Page 8 of 14 « First ... 456789101112 ... Last»
    Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Tobi was never meant to Obito

Quote Originally Posted by AllseeingSharingan View Post
    For ppl who say it should have been izuna. If it were him he would be as old a madara and on life support be real guys .
    Not necessarily.

It's been speculated that Izuna soon died after giving his eyes to Madara, so it's safe to say that he died at a young age. Madara said he didn't unlock his Rinnegan till later in his life, so in all fairness he could have revived Izuna sometime just before Nagato received his eyes. That would make him only 20 years older then Nagato tops.

If that happened then he would have been around Nagato's age when he attacked the village with the 9 tails, and Minato would have fought a man rather then a young adult.

Last edited by b7718; 01-10-2013 at 08:11 AM.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Attack on Titan/Akame Ga
    kill/Code
    Breaker/Coppelion/Deadman
    Wonderland = Favorite mangas.

obito was a bad decision by kishi

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    SSJ God

Quote Originally Posted by b7718 View Post
    Don't feel left out or ignored, I didn't forget about my special little pal. Alright, where were we? Oh.. That went way beyond grammar and spelling brother, that came down to sentence structure. I'm an awful speller, but you can understand what I'm trying to say. So why don't you try to tell me again how "stupid" my make believe scenario is? What makes it so much more "stupider" then the real life Obito one?
    First of all the timeline that you mentioned..
    It would not be some minor adjustments it would have to be completely rewritten...
    How would Nagato have gotten the Rinnegan?? (it was given to him by Madara) which by the way makes it impossible for Madara to revive Izuna..
    We are all assuming that Izuna and Madara had this great relationship even after he took his own brother's eyes... Really go ahead brother take my eyes and kill me....sure we will always be bffs....
    There were no hints to any of this in the manga none whatsoever which makes this even worse than what you dislike about the Obito/Tobi thing..
    Kishi has been hinting that Tobi was Obito from the very beginning people like you are just too stupid, blind, or just plain illiterate to realize it.
    I mean the biggest clue is in his name Obito----Tobi it;s just his name rearranged

Last edited by SSJ3Gotenks; 01-10-2013 at 08:22 AM.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Attack on Titan/Akame Ga
    kill/Code
    Breaker/Coppelion/Deadman
    Wonderland = Favorite mangas.

some one answer me this ?

do the timelines fit ? .... obito going to nagato , fighting minato ...?

cause i think when obito fought minato , nagato was being trained by jiraya .. right ?

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    SSJ God

Quote Originally Posted by labiancareality View Post
    some one answer me this ?

do the timelines fit ? .... obito going to nagato , fighting minato ...?

cause i think when obito fought minato , nagato was being trained by jiraya .. right ?
    The timelines have already been explained in the manga in the flashback chapters.. as well as Obito's size difference compared to Kakashi as his body was part Zetsu.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I'm having a blast here, anyone else see an issues with the Izuna/Tobi Scenario so far?

Like I said, I'm not a firm believer that it should have been Izuna, but Tobi being Obito... Well rather then just complaining about that train wreck, I feel like we're being proactive, and showing that it was indeed very possible to go in another direction.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    setting fire to the sun!

OK I have to agree. He was not meant to be Obito, but at the same time WAS meant to be him. Kishi must be on drugs (and not good ones). I think that ever since we saw Kakashi use MS with no explanation as to how he awakened it we've been heading towards Obito. However, lots of things still don't add up. Especially his attack on the Leaf. For a person who "Just doesn't care anymore" why attack Konaho when you could escape scott free with the Kyubi? I mean, that WAS the plan, after all.

I truly believe Kishi was undecided who he was gonna make Tobi be so he left all these plot holes to cover his ass either way(in case he decided to make him Izuna last minute)

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by SSJ3Gotenks View Post
    First of all the timeline that you mentioned..
    It would not be some minor adjustments it would have to be completely rewritten...
    How would Nagato have gotten the Rinnegan?? (it was given to him by Madara) which by the way makes it impossible for Madara to revive Izuna..
    We are all assuming that Izuna and Madara had this great relationship even after he took his own brother's eyes... Really go ahead brother take my eyes and kill me....sure we will always be bffs....
    There were no hints to any of this in the manga none whatsoever which makes this even worse than what you dislike about the Obito/Tobi thing..
    Kishi has been hinting that Tobi was Obito from the very beginning people like you are just too stupid, blind, or just plain illiterate to realize it.
    I mean the biggest clue is in his name Obito----Tobi it;s just his name rearranged
    Damn brother, try to keep up.

1. Izuna would have given it to Nagato.
    2. No it doesn't. Nagato revived the whole Leaf Village, and Obito took his eyes and is using them.
    3. It's said that Izuna willingly gave up his eyes to his brother for the sake of the Uchiha Clan (Very noble of him, very Itachi like)

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Saiya-Jin Prince View Post
    OK I have to agree. He was not meant to be Obito, but at the same time WAS meant to be him. Kishi must be on drugs (and not good ones). I think that ever since we saw Kakashi use MS with no explanation as to how he awakened it we've been heading towards Obito. However, lots of things still don't add up. Especially his attack on the Leaf. For a person who "Just doesn't care anymore" why attack Konaho when you could escape scott free with the Kyubi? I mean, that WAS the plan, after all.

I truly believe Kishi was undecided who he was gonna make Tobi be so he left all these plot holes to cover his ass either way(in case he decided to make him Izuna last minute)
    I'll agree with you on that.

I know when I'm writing, I always have alternate directions. I Hem and haw till I'm blue in the face, and marry one for better or worse. I have a script I'm writing now with 4 endings so far.

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    SSJ God

Damn brother, try to keep up.

1. Izuna would have given it to Nagato.
    2. No it doesn't. Nagato revived the whole Leaf Village, and Obito took his eyes and is using them.
    3. It's said that Izuna willingly gave up his eyes to his brother for the sake of the Uchiha Clan (Very noble of him, very Itachi like)
    Whatever you want to believe I don't even know why I am arguing with you about this(probably because of the lack of manga for a couple weeks)
    None of this or any amount of whining will change the fact that Obito is Tobi and always has been the signs were there for everyone to see.
    Honestly to me it's a whole lot better than Kishi pulling Izuna(someone that has barely been mentioned) out of his ass and using him as the main villain of the series.
    I am done have fun with your delusions and piss poor wannabe fanfiction......

Last edited by SSJ3Gotenks; 01-10-2013 at 08:46 AM.

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is the status of this
    guy.

He was always meant to be Obito and I beleived it:

1) in Minato vs Tobi, it was revealed that Tobi had a zetsu-flash'ed left hand..meaning he had no natural arm.
    2) kakashi and tobi had kamui.
    3) hair style.
    4) the side of tobi's face which he showed to Sasuke was like healed scar face..meaning his side of face was destroyed before.

So, I can assure you that Tobi being Obito wasn't something Kishi made in the very sec it was revealed. We were hinted from the begining (well..not the begining actually lol)

if you asked me why Tobi looked grown-up man in Minato fight...my answer is: it was because Obito was in that zetsu body

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by SSJ3Gotenks View Post
    Whatever you want to believe I don't even know why I am arguing with you about this(probably because of the lack of manga for a couple weeks)
    None of this or any amount of whining will change the fact that Obito is Tobi and always has been the signs were there for everyone to see.
    Honestly to me it's a whole lot betetr than Kishi pulling Izuna(someone that has barely been mentioned) out of his ass and using him as the main villain of the series.
    I am done have fun with your delusions and piss poor wannabe fanfiction......

Damn... With that kinda attitude you're never gonna make my friends list.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    04/2012 - 07/2014

Wow people gone crazy about it What i mean is how Obito talks to Minato. There is no way i would have believed it's Obito who is talking there :sy:

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    SSJ God

Damn... With that kinda attitude you're never gonna make my friends list.
    Honestly I am not here to make anyone's friends list.. I like Naruto and Bleach and if someone starts a discussion on a topic I like or really disagree with then I will chime in... nothing more nothing less

And just so you know I don't take anything that's said personally on this forum I mean who does it's a Manga forum people love to troll.. sometimes it's fun messing with trolls or occasionally being a troll I very rarely troll anyone. Although I really like to disprove Alexu's theories

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    setting fire to the sun!

Quote Originally Posted by Bogard View Post
    Wow people gone crazy about it What i mean is how Obito talks to Minato. There is no way i would have believed it's Obito who is talking there :sy:
    Indeed, I wouldn't have either. Even the hairstyle was off during the fight

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    04/2012 - 07/2014

Quote Originally Posted by 6DIVINExJUDGEMENT8 View Post
    well you can't really blame everyone when you added how sure you are that Kishi changed what character Tobi was supposed to be
    It's true i'm sure he changed his mind eventhough it doesn't matter now. The manga is already bad written enough

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Nah, I think Kishi meant it to be like this and he thought it out.
    I won’t make the effort to explain why because no one here is gonna read it.

But yes: Tobi being Obito was a bad decision. Because of this I can’t take the complete Naruto story for serious anymore.

Can only be topped by pairing Kakashi and Sakura….!!!!!!
    :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Mante View Post
    He was always meant to be Obito and I beleived it:

1) in Minato vs Tobi, it was revealed that Tobi had a zetsu-flash'ed left hand..meaning he had no natural arm.
    2) kakashi and tobi had kamui.
    3) hair style.
    4) the side of tobi's face which he showed to Sasuke was like healed scar face..meaning his side of face was destroyed before.

So, I can assure you that Tobi being Obito wasn't something Kishi made in the very sec it was revealed. We were hinted from the begining (well..not the begining actually lol)

if you asked me why Tobi looked grown-up man in Minato fight...my answer is: it was because Obito was in that zetsu body
    Nice some new ones. Alright... Let's see if I can give this a go. Hmm....

1. That's a good one... I can only offer up that perhaps he was revived missing an arm and was reconstructed much in the same way as Obito, and various scenario's revolving around him being in some battle prior to the attack on the leaf. Since we have no written in stone Rinnegan rules who's to say, but I'm sure it would be something like that since we have no idea how he exactly died.

2. It could just be a variation. Like Itachi's MS Gen and Shisui's MS Gen. - Not implausible.

3. Cut the hair, throw in some moose and presto haha

4. Again, it could fall under how he died in the past or age cause he'd be ... around late 40's. in this scenario.

Last edited by b7718; 01-10-2013 at 09:14 AM.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Agreed.

I'm certain Kishi's felt the backlash of his decision/explanation from all corners of the globe over the last few months, and there's no doubt in my mind that he's going to attempt to address all the issues that remain unanswered, no matter how far fetched or implausible they may be.

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is the status of this
    guy.

Nice some new ones. Alright... Let's see if I can give this a go. Hmm....

1. That's a good one... I can only offer up that perhaps he was revived missing an arm and was reconstructed much in the same way as Obito, and various scenario's revolving around him being in some battle prior to the attack on the leaf. Since we have no written in stone Rinnegan rules who's to say, but I'm sure it would be something like that since we have no idea how he exactly died.

2. It could just be a variation. Like Itachi's MS Gen and Shisui's MS Gen. - Not implausible.

3. Cut the hair, throw in some moose and presto haha

4. Again, it could fall under how he died in the past or age cause he'd be ... around late 40's. in this scenario.
    wow! What a refutation lol your post is bound to your thoughts, guesses and theories, not facts, reality and hints..making your arguement severely weak and implausible..
    won't bother arguing ~_~ smh

Last edited by Mante; 01-10-2013 at 09:35 AM.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

ok kishi

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Mante View Post
    wow! What a refutation lol your post is bound to your thoughts, guesses and theories, not facts, reality and hints..making your arguement severely weak and implausible..
    won't bother arguing ~_~ meh
    What did you expect, Irrefutable facts? You want me to call Kishi up on my speed dial? How exactly is one to present facts to questions with no documented answer?

This is fiction man. 2+2 could = The color Brown in the Naruto Universe if Kishi says so.

Last edited by b7718; 01-10-2013 at 09:58 AM.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Hold on, I got a ruler.

I'm going to spend the next few days going through the manga taking hair/body measurements - Just wait here till I get back.

Turnt up king on NB. Prince Charles's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Turnt up all day. So please
    refrain from getting in a
    debate with me!

Quote Originally Posted by Bogard View Post
    It's true i'm sure he changed his mind eventhough it doesn't matter now. The manga is already bad written enough

Can i have a link where it saids kishi changed his mind?

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Charles View Post
    Can i have a link where it saids kishi changed his mind?
    I'll tell you what, I'll provide the link that says he did, when you provide the link that says he didn't.