Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Turnt up all day. So please
    refrain from getting in a
    debate with me!

Re: Tobi was never meant to Obito

Quote Originally Posted by b7718 View Post
    I'll tell you what, I'll provide the link that says he did, when you provide the link that says he didn't.
    That makes no sense, why shud i provide a link that saids he didnt when theres no proof that he even did change his mind?

He even gives hints to who tobi is in part 1. . .

Trafalgar Law. The Hidden Shinobi's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let's Dance!

Quote Originally Posted by julio10ification View Post
    PROOF FROM PAGE 397 that he was meant to be obito from the start this pretty much kills this thread -_- here he say to sasuke i guess i understand some weirdo takes you in and starts telling you all these shocking things.. reffering to what happened to him with madara
    Dude, ive seen hints from chapter 14, I've seen about 20+ hints all together and people want to see kishi made this up last minute

HIS BLOODY NAME IS TOBI CASE CLOSED!!

Turnt up king on NB. Prince Charles's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    debate with me!

Quote Originally Posted by The Hidden Shinobi View Post
    Dude, ive seen hints from chapter 14, I've seen about 20+ hints all together and people want to see kishi made this up last minute

HIS BLOODY NAME IS TOBI CASE CLOSED!!

Exactly. . Theres no much hints throughout the manga . . .

So how can people say obito was a last minute thing?

Smh'.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Charles View Post
    That makes no sense, why shud i provide a link that saids he didnt when theres no proof that he even did change his mind?

He even gives hints to who tobi is in part 1. . .

Alright, I'll play along.

Why should I provide a link that did when there's no proof that he didn't?

He eluded it to be many people in the past....

And round and round we go, how about we get off this carousel before we both want to vomit.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let's Dance!

And round and round we go, how about we get off this carousel before we both want to vomit.
    Your saying kishi made us believe it was different people ........ GTFO, please just GTFO.

Is kishi going to make a guy wear a mask to hind his idenity and hold a sign up telling us who is under there. Did you not think the point of kishi making obito wear a mask is to make us not know it is him.

Please just leave, that was the dumbest post I have seen in a long time, just go.

Exactly. . Theres no much hints throughout the manga . . .

So how can people say obito was a last minute thing?

Smh'.

"Most" of these people are retards who said it could never be obito, they all joined together on one post to rant just leave them.

Last edited by The Hidden Shinobi; 01-10-2013 at 10:09 AM.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    debate with me!

Your only making yourself look retarded, the simple fact that he showed hints for tobi being obito in part 1 makes your case invalid.

Once again theres no proof he changed his mind,do i have a link for that? No but the manga is my link.

What other canidates were there for tobi?izuna? Kagami? Elder son? kishi hardly gave any hints for any of them being tobi, but guess what he did for obito.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

You guys do realize that anyone can pull up numerous manga pages of Obito verbally saying he's Madara right? Tobi lied all the time so Kishi could theoretically make whichever lie a truth. all we're saying is that Kishi left every window open in the house, and that's enough to cause doubt. I'm sure he considered taking many different directions along the way, it's how a story develops.

If he did have this unwavering idea of him being Tobi way back when, then that's precisely why the story has taken a nose dive in quality. It's writing 101. If you are not willing to change and adapt to the development of your story, and force it to go in one particular direction, then both the story and characters will suffer from your inflexibility.

Last edited by b7718; 01-10-2013 at 10:28 AM.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Oh... I just noticed the time. The kids are up, sigh...

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    debate with me!

You guys do realize that anyone can pull up numerous manga pages of Obito verbally saying he's Madara right? Tobi lied all the time so Kishi could theoretically make whichever lie a truth. all we're saying is that Kishi left every window open in the house, and that's enough to cause doubt. I'm sure he considered taking many different directions along the way.

If he did have this unwavering idea of him being Tobi way back when, then that's precisely why the story has taken a nose dive in quality. It's writing 101. If you are not willing to change and adapt to the development of your story, and force it to go in one particular direction, then both the story and characters will suffer from your inflexibility.
    Tobi(obito) lieing was already explained in the flashbacks when madara was taking care of him. You can keep making up theoriess and excuses but until kishi saids he did, he didnt.

That came out your ass and its simply your opinoon, not every author will think like all authors, theres nothing wrong with sticking with your original plot and idea.If you could do a better drop than kishi then i cant wait to see your own Naruto manga.

Last edited by Prince Charles; 01-10-2013 at 10:31 AM.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Tobi(obito) lieing was already explained in the flashbacks when madara was taking care of him. You can keep making up theoriess and excuses but until kishi saids he did, he didnt.

That came out your ass and its simply your opinoon, not every author will think like all authors, theres nothing wrong with sticking with your original plot and idea.If you could do a better drop than kishi then i cant wait to see your own Naruto manga.
    Actually no. It's not simply "my opinion". I've taken multiple writing courses in the past, work in the film industry alongside numerous writers, director's (story tellers) etc, and write myself. It's how it works partner.

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i think
    no , i am sure you are wrong

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Can you be more specific?

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Very basic. It's 7am and I haven't slept yet.

- In a story you'll have an idea, usually there's a beginning/middle/end but often when you start, you may not even have that. A manga series is a beast of information. You may have general ideas and concepts about where you'd like to end up, but you don't know everything or how to get there.

1 6 9 12 100- End

- Now since you don't know every single solitary piece of information from the get go, you make it up along the way.

- The story/characters will begin to go in different directions you never even conceived in the beginning. - Do you think Kishi thought of all this from the 1st issue?

- When that happens, what you conceived of originally in the past, may no longer be the best way to go or even relevant anymore.

- Now you have a choice to make: Do you proceed forward as the story has unfolded, or do you force it to go back in the other direction. That's a personal choice. Jabba the Hutt was originally just a fat guy, they changed him for the better of the story. Han Solo was a originally a weird Lizard man.

I'm not going to go on and on about this, but to not even acknowledge that there's a possibility he changed his mind along the way is just plain ignorant.

Last edited by b7718; 01-10-2013 at 11:13 AM.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Look at all the aspiring mangakas in here who think they are smart and know how Kishimoto works. NOT!

Get your heads out from your behind's!

He was always Obito, you are just too butt hurt or too arrogant to admit it, or sadly just too stupid to see it.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by The God of Wind View Post
    Look at all the aspiring mangakas in here who think they are smart and know how Kishimoto works. NOT!

Get your heads out from your behind's!

He was always Obito, you are just too butt hurt or too arrogant to admit it, or sadly just too stupid to see it.

The Earth is flat, the Gods live on Mount Olympus, and the news channels always report the truth. - Open your eyes.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

The Earth is flat, the Gods live on Mount Olympus, and the news channels always report the truth. - Open your eyes.
    Kakashi's Mangekyou power was a dead give away noob. :rofl:

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Good luck working at a Starbucks the rest of your life kiddo, cause you're gonna need a more flexible/open mind then that to get ahead in this world.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    > than kakarot

Kishi did have Obito in mind, but left himself enough slack via plotholes to make him whomever he felt like. If he changed his mind because of excessive Obito theories and decided last minute to go with Izuna, he could have. And wouldn't have had too much trouble filling in the gaps

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

actually if u look back at certain parts in the manga it was actually foreshadowing that Obito was tobi and why do you think that they've been mentioning obito a lot when it came to kakashi this was all planned out

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Derp Obito View Post
    Why did Kakashi saw Obito with Rin and Minato in the afterlife? coz he was originally intended to have died
    Actually that wasnt really obito minato and rin that was just kakashi seeing them but i dont think they were actually there and he didnt mean to end it with the pain arc at all in fact because he meant for madara to be the main antagonist since the beginning of the show

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Saiya-Jin Prince View Post
    Kishi did have Obito in mind, but left himself enough slack via plotholes to make him whomever he felt like. If he changed his mind because of excessive Obito theories and decided last minute to go with Izuna, he could have. And wouldn't have had too much trouble filling in the gaps
    I won't argue that.

Tobi's Obito, there's no arguing that anymore, but he left enough wiggle room, just in case.

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Bogard View Post
    I don't understand why you believe he is weaker without Zetsu's body. The only advantage his Zetsu body gave him was his protection, but current Obito has Rinnengan now which automatically makes him stronger
    Well actually with zetsu's body he had hashirama's cells and was able to use a few mokuton techniques therefore making him stronger and with the zetsu's body he wouldn't be able to use the rinnegan

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    04/2012 - 07/2014

Quote Originally Posted by Daisuke Nakano View Post
    Well actually with zetsu's body he had hashirama's cells and was able to use a few mokuton techniques therefore making him stronger and with the zetsu's body he wouldn't be able to use the rinnegan
    Huh, how did the discussion turned to that point? Anyway he already had Hashirama's DNA without Zetsu's body, like it is shown in latest chapters that he could use Mokuton without Zetsu's body

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

This is completely off topic, but I'm looking at your pic and I can't help but wonder whether Minato's mark is still in Obito's body. eh... whatever.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let's Dance!

I bet kishi pulled minato being naruto's dad out of his ass too right? Because you damn fools can't see obvious signs kishi does. Yellow hair blue eyes, come on.

Obito's name and tobi's name, having similar abilities as kakashi and tobi having his sharingan on the other side kakashi doesn't have his. Come on!

Don't blame your stupidity to not see the signs and saying kishi made it up last second, damn fools.