Page 13 of 18 « First ... 391011121314151617 ... Last»
    Status
    Dec 2010
    This is the status of this
    guy.

Re: Tobi was never meant to Obito

Quote Originally Posted by b7718 View Post
    What did you expect, Irrefutable facts? You want me to call Kishi up on my speed dial?
    yeah, you seems to have a personal close relation with Kishi, who told you when he changed his mind.

How exactly is one to present facts to questions with no documented answer?
    Kishi has provided hints..and I have posted it. But your reply to it was like: "no, it can't be that..because it could be this and it could be that" ~_~

This is fiction man. 2+2 could = The color Brown in the Naruto Universe if Kishi says so.
    yeah, it is fiction..duh

edit: *read your other posts in this thread* ~ you loose this debate so badly..smh

Last edited by Mante; 01-10-2013 at 03:46 PM.

Status
    Jul 2012
    This user has no status.

It's an Anime what do you expect? stop trying to logically explain stuff

Status
    Feb 2012
    This user has no status.

so true

Status
    Dec 2010
    This is the status of this
    guy.

~ sorry if anyone found my posts offensive. I have been watching Lord of the Rings series and it's affecting my replys on this thread lol creepy..i know ;D .......my own...my precious..u_u again, sorry..

Status
    Jan 2013
    styling on everyone.

he was always meant to be tobi if u put the pieces together, hes missing a left sharingan, kakashi has a left sharingan which he got from obito, his hair style, when he warps it looks like kakashi's kamui technique which is used by his shringan he got from obito, when minato hit him some white substance fell off along with his hand which indicates he was in a severe accident nd he had an artificial body nd we all know that allot of boulders fell on him crushing most of his body, when he fought danzos bodyguards he ripped off his own right arm nd more of the artificial substance fell off, my theory after i seen him a few times in the show i figured out after he ripped his arm off he was obito fused with a white zetsu nd i was right so im proud of that

Status
    Jan 2013
    styling on everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by stu21 View Post
    It was obvious he was meant to be Obito, c'mon why would Kishi draw a masked man with only his right eye exposed?
    thank you someone figured it out as well

Status
    Aug 2012
    I See The Truth

Quote Originally Posted by Mante View Post
    ~ sorry if anyone found my posts offensive. I have been watching Lord of the Rings series and it's affecting my replys on this thread lol creepy..i know ;D .......my own...my precious..u_u again, sorry..
    watch the hobbit lot of changes but it was good

Status
    Apr 2012

Quote Originally Posted by The Hidden Shinobi View Post
    No the people I am calling retarded are the people who are stating "he made up tobi being obito last minute" which is not the case as there have been signs all over this manga. Which means he obviously had it planned from before.
    Watch your mouth boy, before I get my belt. I hate that kids can be on this forum, especially ones with no self control. Stop your trolling

Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

There's an awful lot of material that suggests that he was always meant to be Obito, from the very beginning. Which is precisely the problem.

Thing is, it's not certain whether...

1. Kishi was just poor at making a plot twist. He put so much evidence in the story that it became so damn obvious it was Obito by chapter 599. He could have held back on some of the info he gave us, creating a much bigger reveal.
    2. Kishi is just ridiculously clever, putting so much evidence in front of us that he actually created a double bluff, forcing fans to try and justify ways in which it couldn't be Obito (because it was so obvious), and then actually revealing it to be Obito in the end. The problem with this tactic is that it doesn't really have a "wow, that's actually really clever" factor, and by the time you get to chapter 599, it's just annoying.

Don't get me wrong, as a character, the fact that Tobi is Obito is good, given the dramatic effect it has on Kakashi, Naruto etc...however it's just the process by which Kishi chose to bring him into the story that could have been better. Plus, his whole philosophy and monologues he's coming up with right now is just screaming for a TNJ, so I hope Kishi does something different this time

Status
    Aug 2012
    I See The Truth

Quote Originally Posted by Saiya-Jin Prince View Post
    Watch your mouth boy, before I get my belt. I hate that kids can be on this forum, especially ones with no self control. Stop your trolling
    hah kids and adults can both be "childish" "immature" "dumb" at least kids as

i have observed are honest about who they are while adults act like they are know it alls always right never wrong superior and go

around saying i hate "brat" funny they used to be 1 and some still r they say maturity comes with age that is a lie maturity comes

depending on the idividual i hav seen some kids more wise and mature than most adults i have observed by the way im an observer hahahahah

Status
    Nov 2012
    and i dont even care

I think I just felt my IQ drop.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Sleepy

Obito haters

Status
    Jun 2011
    The smartest person

Yes at last moments Kishi changed his mind..........

Status
    Mar 2012
    This user has no status.

i wont say last minute decision more just a bad one.obito has such a small impact in the narutoverse that its senseless.only kakashi should be deeply disturb by this.then he tells naruto ok see this is my former team mate of mine...uhh ok.then my biggest problem ''madara choosing not finding obito''how the hell can he explain that?was he stalking konoha watching obito knowing that eventually he'll have an accident whereby he'll save him?i mean don't tell me he randomly looked under rocks for obito.also the spiral zetso said ''know i see why he chose obito'' when he easily bounded with hashi's dna. Total BS

Academy Student
    Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

Obito was always Tobi. Face the facts and get over it.

Last edited by MrSpoiler15; 01-10-2013 at 10:46 PM.

Status
    Apr 2011
    This user has no status.

It was always mean't to be it's why he always show's his right eye. Also its the reason they had a flash back episode of when obito died, and do I even have to mention Tobi and Obito are the same name scrambled up and minus an O? I found this out right when "Madara" came out of hiding.

Status
    May 2012
    This user has no status.

I dont think Obito was the only candidate to be tobi. Its a bit confusing really. Obito never got mentioned except during the kakashi chronicles. After that still no mention. Tobi could have been a completely random person and it would have still worked. using Madara's name would have helped his purpose of perhaps avenging the uchihas (he survived the massacre somehow). I believe the hype surrounding Tobi's identity was so big and all the speculation behind who he was made kishi pick obito. A lot of people thought it was obito and kishi maybe saw the chance of using him. Lets be honest, there is a lot to swallow with Obito: his surviving half his body being crushed, his sharingan kicking in at such a high level, how quickly he advanced without even madara's training (zetsu withstanding), the reason for his anger(rin?...how about finding out y he killed her knowing HE made Kakashi value comrades). But hey, its an anime and even kishi is not perfect, it cant be easy to write a 600+ manga. The manga is so good and people are letting it get a mind of its own and want their own visions for the manga. Lets just see where he goes.

Trafalgar Law. The Hidden Shinobi's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2012
    Let's Dance!

Quote Originally Posted by Saiya-Jin Prince View Post
    Because I said the word retarded how old are you 12. Sorry for using bad language little boy.

Quote Originally Posted by RasenUchihaChaos View Post
    hah kids and adults can both be "childish" "immature" "dumb" at least kids as

i have observed are honest about who they are while adults act like they are know it alls always right never wrong superior and go

around saying i hate "brat" funny they used to be 1 and some still r they say maturity comes with age that is a lie maturity comes

depending on the idividual i hav seen some kids more wise and mature than most adults i have observed by the way im an observer hahahahah

Well I happen to one of the wise adults, but yes I guess kids can be wise at times especially when it is something they care about.

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2012
    This user has no status.

Actually Kishi did plan to make Obito, Tobi. The first scene in this video says alot because this is the first time Tobi was introduced not only that but he acts similar to Obito by being clumsy.

Banned
    Status
    Jun 2012
    This user has no status.

Still waiting for the information on why obito's Voice dropped 3 Octaves in a few years. look at every other character. Naruto age 10-17 does not sound that different at all.

or an explanation on my why he went from being in charge with a deep voice fighting the 4th to a high pitched idiot named Tobi.
    What reason was there for him to be Tobi?

Every strong member of the organization knew exactly who was in charge. There was no real point to it at all. He could have just acted like he always have since he never really confronted anyone of importance like that.