Page 13 of 14 « First ... 391011121314 Last»
    Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Tobi was never meant to Obito

The fact that Kakashi was even surprised that Tobi turned out to be Obito, shows that the whole Tobi=Obito concept wasn't supposed to happen, considering the fact that Tobi had already used Kamui directly in front of Kakashi on two separate occasions perfectly displaying that he had an MS as it's now an MS technique for both of them.

http://z.mhcdn.net/store/manga/8/43-...?v=11207318506

http://z.mhcdn.net/store/manga/8/52-...?v=11268997899

Kakashi, with his sharingan activated, sees Tobi deliberately use Kamui, an MS technique, right in front of him yet clearly notes that Tobi only has a base sharingan activated.

http://z.mhcdn.net/store/manga/8/43-...?v=11207318506

If Tobi=Obito was actually meant to happen as people say, then Tobi should've actually had an MS visible before using Kamui and Kakashi, with his own sharingan activated should've seen this and began putting two and two together. There's just no way it was meant to happen, when you go back and reread previous chapters.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Own World.

Destined to be.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Then a chill swept through the
    mammoth crowd and the demons
    squealed with glee, as a
    sordid, vulgar, repulsive
    essence was felt. Arrogantly
    prancing, hands held high,
    draped in a sparkling shroud
    Trolled by demons, Syren
    ascended from Hell.

Sigh... If you really look at it, tobi and obito are really similiar. In fact, the name tobi can be literally taken out of the original name obito. If I could change it, I would have made tobi be goofy tobi and found some other character to be the villian.

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Bogard View Post
    Yeah i know this thread should be outdated but by re-reading some mangapages, i found this one and i still find it hard to believe it's Obito who was talking here

Like really? :sy: Kishi changed Tobi's identity at the last minute. I'm sure of it

I do agree, why obito who wants peace, take ninetails and atk kanoha 16 years ago ? I cant understand this.. can u explain me guys ? ;D

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

maybe that was the only way he could get rid of 3rd and 4th Hokage so they could succeed in taking the 9 tails...

Possibly testing his container to see if he was strong enough ?

I'm just thinking now... Why isn't Obito going blind? he's been spamming his MS.... but hasn't lost his sight?
    (Staying on topic) I think Tobi being Obito is awesome... getting to know about kakashis team... and give it time... we will have all loose ends figured out soon... everyone gives up too easily on others lol just wait and see...

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

FALSE.! It was always Obito. Before Kakashi died he seen his old team and sensai because his life flashed before his eyes. Minato wouldnt even be there because he is in the DRS. If Obito was dead he would have been talking with him like his father. I knew it was obito when he fought Minato. Notice he never actual fights him, he only tries to capture him. Obito kno he cant beat Minato in a fight.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I think Obito attacked the village to instill fear. Its an awesome strategy. Attack under the disguise of Madara and send everyone into meyheim

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Single/Double

I hope you get my point because im no good in speaking english...

Tobi's first appearance
    http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/280/19

My point is they are just joking at each other right? When Tobi said: With this i can become a member of Akatsuki right? There is an opening now (WTF why would he want to join the Akatsuki if he is the Mastermind) then Zetsu said: Idiot... Its not that simple... then the other half of Zetsu said: We can let him in.
    WTF WTF WTF?! Tobi commands Nagato! So the little chat they have must be just a little joke?

I mean cmon Nagato, Tobi and Zetsu knows each other for a very long time didnt they?

On chapter 607 titled I Dont Care Anymore that is their first meeting and conversation with Nagato... And Zetsu is there too... then why the hell would Zetsu said to Tobi it was not that simple? As i said before they know each other for a very long time... I mean he knows Nagato the leader of Akatsuki for a very long time...So Tobi's first appearance and first lines were just a joke.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by lyncer777 View Post
    I hope you get my point because im no good in speaking english...

Tobi's first appearance
    http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/280/19

My point is they are just joking at each other right? When Tobi said: With this i can become a member of Akatsuki right? There is an opening now (WTF why would he want to join the Akatsuki if he is the Mastermind) then Zetsu said: Idiot... Its not that simple... then the other half of Zetsu said: We can let him in.
    WTF WTF WTF?! Tobi commands Nagato! So the little chat they have must be just a little joke?

I mean cmon Nagato, Tobi and Zetsu knows each other for a very long time didnt they?

On chapter 607 titled I Dont Care Anymore that is their first meeting and conversation with Nagato... And Zetsu is there too... then why the hell would Zetsu said to Tobi it was not that simple? As i said before they know each other for a very long time... I mean he knows Nagato the leader of Akatsuki for a very long time...So Tobi's first appearance and first lines were just a joke.
    They were most likely role playing and joking around.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    what Status?

people need to get over this already...

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Takin it easy

Quote Originally Posted by Derp Obito View Post
    Why did Kakashi saw Obito with Rin and Minato in the afterlife? coz he was originally intended to have died
    he never truly saw them....minato was there, and minato was SEALED in the reapers stomach. his soul itself is stuck there. Meaning he cant go take a little day trip to go and take a walk to see kakashi. obito rin etc were not real...the only one that was was kakashis dad, and that was because rin had already moved on to the afterlife, instead of being where kakashi and his dad went....

simply minato being there is a dead give away that his team wasnt really there, it was his imagination.

Also naruto would be so much worse, if it ended at the pain arc. have you forgoten that tobi and taka were still out there? that they were gonna destroy konoha? that kisame was still alive. While you may not like tobi being obito(i didnt) it is much better than haveing a ending with a bunch of loose ends. people dont usually rise to fame from one battle but from a war...naruto riseing to hokage after a battle would be lame. haveing tsunade die someway and pass the title to naruto, and naruto fighting a war is not as lame.

in no way am i saying kishi is perfect, but there was no intention to end naruto at the pain arc. it is possible that kishi did change to obito, even though he may have had a different character in mind.

And even if i am completely wrong, and so many things shoulve happened. Keep in mind, kishi changing his mind has made the series so much better. If not for kishi changeing his mind we would be watching a manga about a mini fox, that helps out painters and stuff....

just go with the series....i would prefer to talk about what kishi couldve done better when the series is over, not talk about it when its not over yet....for all you know he may have the best ending of any manga ever(unlikely though)....

sorry for my rant

beastlyray tailless beast beastlyray's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

sorry i think its always been him why would they keep on showing kakashi past if not some kind of hint towards it being obito

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Probably you are right. At the beginning I thought it was somebody else with obito's sharingan because I saw him along with ring and minato in the after life but then I realized that it wasnt their spirits but their memories; the memories of his friends that came to give kakashi strenth something like this....they wouldnt want kakashi to give up so kakashi stood up and dicide not to give up.....But it was pretty obvious that obito did not fie cus otherwise kishi would have shown his body as he did with all the characters that have died so far

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

What happens is that the only members to know about Tobi being madara were: Kisame and Nagato....The others didnt know he existed. on the other hand, the only one to know the real true was Zetsu who knew Tobi AKA Madara lol was really Obito Uchiha....So they played a whole scene to keep the others from knowing the true lol oooh Itachi and Orochimaru also knew about Tobi AKA Madara but not about Tobi being Obito

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

when minato fought tobi kakashi was still a kid, so that means obito was also a kid so that means obito is now like in his 50's

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Derp Obito View Post
    Why did Kakashi saw Obito with Rin and Minato in the afterlife? coz he was originally intended to have died
    he never saw them ..he just said their names hoping he would meet them

Academy Student
    Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    THE MIGHT PANTS THIEF!

Oh NB, how you continue to be a place of comedy.

Academy Student
    Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by UZUMAKI21 View Post
    when minato fought tobi kakashi was still a kid, so that means obito was also a kid so that means obito is now like in his 50's
    Not if he had a Zetsu body but when Kakashi is at Rin's grave revealing the top secret about Naruto being born outside the village Kakashi looked to be about 17-18 so Obito would be around that age as well which would make him the appropriate size Tobi was

Guardian of Leaf ANBU dark legion's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    We are Many .... We are Legion

tobi was not meant to be Obito.do you remember when tobi showed his face to Kisame
    at that moment KISAME said:I SHALL BETTER CALL YOU MADARA """
    than after some series when KISAME Died ,masashi kishimoto showed us another way how KISAME and TOBI met each other .in that episode KISMAE MET MADARA in the same time when he took SAMEHADA .
    this is a proof that Masashi Kishimoto has no plan about connection betwen series

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Guys. Orange Goggles, Orange Mask. Crushed body on one side, not so much on the other. He was designed from day one to be Obito. Get over it! Is it poor writing? Yeah. Do things you plan always turn out, in a story, as epic as you had hoped? No. This issue has LONG since died. Tobi is, and always was, Obito. I always said he was a zetsu, and I was close to correct. Now quit whining because you're 36 and a 16 year old's shounen no longer stimulates you the way it used to...

I mean no offense, truly, but come on guys, honestly, get over it. Oh... and for the record... My final theory was ALMOST 100% correct. I theorised that Orochimaru had been keeping Madara alive and that he found Obito, enclosed him in a Zetsu body (neither a black or white one), and manipulated him. I'm sure I'll hear a lot of "I was closer" or "my idea was better"'s but the fact remains this was not intended to be read by people who want a psychological thriller. Live and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by dark legion View Post
    tobi was not meant to be Obito.do you remember when tobi showed his face to Kisame
    at that moment KISAME said:I SHALL BETTER CALL YOU MADARA """
    than after some series when KISAME Died ,masashi kishimoto showed us another way how KISAME and TOBI met each other .in that episode KISMAE MET MADARA in the same time when he took SAMEHADA .
    this is a proof that Masashi Kishimoto has no plan about connection betwen series
    He was calling himself Madara, and was the one who was controlling the Mizukage with his Sharingan, thus earning Kisame's respect, thus proving...nothing. No offense, I do not mean to be rude.

Welcome to the base, btw!

Last edited by KuroNero; 01-14-2013 at 01:05 PM.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by The God of Wind View Post
    WRONG! He was always Obito, we were too naive or too over confident in him not being Obito. And for the most part he was Madara, he played that role perfectly, he needed Madara's name to do the things he did.

I hated it at first too, but then I saw the genius of it all through the flash backs and couldn't help but wonder how I never expected this.

Tobi and Kakashi had very similar Mangekyou powers too. That part was a dead give away.
    agree with him.

Academy Student
    Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Tobi is obito Because since when he has not gotten his rinnegan he used a mask for one eye only,Because he don't want to show his another eye that has been given to kakashi,and if he is madara have you seen him using his mangekyo sharinggan???

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I See The Truth

tobi was meant to be obito sadly

should have been someone else because not his reasons but his actions that make obito 1 of the most fail villains

The ReeseKage of Brooklyn ReeseKage's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Trollin fanboys since'88

Well as far as his personality goes, I think it's mainly because obito fused with the white zetsu. Remember that zetsu had a mind of its own. I don't think it was a personality switch, I think it was jus obito speaking under the influence of the zetsu.

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Bogard View Post
    Yeah i know this thread should be outdated but by re-reading some mangapages, i found this one and i still find it hard to believe it's Obito who was talking here

Like really? :sy: Kishi changed Tobi's identity at the last minute. I'm sure of it
    He was just saying that to imitate madara,what did you want him to say? Am going to revenge rin and kill kakashi? If he had said something or even sounded like himself minato would have known he was the one,he was his sensei after all it was clearly stated that the plan was for him to pretend to be madara.yeah I don't really like kishi's reason for obito turning bad but it has always been clear that obito was tobi and not a later changed character