Page 7 of 18 « First ... 3456789101117 ... Last»
    Status
    Dec 2012
    This user has no status.

Re: Tobi was never meant to Obito

I think it was meant to be Hanzou all the way, but then he made a last minute change to Danzo. And then he made a last ten-second change to Tonton. And then he made a last second change to Obito.

Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

Minato Rin and obito in kakashis afterlife were mere memories, as we all know the only part of minato that was not seal away along with half the kiubi was stored in naruto/which wasnt much at that. So there you have it folks ...kakashi seeing obito after he died had absolutly nothing to do with obito being tobi

Status
    Jul 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ghost nappa View Post
    Oh that was just a memory of a picture and not actually them? OK, thanks for clearing that up.
    I dont think it was just kakashi's imagination.if it was then minato would of been there.the fact that minato wasnt there supports that kakashi really was in the afterlife.

Status
    Feb 2012
    This user has no status.

Another thing I noticed, although it's likely oversight:Madara mentioned that he found Obito beside the boulder. Now go back and rewatch Kakashi Gaiden. The whole cave collapsed on him. Beside the boulder was another boulder.

Status
    Apr 2012
    This user has no status.

I totally agree. And the way Obito happened to "slip" through those boulders

and not die was complete BS. We were all like "okay maybe he Kaumi'd through",
    only to see he awakened MS like 3 chapters later..

Status
    Jan 2012
    I put the dying in studying

Quote Originally Posted by Bogard View Post
    Now that i think about it, it's true that it was weird that we saw Obito in Kakashi's mind when he was about to die
    No, it's not. Kakashi was seeing people he believed to be dead. I don't think he was actually meeting them in the afterlife... Because the souls that were edo tensei'd didn't remember dying.

Status
    Aug 2012
    The Great Happening

Quote Originally Posted by Bogard View Post
    Yeah i know this thread should be outdated but by re-reading some mangapages, i found this one and i still find it hard to believe it's Obito who was talking here

Like really? :sy: Kishi changed Tobi's identity at the last minute. I'm sure of it
    this is exactly what I was saying once Tobi was revealed. Kishimoto wasn't going to make Tobi be Obito but changed his idea midway. It makes sense, because the people that have read every chapter and checked twice were saying it is impossible for him to be Obito. After seeing the stupid flashbacks I don't respect him anyway. **** rin, obito is a hopeless ******.

Last edited by EternalKaze7; 01-10-2013 at 04:07 AM.

Status
    May 2012
    Ticked off!

Quote Originally Posted by oShux View Post
    yea nowadays it seems as though kishi is just pulling random shit out of his ass as he goes along, the way Obito survived wasn't even properly explained...
    It's too many gaps and plot holes in the story surrounding Obito. I stopped reading most of the older manga's because I have gotten tired of scratching my head wondering what the f**k?

Status
    Aug 2012
    The Great Happening

Btw the man who was most likely going to be Tobi was Kagami Uchiha, the guy on my profile picture. He was in the 1st shinobi war and was the same age as Danzo and Hiruzen the 3rd Hokage. The story doesn't get into when he died so anything was possible for the writer to make up. If anything he created this character as a back up but realized the story would have too much old people and too much Uchiha clan members, so he just stuck with Obito. 599 was a good shock, but the story behind The mask & Obito is absolutely terrible.

Status
    This user has no status.

seeing how much of a pompous ass madara is
    and how strong madra is, i can see that being obito ( he had hashi's cells and ms )
    so his head was big too

Turnt up king on NB. Prince Charles's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2012
    Turnt up all day. So please
    refrain from getting in a
    debate with me!

Funny how people are saying obito was a last minute decision when kishi gave us tons of hints for tobi being obito.

Now people are saying he has bad writting skills or he didn't know what he was doing...

Make your own manga

This is mainly for the complainers.

HinataSoloGoddess julio10ification's Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2011
    Hyuuga Dojo

PROOF FROM PAGE 397 that he was meant to be obito from the start this pretty much kills this thread -_- here he say to sasuke i guess i understand some weirdo takes you in and starts telling you all these shocking things.. reffering to what happened to him with madara

Last edited by julio10ification; 01-10-2013 at 05:03 AM.

Status
    Aug 2011
    ~Memento Mori~

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Charles View Post
    Funny how people are saying obito was a last minute decision when kishi gave us tons of hints for tobi being obito.

Now people are saying he has bad writting skills or he didn't know what he was doing...

Make your own manga

This is mainly for the complainers.
    basically this. People complain about Obito being too obvious means their were obvious hints to begin with from the start, saying it's an asspull implies it came from left field with no hints. Contradictory arguments

Turnt up king on NB. Prince Charles's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2012
    Turnt up all day. So please
    refrain from getting in a
    debate with me!

Quote Originally Posted by shyarkugan View Post
    basically this. People complain about Obito being too obvious means their were obvious hints to begin with from the start, saying it's an asspull implies it came from left field with no hints. Contradictory arguments
    Exactly, the amount of hints kishi gave us for tobi being obito is ridiculous...

Status
    May 2012
    This user has no status.

if there is one thing we know its that before kishi gaves a character a big role they are made to be developed. kagami was not developed at all..... we know nothing about him really. we know obito to be very similar to naruto. someone who this world changed to be the corrupt nin he is, so who better to be the man who is trying to change iit, and make it over the way he wanted. we know nothing about kagami... why would kagami want to do any of this? kagami wouldnt be on the side of madara considering madara wanted to take revenge out on the uchiha, and kagami was their leader....

Status
    Mar 2009
    SSJ God

Quote Originally Posted by Derp Obito View Post
    Why did Kakashi saw Obito with Rin and Minato in the afterlife? coz he was originally intended to have died
    Ok I didn't want to read through 6 pages to see if someone else posted this to prove how stupid this statement was so I am gonna post it again to make sure you people that think that Kishi changed his mind at the last second will quit whining it has always been Obito and there's so much proof in the manga you morons are deluding yourselves into thinking Kishi pulled this out of his ass at the last minute. I mean why would he even bother to do the Kakashi chronicles before the time skip if Obito didn't have a major part to play in the series. Kishi knows what he is doing and it's a lot better than some fanfic nonsense you could think of. Like it being Izuna WTH

http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/425/2

Status
    May 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by SSJ3Gotenks View Post
    Ok I didn't want to read through 6 pages to see if someone else posted this to prove how stupid this statement was so I am gonna post it again to make sure you people that think that Kishi changed his mind at the last second will quit whining it has always been Obito and there's so much proof in the manga you morons are deluding yourselves into thinking Kishi pulled this out of his ass at the last minute. I mean why would he even bother to do the Kakashi chronicles before the time skip if Obito didn't have a major part to play in the series. Kishi knows what he is doing and it's a lot better than some fanfic nonsense you could think of. Like it being Izuna WTH

http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/425/2
    i said it people are stubborn tho

Status
    Mar 2009
    SSJ God

Quote Originally Posted by Nishio View Post
    i said it people are stubborn tho
    I mean it really irritates me because you see Minato there and we all know that's impossible because he sealed himself with the Death God. That whole picture was just him remembering his friends that have all died.

Status
    Mar 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by 9th Raikage View Post
    Tobi turning out to be Obito really changed my outlook on the manga. It lost something special when that reveal happened.
    Agreed.

My suspension of disbelief can only bend so far.

Sasuke getting another power up 5 min after getting EMS will be the final nail in the coffin.

(Week 1 acquires MS, week 2 EMS, week 3 ??? I'm just waiting to pitch a fit)

Status
    Mar 2009
    SSJ God

Quote Originally Posted by b7718 View Post
    Agreed.

My suspension of disbelief can only bend so far.

Sasuke getting another power up 5 min after getting EMS will be the final nail in the coffin.

(Week 1 acquires MS, week 2 EMS, week 3 ??? I'm just waiting to pitch a fit)
    Suspension of your disbelief??? Really for a manga? Just how much do you actually believe could happen :rofl: