Page 10 of 14 « First ... 67891011121314 Last»
    Status
    Feb 2011
    This user has no status.

Re: Tobi was never meant to Obito

Quote Originally Posted by The Hidden Shinobi View Post
    I bet kishi pulled minato being naruto's dad out of his ass too right? Because you damn fools can't see obvious signs kishi does. Yellow hair blue eyes, come on.

Obito's name and tobi's name, having similar abilities as kakashi and tobi having his sharingan on the other side kakashi doesn't have his. Come on!

Don't blame your stupidity to not see the signs and saying kishi made it up last second, damn fools.
    ty
    i don't need to type all this now :D

3rd's gorilla summon was naruto's dad but kishi changed his mind in last minute cuz he already painted minato and naruto's hair yellow .

Last edited by mabanae; 01-10-2013 at 01:20 PM.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Lurking under a bridge to
    launch my attack

yes i do think kishi had tobi without exactly knowing who he was at first then maybe had someone in mind but changed it

Status
    Mar 2012
    This user has no status.

I bet kishi pulled minato being naruto's dad out of his ass too right? Because you damn fools can't see obvious signs kishi does. Yellow hair blue eyes, come on.

Obito's name and tobi's name, having similar abilities as kakashi and tobi having his sharingan on the other side kakashi doesn't have his. Come on!

Don't blame your stupidity to not see the signs and saying kishi made it up last second, damn fools.

Based off your post number/status, I'm more then willing to except that you posses nearly encyclopedic knowledge of the Naruto Universe, but you have a Facebook page in life.

You don't know everything, only a fool believes he does.

Trafalgar Law. The Hidden Shinobi's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2012
    Let's Dance!

Quote Originally Posted by b7718 View Post
    Based off your post number/status, I'm more then willing to except that you posses nearly encyclopedic knowledge of the Naruto Universe, but you have a Facebook page in life.

You don't know everything, only a fool believes he does.
    What I do know is the signs kishi left for tobi being obito, how come there are so many signs if he "made it up last minute"...... People are retarded.

Status
    Mar 2012
    This user has no status.

What I do know is the signs kishi left for tobi being obito, how come there are so many signs if he "made it up last minute"...... People are retarded.
    Well the people that you've been referring to as "retarded" have been entertaining the possibility that Kishi considered other options.

Status
    Mar 2012
    This user has no status.

Is it OK with you if we speculate, or are you going to just kick and scream all day like some thread Nazi?

Trafalgar Law. The Hidden Shinobi's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2012
    Let's Dance!

Well the people that you've been referring to as "retarded" have been entertaining the possibility that Kishi considered other options.
    No the people I am calling retarded are the people who are stating "he made up tobi being obito last minute" which is not the case as there have been signs all over this manga. Which means he obviously had it planned from before.

Status
    Mar 2012
    This user has no status.

This is suppose to be fun. We aren't waring nations here arguing over mineral rites on some distant island, its a something we all enjoy. It's only natural that we don't all share the same opinion. So let people voice their opinions, and lets calm down with the name calling.

Status
    Apr 2012
    This user has no status.

:rofl:

Cannot be said any clearer than that^

Status
    Mar 2012
    This user has no status.

Alright... I'm about to fall over from exhaustion. You guys take care, it's been fun talking with all of you.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Busy in searching SOP6
    DNA!!TOMB RIDER

i doubt he was funy when he was attachd to zetsu...tobi was very funny... or he would hav acted to not reveal himself... or he was maintanining the secret of madara from akatskui

Status
    This user has no status.

It was obvious he was meant to be Obito, c'mon why would Kishi draw a masked man with only his right eye exposed?

Status
    Oct 2011
    This user has no status.

yeah I agree, plus Kakashi saw Obito in the afterlife when he died too. plus the timelines are very strange imo.

Tobi possessing Obito's eye proves nothing when he had a whole room full of sharingan at his disposal. it fit perfectly into the 'shell of his former self' character who took a great eye to get back in the game. Izuna would have made such a brilliant backstory

IMMORTAL THREAD COG DeadManWonderLand's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2012
    "Silence is bliss,
    remember that before you
    speak"

Quote Originally Posted by Bogard View Post
    Yeah i know this thread should be outdated but by re-reading some mangapages, i found this one and i still find it hard to believe it's Obito who was talking here

Like really? :sy: Kishi changed Tobi's identity at the last minute. I'm sure of it
    I guess so ................if you know the references to obito weren't prominently clear throughout part 2 from the very beginning then sure lol

Status
    Oct 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Saiya-Jin Prince View Post
    Kishi did have Obito in mind, but left himself enough slack via plotholes to make him whomever he felt like. If he changed his mind because of excessive Obito theories and decided last minute to go with Izuna, he could have. And wouldn't have had too much trouble filling in the gaps
    this, Tobi up until Madara said that Izuna had died could have been anyone of Izuna, Kagami, Madara's will, the elder son... having obito's eye does not mean that tobi is obito, otherwise by that logic kakashi would be obito too

Status
    Dec 2010
    This is the status of this
    guy.

What did you expect, Irrefutable facts? You want me to call Kishi up on my speed dial?
    yeah, you seems to have a personal close relation with Kishi, who told you when he changed his mind.

How exactly is one to present facts to questions with no documented answer?
    Kishi has provided hints..and I have posted it. But your reply to it was like: "no, it can't be that..because it could be this and it could be that" ~_~

This is fiction man. 2+2 could = The color Brown in the Naruto Universe if Kishi says so.
    yeah, it is fiction..duh

edit: *read your other posts in this thread* ~ you loose this debate so badly..smh

Last edited by Mante; 01-10-2013 at 03:46 PM.

Status
    Jul 2012
    This user has no status.

It's an Anime what do you expect? stop trying to logically explain stuff

Status
    Feb 2012
    This user has no status.

so true

Status
    Dec 2010
    This is the status of this
    guy.

~ sorry if anyone found my posts offensive. I have been watching Lord of the Rings series and it's affecting my replys on this thread lol creepy..i know ;D .......my own...my precious..u_u again, sorry..

Status
    Jan 2013
    styling on everyone.

he was always meant to be tobi if u put the pieces together, hes missing a left sharingan, kakashi has a left sharingan which he got from obito, his hair style, when he warps it looks like kakashi's kamui technique which is used by his shringan he got from obito, when minato hit him some white substance fell off along with his hand which indicates he was in a severe accident nd he had an artificial body nd we all know that allot of boulders fell on him crushing most of his body, when he fought danzos bodyguards he ripped off his own right arm nd more of the artificial substance fell off, my theory after i seen him a few times in the show i figured out after he ripped his arm off he was obito fused with a white zetsu nd i was right so im proud of that

Status
    Jan 2013
    styling on everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by stu21 View Post
    It was obvious he was meant to be Obito, c'mon why would Kishi draw a masked man with only his right eye exposed?
    thank you someone figured it out as well

Status
    Aug 2012
    I See The Truth

Quote Originally Posted by Mante View Post
    ~ sorry if anyone found my posts offensive. I have been watching Lord of the Rings series and it's affecting my replys on this thread lol creepy..i know ;D .......my own...my precious..u_u again, sorry..
    watch the hobbit lot of changes but it was good

Status
    Apr 2012

No the people I am calling retarded are the people who are stating "he made up tobi being obito last minute" which is not the case as there have been signs all over this manga. Which means he obviously had it planned from before.
    Watch your mouth boy, before I get my belt. I hate that kids can be on this forum, especially ones with no self control. Stop your trolling

Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

There's an awful lot of material that suggests that he was always meant to be Obito, from the very beginning. Which is precisely the problem.

Thing is, it's not certain whether...

1. Kishi was just poor at making a plot twist. He put so much evidence in the story that it became so damn obvious it was Obito by chapter 599. He could have held back on some of the info he gave us, creating a much bigger reveal.
    2. Kishi is just ridiculously clever, putting so much evidence in front of us that he actually created a double bluff, forcing fans to try and justify ways in which it couldn't be Obito (because it was so obvious), and then actually revealing it to be Obito in the end. The problem with this tactic is that it doesn't really have a "wow, that's actually really clever" factor, and by the time you get to chapter 599, it's just annoying.

Don't get me wrong, as a character, the fact that Tobi is Obito is good, given the dramatic effect it has on Kakashi, Naruto etc...however it's just the process by which Kishi chose to bring him into the story that could have been better. Plus, his whole philosophy and monologues he's coming up with right now is just screaming for a TNJ, so I hope Kishi does something different this time

Status
    Aug 2012
    I See The Truth

Quote Originally Posted by Saiya-Jin Prince View Post
    Watch your mouth boy, before I get my belt. I hate that kids can be on this forum, especially ones with no self control. Stop your trolling
    hah kids and adults can both be "childish" "immature" "dumb" at least kids as

i have observed are honest about who they are while adults act like they are know it alls always right never wrong superior and go

around saying i hate "brat" funny they used to be 1 and some still r they say maturity comes with age that is a lie maturity comes

depending on the idividual i hav seen some kids more wise and mature than most adults i have observed by the way im an observer hahahahah