Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Waking up with a Hard on is
    Hard

Spar (closed) Roju_TGU

Rei's rules
    Mid range
    No killing or stealing
    Terrain: top of hokage mountain small puddle's as it has just rain after a funeral.
    sub/kai up to you
    Bio: rojuro flying V in sig.

Feel free to make first move.

Rojuro: well it seems you are still upset about not recieving your name in jura's journey shall we settle the score here?

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    My motivation in life "
    fall down 7 times, get up 8
    "

Re: Spar (closed) Roju_TGU

Good Luck :D

Hisagi in bio: Indeed after this little fight, you shall see that I am not one to be overlooked. Well then, let's get this show on the road.

I securely strap Kazeshini to my back as I think of a strategy. As we are about 15 meters away from each other I run toward you while weaving a few hand seals needed and then propel myself 5 meters into the air while 10 meters away from you and proceed to exhale 3 meteor sized fireballs at you covering me from your line of sight.

( Katon: Gōenka ) - Fire Release: Great Flame Flower
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user jumps in the air and shoots three giant bullets of fire that come down like giant meteors, then erupt into a geyser of flame.

As the flames erupt into geysers, I land while conjuring up wind chakra in my hands. Then as the geysers erupt, I clap my hands together strongly infused with wind chakra creating a gust of wind towards the flames pushing them in your direction.

(Fūton: Reppūshō) - Wind Release: Gale Palm
    Type:Attack/Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: A simple technique that when the users hands are clapped together, wind is compressed and transformed into a powerful gale. This technique, when used as an isolated attack has the power to easily knock over a human. Though the true value comes from using it together with projectile weapons like shuriken or kunai. Their speed, power, and ability to wound or even kill are all increased several times.

Lastly, as you are engulfed in flames, I stand about 7 meters away from you. I then charge a chidori in my hand, then I slam it to the ground going past the flames paralyzing you.

(Raiton: Chidori Nagashi) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Current
    Type: Offense/Defence
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: This jutsu allows the user to generate non-focused electrically charged chakra from their body. Because the electricity isn't focused, it doesn't kill on contact, instead it only paralyzes. The lightning can be channelled through metal objects, as well as spread out into the air or ground.

Last edited by The Shogun; 01-08-2013 at 02:24 AM.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hard

Rojuro: and so he goes straight for the kill let's see if you like how I build my forts.

Rojuro begins by building up chakra and forming the handsigns Tiger>Hare>Boar>Dog Rojuro then builds his chakra up as sustainable as possible in his mouth and converting it to doton chakra Rojurospits onto the ground going from left to right a stream of mud/earth
    Instantly rising up from the stream is a giant earth wall capable of defending and blocking attacks.

(Doton: Doryuheki) - Earth Release: Earth Style Wall Jutsu
    Type: Supplementary
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user will first perform the Tiger → Hare → Boar → Dog and then creates a solid wall of earth as a form of defence. Chakra is either converted to earth within the body and then spat out to form the wall or the user can manipulate pre-existing earth to form the wall. The earth then instantly rises up and takes form. The barrier itself is also coated with chakra, making its strength incomparable to that of a normal mud wall. Because of the earth's special characteristics, the wall is highly resistant against, for instance, fire and water. Hizuren Sarutobi spits mud from his mouth to perform the jutsu whilst Kakashi creates a wall composed of bulldog sculptures to box-in Pain.

Well now let's give this a shot while building up my chakra I make 4 handseals and place my hands on the ground. While my hands are on the ground I run my chakra into the ground manipulating the earth creating pillar that rises up from the ground more likely a cylindrical pillar.

(Doton: Denki Iwabashira) - Earth Release: Electric Rock Pillar
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short - Mid (Short for electric bolts)
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user will make a set of four hand seals and then will place their hand on the ground to create a pillar of earth rise up from the ground. This pillar is also given a electrical charge that causes electric bolts to emit from the pillar up to short range shocking any targets in the vicinity.

Now I begin building my chakra up and switching it*over to lightning I increase the vibrations of my chakra and force a lightning surge into the pillar so the pillar can send out a shocking result to my enemy.

(Raiton: Raijingu Sanda) - Lightning Style: Raging Thunder
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage Points: 20
    Description: The user hits the opponent with an electric field shield that covers the users body.

Rojuro:Seems we both wanted to end with a jolt and electrify like none other than the great one himself.

Last edited by Rojuro; 01-08-2013 at 02:51 AM.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    My motivation in life "
    "

I notice that he builds a Earth fort, but still I am still masked from his sight. Then as I see a Earth pillar rise up towards me with a weak lightning jutsu infused, I quickly weave 11 hand seals, then in a single thrust motion, I ram a chidori straight against the pillar destroying it immediately.

(Raiton: Chidori) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds
    Type: Offense
    Description: The user must first perform the following sequence of hand seals Ox → Rabbit → Monkey → Dragon → Rat → Bird → Ox → Snake → Dog → Tiger → Monkey and they create a lightning jutsu that is concentrated in the user's palm and thrusted toward the opponent at high speed. The lightning in the user's palm sounds like birds chirping, hence the name.
    Note: Someone who mastered lightning release can perform chidori with just the Ox hand seal.

Then taking this opportunity of being this close to my opponent, I charge a ball of flame in my hand then all at once, I force it at you at a high speed at your torso causing you to be sent flying into trees 3 meters back.

( Bakuhatsu Enhogan ) – Exploding Flame Shots
    Range: Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user shoots multiple fire shots from their hands that are able to cause fiery explosions on impact with any object. The shots can't set the opponent on fire, though they can cause damage by exploding on him.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hard

Rojuro proceeds to carefully make the hand signs Rat>Dog>Ox begins manipulating the water around him into a whip to slash at my enemy *while slashing rojuro concentrates on precise chakra control as to not lose control of the whip. As the distance is short range battle right now my whip made contact to your leg tripping you before you could reach me with your chidori in hand

(Suiton: Suiben) - Water Release: Water whip
    Type: Offensive, supplementary
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: After the user performs a series of 3 hand seals Rat → Dog → Ox, the user creates a whip of water that can be used to strike the opponent with a lashing action or wrap around the target to bind them. This technique can also have lightning techniques channeled through when they have bound their victim with the water whip.

Rojuro starts by concentrating on his doton chakra when I feel that I have built up enough I release the chakra into the ground causing a small tremor like effect to happen and knock my opponent off balance.

(Doton: Yochi no Douyou) - Earth Release: World Shaking
    Type: Offensive
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user will concentrate and release their chakra into the ground to create a small tremer that can result in harming the enemy target.

Now to go on the offensive I begin by gathering a large quantity of doton chakra into my mouth. Then in a spitting motion I spit out the chakra using shape manipulation I manipulate the chakra and earth into a giant stone golem capable of great defense and a possibly dropping him on my enemy. But for now my golem simply tear's through my enemy with ease

(Doton: Iwa no Gōremu) – Earth Release: Stone Golem
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user expels a large creature composed of stone from his mouth. The rock golem has a fair amount of stamina and brute strength, being able to bite and tear off flesh with its mouth and hands respectively. If used from above the target then the user can use the earth golem to drop down onto the opponent like a bomb and crush them.

Rojuro: see if you can escape the wrath of my golem he really is wonderful.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    My motivation in life "
    "

As your water jutsu cancels out my fire, I take action and jump 5 meters away from you having a stand off...

" So it seems your power of water cancels my fire, but my lightning cancels out your earth. This will be interesting after all."

I notice you performing your hand seals and barely recognize them to be Earth hand seals. I perform a few hand seals, I slam both of my hands on the ground creating a huge triangular bolt right at you right as you make a pillar so instead of hitting you, it destroys your pillar making it break into a lot of smaller rocks.

(Raiton: Ikazuchi Hakai) – Lightning Release: Lightning Destruction
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: After performing a small sequence of hand seals the user will place their hand on the ground converting their chakra in to lightning. The user then sends an enormous bolt of electricity that cuts through the ground in the direction of the enemy. The shape of the bolt is a triangular with the base in the direction of the user and the tip headed towards the target. It causes devastating destruction on its way and generates enough heat and power to destroy whatever it comes into contact with.

Your golem is impressive indeed, but it's size makes it move slower. I perform 11 hand seals charging a chidori, run towards your golem dodge his punch then slam the chidori right into his side.

(Raiton: Chidori) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds
    Description: The user must first perform the following sequence of hand seals Ox → Rabbit → Monkey → Dragon → Rat → Bird → Ox → Snake → Dog → Tiger → Monkey and they create a lightning jutsu that is concentrated in the user's palm and thrusted toward the opponent at high speed. The lightning in the user's palm sounds like birds chirping, hence the name.
    Note: Someone who mastered lightning release can perform chidori with just the Ox hand seal.

Lastly, I run up to you charging a Chidori Nagashi into my Kazeshini then swinging in a sequence of 5 slashes at you then lastly stab.

(Raiton: Chidori Senbon) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Needle
    Range: Short/Mid
    Description: The user reshapes the Chidori in their hand into the form of countless senbon. It has more specialized speed than the normal Chidori and can cause damage throughout multiple places on the body. Although it’s not stated, this technique probably takes on Chidori's characteristics such as its ability to cut through almost anything and numb parts of the body.

Last edited by The Shogun; 01-09-2013 at 06:11 AM.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hard

Rojuro:as you move back and start forming your handsigns I say to my very distinguished enemy this shall put an end to your terror. I begin building up as much chakra as I can muster and proceed to put my hands on the ground manipulating up from the are to giant walls opposite of each other. By clapping my hands together I bring the walls together slamming against each other while laughing I think I just killed him.

(Doton: Yama Eikyō) - Earth Release: Mountain Smash
    Range: Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: The user creates two enormous rock formations that close in on the opponent from two opposing sides with tremendous force, smashing everything caught in between. Both of these formations are capable of dwarfing even the Demonic Statue of the Outer Path in size. This is one the most strongest Earth based techniques, standing as a testament to both this ability's destructive potential and its difficulty.
    Note: Can only be used once due to scale of technique

Feel free to counter but With the amount of seals you use I believe my attack hit you as your first attack canceled out my pillars. Might wanna check with someone though.