Page 3 of 4 « First 1234 Last»
Results 41 to 60 of 77
  1. #41
    Mad scientist Mina..'s Avatar
    Status
    Mina.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    8,392
    Location
    WiFi hut
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto's Gift From Itachi

    thanx, i needed to know this
     
         

  2. #42
    Espada Empress Rukia Hime's Avatar
    Status
    Rukia Hime is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    433
    Location
    On Shodai ^_^
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto's Gift From Itachi

    Quote Originally Posted by Kisai View Post
    itachi sealed himself inside sasuke !!
    its kinda like orochimarus justu :P
    itachi kills danzou and makes sasuke go back on the right path ... he would dissapear from sasukes head if sasuke chose the right path but he didnt ... so he appered pwnding danzou :P
    thats how it is !! :D
    Making Sasuke go back to the right path certainly won't happen anytime soon
    So if your theory is accurate, then Itachi will stay for a while
     
         

  3. #43
    Konoha's White Flame Kisai's Avatar
    Status
    Kisai is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    184
    Location
    Ireland
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto's Gift From Itachi

    it is :P i read the raw wersion xD
    and madara gets pissed off at itachi
     
         

  4. #44
    Espada Empress Rukia Hime's Avatar
    Status
    Rukia Hime is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    433
    Location
    On Shodai ^_^
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto's Gift From Itachi

    Quote Originally Posted by Kisai View Post
    it is :P i read the raw wersion xD
    and madara gets pissed off at itachi
    The RAW?
    There is no Naruto this week or next week
     
         

  5. #45
    Konoha's White Flame Kisai's Avatar
    Status
    Kisai is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    184
    Location
    Ireland
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto's Gift From Itachi

    but there is a raw wersion ... dialog only no pictures :P
     
         

  6. #46
    Espada Empress Rukia Hime's Avatar
    Status
    Rukia Hime is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    433
    Location
    On Shodai ^_^
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto's Gift From Itachi

    Quote Originally Posted by Kisai View Post
    but there is a raw wersion ... dialog only no pictures :P
    LINK MEEH!!! Please >.<
     
         

  7. #47
    Academy Student
    Status
    Jutsu Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    20
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto's Gift From Itachi

    The reason Itachi gave Naruto whatever power he gave him is because Naruto said that no matter saskue did he would'nt kill him for one. Two, whatever power Itachi gave to Naruto I'm sure he can use it on Madara to. I think its a power that only the uchia is supose to use and deadly as hell cause he don't won't Naruto to use it.
     
         

  8. #48
    Academy Student
    Status
    Jutsu Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    20
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto's Gift From Itachi

    Think of Saskue reaction when he meets Naruto and Naruto tells Saskue Itachi gave him the power to stop him. Saskue will be like WTF. Then Suskue will try his best and go all out to kilkilll Naruto but it won't happen. What if Itachi gave Naruto the same power the first hokage used to make Madara unable to use his powers. Madara did say that he could tell that Naruto is from the Senju clan
     
         

  9. #49
    Planetary Destruction
    Status
    niblack89 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,753
    Location
    South Park colorado
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto's Gift From Itachi

    Naruto is looking for Kakahi who is looking for Sakura who is with Sasuke. If Kakashi will find Sakura and Naruto finds Kakashi and they fight we may get to see Itachi's gift at last. I am dieing to know what one of the most deadliest shinobi gave Naruto. Itachi called it power so it has to be a jutsu or something deadly. They just need to meet.
     
         

  10. #50
    Pain..'s Avatar
    Status
    Pain.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    9,680
    Location
    New York
    Oldie
     

    Re: Naruto's Gift From Itachi

    Great topic !
     
         

  11. #51
    Six Hokage's Son Sasuke Uzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    Sasuke Uzumaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,389
    Location
    Platinum's heart
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto's Gift From Itachi

    Quote Originally Posted by RasenShruiken View Post
    Okay, there is just no way that the gift is one that allows naruto to control the kyuubi. Just look at what happened when he fought pain. Naruto almost released the kyuubi once and for all. It seems most likely to me that itachi placed some of his chakra inside of naruto, just like the fourth did, in the event that sasuke would get onto the screwed up path of revenge again.
    I agree. Naruto will not master it with Itachi's gift. It has to be either something that blocks the MS (both from Sasuke and Madara) so that they cannot control the kyubii, or something that tells Sasuke some kind of truth about the past that Madara hasn't told him.

    Or maybe, the crow will come out and transform into Itachi, and Itachi will be there but being a shell of his former self. It would be ideal for Sasuke to say "Bring me back Itachi" and to see him there! (sorry, I am a dreamer).
     
         

  12. #52
    Yoritomo - Son of Storms zagubus's Avatar
    Status
    zagubus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    519
    Location
    California
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto's Gift From Itachi

    does anyone know where that sword and shield itachi had on his osano'o went to? i don't remember seeing sasuke's osano'o with them. do you think itachi could have set it up that if he died that those items would be transferred to naruto? i just don't remember seeing those things since itachi used them. and then i start thinking about how AM is supposed to be an attack that's impossible to dodge. and then the shield that can deflect any attack... the shield just seems to be a great counter to the AM itachi wanted sasuke to have. but we all know itachi had those things after his encounter with naruto because he used them to fight sasuke so unless itachi (the genius) figured out a way to transfer those items to naruto after his death it doesn't seem likely... :/ i'm thinking in circles again.... sorry...
     
         

  13. #53
    Planetary Destruction
    Status
    niblack89 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,753
    Location
    South Park colorado
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto's Gift From Itachi

    Quote Originally Posted by zagubus View Post
    does anyone know where that sword and shield itachi had on his osano'o went to? i don't remember seeing sasuke's osano'o with them. do you think itachi could have set it up that if he died that those items would be transferred to naruto? i just don't remember seeing those things since itachi used them. and then i start thinking about how AM is supposed to be an attack that's impossible to dodge. and then the shield that can deflect any attack... the shield just seems to be a great counter to the AM itachi wanted sasuke to have. but we all know itachi had those things after his encounter with naruto because he used them to fight sasuke so unless itachi (the genius) figured out a way to transfer those items to naruto after his death it doesn't seem likely... :/ i'm thinking in circles again.... sorry...
    I was just thinking that something. I posted something like that some where else but Sasuke's Sasanoo isn't the perfect defense its just a great defense. I don't think Sasukes sasanoo could take a whole Karin like Itachi's did. I itachi used the seal to transfer to Narutoat the point of his death, after he dies they would have to go somewhere and if they aren't with Sasuke even after he transferred his power to him then they would have to be in another host another person who he gave his power to. It would probably awaken its self after Sasuke uses AM or Sasanoo. I'm glad someone has the same thought as I do on this.

    PS. I think Itachi sealed away Sasuke's true MS abilities and they will come out when the darkness is gone and I actually wont be mad at this new sasuke power up because I saw it coming.
     
         

  14. #54
    Yoritomo - Son of Storms zagubus's Avatar
    Status
    zagubus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    519
    Location
    California
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto's Gift From Itachi

    Quote Originally Posted by niblack89 View Post
    I was just thinking that something. I posted something like that some where else but Sasuke's Sasanoo isn't the perfect defense its just a great defense. I don't think Sasukes sasanoo could take a whole Karin like Itachi's did. I itachi used the seal to transfer to Narutoat the point of his death, after he dies they would have to go somewhere and if they aren't with Sasuke even after he transferred his power to him then they would have to be in another host another person who he gave his power to. It would probably awaken its self after Sasuke uses AM or Sasanoo. I'm glad someone has the same thought as I do on this.

    PS. I think Itachi sealed away Sasuke's true MS abilities and they will come out when the darkness is gone and I actually wont be mad at this new sasuke power up because I saw it coming.
    i wonder if the sword and shield would be available to naruto if he were to see sasuke's sharingan like the way itachi boobie trapped sasuke to cast AM when he saw tobi's sharingan. and if THAT's the case and sasuke is currently too drained to activate his sharingan then this isn't going to turn into a big fight.
     
         

  15. #55
    Academy Student Leras's Avatar
    Status
    Leras is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    9
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto's Gift From Itachi

    accully i think naruto would be able to use ms and sharingan temporarly when he activates this
     
         

  16. #56
    * golden sage of kumo * polleteke's Avatar
    Status
    polleteke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    563
    Location
    Belgium
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto's Gift From Itachi

    Quote Originally Posted by rhin0 View Post
    I know that he gave naruto a gift but i dont see why it would be in itachi interest to help naruto defeat sasuke

    itachi doesn't want for naruto to defeat him, he want's sasuke not to go on the dark path(he wanted sasuke's to hate him so that he could awaken the mangekyou sharingan). he just want's naruto to help him find the light again

    that gift could be the yasakani because it look like what's in the necklace from so6p and the sharingan (i don't know how it's called) and the yasakani is a tool to show that there is still light in somebody (sasuke) but the one who uses it must be pure of hart.
     
         
    Last edited by polleteke; 08-16-2010 at 11:17 PM.

  17. #57
    Senior Member Ecchidaime's Avatar
    Status
    Ecchidaime is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,948
    Location
    Germany/Latvia
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto's Gift From Itachi

    INTERESTING o__O
     
         

  18. #58
    Member nasuke's Avatar
    Status
    nasuke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    57
    Location
    USA
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto's Gift From Itachi

    Quote Originally Posted by polleteke View Post
    I know that he gave naruto a gift but i dont see why it would be in itachi interest to help naruto defeat sasuke
    itachi doesn't want for naruto to defeat him, he want's sasuke not to go on the dark path. he just want's naruto to help him find the light again

    that gift could be the yasakani because it look like what's in the necklace from so6p and the sharingan (i don't know how it's called) and the yasakani is a tool to show that there is still light in somebody (sasuke) but the one who uses it must be pure of hart.[/QUOTE]

    That's why he wants naruto to do it cuz naruto said he would try to stop sasuke without killing him..
     
         

  19. #59
    Academy Student Deveous's Avatar
    Status
    Deveous is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    4
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto's Gift From Itachi

    I have a feeling that itachi wont come bak( Be cool if he did) but the gift he gave naruto was to appear to talk to saskue or even power that madara cant control the 9 tails either way its something powerfull i gues..
    i also dnt think naruto can FULLY Control the 9 tails its just to easy if that makes any sence the 9 tails always tries to tempt naruto or play mind games with him he might be able too use his power but killer bee works with the 8 tails togeather and the 9 tails isint working with him soo maybe itachi gift was to help taim the 9 tails dno:S really wna kno though
     
         

  20. #60
    Defender of Science Stein's Avatar
    Status
    Stein is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    161
    Location
    Germany
    Just chillin' relaxin' maxin'
    all out everything's cool
     

    Re: Naruto's Gift From Itachi

    The fox isn't the type to work together with anybody so every 9-tails Jinchuuriki had to force his mind away. So did Naruto. He can now access the full power (but only 50% of the whole power of the fox because Minato sealed the other 50% away) but obviously he has some problems to adjust the power to use it efficiently. So Itachi's gift has nothing to do to control the fox.

    I think it is for the fight against Sasuke something like a last approach from Itachi. He definitely wants to talk to Sasuke once more.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •