Page 3 of 3 « First 123
    Status
    Apr 2008
    Don't ever let anyone tell you
    what you can't do, but always
    listen to what you can do.

Re: Sasuke is stronger then Raikage with two Jounins, Gaara, Temari, Kankuro and Danz

Quote Originally Posted by Super Sakura View Post
    just like others have already said...

first, to put it simply... a boy hiding in a box of steel does not make him stronger than the bullies trying to get at him. get it right. understand what being strong really means please.

second, Danzo is not part of this team currently attacking Sasuke so I dunno why you're including him on it. Are you trying to hype up Sasuke's strength more than it actually is? I'm guessing your Sasuke fanboyism is making you so delusional you're starting to imagine names and faces that are not even there.

major fail
    you are awesome lol. sasugay fanboys(girls) are so stuck on seeing sasuke as the god of the naruto universe. even though all his jutsu's that are strong were given to him. sasuke deserves to die. but kishi won't kill him.

Status
    Apr 2008

Re: Sasuke is stronger then Raikage with two Jounins, Gaara, Temari, Kankuro and Danz

Quote Originally Posted by Nanaki View Post
    Thats because Itachi's Susanoo had the Yata Mirror which was a legendary item that was able to block any technique according to Zetsu. Thus far Sasuke's Susanoo has been shown to have that item.
    oh wow i totally forgot. how did i forget about yatas mirror? lol, i must be brain-farting. thnx for reminding me btw

Unbeatable Missing Nin EternalUchihaSasuke's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Steinbiz View Post
    i think so too. but then again, Kirin wasn't able to even scratch susano'o, but raikage's raiger bomb cracked some ribs. i don't get it.
    it wasnt the full one

Status
    Aug 2009
    This user has no status.

sasuke owns all haters go cry somewhere else

Status
    Apr 2008
    Retired. RIP

Bold statement.

Status
    Jun 2009
    This user has no status.

i only jus read the manga but Sasuke looks cool but I like the white one itachi hade

Senior Member eyesofthekyuubi44's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by loves2spooge View Post
    yeah but when itachi activated sussano he turned off his sharingan, meaning that he didn't need to use too much if any chakra to maintain sussano. sussano disappeared when itachi finally died, meaning sasuke should be able to maintain sussano unless he gets knocked out for some reason.

also sasuke's sussano has black flames around it while itachi's was white...just an observation.
    One thing, Itachi turning off his Sharingan meant that he was LOW on chakra. The Sharingan to Uchiha users does not consume much chakra, Itachi kept his active nearly all the time. Before he used Susanoo, he was in a condition where he could at least travel, walk and run. He was telling Sasuke that the Sharingan gives color to chakra, your out of chakra blah blah. Then Sasuke used Kirin. This prompted Itachi to use Susanoo, take out Orochimaru with one hit, and then proceed to use the Transcription Seal: Amaterasu technique to give him Amaterasu to use on Madara. That was all about 2 minutes in Naruto time, and Itachi died from his disease, however you can EASILY see that he would have lived longer had he not used Susanoo.
    (Oh yeah, I just realized that Itachis disease looks a TON like Kimimaros. Just a side note, like him coughing up blood and whatnot).

Oh yeah, and Itachis not dead, he's hittin a bowl with Tupac. He'll be back soon, he's not a killer, but don't push him.

Last edited by eyesofthekyuubi44; 09-18-2009 at 05:04 AM.

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2008
    This user has no status.

lol @ the fail emo version of sassano
    lol wow and the most fanboyish post of the week gose 2 lol
    man saskue sux so hard

Last edited by moneyezzz; 09-18-2009 at 05:28 AM.

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Steinbiz View Post
    you are awesome lol. sasugay fanboys(girls) are so stuck on seeing sasuke as the god of the naruto universe. even though all his jutsu's that are strong were given to him. sasuke deserves to die. but kishi won't kill him.
    he sould of die on tha diedra there should of been noe way he could of survied tht last attck from him but kishi fanboy powers allways find a way

Status
    Jan 2009
    This user has no status.

rofl.. kishi fanboy powers... lol.. that was funny

Grand Master Thirdwave Thirdwave's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2009
    This user has no status.

I think it was a close fight between him and the Raikage, but we have to remember that team hawk helped out also

Status
    Oct 2008
    This user has no status.

Well, Sasuke might not be stronger than all of them combined, especially since Raikaige seemed to be faster than Sas. However ****** has finally manned up and put his purse down which I am happy about. Saying no one could beat him is pretty ridiculous, I feel like 1 or 2 sage naruto's would be enough to take him out.

Status
    Nov 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by StopDropNRoll View Post
    Well, Sasuke might not be stronger than all of them combined, especially since Raikaige seemed to be faster than Sas. However ****** has finally manned up and put his purse down which I am happy about. Saying no one could beat him is pretty ridiculous, I feel like 1 or 2 sage naruto's would be enough to take him out.
    blah sage mode , is he have something stronger? no , then Sasuke will pwn him..

btw i see you like naruto but you are forgetting this ...

he got punched in face from jounins are you serious??? is this your favorite character ? plz .....

Status
    Aug 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Thirdwave View Post
    I think it was a close fight between him and the Raikage, but we have to remember that team hawk helped out also

raikage had 2jounin and samurais helpin him

Status
    Feb 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by UnknowNinjaName View Post

he got punched in face from jounins are you serious??? is this your favorite character ? plz .....
    your reasoning n logic is beyond idiotic. when I make stupid remarks I'm joking or trying to cause trouble. but I can tell you really believe in the things u say

Status
    Apr 2008

Quote Originally Posted by EternalUchihaSasuke View Post
    raikage had 2jounin and samurais helpin him
    samurai's arn't doing ANYTHING. plus sasuke has juugo and suigetsu on his team. sasuke isn't fighting alone.

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2008
    This user has no status.

lol wtf sasugay stronger thn tha raikage tha raikage owned him n all tha chapters even whn sasugay had sassuno lol nd how do yu lose with sassano nd garra hasnt even attcked sasugay yet so fail

Status
    Jan 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by UnknowNinjaName View Post

Rofl Man Dont Diss The Uzumaki Man Naruto Kicks Ass

Status
    I remember this
    place..:suspicious:

Doesn't Sasuke actually have to beat them first to be considered stronger? The funny thing is that if they all just sit back, Susanoo would eventually suck the chakra out of Sasuke since he has used quite a number of strong jutsu's already.

Page 3 of 3 « First 123