Page 3 of 3 « First 123
Results 51 to 71 of 71
  1. #51
    Senior Member Degrees's Avatar
    Status
    Degrees is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,062
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Once again sasuke been safe.

    there no need 4 tat m8 :D where all friends here
     
         

  2. #52
    Espada Empress Rukia Hime's Avatar
    Status
    Rukia Hime is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    On Shodai ^_^
    Posts
    433
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Once again sasuke been safe.

    Susanoo ain't invincible folks.
    ..actually it is, cuz Itachi kicked ass with it, but that's another story.
    But Itachi ain't Sasuke. It's comparing two pair of shoes.

    I really hope Kishi won't give Sasuke any more power ups. Seriously, this is getting ridiculous. Sasuke can't mess with all Kage, he's way too weak for that.
    Even though his darkness is pretty amazing o_____O
     
         

  3. #53
    恋愛勇者 - Renai Yuusha. Last Arcanum's Avatar
    Status
    Last Arcanum is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    331
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Once again sasuke been safe.

    Quote Originally Posted by squiremarcus View Post
    QUtie honestly although you don't agree that sasuke would have died, you cannot say he is pwning, 2 of his comrades are out of the battle and karin is not fighting. sasuke has fought honorably but he definitely isn't pwning he has been smashed a few times and the only real hit he has gotten was a cut on raikage with his chidori. seriously use facts with ur arguments. like what you said about the fire wall. at least that is prbable.
    You make a point again but Vengeance shouldn't say he is getting "pwned" because I see Sasuke still standing and still able to fight. I would say "pwned" when a fight is over not ongoing. Sasuke did get hit but managed to make those hits not life threating in my opinion. I think Sasuke isn't in great shape but managed to make Raikage had to cut off his arm to get a blow on him. I prefer getting a hit then losing a hand, but that is just me.


    Quote Originally Posted by -Andy- View Post
    actually he is not fine yes sussano is a seriously big power but 2 kages are definatly able to take it on and theres still the mizukage + tsucikage susanno wont last long but still he will survive somehow maybe naruto will appear to save his ass once again
    As I said Sasuke isn't in great situation right now but I wouldn't underestimate him, we don't know what Kishimoto will do.
     
         

  4. #54
    ℂ⋆ -Andy-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Andy- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    14,011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Once again sasuke been safe.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rukia Hime View Post
    Susanoo ain't invincible folks.
    ..actually it is, cuz Itachi kicked ass with it, but that's another story.
    But Itachi ain't Sasuke. It's comparing two pair of shoes.

    I really hope Kishi won't give Sasuke any more power ups. Seriously, this is getting ridiculous. Sasuke can't mess with all Kage, he's way too weak for that.
    Even though his darkness is pretty amazing o_____O
    not to mention his still new with all those powers while itachi had expirience with him this is his first try with susanno and BAM he becomes god -__-
     
         

  5. #55
    恋愛勇者 - Renai Yuusha. Last Arcanum's Avatar
    Status
    Last Arcanum is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    331
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Once again sasuke been safe.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rukia Hime View Post
    Susanoo ain't invincible folks.
    ..actually it is, cuz Itachi kicked ass with it, but that's another story.
    But Itachi ain't Sasuke. It's comparing two pair of shoes.

    I really hope Kishi won't give Sasuke any more power ups. Seriously, this is getting ridiculous. Sasuke can't mess with all Kage, he's way too weak for that.
    Even though his darkness is pretty amazing o_____O
    Power ups? Sasuke has been using what everyone had predicted aside from the Enton. I don't see anything that isn't unfair. Sasuke's darkness may be a source of power or maybe a type of chakra and used with Susanoo may possibly make up for the missing weapons to an extent. I wouldn't underestimate him just because you dislike him. I'm not saying he will beat all of them but rather saying he won't just give up. Sasuke must have had elasped training before the Kage summit Arc and this is the results.
     
         

  6. #56
    Espada Empress Rukia Hime's Avatar
    Status
    Rukia Hime is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    On Shodai ^_^
    Posts
    433
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Once again sasuke been safe.

    Quote Originally Posted by -Andy- View Post
    not to mention his still new with all those powers while itachi had expirience with him this is his first try with susanno and BAM he becomes god -__-
    *nod*
    I can't believe Sasuke just learned Susanoo by lying on a bed and sleeping -_______-
     
         

  7. #57
    Senior Member Degrees's Avatar
    Status
    Degrees is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,062
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Once again sasuke been safe.

    I hade a dream well if u r a Sasuke fanboy then it was a dream if u not then a nightmare Sasuke destory the Raikage, Gaara, Tamari, Kankuro & the two Jounin was wipe out with one shot of the Susuas (spell check) it was scary but when I woke up I was happy it was just a dream :D
     
         

  8. #58
    恋愛勇者 - Renai Yuusha. Last Arcanum's Avatar
    Status
    Last Arcanum is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    331
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Once again sasuke been safe.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rukia Hime View Post
    *nod*
    I can't believe Sasuke just learned Susanoo by lying on a bed and sleeping -_______-



    Naruto 464 page 17 | One Manga

    Juugo says, "Is this what he wanted to try out?" I think that means Sasuke has some sort of elapsed training w/ MS before the fight. I also think Sasuke learned them because the MS techs must run through immediate family or they aren't exclusive to one person.


     
         

  9. #59
    do you need your neck? squiremarcus's Avatar
    Status
    squiremarcus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    who wants to know?
    Posts
    3,951
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Once again sasuke been safe.

    Quote Originally Posted by Juuken View Post


    Naruto 464 page 17 | One Manga

    Juugo says, "Is this what he wanted to try out?" I think that means Sasuke has some sort of elapsed training w/ MS before the fight. I also think Sasuke learned them because the MS techs must run through immediate family or they aren't exclusive to one person.


    actually wanting to try something out means that he hasn't done it before and wants to see if it works. now what would be really cool is if this isn't what he wanted to try out.
     
         

  10. #60
    恋愛勇者 - Renai Yuusha. Last Arcanum's Avatar
    Status
    Last Arcanum is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    331
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Once again sasuke been safe.

    Quote Originally Posted by squiremarcus View Post
    actually wanting to try something out means that he hasn't done it before and wants to see if it works. now what would be really cool is if this isn't what he wanted to try out.
    Juugo wasn't dead as many predicted :D

    Also, Trying out something doesn't necessarily go only for never used something before but can instead go for wanting to try/test it out in actual battle.
     
         

  11. #61
    Toad Sage Koo's Avatar
    Status
    Koo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    818
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Once again sasuke been safe.

    Quote Originally Posted by f Rei-chan f View Post
    I don't think he would stop even with a leg less. For him it isn't only fighting for his brother. It's also fighting for his village because, Kumogakure had 2 Jincuurikis. And they lost them both. First Akatsuki captures the 2 tails and after that the 8 tails. It is hard for Kumogakure to accept the fact that both beasts were stolen and even harder for a leader who lost his brother to forfeit even if he is cut in half. In many ways he reminds me of Naruto. For Raikage it is his own personal pride and his village's pride in danger. And I don't think he will manage to kill Sasuke. Someone will just save him again.
    raikage is my home boy hes the koolest charecter to hit the series.... He and his brother are sooo kool and powerfull and prideful and btw ''its only a flesh wound'' lol
     
         

  12. #62
    King of the Hobbos Izanagi no Mikoto's Avatar
    Status
    Izanagi no Mikoto is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Under a bridge
    Posts
    68
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Once again sasuke been safe.

    Sasuke is always beeing saved by someone... Where is sasukes pride ? if I was him I would just commit seppuku...
     
         

  13. #63
    Za Kansatsusha Choujuu Giga's Avatar
    Status
    Choujuu Giga is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    78
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Once again sasuke been safe.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
    Dude you just practically spamming. wake up stop SPAMMIN!!!!!
    Admit it sasuke is getting pwnd. you lucky is still breathing.
    Actually he was successfully able to break through the Raikages Raiton Armor and minimally pierce his chest with Chidori. He also didnt even have to "touch" one of the two Jonin (Shi) and this can be debatable as he either was trapped in a Genjutsu cast by Sasuke, was affected by Sasukes Sakki (Killing Intent) or was exposed to Sasukes dark (chakra/aura) and passed out due to one of these possibilities. Sasuke also brought Susanoo out and manipulated Amaterasu to spiral around it creating an offensive defense as the Raikage caught on fire reaching Sasuke. The Raikage gave Sasuke a chop on the neck, his gauntlet was caught on fire, and he then had to later sever his arm. Even though Raikage has one arm less, it does seem like he can still fight and Sasuke is still standing his ground. In my opinion, this fight is still on and either could come out the victor.
     
         

  14. #64
    Za Kansatsusha Choujuu Giga's Avatar
    Status
    Choujuu Giga is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    78
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Once again sasuke been safe.

    Quote Originally Posted by ♦ Rei-chan ♦ View Post
    Actually Raikage would have lost his leg along with his arm but Sasuke would be left without a spine So no matter what you say or how many arguments you try to provide that is the truth and that can't be denied. And Raikage without a leg and an arm would still be the glorious Raikage, the man who penetrated Amaterasu's shield while Sasuke would be a Uchiha inglorious brat who was too angry to realize his own weaknesses.



    Yes exactly my point there :D
    You see, Raikage was actually sure who captured and harmed his brother -for no reason other than his sick ego-, ninjas from his village even went to Konoha to be sure again (remember Naruto getting beaten up?) and even before going straight to his target, he went to the Kage meeting. Meaning that he set his priorities straight.

    Sasuke on the other hand, what has he done in his life?
    Itachi said he killed the Uchiha clan --> Sasuke believes it
    Tobi tells him that it was all a conspiracy --> Sasuke believes it.

    as you see he ain't very bright. why the f* didn't he go and ask people and search around to find the truth by himself? It's not like you can trust the man who is leading the Akatsuki, only an idiot would do that --> aka Sasuke.
    All his life he was being manipulated and mis-leaded by people less strong that him (elders) but much smarter. He is strong but he lacks brains. That's why he will lose in the end.

    As for the "glory of the Uchiha name" i don't really see your point there, this is a cursed clan, they are slaughtering each other and their last descendant is an idiot (Sasuke) who goes around and believes everything people tell him.




    Don't "like I've said" me, cause it's not like you are persuading me anyways.
    And if you too have read the manga correctly you would have seen that Raikage would have a leg less but Sasuke would be handicapped. Guess who wins?



    Just because we don't agree with you doesn't mean we are in denial, it means that like you said before "has yet to be confirmed by Kishi."
    So stop trying to spread the word of your posts to convince me cause you really can't.
    Easy tiger, just as leafeater has said. Okay, you’re quote about Sasuke being left without a spine and that can’t be denied was said as if it was a fact or simply the truth but what you have stated with this is not a fact or truth at all. So, is it a fact if Sasuke getting hit by the kick drop would have resulted in death, received a hole in the chest, or "left without a spine" as you put it? Fact is there is no fact of that result yet as Gaara’s interference ended any possibilities. What you should have said was "I think that Raikage’s kick would have left him without a spine" so it would appear as an opinion of yours instead of an incorrect fact as you originally quoted. Let's debate about your statement "Sasuke would be a Uchiha inglorious brat who was too angry to realize his own weaknesses" well I think that Sasuke has obviously realized his weaknesses as he thought to shield himself through Susanoo and Amaterasu due to Raikage’s incredible speed and also later on unleashed his Enton Jutsu to further counter against Raikage. Again there is no concrete evidence that Sasuke would have lost to Raikage if he had landed his hit on him. That is only your opinion and my opinion is giving the Enton Jutsu and the more developed Susanoo he later used meant that there could have been a way to defend himself twice over from the Raikage’s kick.

    The Raikage only thinks that Sasuke captured his brother when in reality is very much a free man. It is a fact that Sasuke is the one who captured/harmed Kirabi. Although, Raikage should have asked for reinforcements and gone straight to Akatsuki to rescue his brother like when Sunagakure first asked Konohagakure for their assistance in getting Gaara back instead of right away pursuing the one responsible. Then after Kirabi’s state would have been known, they could have pursued the guilty Sasuke. The Raikage also doesn’t exactly have all his priorities straight either.

    Sasuke believing Itachi, well he was only seven at the time and it wouldn’t be so bizarre for a child that age to believe anything. Although, if you think about it, not only Sasuke but the entire village (excluding Danzo and the two elders which were the cause of this cycle to begin with) believed that Itachi was the murderer. So in your "logic" everyone in the village an idiot as well?

    As for Madara, his confession could either be fact or fiction. Although, given what Sasuke went through as a child with Itachi and then years later when Itachi resurfaces again in Konoha and makes Sasuke relive the massacre again for another twenty-four hours up to the point when Madara then reveals his side of the story. This could put any one in a mental state or try and kill the person that brought on all of that pain. Even a genius can be pushed to his or her mental stability limits after being exposed to such a matter. Take a look below:

    Naruto 403 page 14 | One Manga
    Sasuke did see Itachi’s tear in a flashback, given that if it wasn’t for Sasuke blocking that out he might have questioned that and who knows if Sasuke would have instead searched for answers like you were saying. Take another look below:

    Naruto 403 page 15 | One Manga
    Itachi's tear

    http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/402/12-13/
    Itachi's last words

    When Madara supposedly unraveled the "truth" to Sasuke before hand, he through out it all refused to believe him and so it took Sasuke to remember about the tearing Itachi and his last words to then assume that Madara was telling the truth.

    http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/402/14-15/
    Here shows his remorse in killing the one person who truly loved him and acknowledged his nii-san's ultimate sacrafices, thus his supposed acceptation towards everything discussed.

    So this proves that it wasn’t like you stated about Sasuke being an idiot and not very bright and believed everything told to him right away. That memory helped him to come to terms with everything Madara had revealed, and even if Madara’s revelation wasn’t truthful at least this was the reason why Sasuke decided to believe him. All in all Sasuke chose to believe Madara and as hurt as he was didn’t go about his revenge plot in the right way, again like he did the first time.

    Sasuke was never manipulated or brainwashed by Orochimaru, tempted? Yes by his “more power” offer but in the end Sasuke ended up using Orochimaru just as much as he was using him. This didn’t happen with Madara either, did he believe him? So it seems but it hasn’t been confirmed that Sasuke hasn’t been using Madara just as much as he is using Sasuke yet either. So we still can’t say that Sasuke has been manipulated and is completely on Madara’s side, not with manga confirmation can we? Sasuke is not an "idiot" like you quoted, that is just your dislike getting in the way rather than being civilized and act better than the trolls and haters of Narutobase Forums.

    I don’t get it, from everything you posted you’ve said everything as if it was a fact rather than an opinion and then at the very end you then quote my quote "has yet to be confirmed by Kishi." I never say anything as if it is a fact. I have used Narutopedia as a source but I have never stated something like for example: Sasuke WILL win against the Raikage. I only will state my opinion and facts by the means of manga chapters to help back up my point of view and then if it happens to be my assumption is incorrect due to the the next future chapters, then I might not be happy with the results but I will accept them. At least I don’t state things like "Actually Raikage would have lost his leg along with his arm but Sasuke would be left without a spine " are you a relative of Kishimoto’s and knows this as a fact? I am not a Sasuke fanboy, it might seem that way as I always come to his defense and the truth is I do like Sasuke’s character but the difference is I never put him on top of anybody else in the manga. I will never say that he WILL win against anybody always or is GOD'S GIFT TO THE EARTH. I acknowledge all of the characters out of the manga and do not underestimate any of them (unlike you). If I do feel that he could win, then it will always only be my opinion that he could win based on the manga facts I post to back me up. Although with your rude words about Sasuke and your quote about Raikage "still be the glorious Raikage" and how you express about him would seem to tell me that you have a little fangirlness going on there.
     
         
    Last edited by Choujuu Giga; 09-20-2009 at 04:22 AM.

  15. #65
    Banned
    Status
    moneyezzz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    las vegas
    Posts
    571
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Once again sasuke been safe.

    Quote Originally Posted by Choujuu Giga View Post
    Easy tiger, just as leafeater has said. Okay, youre quote about Sasuke being left without a spine and that cant be denied was said as if it was a fact or simply the truth but what you have stated with this is not a fact or truth at all. So, is it a fact if Sasuke getting hit by the kick drop would have resulted in death, received a hole in the chest, or "left without a spine" as you put it? Fact is there is no fact of that result yet as Gaaras interference ended any possibilities. What you should have said was "I think that Raikages kick would have left him without a spine" so it would appear as an opinion of yours instead of an incorrect fact as you originally quoted. Let's debate about your statement "Sasuke would be a Uchiha inglorious brat who was too angry to realize his own weaknesses" well I think that Sasuke has obviously realized his weaknesses as he thought to shield himself through Susanoo and Amaterasu due to Raikages incredible speed and also later on unleashed his Enton Jutsu to further counter against Raikage. Again there is no concrete evidence that Sasuke would have lost to Raikage if he had landed his hit on him. That is only your opinion and my opinion is giving the Enton Jutsu and the more developed Susanoo he later used meant that there could have been a way to defend himself twice over from the Raikages kick.

    The Raikage only thinks that Sasuke captured his brother when in reality is very much a free man. It is a fact that Sasuke is the one who captured/harmed Kirabi. Although, Raikage should have asked for reinforcements and gone straight to Akatsuki to rescue his brother like when Sunagakure first asked Konohagakure for their assistance in getting Gaara back instead of right away pursuing the one responsible. Then after Kirabis state would have been known, they could have pursued the guilty Sasuke. The Raikage also doesnt exactly have all his priorities straight either.

    Sasuke believing Itachi, well he was only seven at the time and it wouldnt be so bizarre for a child that age to believe anything. Although, if you think about it, not only Sasuke but the entire village (excluding Danzo and the two elders which were the cause of this cycle to begin with) believed that Itachi was the murderer. So in your "logic" everyone in the village an idiot as well?

    As for Madara, his confession could either be fact or fiction. Although, given what Sasuke went through as a child with Itachi and then years later when Itachi resurfaces again in Konoha and makes Sasuke relive the massacre again for another twenty-four hours up to the point when Madara then reveals his side of the story. This could put any one in a mental state or try and kill the person that brought on all of that pain. Even a genius can be pushed to his or her mental stability limits after being exposed to such a matter. Take a look below:

    Naruto 403 page 14 | One Manga
    Sasuke did see Itachis tear in a flashback, given that if it wasnt for Sasuke blocking that out he might have questioned that and who knows if Sasuke would have instead searched for answers like you were saying. Take another look below:

    Naruto 403 page 15 | One Manga
    Itachi's tear

    Naruto 402 page 12-13 | One Manga
    Itachi's last words

    When Madara supposedly unraveled the "truth" to Sasuke before hand, he through out it all refused to believe him and so it took Sasuke to remember about the tearing Itachi and his last words to then assume that Madara was telling the truth.

    Naruto 402 page 14-15 | One Manga
    Here shows his remorse in killing the one person who truly loved him and acknowledged his nii-san's ultimate sacrafices, thus his supposed acceptation towards everything discussed.

    So this proves that it wasnt like you stated about Sasuke being an idiot and not very bright and believed everything told to him right away. That memory helped him to come to terms with everything Madara had revealed, and even if Madaras revelation wasnt truthful at least this was the reason why Sasuke decided to believe him. All in all Sasuke chose to believe Madara and as hurt as he was didnt go about his revenge plot in the right way, again like he did the first time.

    Sasuke was never manipulated or brainwashed by Orochimaru, tempted? Yes by his more power offer but in the end Sasuke ended up using Orochimaru just as much as he was using him. This didnt happen with Madara either, did he believe him? So it seems but it hasnt been confirmed that Sasuke hasnt been using Madara just as much as he is using Sasuke yet either. So we still cant say that Sasuke has been manipulated and is completely on Madaras side, not with manga confirmation can we? Sasuke is not an "idiot" like you quoted, that is just your dislike getting in the way rather than being civilized and act better than the trolls and haters of Narutobase Forums.

    I dont get it, from everything you posted youve said everything as if it was a fact rather than an opinion and then at the very end you then quote my quote "has yet to be confirmed by Kishi." I never say anything as if it is a fact. I have used Narutopedia as a source but I have never stated something like for example: Sasuke WILL win against the Raikage. I only will state my opinion and facts by the means of manga chapters to help back up my point of view and then if it happens to be my assumption is incorrect due to the the next future chapters, then I might not be happy with the results but I will accept them. At least I dont state things like "Actually Raikage would have lost his leg along with his arm but Sasuke would be left without a spine " are you a relative of Kishimotos and knows this as a fact? I am not a Sasuke fanboy, it might seem that way as I always come to his defense and the truth is I do like Sasukes character but the difference is I never put him on top of anybody else in the manga. I will never say that he WILL win against anybody always or is GOD'S GIFT TO THE EARTH. I acknowledge all of the characters out of the manga and do not underestimate any of them (unlike you). If I do feel that he could win, then it will always only be my opinion that he could win based on the manga facts I post to back me up. Although with your rude words about Sasuke and your quote about Raikage "still be the glorious Raikage" and how you express about him would seem to tell me that you have a little fangirlness going on there.
    wow i cnt beleve yu would right all of this aha what a waste cuz no one read it fanboy
    nd saskue is all ways being saved
     
         

  16. #66
    Za Kansatsusha Choujuu Giga's Avatar
    Status
    Choujuu Giga is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    78
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Once again sasuke been safe.

    Quote Originally Posted by moneyezzz View Post
    wow i cnt beleve yu would right all of this aha what a waste cuz no one read it fanboy
    nd saskue is all ways being saved
    You are a troll and it is a fact that Sasuke has been saved before in the past. Although, if you had taken the time and read closely in the current chapter (I will try and use Manga Share because One Manga is usually misleading) as seen below:

    Naruto 464 | Read naruto chapter 464 manga online | Manga Share
    You can see that Raikage asks why he interrupted and based on his answer he might not forgive him. Gaara replies back to Raikage, if he continued he would have been harmed further and the Raikage responds back "hmph" which meant that he was frustrated by Gaaras response but did accept his answer as he did not do anything to Gaara.

    Another thing I wanted to say that Narutobase is to discuss, debate, and yes even to read which you do not unless it is something a troll (like you) found interesting having to do with ridiculous posts about a characters death, homosexuality and or simply defeat. Ive seen way bigger posts than mine and there are people on this forum unlike you who would take the time to read them.
     
         

  17. #67
    Academy Student
    Status
    darkfir87 is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    4
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Once again sasuke been safe.

    You emo haters still havent understant that becuz Sasuke is supposed to fight Naruto he prolly wont loose to any1 until then? It would b lame if he gets beaten by non-factors and after that he fight the super strong Naruto.... Are u guys rly that stupid? =)
     
         

  18. #68
    do you need your neck? squiremarcus's Avatar
    Status
    squiremarcus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    who wants to know?
    Posts
    3,951
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Once again sasuke been safe.

    Quote Originally Posted by darkfir87 View Post
    You emo haters still havent understant that becuz Sasuke is supposed to fight Naruto he prolly wont loose to any1 until then? It would b lame if he gets beaten by non-factors and after that he fight the super strong Naruto.... Are u guys rly that stupid? =)
    we know he won't die. but that doesn't mean that he can kill everybody
     
         

  19. #69
    Academy Student
    Status
    darkfir87 is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    4
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Once again sasuke been safe.

    He is The rival so he has to be strong. Its more interesting that way am i not right?
     
         

  20. #70
    Chidori Chidori602's Avatar
    Status
    Chidori602 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    156
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Once again sasuke been safe.

    if raikage had kept on hitting sasuke, he would of gotten amaterasu all over him and he would of eventually died.
     
         

  21. #71
    bla bla Lovepotion's Avatar
    Status
    Lovepotion is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Amsterdam
    Posts
    1,918
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Once again sasuke been safe.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
    WTF!!!!!!!!!Riekage FTW if it wasn't for gaara sasuke dead with that supper kick
    dont worry gaara's gonna kick hes ass
     
         

Page 3 of 3 « First 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •