Page 1 of 7 12345 ... Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 166
  1. #1
    Scorps's Avatar
    Status
    Scorps is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    18,549
    Location
    Jigoku
    LOVE THE SARA FOREVER!
     



    [Grand RP Tournament] Xmas Edition - Discussion


    Ok, all discussions and arguments pertaining to the tournament are to be held here. To do so you simply need to fill in the following information:

    Link to Fight:
    Self explanatory
    Issue:
    In a broad sense, the issue at hand
    Your Reasoning of the Issue:
    Your own opinion about the issue and the overall justifications and reasonings behind your claim

    Template

    [B]Link to Fight:[/B]
    [B]Issue:[/B]
    [B]Your Reasoning of the Issue:[/B]

    If you are the opponent and wish to also showcase your point, simple quote the post of your opponent and fill in the following information:

    Your reasoning of the Issue:
    Your own opinion about the issue and the overall justifications and reasonings behind your claim

    Template

    [B]Your Reasoning of the Issue:[/B]

    ___________________________________________


    If both participants agree that the fight is over and decide upon a winner between themselves in an amicable way, then simply post here using this template:

    [B]Link to the fight:[/B]
    [B]Winner:[/B]

    __________________________________________________ ___


    I must remind you that a fight can only have 2 judge intervention. Upon the third issue, the fight will be decided upon and a winner assigned. Sometimes, a winner might be found upon one of the first 2 interventions if the ruling so allows it.

    Judges
    Scorps
    Scary Yamato
    Xylon
    Passion
    Riku..
    RokuNR

    One of us will judge your fights and only one will post their reasoning and that decision will be final. Any complaint about it may lead to infractions or other punishments.
     
         
    Last edited by Scorps; 12-10-2012 at 10:43 PM.

  2. #2
    Ryuko's Avatar
    Status
    Ryuko is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    9,890
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland
    I'm tired
     

    Re: [Grand RP Tournament] Xmas Edition - Discussion

    Link to Fight: http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=286797
    Issue: his whole move in general
    Your Reasoning of the Issue:

    Okay my first problem is the way he escaped the genjutsu from my knowledge there's only a few ways to escape a genjutsu and they are

    1. A Kai
    2. A chakra burst
    3. Through a Doujutsu
    4. By stopping your chakra completely and then circling new chakra to over power the chakra

    He did none of theses and his reasoning for how he was in a genjutsu isn't valid in anyway

    And his second move wasn't used correctly
     
         

  3. #3
    Azazel's Avatar
    Status
    Azazel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    16,981
    Location
    Hawaii
    Change is here.
     



    Re: [Grand RP Tournament] Xmas Edition - Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Howard View Post
    Sado: Don't want me close huh?

    As soon as Sado notices his first punch miss he releases wind from his feet exploding forward (this is a fraction of a second after you begin your avoidance tech.) He immediately comes flying towards you at the speed of sound. He forms a Raikiri in his right hand and while he's moving he slams his right arm completely though your chest. (I'm already moving at the speed of sound before you manipulate the metal filings) The piecing properties of the raikiri and the speed he is moving at is enough to shatter multiple ribs. He aims for your heart meaning the gauntlet pierces through the left side of your chest and your heart obliterating the heart. This should basically kill you. I then lower my arm in an arc motion slicing through your internal organs and snapping any bones that might get in the way.

    Type: Supplementary
    Rank: B
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra: 20
    Damage: N/A
    Description: During movement of the user. The user will release a burst of exploding wind towards the bottom of their feet to move at the speed of sound. It will appear to the opponent as the user had teleported, however this is not the case. Any dojutsu users as well as sound and sensory ninja's would be able to follow the movements however they would lose the movements towards the end as the user would be moving too fast.

    Note: User has to be moving to use this jutsu.
    Note: Can be used two times per battle.
    Note: Can't use to move in the air or fly around
    Note: Can use it to change direction, but will count towards the users 3 moves per turn
    Note: Can only use this to move within the line of sight. (Meaning can't go around walls without changing directions)
    Note: If ran into something the user will take -50 damage as a result of the great speed
    Note: Can only be taught by NineVision


    Rank: S
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 40
    Damage Points: 80
    Description: This jutsu is an advanced form of Chidori.




    Link to Fight: Oraan vs Howard
    Issue: Direct Hit (of at least A Rank)
    Your Reasoning of the Issue: Opponent ran (at speed of sound) through metal fillings that would paralyze him. As shown in the Naruto and Hinata fight vs the Magnetism user, the metal fillings cover Naruto's body and paralyzes him mentally, making all brain function stop. He ran directly through the metal fillings towards me (a gap of between 1-3 meters backwards) at the speed of sound and would the S Ranked Wind armor that I have surrounding my body as I charge forwards towards him. His S Ranked Lightning technique (Raikiri) would not be strong enough to stop me slamming into his body as he ran towards me. Also as I continued I formed an A Ranked Earthern Hojojutsu Chain Tornado around my body. Even without the A Ranked Chain Tornado its enough to plow through him. The Chains are also wrapped around my body.

    S Ranked Wind vs S Ranked Lightning
     
         
    Last edited by Azazel; 12-10-2012 at 04:57 AM.

  4. #4
    Howard's Avatar
    Status
    Howard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    28,996
    Location
    Siege of Orgrimmar
    O_O
     

    Re: [Grand RP Tournament] Xmas Edition - Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Oraan View Post


    Link to Fight: Oraan vs Howard
    Issue: Direct Hit (of at least A Rank)
    Your Reasoning of the Issue: Opponent ran (at speed of sound) through metal fillings that would paralyze him. As shown in the Naruto and Hinata fight vs the Magnetism user, the metal fillings cover Naruto's body and paralyzes him mentally, making all brain function stop. He ran directly through the metal fillings towards me (a gap of between 1-3 meters backwards) at the speed of sound and would the S Ranked Wind armor that I have surrounding my body as I charge forwards towards him. His S Ranked Lightning technique (Raikiri) would not be strong enough to stop me slamming into his body as he ran towards me. Also as I continued I formed an A Ranked Earthern Hojojutsu Chain Tornado around my body. Even without the A Ranked Chain Tornado its enough to plow through him.

    S Ranked Wind vs S Ranked Lightning
    Your Reasoning of the Issue: He has to avoid my first punch, while he is doing that I continue on toward him attacking further. To use the Filings he'd have to manipulate them adding chakra to them that would be two jutsu at the same time. He is avoiding my first attack as the filings fall from his jacket. He'd have to wait until his other avoidance tech completed to continue with the next jutsu which is the Magnet Ninja Art: Electromagnetic Vision. That jutsu isn't just the release of the metal filings it's the application of chakra onto them to then effect the opponent's brain. I am already moving at him at the speed of sound when he is releasing the filings meaning he has to finish his first avoidance tech before he can then continue with the manipulation of the filings. If he did it in unison that would be two jutsu at once. His third jutsu doesn't happen until after his second so if he doesn't have time to manipulate the filings how does he then have time to manipuate the filings then continue and use an A rank attack before me (moving at the speed of sound) can hit him. He's also not Hyuuga so he's very dizzy after his avoidance tech.

    Note: User (unless they are a Hyuga Member) will experience dizziness as a result of this technique that lasts for 2 turns.

    So on top of having to apply chakra to the metal filings he's incredibly dizzy where as I'm fine plowing through him with a Raikiri (specialty can form it incredibly fast) I would be coming at him after he began his spin meaning by the time I reached him he should have finished his first jutsu.

    EDIT: Also he went backwards not forwards.
     
         
    Last edited by Howard; 12-10-2012 at 05:27 AM.

  5. #5
    -Broly-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Broly- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    10,017
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: [Grand RP Tournament] Xmas Edition - Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin.. View Post
    Link to Fight: http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=286797
    Issue: his whole move in general
    Your Reasoning of the Issue:

    Okay my first problem is the way he escaped the genjutsu from my knowledge there's only a few ways to escape a genjutsu and they are

    1. A Kai
    2. A chakra burst
    3. Through a Doujutsu
    4. By stopping your chakra completely and then circling new chakra to over power the chakra

    He did none of theses and his reasoning for how he was in a genjutsu isn't valid in anyway

    And his second move wasn't used correctly
    Your Reasoning of the Issue:

    The only real issue is if super added weight is able to break gen which I think I was told by scorps that it was. Rest of the move was fine as seen here
    http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Wind_Re...ating_Shuriken
    Rotating shuriken can be used to control multiple bladed weapons which is what I did and I've seen it used this way many times

    Also Kenshin may have broke timeframe by channeling wind chakra before my first jutsu started as well as by jumping to avoid the initial gush of water
     
         
    Last edited by -Broly-; 12-10-2012 at 05:40 AM.

  6. #6
    ReXii's Avatar
    Status
    ReXii is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    14,087
    Location
    Up.
    The one in front of the gun
    lives forever.
     



    Re: [Grand RP Tournament] Xmas Edition - Discussion

    Link to Fight:http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=286845
    Issue:The usage of hellfire to *Push* malleable caramel.
    Your Reasoning of the Issue:Well basically Hellfire is a fire element technique as i am aware, as with all fire techniques it lacks tangibility or any real pushing force, so by using hellfire inside the caramel binding in such a manner it is my deduction that Kirabi would have just incinerated himself, mainly thanks to using fire in the first place which is actually one of Caramels features, by making a single handseal i myself can superheat the Caramel binding to burn my foe, in essence it appears to me that he has done so himself.
     
         
    Last edited by ReXii; 12-10-2012 at 10:45 AM.

  7. #7
    Scorps's Avatar
    Status
    Scorps is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    18,549
    Location
    Jigoku
    LOVE THE SARA FOREVER!
     



    Re: [Grand RP Tournament] Xmas Edition - Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin.. View Post
    Link to Fight: http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=286797
    Issue: his whole move in general
    Your Reasoning of the Issue:

    Okay my first problem is the way he escaped the genjutsu from my knowledge there's only a few ways to escape a genjutsu and they are

    1. A Kai
    2. A chakra burst
    3. Through a Doujutsu
    4. By stopping your chakra completely and then circling new chakra to over power the chakra

    He did none of theses and his reasoning for how he was in a genjutsu isn't valid in anyway

    And his second move wasn't used correctly
    Quote Originally Posted by Oraan View Post


    Link to Fight: Oraan vs Howard
    Issue: Direct Hit (of at least A Rank)
    Your Reasoning of the Issue: Opponent ran (at speed of sound) through metal fillings that would paralyze him. As shown in the Naruto and Hinata fight vs the Magnetism user, the metal fillings cover Naruto's body and paralyzes him mentally, making all brain function stop. He ran directly through the metal fillings towards me (a gap of between 1-3 meters backwards) at the speed of sound and would the S Ranked Wind armor that I have surrounding my body as I charge forwards towards him. His S Ranked Lightning technique (Raikiri) would not be strong enough to stop me slamming into his body as he ran towards me. Also as I continued I formed an A Ranked Earthern Hojojutsu Chain Tornado around my body. Even without the A Ranked Chain Tornado its enough to plow through him. The Chains are also wrapped around my body.

    S Ranked Wind vs S Ranked Lightning
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard View Post
    Your Reasoning of the Issue: He has to avoid my first punch, while he is doing that I continue on toward him attacking further. To use the Filings he'd have to manipulate them adding chakra to them that would be two jutsu at the same time. He is avoiding my first attack as the filings fall from his jacket. He'd have to wait until his other avoidance tech completed to continue with the next jutsu which is the Magnet Ninja Art: Electromagnetic Vision. That jutsu isn't just the release of the metal filings it's the application of chakra onto them to then effect the opponent's brain. I am already moving at him at the speed of sound when he is releasing the filings meaning he has to finish his first avoidance tech before he can then continue with the manipulation of the filings. If he did it in unison that would be two jutsu at once. His third jutsu doesn't happen until after his second so if he doesn't have time to manipulate the filings how does he then have time to manipuate the filings then continue and use an A rank attack before me (moving at the speed of sound) can hit him. He's also not Hyuuga so he's very dizzy after his avoidance tech.

    Note: User (unless they are a Hyuga Member) will experience dizziness as a result of this technique that lasts for 2 turns.

    So on top of having to apply chakra to the metal filings he's incredibly dizzy where as I'm fine plowing through him with a Raikiri (specialty can form it incredibly fast) I would be coming at him after he began his spin meaning by the time I reached him he should have finished his first jutsu.

    EDIT: Also he went backwards not forwards.
    Quote Originally Posted by -Broly- View Post
    Your Reasoning of the Issue:

    The only real issue is if super added weight is able to break gen which I think I was told by scorps that it was. Rest of the move was fine as seen here
    http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Wind_Re...ating_Shuriken
    Rotating shuriken can be used to control multiple bladed weapons which is what I did and I've seen it used this way many times

    Also Kenshin may have broke timeframe by channeling wind chakra before my first jutsu started as well as by jumping to avoid the initial gush of water
    Quote Originally Posted by ReXii View Post
    Link to Fight:http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=286845
    Issue:The usage of hellfire to *Push* malleable caramel.
    Your Reasoning of the Issue:Well basically Hellfire is a fire element technique as i am aware, as with all fire techniques it lacks tangibility or any real pushing force, so by using hellfire inside the caramel binding in such a manner it is my deduction that Kirabi would have just incinerated himself, mainly thanks to using fire in the first place which is actually one of Caramels features, by making a single handseal i myself can superheat the Caramel binding to burn my foe, in essence it appears to me that he has done so himself.
    All checked
     
         

  8. #8
    Erzo's Avatar
    Status
    Erzo is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    15,248
    Location
    On Dawan's goat.
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs
     



    Re: [Grand RP Tournament] Xmas Edition - Discussion

    Link to Fight: http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...61#post9411961
    Issue: Using Wind Release: Serial Waves to defend from Water Dragon Biting Explosion jutsu, after he'd already been launched into the air by the first part of the jutsu.
    Your Reasoning of the Issue: The jutsu he used requires 4 hand seals, and I don't think that he can perform 4 hand seals and still be able to have enough time to inhale and exhale, releasing the blades of wind, after the first part of my jutsu has already taken place and launched him into the air, since by that time, I believe the bullets of water would have already reached him.
     
         

  9. #9
    Kyudaime Kazekage Teño's Avatar
    Status
    Teño is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    16,091
    Location
    Va!
    Jaman Jama
     

    Re: [Grand RP Tournament] Xmas Edition - Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Erzo View Post
    Link to Fight: http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...61#post9411961
    Issue: Using Wind Release: Serial Waves to defend from Water Dragon Biting Explosion jutsu, after he'd already been launched into the air by the first part of the jutsu.
    Your Reasoning of the Issue: The jutsu he used requires 4 hand seals, and I don't think that he can perform 4 hand seals and still be able to have enough time to inhale and exhale, releasing the blades of wind, after the first part of my jutsu has already taken place and launched him into the air, since by that time, I believe the bullets of water would have already reached him.
    My 2nd Affinity is wind. So he is able to do wind handseals real fast. <----- For Scorps.. Dont know if that would have an affect on anything but thought id say so. as i forgot to do so in my battle but its in my bio. :shrug:
     
         

  10. #10
    Howard's Avatar
    Status
    Howard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    28,996
    Location
    Siege of Orgrimmar
    O_O
     

    Re: [Grand RP Tournament] Xmas Edition - Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Howard View Post
    Sado grabs onto your clothes with his left hand as his katon jutsu doesn't pierce you. He jumps into the air following you closely he continues feeding the katon blade and cuts your neck left to right slicing your head off completely. The wound is instantly cauterized. (I simply kept feeding the katon blade so it never went out so you don't have enough time to channel the solar wind chakra before your head is cut off.)

    Type: Attack
    Rank: A rank
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 30 (-5 per turn to maintain)
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user begins by gathering up a fair amount of katon chakra letting it flow into a gauntlet and then manipulating it around a single area creating a visible flame almost a jet of fire that blasts out. He then compresses the katon chakra into a long thin blade that extends out from the gauntlet. It can be extended from nearly any part of the gauntlet and has both shape and form. It can easily cut through flesh creating deep searing wounds. The blade can be extended out to about the same size as a normal sword and can be used as an extension of the person's own self giving him a longer reach.
    Notes:
    -Can only be used three times per battle
    -Can't use S rank katon the same turn this is used
    -The blade can be held for as long as the user continues manipulating Katon Chakra
    -While maintaining the blade, the user is unable to mold any other chakra than Fire and can't do handseals.

    Quote Originally Posted by Oraan View Post
    Sado, as he tries to grab onto my clothes, the area where his hand is he would be unable to as there is a gapping hole there where both his previous Raikiri and Fire technique had destroyed it. He would then be trying to grab onto the the metal hojojutsu chain itself. Oraan simply commands his Hojojutsu chains to tighten in that area making it unable to be grabbed and continue the handseal that was not prevented to burn Sado. (Solar WInd absorbs the fire and gets stronger)

    Taiyofuton: Ororaōraburasuto [Solar Wind: Aurora Aura Blast]

    Type: Attack/defense
    Rank: S
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: User channels solar wind chakra inside their body and with a handseal expels it in a great heat wave all around their body and in every direction up to long range. The heat wave is capable of making anything that is flammable ignite and cause severe burns on anything that is capable of burning (flesh, paper etc) and melt ice.
    Note: No A ranked or above solar wind techniques for one turn.
    Note: Though the aura blast goes in all directions, it is not hot enough to turn the ground into lava, but instead it will be like walking on hot coals.
    Note: Can only be used 2X per battle
    Note: User must wait 4 turns to use this technique again
    Conversation between me and Oraan explaining both sides his thoughts and mine.


    Link to Fight: http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=286790
    Issue: He continues his move as though I hadn't cut his head off never actually (validly) defending from it.
    Your Reasoning of the Issue: Simply put I continue manipulating the Blazing Blade from my last move only feeding it more chakra to continue it's use. (this is an ability associated with the jutsu itself.) I grip onto his clothes with my left hand (free hand) and continue the motion from my last move cutting his head off. I believe this happens before he is able to channel his Solar Wind Chakra and perform the needed hand seal as my jutsu is already working and my right hand is already extremely close to him almost touching the left side of his chest (I'd have to move it a less then 3 inches then a slight arc motion left to right which I mentioned in my previous move and just continued with in this move) to cut his head completely off. Again I believe this is before he performs his hand seal.

    EDIT: Also he couldn't continue last move with his screech without being hurt, so he wouldn't be able to perform a jutsu that needs more prep time before I am able to cut his head off with my right hand (the katon blade extended from my hand). One final thing, he argues that I can't grab his clothes but yet he's not naked the only spot that naked/visible is where my raikiri hit, the spot where my right hand is. I can still grab other parts of his clothes with my left hand (free hand) without any problems.
     
         
    Last edited by Howard; 12-10-2012 at 09:49 PM.

  11. #11
    Scorps's Avatar
    Status
    Scorps is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    18,549
    Location
    Jigoku
    LOVE THE SARA FOREVER!
     



    Re: [Grand RP Tournament] Xmas Edition - Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Erzo View Post
    Link to Fight: http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...61#post9411961
    Issue: Using Wind Release: Serial Waves to defend from Water Dragon Biting Explosion jutsu, after he'd already been launched into the air by the first part of the jutsu.
    Your Reasoning of the Issue: The jutsu he used requires 4 hand seals, and I don't think that he can perform 4 hand seals and still be able to have enough time to inhale and exhale, releasing the blades of wind, after the first part of my jutsu has already taken place and launched him into the air, since by that time, I believe the bullets of water would have already reached him.
    Quote Originally Posted by General Teno View Post
    My 2nd Affinity is wind. So he is able to do wind handseals real fast. <----- For Scorps.. Dont know if that would have an affect on anything but thought id say so. as i forgot to do so in my battle but its in my bio. :shrug:
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard View Post


    Link to Fight: http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=286790
    Issue: He continues his move as though I hadn't cut his head off never actually (validly) defending from it.
    Your Reasoning of the Issue: Simply put I continue manipulating the Blazing Blade from my last move only feeding it more chakra to continue it's use. (this is an ability associated with the jutsu itself.) I grip onto his clothes with my left hand (free hand) and continue the motion from my last move cutting his head off. I believe this happens before he is able to channel his Solar Wind Chakra and perform the needed hand seal as my jutsu is already working and my right hand is already extremely close to him almost touching the left side of his chest (I'd have to move it a less then 3 inches then a slight arc motion left to right which I mentioned in my previous move and just continued with in this move) to cut his head completely off. Again I believe this is before he performs his hand seal.

    EDIT: Also he couldn't continue last move with his screech without being hurt, so he wouldn't be able to perform a jutsu that needs more prep time before I am able to cut his head off with my right hand (the katon blade extended from my hand). One final thing, he argues that I can't grab his clothes but yet he's not naked the only spot that naked/visible is where my raikiri hit, the spot where my right hand is. I can still grab other parts of his clothes with my left hand (free hand) without any problems.
    All checked. Teno, follow template please.
     
         

  12. #12
    まてぃあす Mathias's Avatar
    Status
    Mathias is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    19,921
    Location
    Yamagakure
    Luciano Mansion
     



    Re: [Grand RP Tournament] Xmas Edition - Discussion

    Link to the fight: http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=286813
    Winner: Mathias
     
         

  13. #13
    Vision's Avatar
    Status
    Vision is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    14,255
    I own this status!
    #pedrorocks!
     



    Re: [Grand RP Tournament] Xmas Edition - Discussion


    Quote Originally Posted by Vision View Post
    Emma: You there! Why Hello my first opponent!

    Emma knowing the importance of the match and knowing that she can not mess around. Decides to go ahead and try to end it quickly. Emma while saying the words above, when she says the word "You" She points at her foe. Then proceeds quickly to do two handseals and place her opponent under a genjutsu where any actions that is taken by her opponent is delayed by two seconds. However the opponent wouldn't know that right away. In conjuction, Emma steps forward so that as if she had done handseals to do whatever she is planning on doing. Then she completely disappears from her opponents view. A loud bang could of been heard however untrackable. About a fraction of a second later Emma is behind her opponent [Not directly behind] and in short range. However her opponent wouldn't know this and doesn't have any reason for him to turn around. Futile none the less. Emma appears slightly behind him and slams a rasenshuriken in the spine of his back.


    Genjutsu: Chien Taimu | Illusionary Technique: Time Delay
    Type: Supplementary
    Rank: A
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra: 30
    Damage: N/A
    Description: The user will cast a genjutsu towards the opponent by disrupting their chakra flow in their brain. The user will simply point towards the opponent and make a single hand seal Tiger → Boar to put them under this genjutsu. While the opponent is under this genjutsu, any action performed will be delayed by two seconds. Rather it's a jutsu, any form of taijutsu, or even running. The person under this genjutsu, they will think that they are performing the action right away but may not notice what is actually happening.Whatever is performed it will be delayed by two seconds.


    Note: Able to use twice in battle
    Note: Must have Mastered genjutsu
    Note: Lasts two turns unless broken
    Note: Can only taught by -Vision-


    (Fuuton: Ekusupuro-Jon Uindo): Wind Release: Wind Explosion
    Type: Supplementary
    Rank: B
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra: 20
    Damage: N/A
    Description: During movement of the user. The user will release a burst of exploding wind towards the bottom of their feet to move at the speed of sound. It will appear to the opponent as the user had teleported, however this is not the case. Any dojutsu users as well as sound and sensory ninja's would be able to follow the movements however they would lose the movements towards the end as the user would be moving too fast.

    Note: User has to be moving to use this jutsu.
    Note: Can be used two times per battle.
    Note: Can't use to move in the air or fly around
    Note: Can use it to change direction, but will count towards the users 3 moves per turn
    Note: Can only use this to move within the line of sight. (Meaning can't go around walls without changing directions)
    Note: If ran into something the user will take -50 damage as a result of the great speed
    Note: Can only be taught by NineVision


    (Fūton: Rasen Shuriken) - Wind Style: Spiraling Shuriken
    Rank: S
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:40
    Damage Points:80
    Description: A combo of the rasengan and wind manipulation that encases the opponent in a huge violent orb of slicing wind that draws in anyone near by and cuts on the microscopic level but causes +10 damage to the user.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seblax View Post
    Fuu look disgusted at the toad like shemale he is about to face as she start talking saying the word you and pointing, knowing that his enemy is utterly sneak since she looks pretty much like a girl and that they are all not to be trusted, he fears that she would send a beam of chakra at him through her finger and instantly move his hands against each other getting ready to form hand seals. Tragically, nothing happened, therefore, Fuu feels awfully weird and activates his sensory ability with one hand seal right after you made your Tiger hand seal and timing up with your boar hand seal, as he does that, he sense the disturbance of his chakra in his head and release himself with the same hand seal without moving his hands at all, revealing that you are pumping yourself to move at high speed so I instantly unleash a rasengan in my hand and locate you with my sensory ability and add the fire elemental nature into it as he visualize the rasenshuriken as a default reaction hitting it with a flame rasengen taking elemental advantage as it move through the rasenshuriken like it was nothing and hit your hand with it, making it melt of along with massively damaging you.

    (Chakra Henkanshi no Jutsu) - Chakra Sensing Technique
    Rank: C
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: This is a very advanced of advancing the ability to feel chakra. The technique allows the user to concentrate and detect someones chakra. Using these technique sensors can tell when the enemy is approaching and can easily track down targets. (Techniques activation lasts 5 turns)
    Note: Can only be used by bio with sensory ability

    ( Genjutsu: Kai ) - Illusion Technique: Release
    Rank: C-S
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 15-40
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user does one hand seal to focus and then proceeds to disturb his chakra flow by forcefully stopping it momentarily and then "spiking" his spiritual energy, unbalancing his chakra. This dispels any genjutsu set upon the user except MS Eye Techniques, Paralysis-like Genjutsu and Demonic Illusion: Toad Confrontation Chant. The effectiveness of this technique is dependent upon the skill of the user. A Jounin rank ninja can dispel Genjutsu up to C-rank. An S-class ninja can dispel Genjutsu up to B-rank. A Sannin rank ninja can dispel Genjutsu up to A-rank. A Sage rank user can dispel Genjutsu up to S-Rank. The user may use this technique through physical contact on others to dispel them from Genjutsu. The technique can only be used once per turn and the user still needs to fully follow the logic as to why he figured out it was an illusion.


    (Katon: Goen Rasengan) - Fire Style: Flame Rasengan
    Rank: S
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 40
    Damage Points: 80
    Description: The user creates a normal Rasengan and covers it in flaming fire chakra. They then hit the opponent, causing a blazing maelstrom of fire, burning them and their surroundings.






    Link to Fight:http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=286834
    Issue:My Genjutsu delays All actions by 2 seconds.
    Your Reasoning of the Issue: Claims that he performs Kai and forms a flame rasengan by the time i form mine. I believe that because of my genjutsu placed, his kai doesn't activate right away. Giving me just enough time to hit him as he's forming his flame rasengan. Basically I don't think he has enough time to react that fast. His reasoning for why he activated his sensing abilities to determine why it's a genjutsu is a bit sketchy.
     
         

  14. #14
    Igneel's Avatar
    Status
    Igneel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    10,017
    W.R.A.T.H
     



    Re: [Grand RP Tournament] Xmas Edition - Discussion

    Link to fight: http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=286817
    Issue:Time frame interpretation
    Your reasoning of the Issue: I have a problem with his interpretation of the timeframe.My 2nd water jutsu would happen even before he could do the mud fall jutsu.
     
         
    Last edited by Igneel; 12-11-2012 at 02:31 PM.

  15. #15
    A C I D Aízen's Avatar
    Status
    Aízen is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    12,242
    TrollKing
     



    Re: [Grand RP Tournament] Xmas Edition - Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Igneel View Post
    Link to fight: http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=286817
    Issue: I have a problem with his interpretation of the timeframe.My water jutsu would happen even before he could do the mud fall jutsu.
    Your Reasoning of the Issue: I already had my Doton chakra focused since I was going to preform the mudslide technique, Then you rose into the air, I used the Doton chakra to use a B-rank technique which according to Wiki requires no hand-seals. However, in the game, Tobirama had to preform a gesture then slam his hand on the ground. You mean to tell me that You can use your A-rank Water tech which require more chakra before I can use my Mud jutsu with my Doton chakra already focused for an B-rank before? I did this as soon as your reappeared in the air, which means you had to stop, see whats going on then attack since you shouldn't be able to follow anything you did while using the hydro kick.
     
         

  16. #16
    Scorps's Avatar
    Status
    Scorps is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    18,549
    Location
    Jigoku
    LOVE THE SARA FOREVER!
     



    Re: [Grand RP Tournament] Xmas Edition - Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Vision View Post










    Link to Fight:http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=286834
    Issue:My Genjutsu delays All actions by 2 seconds.
    Your Reasoning of the Issue: Claims that he performs Kai and forms a flame rasengan by the time i form mine. I believe that because of my genjutsu placed, his kai doesn't activate right away. Giving me just enough time to hit him as he's forming his flame rasengan. Basically I don't think he has enough time to react that fast. His reasoning for why he activated his sensing abilities to determine why it's a genjutsu is a bit sketchy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Igneel View Post
    Link to fight: http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=286817
    Issue:Time frame interpretation
    Your reasoning of the Issue: I have a problem with his interpretation of the timeframe.My 2nd water jutsu would happen even before he could do the mud fall jutsu.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaara View Post
    Your Reasoning of the Issue: I already had my Doton chakra focused since I was going to preform the mudslide technique, Then you rose into the air, I used the Doton chakra to use a B-rank technique which according to Wiki requires no hand-seals. However, in the game, Tobirama had to preform a gesture then slam his hand on the ground. You mean to tell me that You can use your A-rank Water tech which require more chakra before I can use my Mud jutsu with my Doton chakra already focused for an B-rank before? I did this as soon as your reappeared in the air, which means you had to stop, see whats going on then attack since you shouldn't be able to follow anything you did while using the hydro kick.
    All checked
     
         

  17. #17
    Kyudaime Kazekage Teño's Avatar
    Status
    Teño is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    16,091
    Location
    Va!
    Jaman Jama
     

    Re: [Grand RP Tournament] Xmas Edition - Discussion

    Link to Fight:http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...61#post9411961
    Issue: Would he be able to do the wind jutsu before the lightning in the water electrocute him
    Your Reasoning of the Issue:
    I dont think he would have time to do his wind move fully seeing as the lightning and water would mix not even 2 seconds later. thus shocking him as he is in the orb. I wouldnt think he is dead... but yea... just want clarification.. nothing big...
     
         

  18. #18
    Scaze's Avatar
    Status
    Scaze is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    14,168
    Location
    In ur mum fam
    I'm not inactive. Just
    preoccupied.
     



    Re: [Grand RP Tournament] Xmas Edition - Discussion

    Link to Fight: http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=286912
    Issue: I have an issue with his overall defense against my move, particularly his use of Earth Style Wall Jutsu to defend from Gushing Water Imprisonment
    Your Reasoning of the Issue: I don't think he'd be capable of creatig the wall before he's lifted off of the ground and imprisoned by the surging water. Even if he did, I dont see how elevating the ground you're on will defend you from Gushing Water Imprisonmet. Also If it did work I don't see how he could perform his two techniques before i performed my second technique.
     
         

  19. #19
    Erzo's Avatar
    Status
    Erzo is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    15,248
    Location
    On Dawan's goat.
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs
     



    Re: [Grand RP Tournament] Xmas Edition - Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by General Teno View Post
    Link to Fight:http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...61#post9411961
    Issue: Would he be able to do the wind jutsu before the lightning in the water electrocute him
    Your Reasoning of the Issue:
    I dont think he would have time to do his wind move fully seeing as the lightning and water would mix not even 2 seconds later. thus shocking him as he is in the orb. I wouldnt think he is dead... but yea... just want clarification.. nothing big...
    Your Reasoning of the Issue: I have wind affinity, the jutsu requires no hand seals and so I could do it considerably fast. The wind disk has a diameter of 2 meters and the right rank, allowing it to easily disperse the water and the lightning. Also, right now you'd be injured, and I doubt you can use everything at your usual speed. Another thing, Wave of inspiration is released from the hand, whereas you state you're on your back (with samehada being on the floor and you kind of on top of it) so, yeah, I don't know how that works. >.>
     
         

  20. #20
    Akisha's Avatar
    Status
    Akisha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    10,325
    Location
    Behind yo mama...
    Fighting for piece is like
    screwing for virginity ;)
     



    Re: [Grand RP Tournament] Xmas Edition - Discussion

    Link to Fight: [RP Tournament Round #1] Akisha vs Anduril
    Issue: His defense against my wind chakra influenced kunai and ex.tag
    Your Reasoning of the Issue: Ok as you can see I throw a wind influenced kunai at him and he counters with an ordinary one. Usually I wouldn't argue about that but if we take for example my Nagato Test with Izuna "Test" he threw wind influenced kunais and I tried to counter just as Andruil tried, so I was failed at the first turn after both Izuna and Mugiwara agreed that this counter was not valid. We have the same situation here as in my test back in the days so Scorps it's up to you ^^
     
         

  21. #21
    Mythological Envy Coyote's Avatar
    Status
    Coyote is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    12,326
    Back.
     



    Re: [Grand RP Tournament] Xmas Edition - Discussion

    Link to Fight: http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=286848
    Issue: Avoidance of my World Shaking
    Your Reasoning of the Issue:
    He simply says he jumps back to avoid my jagged rocks but that also goes along with the tremor as well - meaning he didn't address the fact of him losing his footing or how he planned to stay balanced - he just says he jumps back with no reference to the tremor or the knowing of rocks protruding from the ground (allowed because of my CW). So my issue is how he was able to stay afoot..and avoid the rocks like that..?
     
         

  22. #22
    Better's Avatar
    Status
    Better is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    14,927
    Location
    DMV
    King of the North
     



    Re: [Grand RP Tournament] Xmas Edition - Discussion

    Link to Fight:http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...=1#post9406058
    Issue: well tbh, i'm just confused and i don't believe the water tech can be used like that, and i also believe he was electricuted by my lightning since his water tech comes from his mouth and pours out downward
    Your Reasoning of the Issue: Just confustion and also the size of my majestic fire is something to consider. i don't think it will overpower it but thats up to you
     
         
    Last edited by Better; 12-11-2012 at 07:15 PM.

  23. #23
    Scorps's Avatar
    Status
    Scorps is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    18,549
    Location
    Jigoku
    LOVE THE SARA FOREVER!
     



    Re: [Grand RP Tournament] Xmas Edition - Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by General Teno View Post
    Link to Fight:http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...61#post9411961
    Issue: Would he be able to do the wind jutsu before the lightning in the water electrocute him
    Your Reasoning of the Issue:
    I dont think he would have time to do his wind move fully seeing as the lightning and water would mix not even 2 seconds later. thus shocking him as he is in the orb. I wouldnt think he is dead... but yea... just want clarification.. nothing big...
    Quote Originally Posted by Scaze View Post
    Link to Fight: http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=286912
    Issue: I have an issue with his overall defense against my move, particularly his use of Earth Style Wall Jutsu to defend from Gushing Water Imprisonment
    Your Reasoning of the Issue: I don't think he'd be capable of creatig the wall before he's lifted off of the ground and imprisoned by the surging water. Even if he did, I dont see how elevating the ground you're on will defend you from Gushing Water Imprisonmet. Also If it did work I don't see how he could perform his two techniques before i performed my second technique.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erzo View Post
    Your Reasoning of the Issue: I have wind affinity, the jutsu requires no hand seals and so I could do it considerably fast. The wind disk has a diameter of 2 meters and the right rank, allowing it to easily disperse the water and the lightning. Also, right now you'd be injured, and I doubt you can use everything at your usual speed. Another thing, Wave of inspiration is released from the hand, whereas you state you're on your back (with samehada being on the floor and you kind of on top of it) so, yeah, I don't know how that works. >.>
    Quote Originally Posted by Better View Post
    Link to Fight:http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...=1#post9406058
    Issue: well tbh, i'm just confused and i don't believe the water tech can be used like that, and i also believe he was electricuted by my lightning since his water tech comes from his mouth and pours out downward
    Your Reasoning of the Issue: Just confustion and also the size of my majestic fire is something to consider. i don't think it will overpower it but thats up to you
    Quote Originally Posted by Coyote View Post
    Link to Fight: http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=286848
    Issue: Avoidance of my World Shaking
    Your Reasoning of the Issue:
    He simply says he jumps back to avoid my jagged rocks but that also goes along with the tremor as well - meaning he didn't address the fact of him losing his footing or how he planned to stay balanced - he just says he jumps back with no reference to the tremor or the knowing of rocks protruding from the ground (allowed because of my CW). So my issue is how he was able to stay afoot..and avoid the rocks like that..?
    All checked
     
         

  24. #24
    Loki's Avatar
    Status
    Loki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    14,543
    Ten Yasha
     



    Re: [Grand RP Tournament] Xmas Edition - Discussion

    Link to Fight: http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=286808
    Issue: His counter against the lightning strikes.
    Your Reasoning of the Issue:
    In his move he waits for the lightning strikes to come down, and then creates several pillars under me and then another one under him to push him away from the lightning strikes, quoting what he said "he notices the clouds producing a lightning strike right above himself", however lightning is pretty fast, so i don't think he has the time to focus pillars on me and then on him before the lightning strikes hit him, even less when he waited for them to appear and come down.
     
         

  25. #25
    Scorps's Avatar
    Status
    Scorps is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    18,549
    Location
    Jigoku
    LOVE THE SARA FOREVER!
     



    Re: [Grand RP Tournament] Xmas Edition - Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by -Castiel- View Post
    Link to Fight: http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=286808
    Issue: His counter against the lightning strikes.
    Your Reasoning of the Issue:
    In his move he waits for the lightning strikes to come down, and then creates several pillars under me and then another one under him to push him away from the lightning strikes, quoting what he said "he notices the clouds producing a lightning strike right above himself", however lightning is pretty fast, so i don't think he has the time to focus pillars on me and then on him before the lightning strikes hit him, even less when he waited for them to appear and come down.
    Checked
     
         

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •