Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

Re: They should do this instead of those crappy fillers...

That would be awesome.

Sage of NarutoBase a thousand years of death's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2008
    This user has no status.

i read somewhere on this forum that this set of fillers is suposed to be the best ones yet.
    i just watched them all one after the other and i can honestly say (but filtered) "what a load of f***ing horse s**t"

that was the worst thing i have watched since those guren fillers a couple of years back. no wonder i dont watch the bloody anime anymore with crap like that cropping up in between every actual chapter.

why dont they try and make something that is semi good and stick to the damn plot.
    what was that crap? yamato still around with naruto going fully controlled kurama mode with what looked like a mini tailed beast bomb. and how in the hell did he learn to do that? a\uysidbfgsadiabynnguojsbnguszdfjnghsiunfg;ousnhau dfbafugbpisfdg these things make me rage so much.

this was filled with crying children sobbing and crying their bloody eyes out, yh like i dont get enough of that at work / home. no consistancy in any of these fillers, since when did omoi get those lightning swords? ahbliufdbnghlianfuangbahfsdhdjafsdha.

what was the question? make them do fillers based on other characters? hell yes. or better yet dont do them at all. they clearly have 0% talent on the matter. even the animation was choppy and terrible. i miss the good old days of coming home and sticking a naruto episode and enjoying a great tale provided by Mr. Kishi.
    i know it had a lot of waiting in between fights for dramatic effect and it was easily predictable, but at least it was good solid entertainment.
    not this (control + c) next arc (control+v) with the worst writing known to life mixed in.

after watching some of this i would honestly say i would rather watch people back at the leaf village rebuilding.

tl;dr: dont listen to people about the fillers, blank it out. they shouldnt make fillers, they are not good at it.

Status
    Nov 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by a thousand years of death View Post
    i read somewhere on this forum that this set of fillers is suposed to be the best ones yet.
    i just watched them all one after the other and i can honestly say (but filtered) "what a load of f***ing horse s**t"

that was the worst thing i have watched since those guren fillers a couple of years back. no wonder i dont watch the bloody anime anymore with crap like that cropping up in between every actual chapter.

why dont they try and make something that is semi good and stick to the damn plot.
    what was that crap? yamato still around with naruto going fully controlled kurama mode with what looked like a mini tailed beast bomb. and how in the hell did he learn to do that? a\uysidbfgsadiabynnguojsbnguszdfjnghsiunfg;ousnhau dfbafugbpisfdg these things make me rage so much.

this was filled with crying children sobbing and crying their bloody eyes out, yh like i dont get enough of that at work / home. no consistancy in any of these fillers, since when did omoi get those lightning swords? ahbliufdbnghlianfuangbahfsdhdjafsdha.

what was the question? make them do fillers based on other characters? hell yes. or better yet dont do them at all. they clearly have 0% talent on the matter. even the animation was choppy and terrible. i miss the good old days of coming home and sticking a naruto episode and enjoying a great tale provided by Mr. Kishi.
    i know it had a lot of waiting in between fights for dramatic effect and it was easily predictable, but at least it was good solid entertainment.
    not this (control + c) next arc (control+v) with the worst writing known to life mixed in.

after watching some of this i would honestly say i would rather watch people back at the leaf village rebuilding.

tl;dr: dont listen to people about the fillers, blank it out. they shouldnt make fillers, they are not good at it.
    Preach brother.

Senior Member Ero sennin jiraiya's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2012
    This user has no status.

I would have much rather seen those things than chikara force, i hated that. Learning more about the other jins would be interesting as well.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Happy Holidays Everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by Moe22 View Post
    So of course with the consent of Kishi, I think the anime company should ask him for permission for a few arcs they could do to let the manga get a bit farther. Some of these include: an episode for some of the jinchuuriki with unknown lives such as fuu, han, yagura, yugito, and roshi. Another should be about Hiruzen and danzo when they were training under the 2nd hokage, this would be a good way to showcase all 3 of their skills. Another could be when Sasori fought the 3rd kazekage. Just an idea, what do you guys think?
    That won't be a bad idea

Status
    Jul 2012
    Happy Holidays Everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by Celebi View Post
    I agree. Considering that out of 294 episodes, roughly 106 are fillers. I don't see why they waste episodes instead of investing in the actual anime or flashback arcs like "Kakashi Gaiden"
    I agree with this^

Status
    Nov 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by uchiha zako View Post
    I agree with this^
    So I'm thinking we write a petition to the animators, no?

Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

I would love to watch an arc about all the Kages from all 5 villages to see what they were like when they were younger. If you think about it we don't even know all the kages names like the second Mizukage or even Gaara's father the fourth kazekage or any other kazekages before him.

Last edited by Princessoffire; 01-12-2013 at 07:09 PM. Reason: adding

Status
    May 2011
    This user has no status.

i think so too

Status
    Dec 2012
    Writing some stuff... It's a
    surprise...

I agree with the petition, if you start it, and get as many people on NarutoBase & other forumns, then it's possible.

Page 2 of 2 « First 12