Page 2 of 18 « First 12345612 ... Last»
Results 21 to 40 of 346
  1. #21
    Banned
    Status
    Sir Derp Obito is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    23,492
    Location
    Netherworld
    0834-1917-9840
     

    Re: Tobi was never meant to Obito

    Quote Originally Posted by Midday View Post
    You guys were probably expecting too much. I think it was always meant to be Obito, we had some obvious hints like the names being a rearrangement of the letters his space time technique being just like kakashi's, the most obvious hint for me was when we saw Tobi putting his right arm back on after the fight with Danzo and the back of his head looked like Obito, i'm not sure where I can find that page.

    I didn't think it was Obito until it was getting really obvious before the mask broke and just ignored all the theories of who it may have been
    his arm fell off in the five kage summit arc, that was post pain arc therefore a late addition
     
         

  2. #22
    Member Jim Rider's Avatar
    Status
    Jim Rider is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    482
    Location
    UK
    I'm going to bake you a pie ..
    Oh boy what flavor .. PIE
    FLAVOR
     

    Re: Tobi was never meant to Obito

    well as always people moan about the reasons but then i ask .. who or how would you have done it? either that can't answer or they end up proving their just ticked off cos things didn't happen the way they wanted it.

    I'm happy it was Obito - someone we knew instead of some unknown lesser person with zero connection to the history of naruto. (Naruto series not actually naruto himself)
     
         

  3. #23
    Senior Member AWSUM SID's Avatar
    Status
    AWSUM SID is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,344
    Location
    Dhaka!!!
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobi was never meant to Obito

    Quote Originally Posted by Bogard View Post
    Yeah i know this thread should be outdated but by re-reading some mangapages, i found this one and i still find it hard to believe it's Obito who was talking here



    Like really? :sy: Kishi changed Tobi's identity at the last minute. I'm sure of it
    Lets see... at that point in time,
    1) Obito had MS
    2) He had a zetsu body that made him wayyy stronger.
    3) He had hashirama's DNA
    4) I am sure that current Obito is weaker than he was back then since he doesnt use the zetsu body anymore
    5) I really wanted it to be Izuna.That would have made more sense.
     
         

  4. #24
    Senior Member AWSUM SID's Avatar
    Status
    AWSUM SID is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,344
    Location
    Dhaka!!!
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobi was never meant to Obito

    Quote Originally Posted by Bogard View Post
    Yeah i know this thread should be outdated but by re-reading some mangapages, i found this one and i still find it hard to believe it's Obito who was talking here



    Like really? :sy: Kishi changed Tobi's identity at the last minute. I'm sure of it
    Lets see... at that point in time,
    1) Obito had MS
    2) He had a zetsu body that made him wayyy stronger.
    3) He had hashirama's DNA
    4) I am sure that current Obito is weaker than he was back then since he doesnt use the zetsu body anymore
    5) I really wanted it to be Izuna.That would have made more sense.
     
         

  5. #25
    Banned
    Status
    Sir Derp Obito is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    23,492
    Location
    Netherworld
    0834-1917-9840
     

    Re: Tobi was never meant to Obito

    Quote Originally Posted by Cqwnt View Post
    Yeah I believe he only decided on Obito when Kabuto came with 6th casket, still wish he went with Izuna I wouldn't have lost any respect for Tobi if he had, ohh well Obitos still decent
    If Tobi lead Akatsuki then why did he only joined later
     
         

  6. #26
    Cloud Lightning NArutouzzi's Avatar
    Status
    NArutouzzi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    605
    Location
    Gloucester City
    solid
     

    Re: Tobi was never meant to Obito

    Na i just think he was pulling off a smug attitude like madara would, even tho he didn't state he was Madara to Minato he still planned to act like it.
     
         

  7. #27
    Banned
    Status
    Sir Derp Obito is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    23,492
    Location
    Netherworld
    0834-1917-9840
     

    Re: Tobi was never meant to Obito

    Quote Originally Posted by AWSUM SID View Post
    Lets see... at that point in time,
    1) Obito had MS
    2) He had a zetsu body that made him wayyy stronger.
    3) He had hashirama's DNA
    4) I am sure that current Obito is weaker than he was back then since he doesnt use the zetsu body anymore
    5) I really wanted it to be Izuna.That would have made more sense.
    It may have been orig. intended to be izuna but changed in last minute, like starkiller was changed to surname skywalker in the last minute
     
         

  8. #28
    Prince of Madness CurseSealofEarth's Avatar
    Status
    CurseSealofEarth is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    5,235
    Location
    In a cage. As you observed.
    You actually care what I have
    to say?
     

    Re: Tobi was never meant to Obito

    Wait, are we STILL fighting about who Obito was supposed to be?
     
         

  9. #29
    Banned
    Status
    Sir Derp Obito is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    23,492
    Location
    Netherworld
    0834-1917-9840
     

    Re: Tobi was never meant to Obito

    Quote Originally Posted by NArutouzzi View Post
    Na i just think he was pulling off a smug attitude like madara would, even tho he didn't state he was Madara to Minato he still planned to act like it.
    Could be Izuna originally, and Obito changed afterwards
     
         

  10. #30
    Banned
    Status
    Sir Derp Obito is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    23,492
    Location
    Netherworld
    0834-1917-9840
     

    Re: Tobi was never meant to Obito

    Quote Originally Posted by CurseSealofEarth View Post
    Wait, are we STILL fighting about who Obito was supposed to be?
    lol no, only if obito was originally intended to be tobi
     
         

  11. #31
    Rising T Bogard's Avatar
    Status
    T Bogard is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    19,470
    Location
    Germany
    04/2012 - 07/2014
     

    Re: Tobi was never meant to Obito

    Quote Originally Posted by AWSUM SID View Post
    Lets see... at that point in time,
    1) Obito had MS
    2) He had a zetsu body that made him wayyy stronger.
    3) He had hashirama's DNA
    4) I am sure that current Obito is weaker than he was back then since he doesnt use the zetsu body anymore
    5) I really wanted it to be Izuna.That would have made more sense.
    I don't understand why you believe he is weaker without Zetsu's body. The only advantage his Zetsu body gave him was his protection, but current Obito has Rinnengan now which automatically makes him stronger
     
         

  12. #32
    Senior Member medal32's Avatar
    Status
    medal32 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    3,426
    Pain to the world
     

    Re: Tobi was never meant to Obito

    agreed, the plot holes are so big you could drive the juubi through them
     
         

  13. #33
    Member
    Status
    JBandaa is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    292
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobi was never meant to Obito

    Quote Originally Posted by Midday View Post
    You guys were probably expecting too much. I think it was always meant to be Obito, we had some obvious hints like the names being a rearrangement of the letters his space time technique being just like kakashi's, the most obvious hint for me was when we saw Tobi putting his right arm back on after the fight with Danzo and the back of his head looked like Obito, i'm not sure where I can find that page.
    Yeah, this page was a dead give away.
     
         

  14. #34
    Banned
    Status
    lol99 is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    4,845
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobi was never meant to Obito




    [IMG]http://www.*****************/images/smilies/series2/kruemelmonster.gif[/IMG]

    anyway someone made a huge thread compiling all the hints that were there for tobi=obito

    http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=235284
     
         

  15. #35
    Banned
    Status
    Sir Derp Obito is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    23,492
    Location
    Netherworld
    0834-1917-9840
     

    Re: Tobi was never meant to Obito

    The truth is this, Japan loves romance-centric plot so Kishi had a last minute decision to make tobi obito because it would have given more dramatic impact if he turned bad because Rin died.
     
         

  16. #36
    Premium User Skylar Knight's Avatar
    Status
    Skylar Knight is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    3,715
    Location
    NarutoBase
    If I get reincarnated... I
    wanna become a clam.
     



    Re: Tobi was never meant to Obito

    Quote Originally Posted by Derp Obito View Post
    You see Kishi meant the series to end with the Pain arc, that is why Obito was with Minato and Rin when Kakashi saw them in the afterlife, but Kishi decided to continue the story.
    I´m pretty sure he never intended to end it with the Pain Invasion. Before the Pain Invasion we see Tobi at that time wearing a cloak while talking to both Pain and Konan, which would be a rather idiotic way to end the Tobi character. Sasuke was also on his way to Konoha during the invasion, which is just pointing straight out that the Pain arc was never intended to be the last one.

    On topic, I really never liked the idea of Obito being Tobi, and I think Kishi was not certain who the masked man was going to be in the end. I honestly think he lacks the skills of a writer.
     
         

  17. #37
    The Snape of Naruto Snape Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Snape Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    4,140
    Location
    The kingdom Itachi rules after he pretended to die
    50 points from Huffelpuff
     

    Re: Tobi was never meant to Obito

    Seriously, I'm tired of saying this. Since Tobi attacked Konoha we saw his mongekyo sharingan which was the same as kakashi's which we saw before. This is absolute proof that Tobi was always meant to be Obito.
     
         

  18. #38
    Rising T Bogard's Avatar
    Status
    T Bogard is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    19,470
    Location
    Germany
    04/2012 - 07/2014
     

    Re: Tobi was never meant to Obito

    Quote Originally Posted by lol99 View Post



    [IMG]http://www.*****************/images/smilies/series2/kruemelmonster.gif[/IMG]

    anyway someone made a huge thread compiling all the hints that were there for tobi=obito

    http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=235284
    Yeah i know the thread. I even commented there It's just that i still find it hard to believe when i see some of his statements :D
     
         

  19. #39
    Rising T Bogard's Avatar
    Status
    T Bogard is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    19,470
    Location
    Germany
    04/2012 - 07/2014
     

    Re: Tobi was never meant to Obito

    Quote Originally Posted by lorditachi View Post
    Seriously, I'm tired of saying this. Since Tobi attacked Konoha we saw his mongekyo sharingan which was the same as kakashi's which we saw before. This is absolute proof that Tobi was always meant to be Obito.
    When did we see Tobi's MS during Konoha's attack?
     
         

  20. #40
    Banned
    Status
    Sir Derp Obito is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    23,492
    Location
    Netherworld
    0834-1917-9840
     

    Re: Tobi was never meant to Obito

    Quote Originally Posted by lorditachi View Post
    Seriously, I'm tired of saying this. Since Tobi attacked Konoha we saw his mongekyo sharingan which was the same as kakashi's which we saw before. This is absolute proof that Tobi was always meant to be Obito.
    not hard to collect the eyes of dead uchihas and use them for urself
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •