Page 12 of 18 « First ... 28910111213141516 ... Last»
    Status
    Mar 2012
    This user has no status.

Re: Tobi was never meant to Obito

Quote Originally Posted by Saiya-Jin Prince View Post
    Kishi did have Obito in mind, but left himself enough slack via plotholes to make him whomever he felt like. If he changed his mind because of excessive Obito theories and decided last minute to go with Izuna, he could have. And wouldn't have had too much trouble filling in the gaps
    I won't argue that.

Tobi's Obito, there's no arguing that anymore, but he left enough wiggle room, just in case.

Status
    Oct 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Bogard View Post
    I don't understand why you believe he is weaker without Zetsu's body. The only advantage his Zetsu body gave him was his protection, but current Obito has Rinnengan now which automatically makes him stronger
    Well actually with zetsu's body he had hashirama's cells and was able to use a few mokuton techniques therefore making him stronger and with the zetsu's body he wouldn't be able to use the rinnegan

Status
    Apr 2012
    04/2012 - 07/2014

Quote Originally Posted by Daisuke Nakano View Post
    Well actually with zetsu's body he had hashirama's cells and was able to use a few mokuton techniques therefore making him stronger and with the zetsu's body he wouldn't be able to use the rinnegan
    Huh, how did the discussion turned to that point? Anyway he already had Hashirama's DNA without Zetsu's body, like it is shown in latest chapters that he could use Mokuton without Zetsu's body

Status
    Mar 2012
    This user has no status.

This is completely off topic, but I'm looking at your pic and I can't help but wonder whether Minato's mark is still in Obito's body. eh... whatever.

Trafalgar Law. The Hidden Shinobi's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2012
    Let's Dance!

I bet kishi pulled minato being naruto's dad out of his ass too right? Because you damn fools can't see obvious signs kishi does. Yellow hair blue eyes, come on.

Obito's name and tobi's name, having similar abilities as kakashi and tobi having his sharingan on the other side kakashi doesn't have his. Come on!

Don't blame your stupidity to not see the signs and saying kishi made it up last second, damn fools.

Status
    Feb 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by The Hidden Shinobi View Post
    I bet kishi pulled minato being naruto's dad out of his ass too right? Because you damn fools can't see obvious signs kishi does. Yellow hair blue eyes, come on.

Obito's name and tobi's name, having similar abilities as kakashi and tobi having his sharingan on the other side kakashi doesn't have his. Come on!

Don't blame your stupidity to not see the signs and saying kishi made it up last second, damn fools.
    ty
    i don't need to type all this now :D

3rd's gorilla summon was naruto's dad but kishi changed his mind in last minute cuz he already painted minato and naruto's hair yellow .

Last edited by mabanae; 01-10-2013 at 01:20 PM.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Lurking under a bridge to
    launch my attack

yes i do think kishi had tobi without exactly knowing who he was at first then maybe had someone in mind but changed it

Status
    Mar 2012
    This user has no status.

Based off your post number/status, I'm more then willing to except that you posses nearly encyclopedic knowledge of the Naruto Universe, but you have a Facebook page in life.

You don't know everything, only a fool believes he does.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Let's Dance!

Quote Originally Posted by b7718 View Post
    Based off your post number/status, I'm more then willing to except that you posses nearly encyclopedic knowledge of the Naruto Universe, but you have a Facebook page in life.

You don't know everything, only a fool believes he does.
    What I do know is the signs kishi left for tobi being obito, how come there are so many signs if he "made it up last minute"...... People are retarded.

Status
    Mar 2012
    This user has no status.

What I do know is the signs kishi left for tobi being obito, how come there are so many signs if he "made it up last minute"...... People are retarded.
    Well the people that you've been referring to as "retarded" have been entertaining the possibility that Kishi considered other options.

Status
    Mar 2012
    This user has no status.

Is it OK with you if we speculate, or are you going to just kick and scream all day like some thread Nazi?

Status
    Mar 2012
    Let's Dance!

Quote Originally Posted by b7718 View Post
    Well the people that you've been referring to as "retarded" have been entertaining the possibility that Kishi considered other options.
    No the people I am calling retarded are the people who are stating "he made up tobi being obito last minute" which is not the case as there have been signs all over this manga. Which means he obviously had it planned from before.

Status
    Mar 2012
    This user has no status.

This is suppose to be fun. We aren't waring nations here arguing over mineral rites on some distant island, its a something we all enjoy. It's only natural that we don't all share the same opinion. So let people voice their opinions, and lets calm down with the name calling.

Status
    Apr 2012
    This user has no status.

:rofl:

Cannot be said any clearer than that^

Status
    Mar 2012
    This user has no status.

Alright... I'm about to fall over from exhaustion. You guys take care, it's been fun talking with all of you.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Busy in searching SOP6
    DNA!!TOMB RIDER

i doubt he was funy when he was attachd to zetsu...tobi was very funny... or he would hav acted to not reveal himself... or he was maintanining the secret of madara from akatskui

Status
    This user has no status.

It was obvious he was meant to be Obito, c'mon why would Kishi draw a masked man with only his right eye exposed?

Status
    Oct 2011
    This user has no status.

yeah I agree, plus Kakashi saw Obito in the afterlife when he died too. plus the timelines are very strange imo.

Tobi possessing Obito's eye proves nothing when he had a whole room full of sharingan at his disposal. it fit perfectly into the 'shell of his former self' character who took a great eye to get back in the game. Izuna would have made such a brilliant backstory

IMMORTAL THREAD COG DeadManWonderLand's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2012
    "Silence is bliss,
    remember that before you
    speak"

Quote Originally Posted by Bogard View Post
    Yeah i know this thread should be outdated but by re-reading some mangapages, i found this one and i still find it hard to believe it's Obito who was talking here

Like really? :sy: Kishi changed Tobi's identity at the last minute. I'm sure of it
    I guess so ................if you know the references to obito weren't prominently clear throughout part 2 from the very beginning then sure lol

Status
    Oct 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Saiya-Jin Prince View Post
    Kishi did have Obito in mind, but left himself enough slack via plotholes to make him whomever he felt like. If he changed his mind because of excessive Obito theories and decided last minute to go with Izuna, he could have. And wouldn't have had too much trouble filling in the gaps
    this, Tobi up until Madara said that Izuna had died could have been anyone of Izuna, Kagami, Madara's will, the elder son... having obito's eye does not mean that tobi is obito, otherwise by that logic kakashi would be obito too