Page 12 of 14 « First ... 2891011121314 Last»
Results 276 to 300 of 346
  1. #276
    Member
    Status
    b7718 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    449
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobi was never meant to Obito

    Quote Originally Posted by SSJ3Gotenks View Post
    So now your saying that Obito and Danzo where working together?? WTH

    Do you even read the manga??
    I actually meant to write (For the record I "don't" believe it necessarily should have been him I'm just going along with the thread and offering conversation)

    I just felt like illustrating another character it very well could have been.

    But yes, I do believe he was involved.
     
         
    Last edited by b7718; 01-11-2013 at 07:29 AM.

  2. #277
    Member
    Status
    b7718 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    449
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobi was never meant to Obito

    Quote Originally Posted by SSJ3Gotenks View Post
    So now your saying that Obito and Danzo where working together?? WTH

    Do you even read the manga??
    Yes, I believe it's within the realm of possibilities. Here's a few reasons why:

    - Donzo's arm (Senju DNA /w multiple Sharingans) is proof enough for me that he allowed someone to operate on him and inhance his abilities.

    - It's true that Danzo himself could have collected his own Sharringans to use in the operation, however we know for a fact that Tobi has an entire room stacked from floor to ceiling with them.

    - In order to incorporate the Sharringans into his body and effectively use them, you first need Senju DNA, who has access to that - Tobi.

    - Now Orochimru did belong to the Akatsuki back in the day, so he very well could have well performed the surgery himself, however we all know how much he loves/craves those eyes, it doesn't make sense to me that he wouldn't have collected a few for his own personal use or experiments.

    - So I'm only left to assume that if it was in fact Orochimaru that performed the surgery, he wasn't acting alone. To be honest it wouldn't surprise me if it was Tobi himself that did it.

    - Tobi did instigate the Uchiha massacre, and we all know that Donzo was aware of the planned coo. From a political standpoint it's a smart move. The conspiracy was already in motion between the clan and the Village, Donzo had an inside guy (Itachi). The Leaf Village had a problem, and Tobi very well could have simply offered up his services to make that problem go away.

    - We all know that Tobi wanted Shisiu's eyes, and what happened?

    - Days before the attack Donzo went after Shisiu's eye's (almost as if he knew an attack was coming and didn't want someone else to get them).

    - I'm not going to make a wall of text, but we all know that Tobi has no problem throwing comrades to the wayside even if they did work together at some point, Tobi wouldn't have hesitated for a second to get rid of him.


    Thoughts?
     
         
    Last edited by b7718; 01-11-2013 at 08:25 AM.

  3. #278
    Kage, Yonko Kuriboh's Avatar
    Status
    Kuriboh is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Mariejois
    Posts
    540
    Post Thanks / Like
    If I were the rain... that
    binds together the Earth and
    the sky, whom in all eternity
    will never mingle... Would I
    be able to bind two hearts
    together?
     

    Re: Tobi was never meant to Obito

    if you go back and reread kakashi gaiden (which was the last chapters before the timeskip) then it makes sense of why obito is still alive and will make his way into the series. and in the flash back that was released not to long ago the it easily explains why he turned that way in the first place.

    also did you notice that the last two surviving uchiha (sasuke and obito) are both overreacting to misunderstandings. first obito with kakashi killing rin then sasuke with itachi killing the clan out of protection of the village. theyve both taken it into their own hands to change the world or ruin it just because of small events that only really affected them the most.

    like why does obito have to kill eveyone and remake the world where into a fake reality just because his crush died? overreacting much?
     
         

  4. #279
    Academy Student
    Status
    Uchihaibot is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    over here
    Posts
    11
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobi was never meant to Obito

    Totally agree...Tobi was meant to be Obito all along
     
         

  5. #280
    Senior Member SSJ3Gotenks's Avatar
    Status
    SSJ3Gotenks is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Denton, TX
    Posts
    1,200
    Post Thanks / Like
    SSJ God
     

    Re: Tobi was never meant to Obito

    Quote Originally Posted by b7718 View Post
    Yes, I believe it's within the realm of possibilities. Here's a few reasons why:

    - Donzo's arm (Senju DNA /w multiple Sharingans) is proof enough for me that he allowed someone to operate on him and inhance his abilities.

    - It's true that Danzo himself could have collected his own Sharringans to use in the operation, however we know for a fact that Tobi has an entire room stacked from floor to ceiling with them.

    - In order to incorporate the Sharringans into his body and effectively use them, you first need Senju DNA, who has access to that - Tobi.

    - Now Orochimru did belong to the Akatsuki back in the day, so he very well could have well performed the surgery himself, however we all know how much he loves/craves those eyes, it doesn't make sense to me that he wouldn't have collected a few for his own personal use or experiments.

    - So I'm only left to assume that if it was in fact Orochimaru that performed the surgery, he wasn't acting alone. To be honest it wouldn't surprise me if it was Tobi himself that did it.

    - Tobi did instigate the Uchiha massacre, and we all know that Donzo was aware of the planned coo. From a political standpoint it's a smart move. The conspiracy was already in motion between the clan and the Village, Donzo had an inside guy (Itachi). The Leaf Village had a problem, and Tobi very well could have simply offered up his services to make that problem go away.

    - We all know that Tobi wanted Shisiu's eyes, and what happened?

    - Days before the attack Donzo went after Shisiu's eye's (almost as if he knew an attack was coming and didn't want someone else to get them).

    - I'm not going to make a wall of text, but we all know that Tobi has no problem throwing comrades to the wayside even if they did work together at some point, Tobi wouldn't have hesitated for a second to get rid of him.


    Thoughts?
    The only thing that I cans ay to that is that If they were working together why then was Tobi/Obito so surprised by the fact that Danzo had Hashirama's DNA..

    Also Orochimaru is the one who did all of that to Danzo it was stated in the manga.

    Although Danzo was really shady and manipulitave he always had the Leaf Village's best interest at heart(again he had a pretty messed up way of doing it)

    Tobi/Obito wants to completely destroy the Ninja world especially the Leaf.

    And when Danzo fought Sasuke he was assuming that Tobi was Madara like everyone else at the time in the manga.. I just don't really see how that could happen

    Also you forget that Orochimaru was the one that basically created Yamato.
     
         

  6. #281
    Member
    Status
    b7718 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    449
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobi was never meant to Obito

    Quote Originally Posted by SSJ3Gotenks View Post
    The only thing that I cans ay to that is that If they were working together why then was Tobi/Obito so surprised by the fact that Danzo had Hashirama's DNA..

    Also Orochimaru is the one who did all of that to Danzo it was stated in the manga.

    Although Danzo was really shady and manipulitave he always had the Leaf Village's best interest at heart(again he had a pretty messed up way of doing it)

    Tobi/Obito wants to completely destroy the Ninja world especially the Leaf.

    And when Danzo fought Sasuke he was assuming that Tobi was Madara like everyone else at the time in the manga.. I just don't really see how that could happen

    Also you forget that Orochimaru was the one that basically created Yamato.
    Hey what's up again,

    It's been awhile since I've read those chapters, so I could very well be completely off, but that's what I like about discussions.

    I find it peculiar that a man that's been hell bent nearly the entire series on obtaining the Sharringan, kept none for himself. I realize he wants the body along with it, but none??? Especially if he had Hashi's DNA to experiment along with it. It's just something that doesn't sit well with me.

    - It's pretty clear that the results with Donzo were pretty fruitful, why not continue on and perfect the combination?

    - Even the experiment with the vile containing the essence of all those characters that Kabuto consumed seemed to contain no reminisce of Hashi's. I find that odd, he's considered one of the greatest shinobi of all time, why would you choose to leave that out, especially when he apparently had access to it?
     
         
    Last edited by b7718; 01-12-2013 at 01:51 AM.

  7. #282
    Wild STRAIGHTKILLL's Avatar
    Status
    STRAIGHTKILLL is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    ?
    Posts
    318
    Post Thanks / Like
    yo
     

    Re: Tobi was never meant to Obito

    so, youd take up the theory. that izuna. went to the place where obito was crushed. to get his eye. when.. madara straight up. took his eyes. and killed him. its funny that you have more feelings for izuna. than his older brother. who threw him away. in nb terms "fodder". to just express how madara got his eyes that wont blind.
    thats the only reason.. izuna. was even put in the story. to just let madara get his ems.

    kishi. did slip up a little. but damn. yall really be nit pickin.
    there isnt much plot hole. you already seen waht happened.
    in earlier issue. kishi. recently just showed us from obitos part. obito. straight bezerked and was wild eyed like james holmes. thats waht i take from him. posing as madara. told minato yo you are a alright hokage. and maybe maybe. when he says ima take it back from you one day. was a little obito showing out.

    i do have to say.
    after the mask was taken off. the tobi character. cracked and came back to obito. not the. masked guy who staged as obito for so many years.
    i do not like how there was a funny tobi. makes me think it was the silly zetsu spawn. but it was just a mask. so maybe that is about the most plot hole you got. is why he was so funny. then turned into a serious. that is prob the most problem i have.

    ! but surely enough. everything that swung you into thinking it was a different person worked on you.!! so there for i laugh at any one of you !!!!

    -thinking kishi would write his manga so carelessly and so maybe he did carelessly write it. he just didnt use the ms on the fox. which he didnt need to. but tobi dint show his ms. untill when it was put side by side. still masked. when it was kakashi and tobi half and half panel . cry about that some more. because that is palatabile. idk why your butt hurt on that..

    but i highly doubt that he just dirasticly picked who tobi was finnaly gonna be.. face it . it is almost as if he slipped through some how. his damn only thing he can bout do. is slip through wahtever... to meet madara. soon one day. kakashi will speak on waht happened im sure of and will have a flashback from his point of view i guess. so keep reading : )

    i never log on. so respong and try to debate me all you want but i will not reply. sorry yall are stuck and think your way is better. but i have read the mangas a couple damn times and it is plausible. you are probbably under 18. and think to far out. kishi himsef challanged you with "keep predicting" he really played yalls minds. and this thread is proof.

    as for kagmi... just a random uchia. for no paticular reason id say. just a team member of hiruzen. and prob drawn the way he was. to give you another person to think who tobi was. which is awesome cause it worked. fooled you again. with your fail logix

    you thought cause of hair. and who his sensei was. gave him a chance at being tobi. a trick id say.
     
         
    Last edited by STRAIGHTKILLL; 01-12-2013 at 01:57 AM. Reason: . pee on grammar

  8. #283
    Trafalgar Law. The Hidden Shinobi's Avatar
    Status
    The Hidden Shinobi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    8,160
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let's Dance!
     

    Re: Tobi was never meant to Obito

    Quote Originally Posted by TurrinB View Post
    I'm pretty sure Kishimoto wasn't sure who he wanted Tobi to be, but Obito was always an option.
    He was man, there are link over 30 hints throughout the series. Every time someone saw another uchiha in this manga they all got hard and made up countless theories. Kishi never intended it to be them.
     
         

  9. #284
    Wild STRAIGHTKILLL's Avatar
    Status
    STRAIGHTKILLL is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    ?
    Posts
    318
    Post Thanks / Like
    yo
     

    Re: Tobi was never meant to Obito

    after posting. i'd rather none of the people who agree with anyone in this thread that thinks. obito was a random selection at the last moment. or anyone actually. to read my above post. cause i dont want you to gain my logic.

    so pee on you. cause tobi was meant to be obito the whole time. its that simple. i never understand how people really delve into such crackpot thinking. it blows my mind. and im like . how in the hell are you reading this manga.

    i do howsover before tobi was obito. was not a tobito guy. i liked the idea it was just gonna be kagami. didnt like the izuna theory. cause he got done over so quickly and was just used for plot to show. how madara got ems/.

    really i wish i woulda caught on to "the hidden shinobis" evidence he showed of,how tobi says i can relate to that...speaking on the occurance of how. he was stuck with some random person . (madara) telling him wierd stuff. that was hard to belive. but didnt even think of it till he shown it the way he did...
     
         
    Last edited by STRAIGHTKILLL; 01-12-2013 at 02:18 AM.

  10. #285
    Death by Hugs! Cowthulhu45's Avatar
    Status
    Cowthulhu45 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Waiting for you to lower your guard.
    Posts
    7,523
    Post Thanks / Like
    Watch this pocket watch. see
    how i swing it in a slow
    arc... You are feeling
    sleepy... When i snap my
    fingers, you will wake up, and
    give me Rep... Click!
     

    Re: Tobi was never meant to Obito

    Quote Originally Posted by Derp Obito View Post
    You see Kishi meant the series to end with the Pain arc, that is why Obito was with Minato and Rin when Kakashi saw them in the afterlife, but Kishi decided to continue the story.
    No, kakashi was halucinating.
     
         

  11. #286
    Wild STRAIGHTKILLL's Avatar
    Status
    STRAIGHTKILLL is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    ?
    Posts
    318
    Post Thanks / Like
    yo
     

    Re: Tobi was never meant to Obito

    Originally Posted by Derp Obito

    "You see Kishi meant the series to end with the Pain arc, that is why Obito was with Minato and Rin when Kakashi saw them in the afterlife, but Kishi decided to continue the story."

    - you had to be trolling with that nonsence. ' that being said. no probelems with you though..
     
         

  12. #287
    Member
    Status
    b7718 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    449
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobi was never meant to Obito

    " cry about that some more. because that is palatabile. idk why your butt hurt on that.."

    "so there for i laugh at any one of you !!!!"


    I'm curious, do people actually get some sort of boost to their ego when they write stuff like this? Do you feel it makes your point stronger?

    - For your benefit, I would just like to let you know that comments like that belittle both your thoughts and your character. If you want your message to be heard and taken seriously by this community, then leave them out. If not, then we will not take you or what you have say seriously.
     
         

  13. #288
    Member
    Status
    b7718 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    449
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobi was never meant to Obito

    I don't like to preach, and I know many of you are young, but I genuinely want to hear what you have to say.
     
         

  14. #289
    Senior Member EpicBoss HD's Avatar
    Status
    EpicBoss HD is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Pool of liquor.
    Posts
    4,191
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have been enlightened to
    #ItachiBase
     

    Re: Tobi was never meant to Obito

    He was meant to be Obito since that time Kakashi saw him with his left sharingan on his mask
     
         

  15. #290
    Wild STRAIGHTKILLL's Avatar
    Status
    STRAIGHTKILLL is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    ?
    Posts
    318
    Post Thanks / Like
    yo
     

    Re: Tobi was never meant to Obito

    dude. idc. this is a dang forum for a manga. the last thang i am looking for is some cool points. with you or whoever.
    i am sorry.. i am high on the ego boost you think that gave me

    but really. wahts your thoughts. are you one that thought tobi was never meant to be obito.
    i read this whole thread yesterday. ill take back my stings. i did inted to inflict a little sting. cause shoot. no one else has been able to turnover. your out of nowhere thinking. it s truth it really had me mad. all of the nonsence. .

    appaulogies ..
    *just to cover my butt. its not out of no where thinking. but kishi still has yall fooled.
    i guess he really is a master troll..
     
         
    Last edited by STRAIGHTKILLL; 01-12-2013 at 03:09 AM.

  16. #291
    Missing-Nin Shikaku55's Avatar
    Status
    Shikaku55 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    2
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobi was never meant to Obito

    you do realize that the body obito had was actually an "offspring" of Madara with an entirley different personality, and to keep people from figuring out who he actually was he let the creature or tobi do all the talking
     
         

  17. #292
    Member Carlhens's Avatar
    Status
    Carlhens is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    everywhere
    Posts
    965
    Post Thanks / Like
    Always Chilling
     

    Re: Tobi was never meant to Obito

    It was obvious
     
         

  18. #293
    ★IP Banned Member★
    Status
    -Raviel- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    5,871
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobi was never meant to Obito

    I'll have whatever he's smoking
     
         

  19. #294
    Christian Jobrjo's Avatar
    Status
    Jobrjo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    North America
    Posts
    1,067
    Post Thanks / Like
    High School
     

    Re: Tobi was never meant to Obito

    I agree, yet disagree.
    I think it was always, or at elast for a long time, intended for Tobi to be Obito. Rather, I just think Obito's character, personality, etc. has changed in our author's mind throughout the series as he became more developed.
     
         

  20. #295
    Poisonous! ~Cherry~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Cherry~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Karachi,Pakistan
    Posts
    12,600
    Post Thanks / Like
    >_>
     

    Re: Tobi was never meant to Obito

    I always thought obito was d perfect choice to b revealed as tobi...so yeah I'm pretty satisfied with d end result:D
    N I think kishi always had this idea up his sleeve....it wasnt a random decission
     
         

  21. #296
    Member
    Status
    Amazeballs is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    418
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobi was never meant to Obito

    People only liked the Izuna theory because, to the fanbase's unoriginal point of view, Izuna was the only one who could stand as an "equal" to Madara, and that was the only way our minds could justify Tobi's vast knowledge of history and Jutsu. True, it would also draw more parallels between the Madara/Izuna bros and the Itachi/Sasuke bros, but at this point I don't think their circumstances or characters are comparable (outside of Sasuke being a lot like Madara).

    Obito does more in terms of developing Naruto/Kakashi, which in my opinion is far more of a curveball; I expected Tobi to be an example of what Sasuke could become if he continued his path of vengeance, but Obito is basically a corrupted version of Naruto. And yes, long time fans of Tobi feel cheated that he's basically Madara's underling, a crippled kid who owes all his power to the hated "Hashirama Cell Plot no Jutsu" and some vague training sessions with Madara. In short, he doesn't stand as an equal at all.

    Obito's motives may feel "cheap" in the sense that Rin's death doesn't justify his conclusions... but to be honest, the fact is that Obito, unlike anyone else, HAD access to the power to create a perfect world, and to his fragile mind it seemed like the better alternative. It's actually not unlike people who turn to suicide, except in his mind he was saving everyone, whatever the cost.

    Obito arriving in Madara's base (and his escape from rocks in general) still need to be explained, but it's important to realize that we've only gotten Obito's perspective so far, and he himself doesn't know those details... if it's ever revealed that Madara had a greater hand in Obito's kidnapping/mishaps/Rin's death/etc, I'm sure we'll get another bandage explanation (Zetsu network retrieved Obito, etc).
     
         

  22. #297
    Academy Student
    Status
    Jackson Chanje is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    11
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobi was never meant to Obito

    eh dudes...the story is awesome...it reveals a lot of unanswered questions..
     
         

  23. #298
    Member violarocks9's Avatar
    Status
    violarocks9 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    119
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobi was never meant to Obito

    No, I think he was meant to be Obito, I mean, the sharingan stuff with Kakashi and all...
     
         

  24. #299
    Banned
    Status
    Twin Steps is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Ottawa, Canada
    Posts
    4,796
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blowing Fanboys and Idiots
    alike With C4 Karura
     

    Re: Tobi was never meant to Obito

    Tobi has always been Obito ever since day 1.
     
         

  25. #300
    Academy Student
    Status
    Mattolds is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobi was never meant to Obito

    It was meant to be Obito. Sure it doesn't go into how he survived that day but it makes sense. Kakashi and him have the same MS but Obito learnt to control it before Kakashi because Obito probably got help from Madara but Kakashi didn't see Obito in the afterlife he saw his father in the afterlife but before he died, as he was losing conciousness he was thinking of Rin, Obito and the 4th Hokage, Kakashi assumed he would see them in the afterlife
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •