Page 7 of 14 « First ... 34567891011 ... Last»
Results 151 to 175 of 346
  1. #151
    Senior Member SSJ3Gotenks's Avatar
    Status
    SSJ3Gotenks is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Denton, TX
    Posts
    1,208
    Post Thanks / Like
    SSJ God
     

    Re: Tobi was never meant to Obito

    Quote Originally Posted by b7718 View Post
    Are you that much of a child that I have to actually explain that I'm referring to the plausibility within the realms of the Naruto universe. Really??
    No not really.. Are you that deluded to realize that Obito was always Tobi and that's how Kishi planend it from the start..I would say yes, yes you are.. I mean for someone that finds it hard to suspend their disbelief for a manga whether or not is in the Narutoverse or not you really need to look at the manga industry as a whole and understand that most manga writers have a general outline of what they are planning and from the hints that Kishi has given us before chapter 599 it was obvious that it was going to be Obito. Really the childish thing to me is all of the fanboys inccesant whining about something that was predicted months before the reveal and the only logical choice for Tobi.. I mean how would Izuna make sense to the story he was dead a long time ago he gave his eyes to Madara(or Madara took them) so what would be the point.

    And another point for me to make on this thread this is not Dragonball and was not planned to end at the end of the Pain arc like DB was supposed to end at the end of the Piccolo Jr. saga.(which is when Toriyama came up with the idea of the Saiyans)... Kishimoto is planning to end this when he wants and has a pretty clear plan on how he wants to end it.. So sit back read it and enjoy because there probably ain't a whole lot left in Naruto..

    What's going to happen on 12/10/13 this year?/ Do you have some kind of future knowledge about the manga you would like to share with the rest of us :scorps:
     
         
    Last edited by SSJ3Gotenks; 01-10-2013 at 06:32 AM.

  2. #152
    Academy Student 7even's Avatar
    Status
    7even is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    My house
    Posts
    11
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobi was never meant to Obito

    I don't think it would have made more since to be Izuna because then they would have had to explain more then what they had to with Obito like how is he alive after all these years I mean the only person from that era that is alive is Ōnoki who looks to be about 90 years old and Izuna is older then him. Kishi would also have to explain how he got his sharingan since Madara took his and why he only has one. Another thing that would need explaining is how he discovered Madara's eye of the moon plan since he died years before Madara came up with the idea. On top of that I just don't like the idea of a new random character who story line and personality has not been established to just come out of no where and run the show. We've been hearing thing about Obito for a while and Izuna only comes up in like 2 to 4 manga.
     
         

  3. #153
    THERE IS ONLY ONE GOD accept pain's Avatar
    Status
    accept pain is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    attock city, pakistan
    Posts
    2,580
    Post Thanks / Like
    Come And Join My Pain
     

    Re: Tobi was never meant to Obito

    tobi was obito, is obito.and will be obito
     
         

  4. #154
    Member
    Status
    b7718 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    450
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobi was never meant to Obito

    Quote Originally Posted by SSJ3Gotenks View Post
    No not really.. Are you that deluded to realize that Obito was always Tobi and that's how Kishi planend it from the start..I would say yes, yes you are.. I mean for someone that finds it hard to suspend their disbelief for a manga whether or not is in the Narutoverse or not you really need to look at the manga industry as a whole and understand that most manga writers have a general outline of what they are planning and from the hints that Kishi has given us before chapter 599 it was obvious that it was going to be Obito. Really the childish thin to me is all of the fanboys inccesant whining about something that was predicted months before the reveal and the only logical choice for Tobi.. I mean how would Izuna make sense tot he story he was dead a long time ago he gave his eyes to Madara(or Madara took them) so what would be the point.

    And another point for me to amke on this thread this is not Dragonball and was not planned to end at the end of the Pain arc like DB was supposed to end at the end of the Piccolo Jr. saga.(which is when Toriyama came up with the idea of the Saiyans)... Kishimoto is planning to end this when he wants and has a pretty clear plan on how he wants to end it.. So sit back read it and enjoy because there probably ain't a whole lot left in Naruto..
    Wow... Haha.

    You might want to consider making an outline of your thoughts before writing yourself, because that paragraph is all over the place. I'm not sure what gibberish to address first... On second thought, why bother? You do a fine enough job discrediting yourself without me.
     
         

  5. #155
    Senior Member SSJ3Gotenks's Avatar
    Status
    SSJ3Gotenks is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Denton, TX
    Posts
    1,208
    Post Thanks / Like
    SSJ God
     

    Re: Tobi was never meant to Obito

    Quote Originally Posted by b7718 View Post
    Wow... Haha.

    You might want to consider making an outline of your thoughts before writing yourself, because that paragraph is all over the place. I'm not sure what gibberish to address first... On second thought, why bother? You do a fine enough job discrediting yourself without me.
    Gibberish?? Well I guess that's what you would call it since there really isn't anything for you to address that wouldn't make you look any dumber than you have already shown yourself to be..
     
         

  6. #156
    Member
    Status
    b7718 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    450
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobi was never meant to Obito

    Quote Originally Posted by 7even View Post
    I don't think it would have made more since to be Izuna because then they would have had to explain more then what they had to with Obito like how is he alive after all these years I mean the only person from that era that is alive is Ōnoki who looks to be about 90 years old and Izuna is older then him. Kishi would also have to explain how he got his sharingan since Madara took his and why he only has one. Another thing that would need explaining is how he discovered Madara's eye of the moon plan since he died years before Madara came up with the idea. On top of that I just don't like the idea of a new random character who story line and personality has not been established to just come out of no where and run the show. We've been hearing thing about Obito for a while and Izuna only comes up in like 2 to 4 manga.
    I suppose the only way it could have been Izuna (and I'm not saying it should have been) would be if Madera used the last of his life to revive his brother with his Rinnegan, almost as payment or retribution for Izuna's selfless act of giving him his eyes when he lost his sight.

    Really it's no less plausible then Tobi being Obito.
     
         

  7. #157
    Member Son of God's Avatar
    Status
    Son of God is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    503
    Post Thanks / Like
    On my way back soon.
     

    Re: Tobi was never meant to Obito

    Well, the eye things kinda work in Kishi's favor.

    Kamui and all
     
         

  8. #158
    Member
    Status
    b7718 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    450
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobi was never meant to Obito

    Quote Originally Posted by SSJ3Gotenks View Post
    Gibberish?? Well I guess that's what you would call it since there really isn't anything for you to address that wouldn't make you look any dumber than you have already shown yourself to be..
    I'd call it quits brother.

    I know when I'm outmatched, and frankly you don't belong in the same ring. - Just leave it be.
     
         

  9. #159
    Senior Member SSJ3Gotenks's Avatar
    Status
    SSJ3Gotenks is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Denton, TX
    Posts
    1,208
    Post Thanks / Like
    SSJ God
     

    Re: Tobi was never meant to Obito

    Quote Originally Posted by b7718 View Post
    I suppose the only way it could have been Izuna (and I'm not saying it should have been) would be if Madera used the last of his life to revive his brother with his Rinnegan, almost as payment or retribution for Izuna's selfless act of giving him his eyes when he lost his sight.

    Really it's no less plausible then Tobi being Obito.
    Yes it is.. that is dumbest thing I have ever heard oh how about I just throw some random charcter that I have mentioned very seldom (like once or twice) and then make him the biggest badass in Naruto next to Madara.. Do you even read what you type seriously that is the dumbest thing I have ever read.. :flaw::flaw::flaw::flaw::flaw:
     
         

  10. #160
    Member
    Status
    b7718 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    450
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobi was never meant to Obito

    Quote Originally Posted by Son of God View Post
    Well, the eye things kinda work in Kishi's favor.

    Kamui and all
    It does fit well as a plot devise, however writers often fall in love with certain ideas, so much so that dropping one is like loosing a limb, but sometimes you have to let go for the sake of the overall story.
     
         

  11. #161
    Academy Student 7even's Avatar
    Status
    7even is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    My house
    Posts
    11
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobi was never meant to Obito

    Quote Originally Posted by b7718 View Post
    I suppose the only way it could have been Izuna (and I'm not saying it should have been) would be if Madera used the last of his life to revive his brother with his Rinnegan, almost as payment or retribution for Izuna's selfless act of giving him his eyes when he lost his sight.

    Really it's no less plausible then Tobi being Obito.
    Yes but if he used the last of his life to revive Izuna then how would he give his rinnegan to Nagato if he had used the last of his life using the Samsara of Heavenly Life Technique and explain the eye of the moon plan the only one who could have explain it would have been black Zetsu who has Madara knowledge but was only created to assisted Obito who had not yet reached his full potential. I just feel like it would be a lot of hole in the story and it would take a long series of flash backs to explain.
     
         

  12. #162
    Academy Student 7even's Avatar
    Status
    7even is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    My house
    Posts
    11
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobi was never meant to Obito

    Quote Originally Posted by b7718 View Post
    I suppose the only way it could have been Izuna (and I'm not saying it should have been) would be if Madera used the last of his life to revive his brother with his Rinnegan, almost as payment or retribution for Izuna's selfless act of giving him his eyes when he lost his sight.

    Really it's no less plausible then Tobi being Obito.
    Yes but if he used the last of his life to revive Izuna then how would he give his rinnegan to Nagato if he had used the last of his life using the Samsara of Heavenly Life Technique and explain the eye of the moon plan the only one who could have explain it would have been black Zetsu who has Madara knowledge but was only created to assisted Obito who had not yet reached his full potential. I just feel like it would be a lot of hole in the story and it would take a long series of flash backs to explain.
     
         

  13. #163
    Member
    Status
    b7718 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    450
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobi was never meant to Obito

    Quote Originally Posted by SSJ3Gotenks View Post
    Yes it is.. that is dumbest thing I have ever heard oh how about I just throw some random charcter that I have mentioned very seldom (like once or twice) and then make him the biggest badass in Naruto next to Madara.. Do you even read what you type seriously that is the dumbest thing I have ever read.. :flaw::flaw::flaw::flaw::flaw:
    Why don't you be a big boy and explain to the rest of us why exactly it's so preposterous. Collect your thoughts, use words, and express your view. C'mon, we'll play this like T-ball, there's no losers here, you just keep swinging away till you hit something.
     
         

  14. #164
    Member
    Status
    b7718 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    450
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobi was never meant to Obito

    Quote Originally Posted by 7even View Post
    Yes but if he used the last of his life to revive Izuna then how would he give his rinnegan to Nagato if he had used the last of his life using the Samsara of Heavenly Life Technique and explain the eye of the moon plan the only one who could have explain it would have been black Zetsu who has Madara knowledge but was only created to assisted Obito who had not yet reached his full potential. I just feel like it would be a lot of hole in the story and it would take a long series of flash backs to explain.

    Hmm... You'll have to bare with me, I just came up with that explanation off the top of my head but I'll give it go. Lets see....

    Well... He could have located Madera's body, just like Obito located Nagato's and took his eyes, and transplanted them to Nagato. In effect it's the same idea Madera had. Madera could have made the Black Zetsu to assist Izuna as well. If we want to get crazy, for fun we could even go as far as to reveal that the Moon eye plan was Izuna's plan all along, and he discussed it with Madera before he died. That would be something different.
     
         
    Last edited by b7718; 01-10-2013 at 07:15 AM.

  15. #165
    Senior Member SSJ3Gotenks's Avatar
    Status
    SSJ3Gotenks is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Denton, TX
    Posts
    1,208
    Post Thanks / Like
    SSJ God
     

    Re: Tobi was never meant to Obito

    Quote Originally Posted by b7718 View Post
    Why don't you be a big boy and explain to the rest of us why exactly it's so preposterous. Collect your thoughts, use words, and express your view. C'mon, we'll play this like T-ball, there's no losers here, you just keep swinging away till you hit something.
    I don't really need to, someone beat me to it I could add other points to the argument but it is obviously going to fall on deaf ears as you have formed your own insane opinion and theory about what you think the manga should be.

    I will add one point though if for some insane reason Madara did revive his brother with the Rinne Tensei he would come back without his eyes and then what would he be able to do... oh I am guessing you would say take Madara's eyes but Madara had already given them to Nagato to enact his plan..which would also make him being able to use the Rinne Tensei in the first place impossible becasue guess what he didn't have the Rinnegan when he died he stole someone else's sharingan again just facts that blow your stupid theory away but please go on seeing as how your so much smarter than me...
    :flaw::flaw::flaw::flaw::flaw::flaw::flaw:

    :scorps:
     
         
    Last edited by SSJ3Gotenks; 01-10-2013 at 07:26 AM.

  16. #166
    Member
    Status
    b7718 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    450
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobi was never meant to Obito

    Quote Originally Posted by SSJ3Gotenks View Post
    I don't really need to someone beat me to it I could a other points the argument but is obviously going to fall on deaf ears as you have formed your own insane opinion and theory about what you think the manga should be.

    I will add one point though if for some insane reason Madara did revive his brother with the Rinne Tensei he would come back without his eyes and then what would he be able to do... oh I am guessing you would say take Madara's eyes but Madara had already given them to Nagato to enact his plan..which would also make him being able to use the Rinne Tensei in the first place impossible becasue guess what he didn't have the Rinnegan when he died he stole someone else's sharingan again just facts that blow your stupid theory away but please go on seeing as how your so much smarter than me...
    :flaw::flaw::flaw::flaw::flaw::flaw::flaw:

    :scorps:
    .... can someone please translate this to English for me? I'm kinda having fun with this whole Izuna/Tobi scenario, and would love to see if I can answer whatever he's asking.

    For the record, I did try to read it.
     
         

  17. #167
    Senior Member SSJ3Gotenks's Avatar
    Status
    SSJ3Gotenks is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Denton, TX
    Posts
    1,208
    Post Thanks / Like
    SSJ God
     

    Re: Tobi was never meant to Obito

    Quote Originally Posted by b7718 View Post
    .... can someone please translate this to English for me? I'm kinda having fun with this whole Izuna/Tobi scenario, and would love to see if I can answer whatever he's asking.

    For the record, I did try to read it.


    Really if you can't read that I think you need to go back to 1st grade.. And what's funy to me the guy who can't spell MADARA is saying something to me about a few punctuation errors.. Well Mr. grammar police I have fixed it but you probably still can't read it as it would actually require you to have an IQ higher than a rock so.... yeah there's that

    By the way I wasn't asking anything I was just explaining to you how stupid your theory was.. I got more so please feel free to ask I love making people like you look dumber than you already are..
     
         
    Last edited by SSJ3Gotenks; 01-10-2013 at 07:31 AM.

  18. #168
    Senior Member AllseeingSharingan's Avatar
    Status
    AllseeingSharingan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    2,290
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobi was never meant to Obito

    Quote Originally Posted by Bogard View Post
    Yeah i know this thread should be outdated but by re-reading some mangapages, i found this one and i still find it hard to believe it's Obito who was talking here



    Like really? :sy: Kishi changed Tobi's identity at the last minute. I'm sure of it
    actually no it was never changed. Think about it kishi has been showing us signs it was obito from.time. the first time was wheb kakashi tried kamui on him n he told him it wouldnt work n he stop it. Next if it wasnt obito thdn tell how would they even land a hit on him. It was becauze they shared eyes that is why they were able to touch him. And if kakashi didnt have a sharingan and obito had both his kamuis he would be unstoppable and would have beaten the 4th eazy.
     
         

  19. #169
    Member
    Status
    b7718 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    450
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobi was never meant to Obito

    Ok ok...

    If I were Kishi I could just say that reviving someone brings them back as a whole. I mean I'm pretty sure everyone during the Pain Invasion arc wasn't fully intact, especially with that almighty push, but I didn't see everyone running around with missing limbs.

    But if you want to try to insist that I can't do that then.... Hmm... I got it. Madera created the black Zetsu to perform an eye transplant. He did have access to an addition eye, otherwise going by the events that did transpire he wouldn't have had any when he met Obito for the first time. So.. Izuna's given the spare eye by black Zetsu, bing bang boom. Izuna takes Madera's eye's and gives them to Nagato.

    I really can't read the rest of your question, your paragraph's like nails on a chalkboard to my eyes.
     
         

  20. #170
    Senior Member AllseeingSharingan's Avatar
    Status
    AllseeingSharingan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    2,290
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobi was never meant to Obito

    Izuna is deas tobi iz obito live with it. If it werent obito kakashi wouldnt have that eye to help counter him.
     
         

  21. #171
    Senior Member AllseeingSharingan's Avatar
    Status
    AllseeingSharingan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    2,290
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobi was never meant to Obito

    One prob abouy ur theory madara planted the rinnegN before black zetsu.was born
     
         

  22. #172
    Member
    Status
    b7718 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    450
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobi was never meant to Obito

    Quote Originally Posted by AllseeingSharingan View Post
    One prob abouy ur theory madara planted the rinnegN before black zetsu.was born
    Well for starters this isn't a theory. Someone inquired how could Izuna possibly be Tobi, and I took up the challenge of answering it.

    And if the backstory was being rewritten, then all you have to do is have Madara revive Izuna a bit sooner in the timeline, that's all.
     
         

  23. #173
    Senior Member AllseeingSharingan's Avatar
    Status
    AllseeingSharingan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    2,290
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobi was never meant to Obito

    For ppl who say it should have been izuna. If it were him he would be as old a madara and on life support be real guys .
     
         

  24. #174
    Member
    Status
    b7718 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    450
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobi was never meant to Obito

    Quote Originally Posted by AllseeingSharingan View Post
    One prob abouy ur theory madara planted the rinnegN before black zetsu.was born
    Once again, just revive the timeline a bit. If Tobi wasn't Obito then Obito's timeline as we know it means nothing. We're speculating here people, it's a fun "What if scenario", that's actually not to bad, less plot holes haha
     
         

  25. #175
    Member
    Status
    b7718 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    450
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobi was never meant to Obito

    Quote Originally Posted by SSJ3Gotenks View Post
    Really if you can't read that I think you need to go back to 1st grade.. And what's funy to me the guy who can't spell MADARA is saying something to me about a few punctuation errors.. Well Mr. grammar police I have fixed it but you probably still can't read it as it would actually require you to have an IQ higher than a rock so.... yeah there's that

    By the way I wasn't asking anything I was just explaining to you how stupid your theory was.. I got more so please feel free to ask I love making people like you look dumber than you already are..
    Don't feel left out or ignored, I didn't forget about my special little pal. Alright, where were we? Oh.. That went way beyond grammar and spelling brother, that came down to sentence structure. I'm an awful speller, but you can understand what I'm trying to say. So why don't you try to tell me again how "stupid" my make believe scenario is? What makes it so much more "stupider" then the real life Obito one?
     
         

Page 7 of 14 « First ... 34567891011 ... Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •