Hidan The Scythe

Basic Info
    Name-Hidan
    Nickname- Hidan the Scythe,The Grimm Reaper
    Gender-Male
    Age-22
    Clan-/

Looks
    Hidan had medium-length silver hair that was slicked back and distinctive purple eyes. He wore his Akatsuki cloak open with no shirt, only pants under it revealing his Yugakure forehead protector around his neck and Jashin amulet. He also wore dark green nail polish and his orange Akatsuki ring on his left index finger, which bears the kanji for Three. When not fighting, he was always seen with his Triple-Bladed Scythe on his back. After his fight with Asuma, Hidan lost part of his left ear and Kakuzu stitched his neck after he was briefly decapitated.

Personality
    Hidan was one of the most foul-mouthed, disrespectful characters in the series; he frequently swore and complained at allies and opponents alike, contrary to being a "religious" person. He rarely used honourifics when speaking, and, even then, usually as a form of sarcasm, for example when he called Deidara "Deidara-chan".He was the only member of Akatsuki who did not respect their leader, Pain, and openly declared his willingness to kill him around others. The only respect he ever seemed to give was to his god, and, even then, he was quite willing to use his name as an insult. He openly held his partner, Kakuzu, in contempt for his habit of blasphemy, love of money, and Kakuzu's frequent ridicule of Hidan's religion and battle style. Despite this, whenever Hidan was in the mood to kill, the two worked together flawlessly in battle, and one can infer that he did care somewhat for his partner, from his panicked reaction when he almost killed Kakuzu while being possessed by Shikamaru's technique.

Hidan had absolutely no moral restraints regarding the people he killed; he considered slaughter a religious calling, and often took considerable pleasure in making his opponents' deaths as painful as possible. The amulet around his neck was a symbol of Jashin, and he used it to pray to his god before battling, requesting a good kill.Given the requirements of his voodoo-like curse ritual, he was quite willing to inflict pain and injuries on himself, and showing a masochist side as he openly relished the shared pain between him and the cursed victim. Despite this, he reacted normally to being injured by someone else, or when the opponent didn't share the pain.

Hidan's behaviour bordered on insanity; he was frequently heard shrieking loudly while attacking, and laughed maniacally when he was about to kill Asuma Sarutobi. Hidan also appeared to be quite spiteful towards his enemies.

However, his immortality had makes him arrogant, and he frequently engaged opponents with no regard for strategy, save to acquire some of their blood. Although ridiculed for his foolishness by Kakuzu and Shikamaru alike, being obviously inferior in tactical genius to either of them, and even admitting that he was not very intelligent himself, he was able to analyse the nature and limits of Shikamaru's Shadow Imitation Technique, and conducted battle accordingly

Village Info
    Village of birth-Yugakure
    Village Of Alliance- Sunagakure

Rank and Chakra Info
    Ninja rank- Jounin
    Speciality- N/a
    Elements:
    Fire Rank-C
    Earth Rank-C
    Wind Rank-C
    My Ninjutsu:
    Fire jutsu up to C Rank
    Wind Jutsu up to C rank
    Earth jutsu up to C rank
    Basic academy Ninjutsu
    Immortalitity:
    Hidan's main advantage was his inability to die from virtually all causes, with the exception of malnutrition. This is a result of extensive experimenting with the Jashin religion's various techniques. His immortality allowed him to survive numerous fatal injuries, and almost any form of dismemberment; he even retained his ability to speak after having his head cut off. However, his head still needed to be connected to his body in order to control it, so Kakuzu reattached it, and other body parts, when needed. Despite Shikamaru's attempt to blow him into smithereens using hundreds of explosive tags adhered to his entire body, the former only succeeded in decapitating him (after weakening the tendons that Kakuzu used to re-attach his head) with the full impact of the explosion. Even though he was impervious to most physical attacks, as well as able to survive the injuries that actually got through to him, he was still susceptible to pain, which he came to find pleasure in at the expense of his opponents.

Curse technique: Death Controlling Cursed Blood:
    This technique is Hidan's primary method of killing his opponents in the way of the Jashin religion.
    First, Hidan makes every effort to draw blood from his opponent and ingest it. His skin then turns black with white markings which makes him look like a skeleton, a symbol of absolute death. He then draws Jashin's symbol on the ground in blood and stands in the centre. This serves as the link between him and his victim.
    Once his sacrificial ritual takes place, the victim is linked with Hidan until he either steps or is forced out of the circle. Any kind of injury that Hidan inflicts upon himself (or the injury they inflicted on him) is reciprocated on his target, be it a mere scratch to a pierce in the heart. If Hidan is forced to step out of the circle, the link is broken and the victim is set free, but all Hidan has to do is to step back into the circle to reactivate the link.

Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Long
    Chakra Cost:60
    Damage Points:Same as damage done by jutsu used by opponent/user
    Description:The user first must get some of their targets blood.Then they will lick and swallow the blood.After wards the user will form a seal under them selves and any damage the user gets is reversed onto the opponent.The user must remain in the small seal for this jutsu to work.This jutsu lasts for 4 turns.
    Notenly Hidan can use this jutsu no exceptions.

History

Hidan and Kakuzu made their first actual appearance after cornering Yugito Nii, the jinchūriki of the Two-Tails, in the sewers of Kumogakure. Initially, Hidan offered Yugito the option of surrender, claiming his faith did not allow him to fight an opponent only to leave them half-dead. Yugito refused his offer, and transformed herself into the Two-Tails, but the Akatsuki duo still managed to defeat her, and gave her to Zetsu, before they continued to the Land of Fire.

Upon arrival in the Land of Fire, Hidan begrudgingly joined Kakuzu in attacking a temple, so that they could collect the bounty on the head monk, Chiriku.The monk and his numerous subordinates were slaughtered, and Hidan repeated his lengthy ritual. Afterwards, Hidan reluctantly travelled with Kakuzu to take the monk's body to the nearest bounty station.
    Reaching the bounty station, Hidan opted to stay outside, not liking the fact that the station was hidden inside a lavatory that smelled particularly foul. While he waited for Kakuzu to collect the money, Hidan was ambushed by Asuma Sarutobi, Shikamaru Nara, Kotetsu Hagane, and Izumo Kamizuki. Despite being immobilised, and stabbed in the chest by two large kunai,Hidan asked who the shinobi were while acting as though he did not even register the fatal blows, much to the Konoha group's surprise.

Kakuzu soon arrived, forcing Hidan's assailants to fall back. Instructing Kakuzu to leave the battle to him, Hidan exchanged blows with Asuma, eventually succeeding in obtaining some blood and initiating his curse, right before Asuma used Fire Release: Ash Pile Burning on him, causing Asuma to suffer from third degree burns. Not realising what Hidan had done, Asuma charged, and fell over in pain when Hidan stabbed himself in the leg. As Hidan prepared to kill Asuma, Shikamaru, realising what was going on, again immobilised Hidan, but had difficulty maintaining his hold. While Hidan was momentarily restrained, Shikamaru analysed everything Hidan had said and done up to that point, eventually figuring out the weakness of Hidan's technique. With that epiphany, Shikamaru managed to force Hidan from the safety of his symbol, temporarily releasing Asuma from Hidan's curse.

After cutting Hidan's ear, to ensure he was then freed from the curse, Asuma decapitated Hidan. To the Konoha ninja's horror, the severed head loudly cursed and swore at Asuma for doing so, and then at Kakuzu for not stopping them. Kakuzu casually shrugged this off, as he felt it was Hidan's fault for telling him to not interfere.While Asuma and the others stood shocked by Hidan's survival, Kakuzu reattached Hidan's head to his body, again surprising the Konoha ninja. As Kakuzu dealt with Kotetsu and Izumo, Hidan re-entered his symbol, and linked himself once more to Asuma. Hidan swung his scythe at Asuma, only for Asuma to duck and the scythe to bury itself into Hidan's own vital organs. Asuma doubled over with pain, and as Shikamaru rushed to Asuma's aid, Hidan used the opportunity to stab himself through the heart with his spear, which fatally injured Asuma. Asuma coughed up blood, and collapsed, as Hidan smiled enjoyably, with Izumo, Kotetsu and Shikamaru watching in sorrow and horror. Shikamaru loudly swore at Hidan, and charged at him, but collapsed from exhaustion.Reinforcements from Konoha arrived as Shikamaru collapsed. Although Hidan expressed interest in getting to kill them as well, the Akatsuki leader called him and Kakuzu away. Angry, and promising to kill the Konoha ninja later, Hidan left with Kakuzu.

Once the sealing was over, Hidan and Kakuzu headed for Konoha, eager to continue their battle. Along the way, the two were once again ambushed by Shikamaru, the latter having waited for them, this time accompanied by the other remaining members of Team 10. Although Kakuzu managed to escape from Shikamaru's shadow, Hidan was left under Shikamaru's control, and was forced to fight his partner.

When Kakuzu was apparently killed by Kakashi Hatake, Kakashi prepared to finish Hidan as well, but was quickly repelled by a surprisingly alive Kakuzu. Freed from Shikamaru's shadow, due to its inherent time limit, Hidan charged at Kakashi, while Kakuzu fired blasts of elemental attacks at the duo's opponents. Recognising that the two-man Akatsuki team was too powerful as a pair, and needed to be separated, Shikamaru volunteered to draw the immortal away. Hidan, having been trapped by Shikamaru's technique so many times, was determined not to fall prey to it again, and made sure to avoid the shadows. In doing so, Hidan mocked Shikamaru for fighting in a sneaky and distant manner. While focusing on the shadow attacks, Hidan didn't notice Shikamaru suddenly appearing close enough to stun him with a punch to the face. Hidan blocked this with his hand, connecting their shadows and as a result, he was trapped by Shikamaru's shadow, and was led away by him.

Hidan was led towards an area that was surrounded with wire and explosive tags, which Shikamaru had prepared in advance. However, Hidan had no desire to escape, and he attacked Shikamaru when the shadow technique wore off. It appeared as though he had acquired some of Shikamaru's blood. Quickly drawing his symbol and transforming, Hidan seemingly killed Shikamaru. Once Hidan departed, the "fallen" Shikamaru jumped up, still alive, and tried to decapitate Hidan from behind, although failing to make a cut deep enough. Surprised that Shikamaru was alive, Hidan learned he had been tricked into consuming Kakuzu's blood, so he, in effect, destroyed one of Kakuzu's hearts.

Other
    Hidans Scythe
    The Triple-Bladed Scythe is the primary weapon of Akatsuki-member Hidan. Its main purpose is to aid him in collecting blood for his curse ritual. Because of this, it is designed, not so much to kill the target, but to wound them, no matter how big or small the wound.

The three blades get smaller from top to bottom, giving the scythe a larger range, despite decreasing its lethality. The scythe is attached to a long metal cable, wound around two spools on Hidan's left hip. This cable is strong enough to block kunai and allows Hidan to further increase the scythe's range by swinging it through the air. The cable was later destroyed by an explosive tag. The scythe can split up and it has various other functions that were never shown.

Due to its large size, Hidan claimed that it greatly inhibits his attack speed, and it makes him the slowest member in Akatsuki. Despite this, he is remarkably nimble in manipulating it, even being capable of using the scythe to deflect incoming shuriken.

Retractable spear
    The retractable spear is a weapon used by Hidan mostly in his Jashin rituals. The spear is a retractable cylinder that can be extended to its full size quickly. It is regularly used as Hidan's main killing move during his ritual, by stabbing himself in the heart. Hidan's rituals are usually long due to him liking to toy with his opponent, such as stabbing himself in several different areas of his body, to make them suffer before finishing them off. It can also be used for combat, such as the desperate attempt to draw Shikamaru's blood, when his Triple-Bladed Scythe was lost. He is shown to hide at least two such spears in his Akatsuki cloak.

Pictures

Theme Song

Battles
    Won-0
    Lost-0

(links to training
    http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=290050
    http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=289404
    http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=295797

~Approved~

Last edited by Caliburn; 01-23-2013 at 10:03 PM.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^_^

Re: Hidan, The Sythe

cool bio

Building up my posts count WitcherX's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Add some littile pics, it'l make it better.

Btw nice and neat Bio

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bad is the new good

aaahh love Hidan,nice bio

Building up my posts count WitcherX's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Btw fix the extra [center] at the middle

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    明日は大切なものよ。

Extra pictures and you're good to go. :ice:

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    busted hand

Now we have the gruesome twosome.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    >_> <_<

Remove then note at the end, i'll tell you if you missed anything in this bio.

Its good to see a Hidan in Suna. People underrate how deadly a indestructible body is

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    What's app

Nice

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in the Mist

Quote Originally Posted by MarkPaul View Post
    Extra pictures and you're good to go. :ice:
    Quote Originally Posted by WitcherX View Post
    Add some littile pics, it'l make it better.

Btw nice and neat Bio
    Quote Originally Posted by Negative Knight View Post
    Remove then note at the end, i'll tell you if you missed anything in this bio.

Its good to see a Hidan in Suna. People underrate how deadly a indestructible body is
    add more pics 0.0 those pics took me ages had to find em down size them enhance them upload them and the make sure they sat correctly in the bio haha after three hours i cbf adding more pics

and negative cheers just vm if i missed anything
    i made hidan mainly because well....he is godlike but hba wouldnt let me do grimmjow i finelly decided to try out the bb codes and make a decent bio until i can convince him to let me make grimmjow

plus we can be the zombie combo now negative =) (once i get soem rp experiance that is)

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    We're here.

I love it wease:

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm in the state of anabiosis.

It's a lot better than the last one. I see you put a lot of effort and I like it.
    Even my friend says that it's very nice, and better than the last one.

In making a biography, you need to work hard on it, because it shows your personality through it, and if you put effort, people will aprecciate it.

Good day, sir Deltareon.

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Favorite Character:
    Sasori,Sai,Masaomi Kida,Yuuki
    Tenpouin,(Shin [Amnesia])

He is crazy xD

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in the Mist

finishing touches are all added not 100% sure if hidan bio's come with curse technique: Death controlling cursed blood technique but ive added it there anyway just to be safe =)

Banned
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    You are my Senpai. I am your
    Kouhai.

Good job man

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in the Mist

Thanks everyone if you find something I've missed please just vm me so I can fix it thanks

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    >_> <_<

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in the Mist

cheers negative

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in the Mist

When will this be accepted i want to rp as hidan

Status
    Dec 2012
    Within the desolate recesses of the human consciousness
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bet I got some weed, bet I got
    some weed, bet she on her
    knees; bet she swallow ****,
    bet she love my swag, bet she
    leave yo ass

Okay I'm jealous of this one, LOL! Great bio.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in the Mist

Thanks haha