Page 4 of 14 « First 12345678 ... Last»
Results 76 to 100 of 346
  1. #76
    Member 9th Raikage's Avatar
    Status
    9th Raikage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Hidden Cloud
    Posts
    416
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bleh
     

    Re: Tobi was never meant to Obito

    Tobi turning out to be Obito really changed my outlook on the manga. It lost something special when that reveal happened.
     
         

  2. #77
    mr sage
    Status
    sage22 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,204
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobi was never meant to Obito

    The fact that obito survive beig crush before he even had the ms is bs.
    The fact that he was shocked by minato ability let's you know tobi was never intended to be obito.
    The fact that the last time he seen minato, minato had pretty much won the war by his self n obito thought he was a match for him let's you know tobi wasnt meant to be obito.
     
         

  3. #78
    Academy Student
    Status
    ThelandofFireslastUchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    7
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobi was never meant to Obito

    Quote Originally Posted by sage22 View Post
    The fact that obito survive beig crush before he even had the ms is bs.
    The fact that he was shocked by minato ability let's you know tobi was never intended to be obito.
    The fact that the last time he seen minato, minato had pretty much won the war by his self n obito thought he was a match for him let's you know tobi wasnt meant to be obito.
    yes he was all of naruto is showing teachers fighting theyre students. everyone thought it was gonna be obito like 2 years ago. the spelling in his name was a give away. it was always meant to be obito he thats why it showed kakashi at the grave so much and it showed kakashi's gaiden. to show you who obito was. every character in naruto except for the sage and izun uchiha has been shown once theyre names were brought up. when they show lees background when his ass is beat by garra ten ten brings up she wisht to be like tsunade. then bam couple of episodes down the line after the third dies who does naruto and jiriya go find? tsunade. my point every character in naruto is meant to have a real impact not just be there for back stories. madara was mentioned at the beginng whos the main bad guy behind it all. oh madara. the only person tobi could be is obito was he suppose to make up another character out his ass? no! he was the only uchiha in the story missing.theres not one other person in naruto besides izun it could have been and danzo had a sharigan in the same side of as tobi so that couldnt be and he was a good guy. he perfectly made it fit and it couldnt have been a random guy that would make the story suck it. it had to be obito. naruto its is sololy based on two friends one who choose the good light side. one choose bad darkness. they are honestly friends but ciccumstances wont allow it. how are you a fan and not know that. its common knowledge. orchimaru jiriya. like i said teachers fighting students. is it now clicking why it had to be obito and it wouldnt make sense to be anyone else.

    some one doesnt have a long running anime/manga because they make random decisions. its the only plossible fit for the story. thats why in the anime it showed guy and kakashi walking around before the nine tails attack and kakashi is in anbu out fit. all those episodes they purposely drew tobi as a teenager like timeskip-sasuke, timeskip-naruto's age basically maybe a tad older.

    he said last year hes had the manga's end and how it end's figured out just how long they want it to go will depend on how long he cant build the story and that he has tons of directions he can go. he created this world of naruto. yall saying thats a spit in his face. kisimoto is shikamuru, shikamaru's dad sasuke madara obito kakashi all in one. he is wrote a 616 chapter manga!!!
     
         

  4. #79
    Member Nishio's Avatar
    Status
    Nishio is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    130
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobi was never meant to Obito

    i dont get your point... how does this prove tobi wasnt meant to be obito?
     
         

  5. #80
    Respected and Feared
    Status
    KingHashirama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    17,782
    Post Thanks / Like
    "The fellow countrymen of
    the Konoha make up each part
    of my body… those of the
    village believe in me, and I
    believe in them… That's what
    it means to be Hokage!"
     

    Re: Tobi was never meant to Obito

    He talked the same way at the Kage summit
     
         

  6. #81
    Member Nishio's Avatar
    Status
    Nishio is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    130
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobi was never meant to Obito

    Quote Originally Posted by sage22 View Post
    The fact that obito survive beig crush before he even had the ms is bs.
    The fact that he was shocked by minato ability let's you know tobi was never intended to be obito.
    The fact that the last time he seen minato, minato had pretty much won the war by his self n obito thought he was a match for him let's you know tobi wasnt meant to be obito.
    1, when was he shocked that by Minatos technique?, 2 they already explained how he survived, 3 Obito was very confident... and with his new powers especially he probably thought he could beat minato, especially since he had the 9 tails, and all he had to do was touch him once
     
         

  7. #82
    mr sage
    Status
    sage22 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,204
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobi was never meant to Obito

    Quote Originally Posted by Nishio View Post
    1, when was he shocked that by Minatos technique?, 2 they already explained how he survived, 3 Obito was very confident... and with his new powers especially he probably thought he could beat minato, especially since he had the 9 tails, and all he had to do was touch him once
    1 I don't remember the chapter but he commented on his speed.
    2 they didn't explain how he survived being crushed without the ability to go intangible
    3 obito had no reason to be confident considering the fact that he was a below average ninja to begin with.
     
         

  8. #83
    Respected and Feared
    Status
    KingHashirama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    17,782
    Post Thanks / Like
    "The fellow countrymen of
    the Konoha make up each part
    of my body… those of the
    village believe in me, and I
    believe in them… That's what
    it means to be Hokage!"
     

    Re: Tobi was never meant to Obito

    Quote Originally Posted by sage22 View Post
    1 I don't remember the chapter but he commented on his speed.
    2 they didn't explain how he survived being crushed without the ability to go intangible
    3 obito had no reason to be confident considering the fact that he was a below average ninja to begin with.
    3. Obito had just killed freaking ninjas of the mist.. that Kakashi was going to be killed by. X_X. So wth you mean below average ninja.
     
         

  9. #84
    Academy Student
    Status
    ThelandofFireslastUchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    7
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobi was never meant to Obito

    they said he found him as if he had jus slipped through the rocks. it was his ability. do you need every little thing explain you cant put two and two together. and people *****ed about all the flash backs. thats why they were theyre because of stupid people who cant keep up and need to be reminded about stuff every ten sec. he fazes through time and space to another dimention. they activated like any other uchiha does with theyre eyes when theyre in danger. duh. who else could it be? no one. he set up tobi from the start. why would he do kakashi gaiden if not to show you obito and it was at the end of the first part of naruto. not in the middle like they did with the anime. zetsu shows up after naruto and sasuke fought as kids right when kakashi carried naruto away. he wouldnt make a masked guy right after that in the time skip naruto with out know who it is and it was gonna be him. all other character are accounted for except izun so it had to be him unless you want kisimoto so randomly make a new character. people have been claiming that to be obito since i was in high school. im 23 now. its been 5 years people have claimed him to be obito. 4 girlfriends ago. why dont you just tell us who you think it was going to be then??? what character it possibly could of been or what characte you thought he would just make up off the spot since all are accounted for in naruto excpept obito.
     
         

  10. #85
    Member Nishio's Avatar
    Status
    Nishio is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    130
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobi was never meant to Obito

    Quote Originally Posted by sage22 View Post
    1 I don't remember the chapter but he commented on his speed.
    2 they didn't explain how he survived being crushed without the ability to go intangible
    3 obito had no reason to be confident considering the fact that he was a below average ninja to begin with.
    a below average ninja can control the kyubi? i just looked at the chapter, its 503, and 502. all he says is "he teleported talk about fast" he wasnt surprised by the technique he was surprised about how quick he used the technique while he was being absorbed. he didnt mention any lack of handseals or anything. even when Minato teleports to him he knows the name of the technique, and he knows how the technique works with needing the seal to be on the target.
     
         

  11. #86
    mr sage
    Status
    sage22 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,204
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobi was never meant to Obito

    Quote Originally Posted by KingHashirama View Post
    3. Obito had just killed freaking ninjas of the mist.. that Kakashi was going to be killed by. X_X. So wth you mean below average ninja.
    I mean b4 he met madara he was a below average uchiha.
     
         

  12. #87
    Senior Member Lilvic92's Avatar
    Status
    Lilvic92 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Going to find "the one who knows everything".
    Posts
    1,268
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobi was never meant to Obito

    Most people that say he was never meant to be Obito are probably butthurt Izuna or Kagami theorists.
    The hints have been there since the Kakashi Gaiden but everyone is too stubborn to put their bias aside and see everything for what it really is. Tobi was always meant to be Obito.
     
         

  13. #88
    mr sage
    Status
    sage22 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,204
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobi was never meant to Obito

    Quote Originally Posted by Nishio View Post
    a below average ninja can control the kyubi? i just looked at the chapter, its 503, and 502. all he says is "he teleported talk about fast" he wasnt surprised by the technique he was surprised about how quick he used the technique while he was being absorbed. he didnt mention any lack of handseals or anything. even when Minato teleports to him he knows the name of the technique, and he knows how the technique works with needing the seal to be on the target.
    My point exactly why would he be surprised by the technique that minato was famous for? Did he forget that minato wiped out the enemy entire front line faster than him n kakashi could defeat 1 ninja?
     
         

  14. #89
    Academy Student
    Status
    ThelandofFireslastUchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    7
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobi was never meant to Obito

    He WAS meant to be obito! kakashi gaiden the manga is shown after the first part of naruto to show you who obito was they had that in the manga the chapter before 2nd part of naruto or naruto shippuden started. the anime show the kakashi gaiden after he sasuke finds juugo for some reason at episode 100 and something but your meant to see it before the 2nd part ever started. in the middle if yall didnt know. they even show zetsu was on the statue watching kid naruto and kid sasuke fight at the end of the first part of naruto he says oh, "he'll want to know all the interesting things that went on." zetsu taking about obito/tobi and that first part of naruto
     
         

  15. #90
    Member Nishio's Avatar
    Status
    Nishio is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    130
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobi was never meant to Obito

    Quote Originally Posted by sage22 View Post
    My point exactly why would he be surprised by the technique that minato was famous for? Did he forget that minato wiped out the enemy entire front line faster than him n kakashi could defeat 1 ninja?
    I said he wasnt surprised by the technique... but how quickly he used the technique. it was the same thing as when A fought Minato.... A knew the Technique also, but was surprised by how easily he avoided his technique. but Obito wasnt exactly as surprised as A.
     
         

  16. #91
    Academy Student
    Status
    ThelandofFireslastUchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    7
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobi was never meant to Obito

    i totally agree. who else could it be. it all points too obito and its a fact it is obito no matter what they say.
     
         

  17. #92
    Member fayt666's Avatar
    Status
    fayt666 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    small cottage in middle of nowhere of narutoverse.
    Posts
    251
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobi was never meant to Obito

    tobi =t - obi move t to end of word =obit add an o =obito
     
         

  18. #93
    mr sage
    Status
    sage22 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,204
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobi was never meant to Obito

    Quote Originally Posted by Nishio View Post
    I said he wasnt surprised by the technique... but how quickly he used the technique. it was the same thing as when A fought Minato.... A knew the Technique also, but was surprised by how easily he avoided his technique. but Obito wasnt exactly as surprised as A.
    Exactly why would he be surprise that minato was able to teleport faster than obito was able to absorb him?
     
         

  19. #94
    mr sage
    Status
    sage22 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,204
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobi was never meant to Obito

    Quote Originally Posted by fayt666 View Post
    tobi =t - obi move t to end of word =obit add an o =obito
    That is pointless considering the 2nd hokage name(TOBIrama) has tobi in it. So does the saruTOBI clan.
     
         

  20. #95
    Academy Student
    Status
    ThelandofFireslastUchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    7
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobi was never meant to Obito

    hes his student. all students get cocky just like sasuke was with kakashi. he thought his eyes were dope and one of a kind the kakashi warped his arrow away a shut his ass up for a few seconds. same with the forth and obito. he thought since he knew the forth and he surpassed him as far as the teleport jutsu goes but just like they say a master shuriken thrower can beat anyone in a shoot out with a mere pebble instead if he wish. same reason sasuke broke itachi's tsukiyomi he trained to become a ninja who has master his sharigan at the time. obito wasnt truely on the forths level. he didnt even hurt the guy. and he was surprised im sure he meant to capture the nine tails then. he just has true patiences
     
         

  21. #96
    Academy Student
    Status
    YoungWise is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobi was never meant to Obito

    This is my first comment i just signed up. However on this topic nobody mentioned the most obvi point that Obito was the masked man all along.. Dude got HALF of his face smashed by the rock after unlocking his sharigan.. He then gave it to Kakasi, Of corse the mask was hiding his jacked up face and Obito survived and became a bad guy. I was 100% sure it was him as soon as he showed his ONE Sharigan,just like Kakashi only has one, Not to mention the letters were the same lol
     
         

  22. #97
    Member Nishio's Avatar
    Status
    Nishio is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    130
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobi was never meant to Obito

    Quote Originally Posted by sage22 View Post
    Exactly why would he be surprise that minato was able to teleport faster than obito was able to absorb him?
    how was he suppose to know that Minato would be able to teleport from a technique he never used on him before?? he likely assumed his pull was faster than minatos use of his thunder god technique. its impossible to know how fast someone can use a technique compared to how fast you can use your technique when you never interacted the 2 before...
     
         

  23. #98
    mr sage
    Status
    sage22 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,204
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobi was never meant to Obito

    Quote Originally Posted by Nishio View Post
    how was he suppose to know that Minato would be able to teleport from a technique he never used on him before?? he likely assumed his pull was faster than minatos use of his thunder god technique. its impossible to know how fast someone can use a technique compared to how fast you can use your technique when you never interacted the 2 before...
    WELL im sticking to my belief n if obito truely thought his technique could be faster than minato then he really was a crappy student.
     
         

  24. #99
    Member Nishio's Avatar
    Status
    Nishio is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    130
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobi was never meant to Obito

    i mean now looking back who else could it be? it wouldnt make ANY sense for it to be anyone else because obito was connected in so well. and everything from the past points to it being Obito.... there is no proof that it could be anyone else.
     
         

  25. #100
    Senior Member YellowFlash1's Avatar
    Status
    YellowFlash1 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    1,922
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobi was never meant to Obito

    I disagree...

    Kishi wouldn't have brought obito in to the story as much as he has, unless he had something to do with the story. Obito was made up to be dead, although we never saw rin die? Because.. They were only mentioned because they were going to be a bigger part of the story in their own individual way.

    Obito was made out to be Kakashi's biggest regret. He wanted to show us the pain and regret he felt during the series, so that when Tobi turned out to be obito it was supposed to be a massive shock. He done this by showing kakashi at obito's grave... even from the start of Naruto

    Rin was always a mystery, although we know now that she is partly the reason why obito started to turn on the dark side.

    Everyone always says that it was bad writing, because he seen them in the afterlife? I don't think ... He never seen them in the afterlife at all, they were just the people that kakashi thought he was going to met. I don't believe Minato can go to the afterlife, due to his soul being taken be the "Demon Reaper"... Who knows!

    Either way... It was meant to be Obito. The only hole in his mask is the only eye that obito posses. There is no other character that fits in the slot... It's also the same technique that Kakashi posses... He showed us this on episode 27 or something, this was well before we seen Tobi
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •