View Poll Results: best ff

Voters
55. You may not vote on this poll
  • chakrawizard555

    1 1.82%
  • Netsui

    7 12.73%
  • Shinobi Train

    10 18.18%
  • Skylar Knight

    10 18.18%
  • Michael92

    16 29.09%
  • Reborn

    5 9.09%
  • Cobra73

    2 3.64%
  • Germanicus

    2 3.64%
  • The Orange Hokage

    2 3.64%
Page 54 of 73 « First ... 44450515253545556575864 ... Last»
Results 1,061 to 1,080 of 1442
  1. #1061
    The Devil's Advocate Shinobi Train's Avatar
    Status
    Shinobi Train is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    6,022
    Location
    Inside your head...
    Smacking b*tch
    nigga's...>.>
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [January 2013]

    Quote Originally Posted by Germanicus View Post
    Well, the way I see it, I'm all the way over here in the south, and you're all the way over there in Yankville (everywhere north of Texarkana, east of there, and west of the panhandle) Kentucky. I wanna see you try.

    And I ain't going to hooters, just Pluckers. (you probably don't have those.)
    Do you really wanna' bet on that? O_o



    Nope, and we don't care for them either...we want Hooters!



    Quote Originally Posted by Netsui View Post
    S.Train, I got a question. :D
    Okay. ^_^

    ...

    ...and?
     
         

  2. #1062
    Writing time~ Netsui's Avatar
    Status
    Netsui is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    5,581
    Location
    Heat Haze
    Writer in Training! I have so
    much I want to write, but
    there's not enough hours in
    the day.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [January 2013]

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi Train View Post
    Do you really wanna' bet on that? O_o



    Nope, and we don't care for them either...we want Hooters!





    Okay. ^_^

    ...

    ...and?
    I remember whenever you made that Castle in the Sky song really long~ Now, I was wondering...

    I'm not good when it comes to stuff like this, so can you basically make an MP3 version of this song playing twice? wease: Apparently the full version doesn't come out until February 13th, and I love the song already!
     
         

  3. #1063
    The Devil's Advocate Shinobi Train's Avatar
    Status
    Shinobi Train is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    6,022
    Location
    Inside your head...
    Smacking b*tch
    nigga's...>.>
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [January 2013]

    Quote Originally Posted by Netsui View Post
    I remember whenever you made that Castle in the Sky song really long~ Now, I was wondering...

    I'm not good when it comes to stuff like this, so can you basically make an MP3 version of this song playing twice? wease: Apparently the full version doesn't come out until February 13th, and I love the song already!
    They gots ta' pay me, boiiii!!! :rofl:
     
         

  4. #1064
    Writing time~ Netsui's Avatar
    Status
    Netsui is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    5,581
    Location
    Heat Haze
    Writer in Training! I have so
    much I want to write, but
    there's not enough hours in
    the day.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [January 2013]

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi Train View Post
    They gots ta' pay me, boiiii!!! :rofl:
    *Has no money.*
     
         

  5. #1065
    The Devil's Advocate Shinobi Train's Avatar
    Status
    Shinobi Train is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    6,022
    Location
    Inside your head...
    Smacking b*tch
    nigga's...>.>
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [January 2013]

    Quote Originally Posted by Netsui View Post
    *Has no money.*
    Ten dolla' no holla'. C.R.E.A.M.
     
         

  6. #1066
    King Cobra's Avatar
    Status
    King Cobra is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    4,869
    Location
    Viva La Kumo!!!!!!!
    We're here.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [January 2013]

    Quote Originally Posted by Germanicus View Post
    Hey guys, hope everyone's doing well today. :D

    Have a small private announcement, bout all that I've got on my mind right now. I'll put it in spoilers so if you really don't care, you don't have to read. Honestly, I wouldn't blame you.

    Alright, so I've been thinking about the way I've been approaching writing the last few months. And honestly, I'm a little disappointed in myself. I've been trying to treat these FF's and other stories as 'practice'. "Oh, they're just things I'm doing to stay fresh. The second I feel properly motivated, I can't start writing my main work again. This is just a fun break." Well, I've decided that attitude is most definitely detrimental to what I'm going for. And besides, when I can't even seem to hook readers in the first place, continuing to write stories that don't get even the slightest time of day, I'm just going to fall into lower and lower spaces. Therefore, I've decided I'm not posting my writings online anymore. I probably won't come here anymore either. Thanks for making me feel like a part of the FF team guys. Y'all are awesome, and I wish you the best. I'll probably stick around till the end of the January contest, but then I'm gone.


    Sorry to open that up right now, haha. It's kind of stupid, but I really feel like I needed to say it.

    Cheers folks.
    Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo o
     
         

  7. #1067
    The Devil's Advocate Shinobi Train's Avatar
    Status
    Shinobi Train is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    6,022
    Location
    Inside your head...
    Smacking b*tch
    nigga's...>.>
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [January 2013]

    Quote Originally Posted by Cobra73 View Post
    Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo o
    It's okay! We'll get through this together! You'll still have me!

    Is it just me, or did that seem...gay? O_o
     
         

  8. #1068
    King Cobra's Avatar
    Status
    King Cobra is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    4,869
    Location
    Viva La Kumo!!!!!!!
    We're here.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [January 2013]

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi Train View Post
    It's okay! We'll get through this together! You'll still have me!

    Is it just me, or did that seem...gay? O_o
    :rofl: just a bit.
     
         

  9. #1069
    The Devil's Advocate Shinobi Train's Avatar
    Status
    Shinobi Train is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    6,022
    Location
    Inside your head...
    Smacking b*tch
    nigga's...>.>
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [January 2013]

    Quote Originally Posted by Cobra73 View Post
    :rofl: just a bit.
    Now I think I shall go rollerskating in a pink tutu...
     
         

  10. #1070
    King Cobra's Avatar
    Status
    King Cobra is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    4,869
    Location
    Viva La Kumo!!!!!!!
    We're here.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [January 2013]

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi Train View Post
    Now I think I shall go rollerskating in a pink tutu...
    _O-
     
         

  11. #1071
    The Devil's Advocate Shinobi Train's Avatar
    Status
    Shinobi Train is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    6,022
    Location
    Inside your head...
    Smacking b*tch
    nigga's...>.>
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [January 2013]

    Quote Originally Posted by Cobra73 View Post
    _O-
    Well, after the fashion show, of course. My models look absolutely fabulous! *yells off in the distance* "yes, that's the way, but with a little twist, darling! You're almost there!"

    I'm terribly sorry, I have two wardrobe malfunctions and a nervous model. I'll have to call you back, El Cobra. Rest assured we shall meet again!
     
         

  12. #1072
    King Cobra's Avatar
    Status
    King Cobra is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    4,869
    Location
    Viva La Kumo!!!!!!!
    We're here.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [January 2013]

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi Train View Post
    Well, after the fashion show, of course. My models look absolutely fabulous! *yells off in the distance* "yes, that's the way, but with a little twist, darling! You're almost there!"

    I'm terribly sorry, I have two wardrobe malfunctions and a nervous model. I'll have to call you back, El Cobra. Rest assured we shall meet again!
    :rofl: you're killing me man.


    EDIT: I got Lawliet! I got LAWLIET!!!!!! :crazy: who's next whose next I don't know i don't know but I am invincible!!!!!!!!!!!
     
         
    Last edited by King Cobra; 01-21-2013 at 07:09 AM.

  13. #1073
    Senior Member Germanicus's Avatar
    Status
    Germanicus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,638
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [January 2013]

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi Train View Post
    Do you really wanna' bet on that? O_o



    Nope, and we don't care for them either...we want Hooters!





    Okay. ^_^

    ...

    ...and?
    A lot of the Hooters chicks aren't even hot anymore anyway!

    Cobra and Netsui are trying to guilt trip me...I swear this is for the best.
     
         

  14. #1074
    Senior Member serenaandrosie's Avatar
    Status
    serenaandrosie is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    3,293
    Location
    Twinleaf Town
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [January 2013]

    Quote Originally Posted by Cobra73 View Post
    serena-sama!!!!!!! :t_t:
    How are you

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi Train View Post
    Mostly Cobra playing Dom while Serena played slave. I had no idea she was into that.

    I also just now turned into an angry bird. ^_^
    you have got it all wrong S.Train
     
         

  15. #1075
    Member danivass's Avatar
    Status
    danivass is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    385
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [January 2013]

    I vote Michael
     
         

  16. #1076
    Fiona Glenanne ThatOneChick's Avatar
    Status
    ThatOneChick is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    9,071
    Location
    In a dream.
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [January 2013]

    Quote Originally Posted by Germanicus View Post
    Hey guys, hope everyone's doing well today. :D

    Have a small private announcement, bout all that I've got on my mind right now. I'll put it in spoilers so if you really don't care, you don't have to read. Honestly, I wouldn't blame you.

    Alright, so I've been thinking about the way I've been approaching writing the last few months. And honestly, I'm a little disappointed in myself. I've been trying to treat these FF's and other stories as 'practice'. "Oh, they're just things I'm doing to stay fresh. The second I feel properly motivated, I can't start writing my main work again. This is just a fun break." Well, I've decided that attitude is most definitely detrimental to what I'm going for. And besides, when I can't even seem to hook readers in the first place, continuing to write stories that don't get even the slightest time of day, I'm just going to fall into lower and lower spaces. Therefore, I've decided I'm not posting my writings online anymore. I probably won't come here anymore either. Thanks for making me feel like a part of the FF team guys. Y'all are awesome, and I wish you the best. I'll probably stick around till the end of the January contest, but then I'm gone.


    Sorry to open that up right now, haha. It's kind of stupid, but I really feel like I needed to say it.

    Cheers folks.
    Nooooooooooo why must you leave us!

    I understand though, why waste talented writing on the base when you know it won't get the recognition it deserves.
     
         

  17. #1077
    King Cobra's Avatar
    Status
    King Cobra is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    4,869
    Location
    Viva La Kumo!!!!!!!
    We're here.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [January 2013]

    Quote Originally Posted by Germanicus View Post
    A lot of the Hooters chicks aren't even hot anymore anyway!

    Cobra and Netsui are trying to guilt trip me...I swear this is for the best.
    Do what you have to bro, plus I'm leaving soon to give me your fb so we can stay in contact :y
    Quote Originally Posted by serenaandrosie View Post
    How are you



    you have got it all wrong S.Train
    I'm good you? And yes he does :lmao:
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatOneChick View Post
    Nooooooooooo why must you leave us!

    I understand though, why waste talented writing on the base when you know it won't get the recognition it deserves.
    :hey: Fiona
     
         

  18. #1078
    Fiona Glenanne ThatOneChick's Avatar
    Status
    ThatOneChick is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    9,071
    Location
    In a dream.
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [January 2013]

    Quote Originally Posted by Cobra73 View Post
    Do what you have to bro, plus I'm leaving soon to give me your fb so we can stay in contact :y

    I'm good you? And yes he does :lmao:


    :hey: Fiona
    :hey: Did you give your gammer tag to your bro? Or did he just finally take it over? lol
     
         

  19. #1079
    King Cobra's Avatar
    Status
    King Cobra is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    4,869
    Location
    Viva La Kumo!!!!!!!
    We're here.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [January 2013]

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatOneChick View Post
    :hey: Did you give your gammer tag to your bro? Or did he just finally take it over? lol
    He just plays on it a lot we both use it though
     
         

  20. #1080
    Fiona Glenanne ThatOneChick's Avatar
    Status
    ThatOneChick is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    9,071
    Location
    In a dream.
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [January 2013]

    Quote Originally Posted by Cobra73 View Post
    He just plays on it a lot we both use it though
    :lmao: More like he lets you use it when he's not on it.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •