Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

How Does IchiRuki Destroy Ichigo And Rukia As Characters?

Another one! This actually goes along with the last 'Destroy' thread but since it's a different topic kinda I made a different thread.

I realize that this is probably just an opinionated person competely against IR with a passion. But I want to know what others think about this.I would love to knows some of the possible reason/proofs this pero has to claim that IchiRuki destroy these two characters.

I don't know if they means that IR shippers changes the characters personality to fit the pairing or think that them being together would seriously change them to the point of no return.... But I'd love to know what all of you think.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: How Does IchiRuki Destroy Ichigo And Rukia As Characters?

Quote Originally Posted by wondersland View Post
    Another one! This actually goes along with the last 'Destroy' thread but since it's a different topic kinda I made a different thread.

I realize that this is probably just an opinionated person competely against IR with a passion. But I want to know what others think about this.I would love to knows some of the possible reason/proofs this pero has to claim that IchiRuki destroy these two characters.

I don't know if they means that IR shippers changes the characters personality to fit the pairing or think that them being together would seriously change them to the point of no return.... But I'd love to know what all of you think.
    I have absolutely no idea what your talking about because i dont know anything about bleach but your sig made me rofl

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

what the fĂșck are you talking about

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    An opinion is not a fact...

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Trickster View Post
    ...What?

The only thing I see hindering an IchiRuki relationship is the fact that Rukia is like, what, 150 years old or something? Plus by the time Ichigo turns into an old grandpa she'd still look the same. It's creepy. That's all I can think of.
    Actually that has nothing to do with anything to be honest Isshin was an ex Shinigami and will be far older than Masaki who is a human.

Other than that Kubo has said he doesn't want to make Bleach a romance I agree with the fact Ichigo and Rukia getting together doesn't actually ruin there characters as to be honest I can't imagine them acting any different then they are now however I think if Ichigo was to get with Orihime that would ruin his character.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

What the fuck? Yes it does. When Ichigo is a forty year old dude Rukia will still be looking like a teenager, and by the time he dies and goes to Soul Society he'll be an old man. The only way this can be subverted is if he gets killed at an early age in his human body, end of.

Besides, Masaki is a Quincy, and if Juha Bach knew her, I'm pretty sure she aged the same way they did. Seeing as how Juha Bach hasn't died in a few centuries, the same would go for Masaki.
    Well won't Ichigo have the same abilities if he's both a Quincy and Shinigami since he's the child of both Masaki and Isshin? and if they didn't age normally like you say wouldn't that imply Ichigo doesn't either.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Except that's factually incorrect because we know through flashbacks he ages normally? You don't know what happened. Masaki and Isshin obviously had lost their powers when they were raising their children. This could've made them human for a short time.
    Hmm good point still only speculation though since you still can't prove Masaki aged the same rate as Juha.