We Do Not Sow

[RP Tournament Semi-Finals] Typhon vs. Lili-Chwan

Battle Rules
    • Rei's R&R
    • Killing and Stealing: Allowed
    • CJs: Allowed
    • CEs: Allowed
    • Range: Mid-range
    • Terrain: Plain field without a water source.
    • Each fight needs to finish in 7 days, upon which they'll be closed and graded by RP mods
    • Arguments are to be done exclusively through VM (not PM or MSN). Moderators opinions can only be asked twice per match, with the 3rd time pertaining to a final decisive judging. If a member needs to ask for a moderators input, he/she must do so through this thread and not directly to the Moderators. Following the template and the rules of the thread is essential
    • If a participant doesn't reply for more than 4 complete days, his opponent wins the match by default
    • Failing to abide any of the rules of the tournament may lead to default defeat
    • Maker of the thread has the right of first move
    • Both fighters need to link their bios and valid customs threads in their first post

Bio: http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=178501
    Customs: http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...s+Book+Wonders

Good luck ^_^

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey! Don't go call my status
    lame! - Ok then you're lame! (
    I don't know you, but I will
    find you, and I will lame you)
    Not before I find you and Lame
    you!

Re: [RP Tournament Semi-Finals] Typhon vs. Lili-Chwan

Amalia Wadatsumi
    Customs

Deadline is at the 17th

As it seems, you called check-mate as soon as your opponent got into Short-Range with you. That sounds deliciously fun, don't you think? Of course, I call check-mate just because you had the unfortunate luck of being my opponent.

With your allowance, I stop short-range from you.

"Taijutsu is the fighting style of men. Lets see how much of a man you are..."

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    We Do Not Sow

This should be interesting, Lazy Fist can be a real *****.

Damn, that's some outfit you got on, normally I'd use these eyes to check out what's underneath, but you're not leaving much to the imagination.

I take a long drink from my gourd, half-hearing what you say, and discard it to the side.

Huh...? You want to mate? -Hic- Well I hope you like it rough then.

I let you approach and as you're walking towards me I activate my Byakugan.

(Dōjutsu: Byakugan) Eye Technique: The All Seeing White Eye
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra: 30 (-5 per turn to keep active)
    Damage: N/A
    Description:
    One of the Three Great Dōjutsu (San Daidōjutsu), the Byakugan is the kekkei genkai of the Hyuga clan. Bearers of this Dõjutsu have almost featureless white eyes. When the Byakugan is activated, the user's pupils become more distinct, and the veins near their temples bulge as the blood flow to their eyes is increased. While having the Byakugan deactivated, Hyuga ninjas have a normal eyesight and no special addition to their vision. While low rank Hyugas will need to perform a sequence of hand seals ( Horse → Tiger with lifting just index fingers → Boar with nearly straightened fingers → Hare → Rat → Dog → Horse → Dog → Hare → Rat → Boar with nearly straightened fingers → Snake with the right index finger lifted straight up) to activate their Byakugan, Hyuga masters will be able to do so without the need for any hand seals and even have it active passively for long periods of time. Once activated, the user gains access to all of the abilities the Byakugan bestows upon them. While, like other Dojutsu, its main ability is to see chakra and the chakra flow in sentient beings, the Byakugan adds a complete new detail and dimension to that ability. The user can not only see chakra and the chakra flow, but also the circulatory system and even the 361 tenketsu. Added to this ability, once activated the Byakugan grants the user a near perfect field of vision 360º around himself (up to long-range if he's a master). This field of vision has only one blind spot, slightly above the 3rd thoracic vertebrae and facing backwards but enables the user to actually even see his own chakra circulatory system and chakra flow, which explains why all Hyuugas are so adept and masterfull of precise chakra control. The last ability the Byakugan has is the ability to zoom in and out, focusing on specific things, piercing beyond matter and energy alike, as well as chakra. This specific ability allows the user to see pass most barriers as well as physical matter (like rock walls, ground, etc) but also energy, being able to focus beyond chakra that might be in front of them or other energies. The zooming ability is enhanced as the user becomes more adept at using his eyes and can even reach distances above 20kms away. Some Hyugas have shown a great awareness regarding agressiveness as well as killing intent, detecting such intentions and emotions from others with more ease than most.
    Note: Activation spends a move from the users own move count but once the user reaches Sannin Rank and has gained mastery over Gentle Fist for 1 month, he can activate it passively without spending a move. Because of its low chakra cost to maintain, the user can keep it active throughout the whole fight as long as he has chakra and stamina to do so.
    Note: Genjutsu that requires Eye Contact when used against a Byakugan user requires direct eye contact between enemy pupil and user's pupil
    Note: Must be activated to use Gentle Fist (Jyuken)
    Note: Cannot be blinded by matter, chakra, light or energy
    Note: Its tracking abilities are similar to that of a 3 Tomoe Sharingan

Once you enter short range I dart forward towards you. From a few feet away I release a burst of chakra from my right palm as I thrust it forward, causing you to stumble a couple of steps backwards and be thrown off balance. I hold back on the chakra so as to not blow you away, but instead to simply open up your defense.

(Hakke Kuushou) - 8 Trigrams Air Palm
    Type: Attack
    Range: Close-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30(+5 if they hit an object)
    Description: The user pushes chakra out of there palm that blows away there opponent.

As I reach you I thrust both of my palms forwards with my right foot in front and insert a burst of chakra into each of your lungs. This replicates the effect of having the wind knocked out of you as the remaining air in the lungs is forced out.

(Shukūken) - Palm Heel Strike
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: This attack consists of a quick, precise thrust of the users' palm to an opponent's body. Like other Gentle Fist techniques, it sends chakra into the target to cause internal damage which will temporarily paralyze an opponent.

With the wind knocked out of you I grab the area of your corset just between your breasts and lift you into the air above me where I swing you in a circle and smash you into the ground on your back.

(Arashi Nageru) - Tornado Throw
    Description: The user grabs hold of the target by their clothing and spins around in a half circle motion above their head like a lasso. They then slam the target into the ground to deal large amount of damage.

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    you!

Quote Originally Posted by Typhon View Post
    This should be interesting, Lazy Fist can be a real *****.

Damn, that's some outfit you got on, normally I'd use these eyes to check out what's underneath, but you're not leaving much to the imagination.

I take a long drink from my gourd, half-hearing what you say, and discard it to the side.

Huh...? You want to mate? -Hic- Well I hope you like it rough then.

I let you approach and as you're walking towards me I activate my Byakugan.

(Dōjutsu: Byakugan) Eye Technique: The All Seeing White Eye
    Type: Supplementary
    Chakra: 30 (-5 per turn to keep active)
    Description:
    One of the Three Great Dōjutsu (San Daidōjutsu), the Byakugan is the kekkei genkai of the Hyuga clan. Bearers of this Dõjutsu have almost featureless white eyes. When the Byakugan is activated, the user's pupils become more distinct, and the veins near their temples bulge as the blood flow to their eyes is increased. While having the Byakugan deactivated, Hyuga ninjas have a normal eyesight and no special addition to their vision. While low rank Hyugas will need to perform a sequence of hand seals ( Horse → Tiger with lifting just index fingers → Boar with nearly straightened fingers → Hare → Rat → Dog → Horse → Dog → Hare → Rat → Boar with nearly straightened fingers → Snake with the right index finger lifted straight up) to activate their Byakugan, Hyuga masters will be able to do so without the need for any hand seals and even have it active passively for long periods of time. Once activated, the user gains access to all of the abilities the Byakugan bestows upon them. While, like other Dojutsu, its main ability is to see chakra and the chakra flow in sentient beings, the Byakugan adds a complete new detail and dimension to that ability. The user can not only see chakra and the chakra flow, but also the circulatory system and even the 361 tenketsu. Added to this ability, once activated the Byakugan grants the user a near perfect field of vision 360º around himself (up to long-range if he's a master). This field of vision has only one blind spot, slightly above the 3rd thoracic vertebrae and facing backwards but enables the user to actually even see his own chakra circulatory system and chakra flow, which explains why all Hyuugas are so adept and masterfull of precise chakra control. The last ability the Byakugan has is the ability to zoom in and out, focusing on specific things, piercing beyond matter and energy alike, as well as chakra. This specific ability allows the user to see pass most barriers as well as physical matter (like rock walls, ground, etc) but also energy, being able to focus beyond chakra that might be in front of them or other energies. The zooming ability is enhanced as the user becomes more adept at using his eyes and can even reach distances above 20kms away. Some Hyugas have shown a great awareness regarding agressiveness as well as killing intent, detecting such intentions and emotions from others with more ease than most.
    Note: Activation spends a move from the users own move count but once the user reaches Sannin Rank and has gained mastery over Gentle Fist for 1 month, he can activate it passively without spending a move. Because of its low chakra cost to maintain, the user can keep it active throughout the whole fight as long as he has chakra and stamina to do so.
    Note: Genjutsu that requires Eye Contact when used against a Byakugan user requires direct eye contact between enemy pupil and user's pupil
    Note: Must be activated to use Gentle Fist (Jyuken)
    Note: Cannot be blinded by matter, chakra, light or energy
    Note: Its tracking abilities are similar to that of a 3 Tomoe Sharingan

Once you enter short range I dart forward towards you. From a few feet away I release a burst of chakra from my right palm as I thrust it forward, causing you to stumble a couple of steps backwards and be thrown off balance. I hold back on the chakra so as to not blow you away, but instead to simply open up your defense.

Description: The user pushes chakra out of there palm that blows away there opponent.

As I reach you I thrust both of my palms forwards with my right foot in front and insert a burst of chakra into each of your lungs. This replicates the effect of having the wind knocked out of you as the remaining air in the lungs is forced out.

(Shukūken) - Palm Heel Strike
    Description: This attack consists of a quick, precise thrust of the users' palm to an opponent's body. Like other Gentle Fist techniques, it sends chakra into the target to cause internal damage which will temporarily paralyze an opponent.

With the wind knocked out of you I grab the area of your corset just between your breasts and lift you into the air above me where I swing you in a circle and smash you into the ground on your back.

(Arashi Nageru) - Tornado Throw
    Description: The user grabs hold of the target by their clothing and spins around in a half circle motion above their head like a lasso. They then slam the target into the ground to deal large amount of damage.
    I dart forward as you push your palm outward, closing in the few feet of distance further. Aligning my half-extended left hand with your extended wrist, I flick mine, delivering a dry blow against yours, yet expelling chakra outwards as I do so. The flick is done with sufficient power as to deflect your arm away, which should allow the chakra burst of your first technique to divert to side and upwards, missing my whole body, while, at the same time, opening your torso to me. I quickly take that chance to jab with my right hand, bellow your armpit, bending my knees and body to pass beneath your deflected arm and assume a position at your side.

At each impact, a large needle is lodged, as a genjutsu is cast. The first would cut through the nerves at your wrist, turning your hand numb and preventing you from articulate or rotate the wrist. The second would lodge beneath your armpit, blocking the shoulder articulation, and hindering the motion of the arm, preventing you from moving it correctly, turning your whole arm stiff and dead-weight.

Genkotsu Namakemono: Sono Odori no Namakemono Wan | Lazy Fist: The Dance of The Lazy One
    Type: Attack/Defense
    Chakra: 15
    Damage: 30
    Description:
    The basic stance of Lazy Fist were the user takes a deep breathe and relaxes his muscles and articulations, acquiring a lose, light stance, concentrating his weight on his right leg (or left) and having his left leg (or right) slightly bent and retracted. His arms close to his torso, flexed and with his knuckles facing inwards (middle fingers slightly protruding). By assuming this stance the user immediately becomes slightly faster, more agile and flexible. This basic stance enables the user to throw up to 2 hits (fist jabs or kicks) in quick succession. Each hit gives the enemy the sensation of being hit with sharp, thin, deep needles in the place of impact as a result of the D-Rank genjutsu that each hit produces. This is, like any other Lazy Fist technique, caused by the disturbance produced in the chakra flow upon impact in that specific place.

Note: Requires Lazy Fist training
    Note2: Can only be taught by Scorps
    Note3: Requires Genjutsu mastery
    *Created by Scorps*

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    We Do Not Sow

My palm blast misses to the side of you and as you move to land your second strike and begin to shift your body I move to counter. I drop my right foot back while opening my body to the right, following your movement towards that side and keeping my chest square with you. I use a palm thrust angled slightly downward with my left hand to divert the second strike, hitting the back of your right arm's elbow as it passes in front of my body en route to my right arm pit. The thrust pushes the arm off course causing it to pass harmlessly by my body while also causing a slight hyper-extension of your elbow.

(Asshō) - Pressure Palm
    Chakra cost: N/A
    Damage points: 15
    Description: The user strikes their opponent with a downwards thrust striking them to the floor.

The momentum of the missed strike coupled with my movement in the opposite direction allows me to swiftly move behind you. With my left leg charged with chakra I drive it into your left side, sending you tumbling to your right.

(Ryuu Handou)- Dragon Kick
    Range: short
    Chakra cost: 12
    Damage: 20 (+5 for chakra)
    Description: An attack where the user quickly appears behind the enemy and swings his left leg charged with chakra and striking the enemy�s side and sending them flying.

With some distance between us I turn my attention to my wrist. I know the deflection didn't carry nearly enough power to cause direct damage but notice the alteration of my chakra pathway.

Gentaijutsu? Seems you and Scorps-san are friends.

Holding my arm out to the side I release another burst of chakra, clearing my chakra pathway in the affected area in the process.

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    you!

My palm blast misses to the side of you and as you move to land your second strike and begin to shift your body I move to counter. I drop my right foot back while opening my body to the right, following your movement towards that side and keeping my chest square with you. I use a palm thrust angled slightly downward with my left hand to divert the second strike, hitting the back of your right arm's elbow as it passes in front of my body en route to my right arm pit. The thrust pushes the arm off course causing it to pass harmlessly by my body while also causing a slight hyper-extension of your elbow.

(Asshō) - Pressure Palm
    Chakra cost: N/A
    Damage points: 15
    Description: The user strikes their opponent with a downwards thrust striking them to the floor.

The momentum of the missed strike coupled with my movement in the opposite direction allows me to swiftly move behind you. With my left leg charged with chakra I drive it into your left side, sending you tumbling to your right.

(Ryuu Handou)- Dragon Kick
    Range: short
    Chakra cost: 12
    Damage: 20 (+5 for chakra)
    Description: An attack where the user quickly appears behind the enemy and swings his left leg charged with chakra and striking the enemy�s side and sending them flying.

With some distance between us I turn my attention to my wrist. I know the deflection didn't carry nearly enough power to cause direct damage but notice the alteration of my chakra pathway.

Gentaijutsu? Seems you and Scorps-san are friends.

Holding my arm out to the side I release another burst of chakra, clearing my chakra pathway in the affected area in the process.

As you move to strike my elbow, I disrupt the chakra from my hand and instead release a surge of lightning from two adjacent chakra points on my elbow, exactly as your strike connects. I cushion the blow by allowing you to push my arm without much resistance, but the surge itself should both hinder your strength and disrupt your concentration, as the lightning paralyzes your entire arm up to the muscles of your neck, making you retract the arm slightly as it stiffens and locks, also preventing you from moving your head well.

(Raiton: Harinezumi no Mayowasu ) Lightning Release: Deceiving Porcupine
    Range: Physical Touch
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The user is able to expell lightning chakra from up to 3 adjacent Chakra Points, and insert it on the opponent's Nervous System. This technique works best if the user releases the lightning from the finger's chakra points, and the chakra power has the ability to paralize the opponent's muscles completly. If expelled from any other chakra point, the user can only paralize the arm or leg touched. (This doesn't apply to Gentle Fist users).
    *Lasts 1 turn*
    *Can only be used twice*

As I said, I'd expect the arm to retract slightly, hindering the strength output to a great degree, while any damage that would be done is cushioned by my arms motion. Now, as your chest is squared with me, I move my right foot frontwards, placing it behind your left one, and I quickly drop by stance downwards, sliding both my feet apart, while pushing yours, forcing you into a split, further enhanced by charging sticky chakra from the soles of my feet. Despite your probable flexibility training, I make your legs split in an uncontrolled and incorrect way, which should take it's toll on your thigh and crotch area, but, most importantly, by forcing you into a split, I'm locking your legs, which, allied to the needle on your right wrist and the paralyzes on your left arm and neck, would mean your entire chest is open to me.

Rotating my arms as we drop, I quickly project them outwards in closed fist, to punch you square in the chest.

Genkotsu Namakemono: Sono Bukotsu Zou No Sochi | Lazy Fist: The Clumsy Stomp of The Elephant
    Chakra: 40
    Damage: 80
    Description:
    One of the most dangerous moves in Lazy Fist but also one of the simplest. The user focus a big amount of chakra on his palms, fingers, fists, feet, elbows or knees and hits the opponent up to 6 times. This disturbs the enemy's chakra flow and produces a deep, strong S-Rank illusion. This painful illusion makes the enemy feel an intense pain, as if the hit area was completly crushed. The enemy may even faint from the agonizing pain if he doesn't release the genjutsu. If the enemy looks or tries to feel the affected area hell see/feel as if it was indeed completely crushed, making it hard to decipher/see through the illusion.

Note: Requires Lazy Fist training
    Note2: Can only be taught by Scorps
    Note3: Impact stance can be used without limit but, if connected, illusion only works twice
    Note4: Requires Genjutsu Mastery
    *Created by Scorps*

The strike alone, while not as strong as a strong fist strike, is enough to push you away from me, as my sticky chakra grab on your feet is terminated by my will in the last possible moment. The illusion, though, crushes your entire body, making you feel as a disjointed mash of legs and arms, with no torso whatsoever, leaving only an horrendous crater in it's place, fooling even your Byakugan eyes, as it affects your perception of your body. I then turn backwards, cartwheeling myself into a standing position, facing you.

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    We Do Not Sow

The act of going into a split is familiar to me as my custom fighting style uses a very wide base. So I go with your attempt to split my legs but carefully control my hips and body position as to position myself into the basic stance of Chop-Hanging Rippling Fist. My right leg slides but as it does I bend the knee to support most of my weight while I lower my hips. My left leg becomes fully extended to the side while my left arm hangs limp due to the paralysis. My right arm is extended out to the right, hand hanging limp from the genjutsu. With limited use of my arms the chance of me parrying the incoming strike is minimal, instead I release a focused burst of chakra from my chest directly at your incoming fist, pushing it back before it can connect with my chest.

(Jūkenpō: Ichigekimi) - Gentle Fist Style: One blow Body
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: Using their ability to expel chakra from every chakra point on their body, a member of the Hyūga clan can hit their opponent with a blast of chakra that will send them flying away from the user. It was also shown when Kisame's Water Prison Technique trapped Neji that the user can use it to target weak point in the technique that they see with their Byakugan in order to dispel it.

Rather than using this as the fully body technique, I specifically target the fist, as to keep us nice and cozy. The burst of chakra breaks the genjutsu giving me full range in my right wrist, though I don't make use of it right away. Instead I swing my hips while pushing off my bent right leg to create a looping strike with my right arm that comes from below and strikes you in the chin using the back of my wrist. As the strike hits you a ripple of chakra extends from the point of impact making it feel as though you just got hit by something much larger than you did. The strike causes you to stumble back. I follow as you do and drive my right palm into your stomach releasing an electric shock causing your diaphragm to contract and become paralyzed making it difficult to breath while also making it difficult to move.

(Ikazuchi Hirate Dageki) � Thunder palm strike
    Range: Mid
    Description: the user charges their hand with an electrical current and then strikes at the enemy�s right shoulder. The electrical current discharges on contact and can numb the right arm for a short period of time preventing the enemy from making any seals.
    Note: numbing affect lasts for 1 turn
    Note: can only be used 3 times

I gather myself after the strike taking a step back. The feeling in my left arm begins to return as the paralysis wears off.

Damn....you don't like being touched do ya?

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    you!

The act of going into a split is familiar to me as my custom fighting style uses a very wide base. So I go with your attempt to split my legs but carefully control my hips and body position as to position myself into the basic stance of Chop-Hanging Rippling Fist. My right leg slides but as it does I bend the knee to support most of my weight while I lower my hips. My left leg becomes fully extended to the side while my left arm hangs limp due to the paralysis. My right arm is extended out to the right, hand hanging limp from the genjutsu. With limited use of my arms the chance of me parrying the incoming strike is minimal, instead I release a focused burst of chakra from my chest directly at your incoming fist, pushing it back before it can connect with my chest.

(Jūkenpō: Ichigekimi) - Gentle Fist Style: One blow Body
    Description: Using their ability to expel chakra from every chakra point on their body, a member of the Hyūga clan can hit their opponent with a blast of chakra that will send them flying away from the user. It was also shown when Kisame's Water Prison Technique trapped Neji that the user can use it to target weak point in the technique that they see with their Byakugan in order to dispel it.

Rather than using this as the fully body technique, I specifically target the fist, as to keep us nice and cozy. The burst of chakra breaks the genjutsu giving me full range in my right wrist, though I don't make use of it right away. Instead I swing my hips while pushing off my bent right leg to create a looping strike with my right arm that comes from below and strikes you in the chin using the back of my wrist. As the strike hits you a ripple of chakra extends from the point of impact making it feel as though you just got hit by something much larger than you did. The strike causes you to stumble back. I follow as you do and drive my right palm into your stomach releasing an electric shock causing your diaphragm to contract and become paralyzed making it difficult to breath while also making it difficult to move.

(Ikazuchi Hirate Dageki) � Thunder palm strike
    Range: Mid
    Description: the user charges their hand with an electrical current and then strikes at the enemy�s right shoulder. The electrical current discharges on contact and can numb the right arm for a short period of time preventing the enemy from making any seals.
    Note: numbing affect lasts for 1 turn
    Note: can only be used 3 times

I gather myself after the strike taking a step back. The feeling in my left arm begins to return as the paralysis wears off.

Damn....you don't like being touched do ya?
    As my fists are pushed back by the discharge of chakra, I notice the motion of your hips, and arm, and prepare to parry the limp hand. I bring down my left arm, striking your fore-arm with mine. And in a quick motion, I slide my arm through yours, bending it around and reaching for your shoulder, locking your arm with mine, and keep it locked away from my body. The whole parry and lock is accompanied by the fast growth of fungus around my skin, creating a tight net that acts as a second skin, preventing gentle fist strikes to reach my chakra-points, but also parasitic to your, melting and encasing it, absorbing chakra and putrefying it, at touch. The strong net would enhance the lock, while the rest of the fungus covers my body like an armor, flexible yet tightly woven.

(Masshuru-Muton: Mori no Jusshi ) Mushroom Style: Fingers of Pan
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20-30
    Damage Points: 40-60
    Description: The user is able to release a large net of fungus, from her hands or from the ground which can withstand the impact of huge boulders of rock and cease their movement. The user can decide to preform this jutsu to trap the opponent. The net will form any structure the user wants, being it a hand, a shield, pillars, etc.
    *Can only be used once every 2 turns*

A rank, 30 chakra

As I slide my arm in yours, further enhanced by the fungus, I use my other hand, the right one, to strike your face, square in the nose, and quickly retract it.

Sorry, I didn't hear you, mind saying that again?

Last edited by Lili-Chwan; 01-12-2013 at 11:41 PM. Reason: Forgot the rank

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    We Do Not Sow

As the fungus begins to grow and latch on to my arm, I focus wind chakra around my hands and forearms and yank my arm back. The wind cuts into both your arm and the mushroom, forcing you to release your hold as I free myself. I pull my arm back into a bent position replication the arm of a praying mantis (taking a stance with my feet in the opposite direction of how its described in the technique). As your jab to my face comes raise my left arm and slide it along the inside of your forearm, pushing the punch to the side. This brings my hand into a position so that my downward facing fingertips are positioned right over your elbow joint, and I stab down driving my fingers into the joint piercing through it and causing significant damage. Then, using it as a hook of sorts I pull back and drag you towards me while stabbing at your left shoulder with my right hand, damaging it and limiting the use of your left arm. I then rapidly stab at your torso in quick succession striking your left then right lung (with left and right hand) and diaphragm twice.

(Kamakiri Kata: Yaiba Kiwa) - Mantis Style: Sword Edge
    Description: The user would attain the stance where they have their arms bent and their hands pointing down. They position their footing with their right foot slightly infront and their left behind them slightly. This stance is to mimic the praying mantis. The user will concentrate their wind chakra into their entire forearms and then they will strike at the opponent by extending their arms fully to that they mimic a swords edge. The user will strike a total of 6 times and by using the wind enhanced chakra, the sprining action of the extention and their body weight they attack vital areas for maximum damage.

I relax my arms letting the wind chakra subside, and coat my hands with standard chakra turning them white. I then strike each of the spots I stabbed at, widening the area affected as I push chakra through the stab wounds and directly target the organs. I finish by bringing my hands together creating an explosion that throws you back violently.

(Hakuro Tenbu) – Heavens Dance of Hazy White
    Range: Close
    Damage points: 60 (- 15 to user from explosion)
    Description: The users hand turn white, with chakra coating and flowing through them. Then they take several swipes at the opponent, and finishes by bringing together both their hands. This creates a large explosion that damages and knocks back the opponent.

I shake my hands a little with a slightly disgusted look on my face.

Eww...I don't think I want to touch you any more. >.>

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    you!

As the fungus begins to grow and latch on to my arm, I focus wind chakra around my hands and forearms and yank my arm back. The wind cuts into both your arm and the mushroom, forcing you to release your hold as I free myself. I pull my arm back into a bent position replication the arm of a praying mantis (taking a stance with my feet in the opposite direction of how its described in the technique). As your jab to my face comes raise my left arm and slide it along the inside of your forearm, pushing the punch to the side. This brings my hand into a position so that my downward facing fingertips are positioned right over your elbow joint, and I stab down driving my fingers into the joint piercing through it and causing significant damage. Then, using it as a hook of sorts I pull back and drag you towards me while stabbing at your left shoulder with my right hand, damaging it and limiting the use of your left arm. I then rapidly stab at your torso in quick succession striking your left then right lung (with left and right hand) and diaphragm twice.

(Kamakiri Kata: Yaiba Kiwa) - Mantis Style: Sword Edge
    Description: The user would attain the stance where they have their arms bent and their hands pointing down. They position their footing with their right foot slightly infront and their left behind them slightly. This stance is to mimic the praying mantis. The user will concentrate their wind chakra into their entire forearms and then they will strike at the opponent by extending their arms fully to that they mimic a swords edge. The user will strike a total of 6 times and by using the wind enhanced chakra, the sprining action of the extention and their body weight they attack vital areas for maximum damage.

I relax my arms letting the wind chakra subside, and coat my hands with standard chakra turning them white. I then strike each of the spots I stabbed at, widening the area affected as I push chakra through the stab wounds and directly target the organs. I finish by bringing my hands together creating an explosion that throws you back violently.

(Hakuro Tenbu) – Heavens Dance of Hazy White
    Range: Close
    Damage points: 60 (- 15 to user from explosion)
    Description: The users hand turn white, with chakra coating and flowing through them. Then they take several swipes at the opponent, and finishes by bringing together both their hands. This creates a large explosion that damages and knocks back the opponent.

I shake my hands a little with a slightly disgusted look on my face.

Eww...I don't think I want to touch you any more. >.>
    As the layer of fungus protects my arm from the wind's sharpness, I remove my arm with only some sporadic superficial wounds. But as you go to lock my other arm, it passes right through, releasing flames of gold with a macabre death-black hue. Without a seconds notice I release a blast of decay, A rank in strength from my front, pushing you away from me and swallowing you in decay, rotting and burning your body and clothes.

±Ibiton: Gozentaru Dou Lucifer | Decay Release: The Proud Body of Lucifer±
    Type: Defensive/Offensive
    Chakra: 30 (-10 per turn to maintain)
    Damage: 60
    Description:
    Taking full use of the main release of Decay, the user channels raw, unspecific decay chakra throughout his whole body or even only in a single limb or body part. As he does so, his body transforms into the main release of Decay itself, manifesting itself in the flame-like energy that pertains to the main release of Ibiton and in the unique color specific to him. Since the users body loses substance and physical manifestation, the user can avoid taking direct physical damage or energy damage while on this form and when reforming can actually "regenerate" injuries that he might have sustained before, after or during the activation. However, the user can be restrained and forced back into his normal form by containement-like techniques. Not only that but while the user is unaffected by rocks or solid earth or other solid techniques (basicaly not taking damage), he's weak to Mud, Water or Sand techniques, being easily restrained and forced back into his normal form. While on this form the user can travel through the air in the battle field (and through energy barriers, although not solid ones) at great speed (similar to his full running speed). An unique ability is that the user is able to shape his raw form as he pleases, taking the shape of animals or appearing for example as simple geometrical forms or other even simpler forms. However, his overall size can't be smaller than that of his original flesh body and if, as a result of an attack, the user loses some part of him, he can regenerate it with pure decay and by returning to his normal form, be left unaffected. If used only on a selective part of the body, the user can shape it to attack or defend either by letting attacks go through him or by forming shields or other simpler weapons. Partially or totally transformed, the user is able to release free form streams or projectiles from the main form of decay out of his transformed parts/body (A-Rank). If the user is touched on this form, the enemy will suffer great damage (following the CE's description).
    Note: Once activated, the user is unable to mold Water or Earth techniques or KG/CE's that use both Earth and Water chakra (although, if the technique was activated before, the user won't lose his coonection to it once entering this form)
    Note: When deactivated has a 1 turn coldown time
    Note: Free form attacks count as a move from the move count

As your being pushed, I reform in a standing position, in the outer-limits of short-range. As I reform, I deactivate the technique, the wounds on my arm healed. In a sensual motion, I smear my fingers around my lips, lustfully gazing upon you.

You really don't want to touch me? I'm quite available.

(Meromeroton: Oujou no Seppun) Perfume Release: Embrance of Morta
    Chakra Cost: 40
    Damage Points: 80
    Description: The user focuses chakra on the fingertips. Sensually caressing her lips, the user spreads a red perfume across, making her lips look incredibly sensual and tender. It will release a very powerful scent filled with pheromones, which will strongly lure anyone short range from the user into a kiss. But upon touch the lips, the perfume is highly toxic, spreading an extremely painful venom through the target's organism, equivalent to being burned alive. Whereas the alluring effect was gained through pheromones and a subsequent genjutsu making the opponent disorientated, upon the touch of the lips, both those effects end and only incredible and paralyzing pain is left.
    *Can only be used once per battle*
    *Lasts only 2 turn, if the user can't kiss, the effects end*
    *Pain itself lasts 3 turns*

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    We Do Not Sow

I begin to get thrown back by the blast of decay chakra and feel it start to burn my skin. I focus adamantine chakra to the skin of my body and form scales of the metal that protect me from further damage.

(Kongoton: Kongo Hakari) - Adamantine Release: Adamant Scales
    Type: Supplementary/Defense
    Range: N/A
    Chakra Cost: 45
    Description: The user focuses large amounts of chakra to their skin causing it to form scales of adamantine metal in the desired location. As adamantine is incredibly hard this boosts their defensive capabilities. Due to the metal forming as scales rather than a single layer, the user's movements at the joints are unhindered, but due to the weight their speed is reduced by 2 (based off the new speed chart posted by Mugi).
    ~Reduces user's speed by 2.
    ~Lasts a maximum of four turns when used.
    ~Can only be used twice per battle.

Then as I land on the ground the metal rises from your sides trapping you in a hollow sphere of adamantine. Should you still choose to release the perfume, it would be contained inside the sphere with you.

(Kongoton: Adamant-hamasuta) - Adamantine Release: Adamant Hamster
    Type: Defense/Supplementary
    Description: The user stomps on the ground causing adamantine to rise up and enclose a target within a hollow sphere. This could be used to create a defensive barrier for the user, or trap the opponent within a prison. The sphere can be returned to the ground with another hand seal, if the user so chooses.
    ~Can be broken through using the normal methods that destroy adamantine. (weaknesses listed in the submission, don't want to put them into the description since that would basically be telling the opponent how to break out of the technique.

From there I create numerous spikes which erupt from the inside of the sphere that pierce your body from every angle.

(Kongoton: Kongo Kigu) - Adamantine Release: Adamant Tools
    Type: Supplementary/Defense/Attack
    Chakra Cost: 25
    Description: This is one of the most basic adamanitine techniques. The user creates small structures of adamantine. These things could include small pillars, poles, shields, weapons, etc. Nothing larger than a person can be created through this technique.
    ~The creations must be simple, nothing complex like a cage or statue.
    ~Can only be used four times per battle.

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    you!

I begin to get thrown back by the blast of decay chakra and feel it start to burn my skin. I focus adamantine chakra to the skin of my body and form scales of the metal that protect me from further damage.

(Kongoton: Kongo Hakari) - Adamantine Release: Adamant Scales
    Type: Supplementary/Defense
    Range: N/A
    Chakra Cost: 45
    Description: The user focuses large amounts of chakra to their skin causing it to form scales of adamantine metal in the desired location. As adamantine is incredibly hard this boosts their defensive capabilities. Due to the metal forming as scales rather than a single layer, the user's movements at the joints are unhindered, but due to the weight their speed is reduced by 2 (based off the new speed chart posted by Mugi).
    ~Reduces user's speed by 2.
    ~Lasts a maximum of four turns when used.

Then as I land on the ground the metal rises from your sides trapping you in a hollow sphere of adamantine. Should you still choose to release the perfume, it would be contained inside the sphere with you.

(Kongoton: Adamant-hamasuta) - Adamantine Release: Adamant Hamster
    Type: Defense/Supplementary
    Description: The user stomps on the ground causing adamantine to rise up and enclose a target within a hollow sphere. This could be used to create a defensive barrier for the user, or trap the opponent within a prison. The sphere can be returned to the ground with another hand seal, if the user so chooses.
    ~Can be broken through using the normal methods that destroy adamantine. (weaknesses listed in the submission, don't want to put them into the description since that would basically be telling the opponent how to break out of the technique.

From there I create numerous spikes which erupt from the inside of the sphere that pierce your body from every angle.

(Kongoton: Kongo Kigu) - Adamantine Release: Adamant Tools
    Type: Supplementary/Defense/Attack
    Chakra Cost: 25
    Description: This is one of the most basic adamanitine techniques. The user creates small structures of adamantine. These things could include small pillars, poles, shields, weapons, etc. Nothing larger than a person can be created through this technique.
    ~The creations must be simple, nothing complex like a cage or statue.
    ~Can only be used four times per battle.
    As soon as the adamantine cage encases me, I release a great amount of lightning all around me. In a single burst, the very nature of the attack should weaken and crumble the cage, as well as the growing spikes, but furthermore, the massive concentration of lightning would explode the shield outwards, freeing me as it shoots chunks of adamantine and lightning towards you.

(Raiton: Chidori Raimei) - Lightning Style: 1000 Birds Thunderstorm
    Type:Attack
    Chakra cost:40
    Damage Points:80
    Descripton: A chidori that spreads from the users palm into lightning bolts that cover a circular area destroying all thats in its way.

But as soon as I release the lightning, I use:

(Genjutsu: Saru no Sobaeru) Illusion Technique: Prankster Monkey
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user preforms 1 handseal, casting a genjutsu that affects the opponents' brain, making him loose control over his own techniques, by exaggerating on the proportions of said technique. For example, if the person goes to spit a fireball, the stream that is spat is bigger than usual, burning the face and anything near it. Or when the person runs electricity through his the body, loss of control makes it short-circuit and shock the body. Or when the user encases him/herself in earth, the earth constricts around the body, harming and preventing breathing. This does not serve to augment the damage of the technique, if the opponent manages to fulfill the technique, it just makes it backfire. This genjutsu doesn't work on every technique nor on every situation, the user must balance the usage of this technique with situations where increasing the technique would make it backfire. Only one jutsu is affected by the technique, the following ones will not be.
    *The genjutsu will only affect people from the same rank and bellow. Sharingan users or other Genjutsu specialists will be able to affect one rank above*

Casting a dormant genjutsu on you.

What happened to taijutsu? And here I thought you were a real man.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Never as yet has one
    been known to complain of the
    doctor who had killed
    him.."

Closed for Grading. I need some time (hopefully only an hour or so) to decide the winner. I'll also be asking the opinion of fellow mods.

It was a very very nice fight but that only makes it more difficult to judge.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Leaf's one and only <3

This was a difficult one to call. Both of you showed great skill, but I have to give the edge to lili on this one, sorry Typhon

Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dead

I'm going to give the edge to Lili here. The fight was practically a stalemate, the only thing that really tipped my decision was Typhon's last move. I simply felt as if the last move, Typhon's adamantine combination, just wasn't quite at the level as the rest of the battle was. The move seemed rushed and not as well performed as I came to expect from the rest of the fight. In addition if I had to choose a "winner" for your close combat bout, I would have to say Lili. Though as Vincent said Typhon definitely did more with a lot less here, I can't ignore that to me it seemed as though Lili still had just the slightest edge for most of the battle.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Never as yet has one
    been known to complain of the
    doctor who had killed
    him.."

I agreed. Excellent match to both parties. Lili goes to the final vs Serpent. Typhon, you are to fight for 3rd place with Lord of Kaos.