Page 2 of 3 « First 123 Last»
Results 26 to 50 of 71
  1. #26
    ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your donger Daemon's Avatar
    Status
    Daemon is online now
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    A place
    Posts
    15,740
    Post Thanks / Like
    Above the law.
     



    Re: Once again sasuke been safe.

    Quote Originally Posted by Namikaze Naruto View Post
    Fire cant cut.
    Dude Just Forget it he already got Pwned by Me with my Logic

     
         

  2. #27
    Senior Member Mugiwara's Avatar
    Status
    Mugiwara is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Fishman Island
    Posts
    13,485
    Post Thanks / Like
    Retired. RIP
     



    Re: Once again sasuke been safe.

    Quote Originally Posted by Juuken View Post
    Electricity can't cut through body but when it made sharp it easily becomes a weapon being able to sever. Why can't fire do the same? Naruto manga isn't the same as reality.
    When lightning hits a tree, the tree falls, when a lightning controlled by raikage hits his hand, the hand falls.
     
         

  3. #28
    恋愛勇者 - Renai Yuusha. Last Arcanum's Avatar
    Status
    Last Arcanum is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    331
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Once again sasuke been safe.

    Quote Originally Posted by Namikaze Naruto View Post
    When lightning hits a tree, the tree falls, when a lightning controlled by raikage hits his hand, the hand falls.
    Okay, how about when lightning passes through someone's body and they are fully intact? They will most likely survive if a vital organ is not hit. Overall lightning doesn't have a solid shape as fire does not either.
     
         
    Last edited by Last Arcanum; 09-18-2009 at 03:13 AM.

  4. #29
    No Madara&Shodaime?No war Shodaime's Avatar
    Status
    Shodaime is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    15,829
    Post Thanks / Like
    Status?? Ditz Nutz in ur face
     

    Re: Once again sasuke been safe.

    Quote Originally Posted by EternalUchihaSasuke View Post
    gaara saved raikage not sasuke

    Reikage doesn't care if he lose anything.he wasn't going to stop if gaara didn't block him.
     
         
    Last edited by Shodaime; 09-17-2009 at 10:20 PM.

  5. #30
    Bringer Of Peace Deva Path's Avatar
    Status
    Deva Path is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    113
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Once again sasuke been safe.

    OMG raikage fanboys just wont give up will they. how the hell can someone fight with one leg and 1 arm. clearly gaara saved the raikage. just like you guys get your moments let us get ours. in the end we all know naruto is going to be the main part of the situation
     
         

  6. #31
    Senior Member Mugiwara's Avatar
    Status
    Mugiwara is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Fishman Island
    Posts
    13,485
    Post Thanks / Like
    Retired. RIP
     



    Re: Once again sasuke been safe.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pein Nagato View Post
    OMG raikage fanboys just wont give up will they. how the hell can someone fight with one leg and 1 arm. clearly gaara saved the raikage. just like you guys get your moments let us get ours. in the end we all know naruto is going to be the main part of the situation
    he wont need to have to fight with 1 leg and 1 arm, if that leg would've hit sasuke, sasuke would have died, the sooner u realize that, the better.
     
         

  7. #32
    恋愛勇者 - Renai Yuusha. Last Arcanum's Avatar
    Status
    Last Arcanum is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    331
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Once again sasuke been safe.

    Quote Originally Posted by Namikaze Naruto View Post
    he wont need to have to fight with 1 leg and 1 arm, if that leg would've hit sasuke, sasuke would have died, the sooner u realize that, the better.
    It defiantly is a possibility that couldve occurred but in the same sense it is also possible Raikages leg wouldve been severed/blocked with the Amaterasu spiked shield. As Ive said countless times it wouldn't be the first time Sasuke used nature manipulation to create a solid like object with something that really isnt solid to begin with. To even further this Amaterasu isnt a normal fire.
     
         

  8. #33
    Senior Member NineTailedSharingan's Avatar
    Status
    NineTailedSharingan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In your basement
    Posts
    415
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Once again sasuke been safe.

    [QUOTE=Namikaze Naruto;1416135]Than maybe you should create a new forum and call it Sasukebase.

    Omg you are so right they should make a own site those fanboys Geez..
    Called : Sasukebase.net

    then they can Love sasuke over there...
     
         

  9. #34
    raiton master Revan's Avatar
    Status
    Revan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    under the evening sky
    Posts
    2,087
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Once again sasuke been safe.

    to be honest im not quite sure what would've happened. normally i'd say that amaterasu cant cut, on the other side it seems to be an own technique and in the situation in which sasuke was, it would be much more secure to summon Susano'o than to attack an enemy with something non-physical (which would be suicidal). so sasuke either wasnt interested in his own life, or knew that the amaterasu would block the attack.
     
         

  10. #35
    Senior Member Konoha's Yellow Flash's Avatar
    Status
    Konoha's Yellow Flash is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    All along the watchtower.
    Posts
    4,984
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Once again sasuke been safe.

    madara wont let sasuke be killed, and also rememver that sakura ,shikamaru and the otehrs are also coming so it will be a nice reunion.Once naruto sees gaara fighting sasuke he will also want to stop it.
     
         

  11. #36
    Academy Student Narutofan9856's Avatar
    Status
    Narutofan9856 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    8
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
    WTF!!!!!!!!!Riekage FTW if it wasn't for gaara sasuke dead with that supper kick
    actually if garra hadnt put his sand between raikage and sasuke raikages leg would be toasted look under the sand theres amatesaru if that had happened raikage was definatly out for the count
     
         

  12. #37
    Grand Master Thirdwave Thirdwave's Avatar
    Status
    Thirdwave is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Cyber World
    Posts
    149
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Once again sasuke been safe.

    Quote Originally Posted by Namikaze Naruto View Post
    But the leg would still hit sasuke, in the chest, and raikage would've smashed everything inside of sasukes chest, and he wouldnt have been able to leave the battlefield, because everthing inside him would have been smashed.
    I think that with the power, and the current going through the Raikage it would have been able to do damage to Sasuke, but at the cost of the Raikage losing his leg. I have a feeling that Gaara said what he did to the Raikage was so the Raikage wouldn't argue, and Gaara could continue what he doing/planning. We've already seen what the Raikage can do with one arm against Sasuke.
    Reason I'm saying that Gaara said what he said, and why he said it is because hes a Kage now, and if he was to show support for Sasuke then the Raikage could take that as a enemy.
    The Flaming Spear would, or could have stopped a lot of the Raikage force, but like I said I don't think it would have stopped it all, and it would have left Sasuke injured.
     
         
    Last edited by Thirdwave; 09-18-2009 at 11:39 AM. Reason: fail typing

  13. #38
    Master Artisan leafeater's Avatar
    Status
    leafeater is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    PhD: MA, Born: VA
    Posts
    2,161
    Post Thanks / Like
    Coming home after my sage-like
    journey.
     

    Re: Once again sasuke been safe.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
    Reikage doesn't care if he lose anything.he wasn't going to stop if gaara didn't block him.
    Yeah, I agree that the Raikage would lose his leg if he felt he would kill Sasuke. It seems one can attack through Ameratsu at their own peril. Now Sasuke also had Susanoo partially open, so I don't know if it'd be a fatal blow, but it would've put Sasuke in trouble to say the least. I don't know if Sasuke could've continued the fight if Gaara doesn't intervene. The plot is what it is, Sasuke is not destined to die now.
     
         

  14. #39
    Babe. Reel it in. ★ Rei ★'s Avatar
    Status
    ★ Rei ★ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Snowland
    Posts
    12,878
    Post Thanks / Like
    Modbanhammer! saraisthebest
     



    Re: Once again sasuke been safe.

    Quote Originally Posted by Choujuu Giga View Post
    To Rei-chan: That was of Gaara’s own accord and because he believed that the spiked Amaterasu would have been severely damaging for the Raikage. Sasuke beaten up by Raikage would have been the best medicine for his ego? I think the Raikage should then also get the same dose for his arrogance. So when Naruto told Neji that he was going to win or Neji telling Naruto that his destiny was predetermined or what about when Itachi told Orochimaru that he will never win against these eyes? Many people have had there own moments where they have unleashed there egos loose and no one has shame for anyone else but Sasuke.
    Actually Raikage would have lost his leg along with his arm but Sasuke would be left without a spine So no matter what you say or how many arguments you try to provide that is the truth and that can't be denied. And Raikage without a leg and an arm would still be the glorious Raikage, the man who penetrated Amaterasu's shield while Sasuke would be a Uchiha inglorious brat who was too angry to realize his own weaknesses.

    Quote Originally Posted by Choujuu Giga View Post
    To Rei-chan: Oh okay so it’s fine for Raikage to get revenge for his brother and village but not Sasuke who as well as the Raikage wants to avenge his brother, himself and the glory of the Uchiha name as Itachi told him to (not the Uchiha clan). As well as another reason is even up to current manga, he still has the Uchiha crest. Sasuke obviously has pride for himself and his brother and is why he set out for this purpose. Remember now its’ not just a leg he would have lost if not for Gaara but he then chopped off his arm. So yeah for what it’s worth I too think that the Raikage would have continued to fight. Although if Gaara did not interfere and he lost a leg as well then how much further could he have gone with only one arm and leg?
    Yes exactly my point there :D
    You see, Raikage was actually sure who captured and harmed his brother -for no reason other than his sick ego-, ninjas from his village even went to Konoha to be sure again (remember Naruto getting beaten up?) and even before going straight to his target, he went to the Kage meeting. Meaning that he set his priorities straight.

    Sasuke on the other hand, what has he done in his life?
    Itachi said he killed the Uchiha clan --> Sasuke believes it
    Tobi tells him that it was all a conspiracy --> Sasuke believes it.

    as you see he ain't very bright. why the f* didn't he go and ask people and search around to find the truth by himself? It's not like you can trust the man who is leading the Akatsuki, only an idiot would do that --> aka Sasuke.
    All his life he was being manipulated and mis-leaded by people less strong that him (elders) but much smarter. He is strong but he lacks brains. That's why he will lose in the end.

    As for the "glory of the Uchiha name" i don't really see your point there, this is a cursed clan, they are slaughtering each other and their last descendant is an idiot (Sasuke) who goes around and believes everything people tell him.


    Quote Originally Posted by Choujuu Giga View Post
    Your quote "Someone will just save him again." No like I’ve said if you would have read the manga correctly Gaara SAVED THE RAIKAGE NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND. If someone does go in to save Sasuke then this has yet to be confirmed by Kishi.
    Don't "like I've said" me, cause it's not like you are persuading me anyways.
    And if you too have read the manga correctly you would have seen that Raikage would have a leg less but Sasuke would be handicapped. Guess who wins?

    Quote Originally Posted by Choujuu Giga View Post
    If you all are still in denial, then take a look at my other post in the "Sasuke got own!!!" thread by Vengeance.
    Just because we don't agree with you doesn't mean we are in denial, it means that like you said before "has yet to be confirmed by Kishi."
    So stop trying to spread the word of your posts to convince me cause you really can't.
     
         
    Last edited by ★ Rei ★; 09-18-2009 at 03:03 PM.

  15. #40
    Member naturo9's Avatar
    Status
    naturo9 is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    982
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Once again sasuke been safe.

    Quote Originally Posted by Namikaze Naruto View Post
    When lightning hits a tree, the tree falls, when a lightning controlled by raikage hits his hand, the hand falls.
    imo, i dont know about the tree falls after lightning hits it. as far as i know, only high trees are mostly hit by lightning plus the whole tree doesnt fall, only the branches got cut off and fell. if it will hit the trunk, it creats crack and burn the area and it depends how big tree.
     
         

  16. #41
    Head of D.U.M.B Emperor's Avatar
    Status
    Emperor is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Beyond the Fourth Wall.
    Posts
    14,062
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm every kind of demon, kid.
     



    Re: Once again sasuke been safe.

    Quote Originally Posted by Namikaze Naruto View Post
    When lightning hits a tree, the tree falls, when a lightning controlled by raikage hits his hand, the hand falls.
    I rather think that was a pointless analogy.
    Fire may well be able to sever/pierce/defend, taking it for granted that in reality water can not be shaped freely, nor lightning generated in the hands, nor wood created from nowhere.

    There could always be the possibility of a solid flame wall. One never knows.
     
         

  17. #42
    •chumeul• Minxed's Avatar
    Status
    Minxed is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    1,531
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Once again sasuke been safe.

    yes, she should have died from that kick, would serve him right.
    but Garra...god, i knew he should have stayed the way he was...no one want his niceness >_>
     
         

  18. #43
    恋愛勇者 - Renai Yuusha. Last Arcanum's Avatar
    Status
    Last Arcanum is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    331
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Once again sasuke been safe.

    Quote Originally Posted by Emperor View Post
    I rather think that was a pointless analogy.
    Fire may well be able to sever/pierce/defend, taking it for granted that in reality water can not be shaped freely, nor lightning generated in the hands, nor wood created from nowhere.

    There could always be the possibility of a solid flame wall. One never knows.
    My thoughts exactly, nobody can say for a FACT that Sasuke would've died or even gotten hit. For goodness sake he used technique as an attempt to counter Raikage's kick and people assume they are Kishimoto in saying he would've died or being unable to fight/end of story. If people were mature enough they wouldn’t claim it as if it were a fact and rather say it’s their opinion. The new element release Sasuke used is called Enton and it is born from using Amaterasu’s fire which isn’t a normal fire. This fire is pretty damn durable because Sasuke used it to counter Gaara’s sand; they very same sand that blocked Raikage. I think people are so upset with Sasuke because of the path he chose and they way he is going upon it so they choose to block out any positive outcomes for Sasuke and right away a choose or agree with the negative outcomes. Sasuke countered against Raikage twice and survived with not much damage sustained as he is still standing. In my opinion Sasuke’s Mangekyou is slowly surpassing Itachi’s just as Naruto surpassed his father with the Rasengan.

    I also think Sasuke will most likely go blind sooner or later and will have to take Itachi's eyes in the long run. Sasuke only has defended and inflicted damage through his defense and people say that he has become god or he is overpowered? When Raikage broke through Susanoo it was even more incomplete but now is getting more to a final stage and should have a higher defense than before. Juugo stated “Is that what he wanted to try out” which to me meant that Sasuke has trained before the Kage Summit Arc in some sort of elapsed time. I also think Sasuke's Susanoo is able to take in so much because of Sasuke's dark chakra, that is a logical reason to me seeing as he doesn't have the weapons for his Susanoo. If Sasuke is taking in hits he is ridiculed for it and now that he is blocking them they find something to complain about again. Sasuke is Naruto's rival and Sasuke needs to be a challenge for Naruto to eventually surpass, it isn't that hard to except if you can't then I think you shouldn't read this manga. Madara wants him for the "fated" fight so Sasuke isn't going to be "weak" as many would like him to be.
     
         

  19. #44
    No Madara&Shodaime?No war Shodaime's Avatar
    Status
    Shodaime is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    15,829
    Post Thanks / Like
    Status?? Ditz Nutz in ur face
     

    Re: Once again sasuke been safe.

    sasuke hasn't touch anybody.last time i check is the one that getting pwned.
     
         

  20. #45
    Unbeatable Missing Nin EternalUchihaSasuke's Avatar
    Status
    EternalUchihaSasuke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    641
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Once again sasuke been safe.

    tsk tsk. wake up from your dream or dont speak
     
         

  21. #46
    No Madara&Shodaime?No war Shodaime's Avatar
    Status
    Shodaime is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    15,829
    Post Thanks / Like
    Status?? Ditz Nutz in ur face
     

    Re: Once again sasuke been safe.

    Dude you just practically spamming. wake up stop SPAMMIN!!!!!
    Admit it sasuke is getting pwnd. you lucky is still breathing.
     
         
    Last edited by Ragnaroc; 09-18-2009 at 08:43 PM. Reason: offensive language

  22. #47
    do you need your neck? squiremarcus's Avatar
    Status
    squiremarcus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    who wants to know?
    Posts
    3,951
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Once again sasuke been safe.

    Quote Originally Posted by EternalUchihaSasuke View Post
    tsk tsk. wake up from your dream or dont speak
    QUtie honestly although you don't agree that sasuke would have died, you cannot say he is pwning, 2 of his comrades are out of the battle and karin is not fighting. sasuke has fought honorably but he definitely isn't pwning he has been smashed a few times and the only real hit he has gotten was a cut on raikage with his chidori. seriously use facts with ur arguments. like what you said about the fire wall. at least that is prbable.
     
         

  23. #48
    Unbeatable Missing Nin EternalUchihaSasuke's Avatar
    Status
    EternalUchihaSasuke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    641
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Once again sasuke been safe.

    you expect sasuke not to get hit. he is fighting a kage and his 2 jounin. now he is fighting 2 kage and 4 jounin. bottom line is it takes all them people and sasuke still perfectly fine and continues to make them sht themselves
     
         

  24. #49
    ℂ⋆ -Andy-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Andy- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    14,011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Once again sasuke been safe.

    Quote Originally Posted by EternalUchihaSasuke View Post
    you expect sasuke not to get hit. he is fighting a kage and his 2 jounin. now he is fighting 2 kage and 4 jounin. bottom line is it takes all them people and sasuke still perfectly fine and continues to make them sht themselves
    actually he is not fine yes sussano is a seriously big power but 2 kages are definatly able to take it on and theres still the mizukage + tsucikage susanno wont last long but still he will survive somehow maybe naruto will appear to save his ass once again
     
         

  25. #50
    Unbeatable Missing Nin EternalUchihaSasuke's Avatar
    Status
    EternalUchihaSasuke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    641
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Once again sasuke been safe.

    nope sasuke will finish them off then kill danzo. get blind then take itachis eyes
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •