja, it was Madara. Hmph..how many times has he faced Hashirama and failed..failure was something he's was used to, apparently... Akuma thought. He was not the type to allow himself to fail at anything. He pushed himself beyond his limits...beyond the limits of a mortal to obtain absolute power in the art of taijutsu. Akuma grunted, hell Madara didn't even deserve to see the brilliance of Satsui no Hado, let alone the Eight Inner Gates. Hearing Madara's words, Akuma responded back to him.

I have no room to talk? I have only tasted victory. Your tongue has been tainted with the taste of defeat, many times to this Hashirama you speak of. Failure is nothing new to you, you have lived with it for your entire life. Despite your achievements in your mediocre magician's clan, you still paled in comparison to a true ninja. If anyone shall perish it will be you -

Akuma abruptly stopped speaking as he seen a large tornado colliding with his water wall he previously created. Smirking, he thought of how foolish Madara must have been to think a single tornado stood a chance against his attack. He started to laugh and suddenly stopped as he looked closer and seen something that caught his eye. Wait..that's not one tornado..it's two..no...5 of them. Akuma was caught off-guard, he hadn't expected that to happen. Of course, he'd be a fool not to expect a defense to come but for one to use a wind attack against the water was somewhat off-setting. Just what type of game is he playing at...

As Akuma noted that 5 tornados overpowering his weakened water, he begin to raise his arms to start making handseals when suddenly the earth below him dropped. Startled, he knew this wasn't good. If he wasn't careful or wasted time, Madara might use the swamp of the underworld and cause a pit to to emerge, drowning Akuma in it. He refused to lose to this second class ninja; that's all he was, second best. Second to Obito. Second to Hashirama. Second to the demon of hell.

Second to me..

As the Earth unexpectedly dropped, Akuma made one handseal and gathered an immense amount of suiton chakra into his lungs, looking downwards towards the earth, and spit out a massive burst of pressurized water, pushing him upwards at a great speed. As the water forces Akuma upwards, he notices out of his eye the sides of the earth erupting and bursts of intense fire shooting out. His suspicions correct, though not in the same capacity as he originally thought, Akuma, while still spitting out the great amount of water, begins to spin in the air, releasing water in all directions. Given the pressure of the water when it was first released, Akuma continues his upwards movement while spinning, dousing the flames as they approach him while he manipulates the water further (at this point, I'd assume he isn't in the hole anymore), causing it to spread outwards along the by him and in the hole, ending the technique early, though he still is in the air, beginning a downwards descent and no longer spinning.

As he starts to fall downwards, he notices that your wind has indeed overcome his water and is now approaching him, though at a weakened pace from the collision. Hmm, that should have been expected..water isn't my strong suit after all.. Akuma thought, quickly devising a plan. Making one handseal as he descended, He built up a great amount of katon chakra and released it, forming several Dragon heads of fire, eached aimed at an angle from his heightened position to bisect the middle of them in a straight line fro Akuma's position in the air, to his last known position of Madara, who hasn't moved, unbeknownst to Akuma of course. As the fire bisects each tornado, the disperse, no longer connected to the earth and unable to continue onwards.

As he falls and fires the fire heads, Akuma begins making five additional handseals, and flips over, slamming his hand on the earth and performing a handspring, pushing himself to his right, as he lands, trying to get a better angle on Madara's location and to see the death he just planned out for him. As the earth of each side of Madara to rise up in the shape of gigantic jaws, the fireheads in their solid form reach Madara with half of them slamming into the earth around him and the other half slamming into him. As the jaws slam shut, the fire heads collide with them, heating it tremendously, causing it to begin to melt, burning Madara in his own personalized coffin.

(Suiton: Bakusui Shōha) - Water Release: Exploding Water Colliding Wave
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Description: The user performs the snake hand seal and creates a large volume of water from their mouth spilling it toward the ground and lifting them up into the air. The user can also ride the wave, allowing him to travel at high speeds and attacking the enemy. The user can create a small ocean worth of water even in barren conditions and can use the water for additional techniques.

(Katon: Ryūen Hōka no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Dragon Flame Release Song Technique
    Description: After performing the hand seal Tiger the user compresses a large amount of chakra built up inside their body, before instead expelling it in the form of a number of dragon head-shaped fireballs. The user then skilfully manipulates that great fire, and attacks their opponent. The temperature of the created flames is so great that, even with the briefest of contact, they are capable of easily burning human flesh and the fireballs are dense enough to behave almost as solid, being able to deliver impact damage in adition to the fire damage. However, this also means that they can be deflected as a solid projectiles.

Description: The user performs the Ram → Horse → Tiger → Rabbit → Snake and slams their palm on the ground. Instantly, the ground to the sides of the opponent take the shape of huge jaws and attempt to crush and stab him between them.
    Sorry for the delay..

Madara goes silent as he knows the words of his opponent are true. He has tasted defeat by the first Hokage but at this point in time it was not to focus on his shortcomings but focus on branching out a new path for himself.

Lets see if your talk will be backed up with more fighting.

Madara can see the fireballs descending downwards from the air after Akuma had risen from the water technique and it disrupts the wind technique from the bottom up, destroying its rotation, canceling it out. At this time, he had a new plan in mind and it was to take advantage of his sharingan prowess. He reached down and dropped his weights to attain a new level of running speed. At this point in time he took notice of the chakra channeled below him.

Doton?

Chakra: N/A
    Damage: N/A (+20 to Kicks, 2x Running Speed)
    Description:
    The user stops, bends over to reach his legs and unstraps his leg weights, dropping them to the ground. As a result the user gains a drastic boost to his running speed (doubles) and +20 to all his Strong Fist Kick-related moves. However, this boost in strength and speed is completely nulified when releasing the EIG or when using any kind of movement speed enhancement technique or weight manipulation technique; they don't add up on eachother.

Madara grabs his Katana and begins running towards you at increased speeds focusing lightning chakra into his katana and diagonally slices down the rising earth allowing it to fall over leaving him unharmed. As the rocks fall over Madara dashes out from behind them continuing his advancement towards you and has accurately thrown his katana "diagonally downwards" towards you, its rotation is similar to how a Frisbee rotates circular in the air. Its trajectory is meant to cut you below your hips. Though the throwing of his katana is merely a distraction to keep a close eye on your body movements and distract you from him running in his arc.

Damage points: N/A (+15 to kenjutsu and standard attacks)
    Description: The user channels their lightning chakra into a blade, increasing its vibrating frequency and giving it more cutting power than standard wind techniques.

Still running at increase speeds after the katana was thrown, Madaras quickly dashes in an arc to his left keeping an eye on Akuma with his sharingan active, he keeps his eyes on his muscle reactions increasing the distance between the two as he closes the gap in a short amount of time due to the leg weights and arrives towards Akumas right side within short range and comes to an abrupt stop, bending his right knee down to the ground, allowing it to slide against the ground as his upper body is beginning to tilt backwards, using his right arm as support to keep from falling on his back, and raising his left leg into the air kicking Akuma with an upwards low kick in the stomach as he was fixed on the thrown katana, into mid air where he has Akumas movements mimicked and matches his speed and gets behind him preparing for another combo.

Type: Attack
    Chakra Cost: N/A
    Damage Points: 5 (+20)
    Description: A technique where one follows the opponent, closely matching his or her body's movement, just like a leaf that dances in the air is followed by its shadow. The technique is usually preceded by a swift upper kick that will launch the target into the air. It is mainly used to position an opponent into a vulnerable aerial position. This move by itself is harmless, but it is usable as a stepping stone for a great many powerful techniques like Front Lotus and the Lion Combo. That said, it also has a rather high degree of difficulty.

Status
    Apr 2009

I apologize for the delay. Was trying to find time to get online from a computer but have been unable to so I am replying from a phone..forgive me for any errors in speech and grammar please...

--------------------

As Akuma lands and performs the handspring, pushing off to his right he watches Madara drop downwards and remove his leg weights. So it's a taijutsu fight he wants, is it? Akuma thinks, seeing Madara unsheathe his katana. Knowing the outcome of what happens when one drops his legs weights as he owns them himself, Akuma begins preparing himself for impact when he sees Madara take off moving forward, at speeda barely noticeable to Akuma. As Madara throws the katana, Akuma relaxes his body, slightly bending his knees, shifting his left foot forward while sliding his right foot slightly behind his body, presenting his left side to Madara. As he does this, he raises his arms to chest height, slightly bending his elbows so his arms are in front of him and allows his hands to slightly curve inward, forming the Drunken Fist Stance! With this positioning, I should be able to confuse his sharingan enough to give me a chance to deflect the attacks and strike back..

As Madara throws the katana and rushes forward, Akuma assumes a leg based attack is coming and knows the fight has shifted to his area of expertise. Watching Madara move towards him with great haste, Akuma judges the time of impact and upon watching Madara's body slow enough for him to attack and as the leg extends, apparently aimed at Akuma's throat, Akuma feigns being hit, raising up slightly in line of Madara's kick, extending his right leg to strike Madara in his exposes groin area, while throwing his right arm forward to enhance the feign, and as he kicks Madara in the groins, grabs his pants leg near the ankle, and falls backwards as if falling for real, throwing Madara over his head as the unexpected strike lands. Upon throwing Madara over his head, Akuma rotates and places his left hand upon the earth, and pushes upwards, kicking Madara in the chest, sending him slightly higher than his current placement. Akuma notices he has him in a tight spot as the confusing nature of the Drunken fist helps cloud the true aim and intentions of his blows and continues kicking with alternating strikes, while rotating his upper body, completing a full 360 spin, throwing each additional kick to the various joints of Madara, stiffing them up and making madara's movements slightly slowwr. As he finishes the rotating spin, he headbutts Madara almost completely by accident, striking him extremely hard upon tge forehead, drawing blood from the both of them. The force of the headbutt causes Akuma to fall back to the earth and as he lands on his back, rolls backwards as the sword Madara threw earlier cuts him but likely not fatally. As it slices, Akuma draws a katana with his right hand and then charges chakra to his feet and delivers a flurry of cuts aimed at madara's lower body, all the while watching his upper body in case of an incoming blow.

Upon striking his legs with the blunt side of the sword, not intending to cut the legs but inflict enough damage to them to restrict his movement and speed further, Akuma charges chakra into it and extends a Chidori generated through his sword, striking Madara at point blank range. As the spear hits him in the chest, Akuma drops the sword and watches Madara groans in pain.

Suiken) - Drunken Fist
    Damage Points:15
    Description: This unusual taijutsu style is a unique style of combat Drunken Fist Fighters become human powerhouses who'll strike unpredictability, with no inhibitions, an explosive fury and without any second thoughts about their actions. The user can either make themselves drunk or immitate the method by use of swaying and uneven balance on their feet to attack their opponents a total of 12 variant attacks.

(Raiton: Chidori Eiso) - Lightning Release Chidori Sharp Spear
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The user increases the range of their Chidori by using form manipulation to extend it into a blade up to 10 meters in length. This blade is capable of splitting into multiple additional blades upon contact with an enemy, drastically increasing the number of wounds it can inflict. Like other Chidori-related techniques, this jutsu will numb its target upon contact.

Once more, i apologize for the crappy move but it's a pain doing this from this phone. Took about an hour to do just this. ><

Last edited by Madāra Uchiha; 03-20-2013 at 02:48 AM. Reason: Forgot to put the Drunken Fist justu..

Status
    -Rock N Rolla-

I apologize for the delay. Was trying to find time to get online from a computer but have been unable to so I am replying from a phone..forgive me for any errors in speech and grammar please...

--------------------

As Akuma lands and performs the handspring, pushing off to his right he watches Madara drop downwards and remove his leg weights. So it's a taijutsu fight he wants, is it? Akuma thinks, seeing Madara unsheathe his katana. Knowing the outcome of what happens when one drops his legs weights as he owns them himself, Akuma begins preparing himself for impact when he sees Madara take off moving forward, at speeda barely noticeable to Akuma. As Madara throws the katana, Akuma relaxes his body, slightly bending his knees, shifting his left foot forward while sliding his right foot slightly behind his body, presenting his left side to Madara. As he does this, he raises his arms to chest height, slightly bending his elbows so his arms are in front of him and allows his hands to slightly curve inward, forming the Drunken Fist Stance! With this positioning, I should be able to confuse his sharingan enough to give me a chance to deflect the attacks and strike back..

As Madara throws the katana and rushes forward, Akuma assumes a leg based attack is coming and knows the fight has shifted to his area of expertise. Watching Madara move towards him with great haste, Akuma judges the time of impact and upon watching Madara's body slow enough for him to attack and as the leg extends, apparently aimed at Akuma's throat, Akuma feigns being hit, raising up slightly in line of Madara's kick, extending his right leg to strike Madara in his exposes groin area, while throwing his right arm forward to enhance the feign, and as he kicks Madara in the groins, grabs his pants leg near the ankle, and falls backwards as if falling for real, throwing Madara over his head as the unexpected strike lands. Upon throwing Madara over his head, Akuma rotates and places his left hand upon the earth, and pushes upwards, kicking Madara in the chest, sending him slightly higher than his current placement. Akuma notices he has him in a tight spot as the confusing nature of the Drunken fist helps cloud the true aim and intentions of his blows and continues kicking with alternating strikes, while rotating his upper body, completing a full 360 spin, throwing each additional kick to the various joints of Madara, stiffing them up and making madara's movements slightly slowwr. As he finishes the rotating spin, he headbutts Madara almost completely by accident, striking him extremely hard upon tge forehead, drawing blood from the both of them. The force of the headbutt causes Akuma to fall back to the earth and as he lands on his back, rolls backwards as the sword Madara threw earlier cuts him but likely not fatally. As it slices, Akuma draws a katana with his right hand and then charges chakra to his feet and delivers a flurry of cuts aimed at madara's lower body, all the while watching his upper body in case of an incoming blow.

Upon striking his legs with the blunt side of the sword, not intending to cut the legs but inflict enough damage to them to restrict his movement and speed further, Akuma charges chakra into it and extends a Chidori generated through his sword, striking Madara at point blank range. As the spear hits him in the chest, Akuma drops the sword and watches Madara groans in pain.

Suiken) - Drunken Fist
    Damage Points:15
    Description: This unusual taijutsu style is a unique style of combat Drunken Fist Fighters become human powerhouses who'll strike unpredictability, with no inhibitions, an explosive fury and without any second thoughts about their actions. The user can either make themselves drunk or immitate the method by use of swaying and uneven balance on their feet to attack their opponents a total of 12 variant attacks.

(Raiton: Chidori Eiso) - Lightning Release Chidori Sharp Spear
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The user increases the range of their Chidori by using form manipulation to extend it into a blade up to 10 meters in length. This blade is capable of splitting into multiple additional blades upon contact with an enemy, drastically increasing the number of wounds it can inflict. Like other Chidori-related techniques, this jutsu will numb its target upon contact.

Once more, i apologize for the crappy move but it's a pain doing this from this phone. Took about an hour to do just this. ><

Madara: What is this stance?

Sliding along the ground, Madara takes notice of your unusual stance and notices you raise your foot in attempts at deflecting his leg or performing some type of counter. So as the kick comes towards Madara with his legs open, he uses the sharingan to anticipate the point of contact, bending his knee upwards towards his chest area, allowing the incoming kick to make contact with his shin bone. So as his ankle is grabbed, Madara prepares by allowing the momentum to give him an extra boost in force to perform a forwards rotating somersault, so that his back wont be exposed to Akuma. Once he turns around, slightly in mid air, Akuma begins dealing out several unpredictable kicks, and Madara defends by bending his elbows and blocking the incoming kicks with his forearms and knees until he sees the opponents head coming forwards for a headbutt. Madaras slowed reactions allow him to shift his body weight to the left allowing the headbutt to miss him, but at the same time it gives him the opportunity to hit Akuma with a straightforward powerful wind enhanced punch in the abdomen as his upper body should be slouched over his shoulder, pushing him backwards creating some space between the two.

Description: With this jutsu, the user is able to intercept and counter an oncoming taijutsu technique by raising the knee, and driving the elbow downwards at the same time. This catches the attacking limb between his two limbs, and drives the elbow down with great force, effectively shattering the bone.

Description: Focusing wind chakra into fist and then crouching and dashing at the target with great speed the user will strike up at the target coating their arm in wind chakra and thrusting upwards into the stomache and releasing the energy to send the target flying upwards several feet.

Then as you pull out your Katana and rush towards me, I channel chakra into my feet watching your movements with my sharingan and grabbing hold of my gunbai positioned on my back and I quickly pull out my gunbai with my right hand off of my back (the handle was by my right shoulder) swinging it inwardly defending from the initial slash allowing the force to disturb your center of gravity rotating your body off to one side while I jump backwards making a handseal exhaling a powerful fireball towards you..

Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: After performing the necessary hand seals Snake → Ram → Monkey → Boar → Horse → Tiger, a ninja inhales air, and utilizing a large amount of fire chakra, spews a large fireball from their mouth after blowing through a ring made by the thumb and index finger of the user, incinerating everything in range. The fireball ignites externally.

Status
    Apr 2009

As Akuma draws his swords and rushes forward, he prepares to break his target's will. When he swings to strike Madara down, Madara draws his gunbai, swinging it down, knocking Akuma's sword strike out of the way, causing his body to rotate to the side, beginning to spin as Madara jumped backwards, making a handseal. Shit.. thinks Akuma as he is spinning, seeing a fireball being released. As he spins, he makes a single handseal and spits out a massive water ball, extinguishing the fire ball just as it begins to reach Akuma and his spin is completed. As the water ball extinguishes the fireball, it continues forward, slightly weaker. However Akuma didn't stop to see what the outcome would be.

Releasing the ball of water, Akuma's mind wandered to the countless Uchiha that he murdered. Thier strength paled in comparison to his, merely insects to a god. He relished every victory against the clan of magicians as he called them. He had wondered when the one they call Uchiha Madara would seek him. His arrogance would undoubtedly make him seek the slayer of his clansmen. Finally facing him, Akuma could barely retain his excitement. His bloodlust was ever present but now...now it seemed to have increased tenfold. He had to win, there was no other option. Just to show the dominance he had over the Uchiha Clan.

After releasing the water ball, Akuma makes 5 handseal and slams his hands on the earth and causes two large earthen jaws to arise on either side of where Madara was last seen before Akuma released the water jutsu. The earth jaws rise and just as they begin to slam shut, Akuma realizes he's at a disadvantage as he can't see his foe and thus unable to see if he perishes in the attack. Channeling chakra to his feet and hands, Akuma jumps backwards and to his left, moving back at a 45 degree angle, while making a short string of handseals, and releases a massive burst of wind in case his water and earth combination failed. Given how close they were to one another, Akuma watched the wind collide with the water and force it towards Madara with more force and speed. As it hits the water, the earth jaws would have been already closed on Madara, or at least that's what Akuma hoped. His for had proven himself to be quite the skilled Ninja and he wasn't expecting a short fight...

(Suiton: Teppoudama) - Water Style: Water Bullet
    Description: The user will do one handseal and will gather water in his mouth and then spits out a large sphere of rotating water that can blast a huge area leaving it soaked. It can also be used in quick succession to shoot up to 3 smaller but faster bullets of water.

(Fūton: Atsugai) - Wind Style: Pressure Damage
    Type:Attack
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: A Huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path; Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.

Last edited by Madāra Uchiha; 03-23-2013 at 01:58 AM.

Status
    -Rock N Rolla-

As Akuma draws his swords and rushes forward, he prepares to break his target's will. When he swings to strike Madara down, Madara draws his gunbai, swinging it down, knocking Akuma's sword strike out of the way, causing his body to rotate to the side, beginning to spin as Madara jumped backwards, making a handseal. Shit.. thinks Akuma as he is spinning, seeing a fireball being released. As he spins, he makes a single handseal and spits out a massive water ball, extinguishing the fire ball just as it begins to reach Akuma and his spin is completed. As the water ball extinguishes the fireball, it continues forward, slightly weaker. However Akuma didn't stop to see what the outcome would be.

Releasing the ball of water, Akuma's mind wandered to the countless Uchiha that he murdered. Thier strength paled in comparison to his, merely insects to a god. He relished every victory against the clan of magicians as he called them. He had wondered when the one they call Uchiha Madara would seek him. His arrogance would undoubtedly make him seek the slayer of his clansmen. Finally facing him, Akuma could barely retain his excitement. His bloodlust was ever present but now...now it seemed to have increased tenfold. He had to win, there was no other option. Just to show the dominance he had over the Uchiha Clan.

After releasing the water ball, Akuma makes 5 handseal and slams his hands on the earth and causes two large earthen jaws to arise on either side of where Madara was last seen before Akuma released the water jutsu. The earth jaws rise and just as they begin to slam shut, Akuma realizes he's at a disadvantage as he can't see his foe and thus unable to see if he perishes in the attack. Channeling chakra to his feet and hands, Akuma jumps backwards and to his left, moving back at a 45 degree angle, while making a short string of handseals, and releases a massive burst of wind in case his water and earth combination failed. Given how close they were to one another, Akuma watched the wind collide with the water and force it towards Madara with more force and speed. As it hits the water, the earth jaws would have been already closed on Madara, or at least that's what Akuma hoped. His for had proven himself to be quite the skilled Ninja and he wasn't expecting a short fight...

(Suiton: Teppoudama) - Water Style: Water Bullet
    Description: The user will do one handseal and will gather water in his mouth and then spits out a large sphere of rotating water that can blast a huge area leaving it soaked. It can also be used in quick succession to shoot up to 3 smaller but faster bullets of water.

Description: A Huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path; Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.

As the weakened water comes my way, I make a few handseals, releasing a blade of wind, that pierces through the water blast and continues towards you as I land. Then I slam my hand on the ground...

Description: A blade of wind that is unblock able due to wind intangibility.

Manipulating the earth to rise up around you trapping you inside, only to give Madara enough time to make a single handseal exhaling..

Chakra Cost: 20 (+10 chakra each turn the opponent is inside the dome)
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: After striking the ground with their hands, the user overturns the earth, causing it to rise up around his opponent(s). Then, by placing his/her hands against the dome, the user is able to drain out the chakra from the people trapped inside and absorb it into their own body. At the same time, the user will use their own chakra to spread throughout the dome. This allows the user to repair any damage their opponent(s) manage to inflict on the inside.

A massive stream of fire towards you trapped in the dome, roasting you alive while youre trapped within the earth, with no snese of whats going on on the outside.

Description: A technique where chakra kneaded inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive stream of intense flames.

Status
    Apr 2009

As Akuma sees a disruption with his water jutsu, seeing some wind pierce through it, he becomes disgruntled, and decides it's time to end this. As the wind pierces the water, he makes a handseal and releases several bursts of fire in the form of dragon heads, traveling towards the wind. As it travels, the earth unexpectedly rises around Akuma. As it rises, Akuma changes his trajectory to hit the earth rising in a 180 degree from him, aimed to give him a clear opening to see his foe. As the fire collides with earth and burst through it, losing it's power as the last of the fire bursts passes through it, Akuma becomes aware of the massive blast of fire quickly approaching. Knowing he has little time left, Akuma makes the ram handseal and jumps up, forward and to his left, exiting the destroyed earthen prison. As he exits the destroyed dome, he releases the water from an angle, clashing with the fire and continuing onwards towards Madara. As it travels towards Madara, Akuma continue.use his movement through the Aite, steadily moving to Madara's right. As he moves Madara begins channeling chakra and making handseals. Upon landing closer to Madara but still to his right Akuma begins, releasing a gigantic burst of wind immediately afterwards, sending it at an angle towards Madara, timed to reach him mere seconds after the slightly weakens water arrives. Using the fire and water as a shield, Akuma concludes that Madara won't be able to notice him releasing the wind until he tries to defend against thread water first. I got you now..Uchiha Madara...

Katon: Ryūen Hōka no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Dragon Flame Release Song Technique

Suiton: Dai Bakusui Shōha) - Water Release: Great Exploding Water Colliding Wave
    Type: Offensive,Supplementary
    Description: This technique is a stronger version of exploding water colliding wave technique. The user will first perform the ram hand seal and then spits out a large amount of water that covers an entire area, with massive waves that can crush the opponent. The user then forms the water into a giant orb, instead of releasing like weaker version of the technique.

Last edited by Madāra Uchiha; 03-28-2013 at 07:13 PM.

Status
    -Rock N Rolla-

I'm submitting this test for grading, and overall I had fun and it went from a mid range battle, to a close range hand to hand combat and then back into mid range near the end. I think you showed a bit of your whole arsenal while keeping your cool, I liked that. Sorry it took so long and good luck mate^^

Status
    May 2008
    LOVE THE SARA FOREVER!

Ok, as you know you need to average an A-Rank score to pass this test in a scale of E-Rank to S-Rank.

#4: I'm going to assume that technique was used before the update (i didn't check) and that its counter was correct. Taking that into account, its a correct move. RP wise its a good move and your description of the move and your interactions are on par with what we want from a sensei. A-Rank

#7: Ok, now this has a severe time frame issue:

Fuuton: Tornado Wall
    Water Technique
    Moving Earth Core
    Fire technique

You're assuming his wind clashing with your water would take so long that not only could he do his earth technique but you could also do the water and then the fire before the weakened wind reached. Weird thing is that if you didn't do anything, the wind wouldn't hit you as it would pass over your head harmlessly. Its a severe time frame mess up. C-Rank.

#9: This is a much better move. You assess the situation correctly and you do what you do best: use taijutsu. I can't fault any of it. A-Rank

#11: Here for me there is a severe issue: overestimating your speeds. In short range, engaged in hand to hand combat, its unlikely you can manage the handseals for the techniques you just used in such a tight spot. Remember hanzo vs mifune? In short range combat the probability of successfully striging handseals, let alone 4 or 5, and produce techniques to counter other techniques is very low. Even with mastery of elements, even being Sages, that would still be pushing it. However, this issue does have something that works on your behalf lord of kaos, since your tester did the same. I only grade it as A-Rank because in essence you did something that most RPears do, which is to follow your opponents lead and to actually play in equal field.

#12: If we disregard the issue on the last move (which is the same since none of you changed the range and are still in short range) that happens in this move as well, we are talking about a decent enough move to pass. A-Rank.

This said, its a bare pass. You got 4,6 average which is barely an A-Rank. Still, its an A-rank and you pass. Congratulations Lord of Kaos Sensei!