Page 2 of 10 « First 123456 ... Last»
    Academy Student
    Status
    Mar 2009
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga 464 Discussion / 465 Predictions

i also agree that his eyes are 2 O.D. when does it catch up with him? when does he go ****ing blind

NINE TAILED FOX RAPES ALL

Academy Student
    Status
    Sep 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by cyborgfranky View Post
    omg how do you people not see this sry if this was mentioned but the double mangekyo is basically how his eyes are like a flower now if you noticed the original sharingan is 3 tears the mangekyo sharingan is when the 3 tears join together forming a triangle of sorts in both eyes and FINALLY as far as we have seen here the DOUBLE MAGEKYO SHARINGAN is what sasuke has how where his pupils are basically both sunflower's no wonder his eyes bleed jesus. for those who dont know MAGEKYO translates to kaleidoscope that thing you looked through as a kid and it changed shapes as you spin it well thats basically what happenes to these peoples eyes....... ummm at what point do the eyes just fall out of there face... cant wait to see what susanoo can do oh and the left eye is amaterasu and the right eye is tsukoyomi the tech itachi used on kikashi where he stabbed him with a sword for 72 hours in .5 seconds of real life in another note only time will tell if sasuke will go blind or not did he ever take itachi's eyes? or did he refuse them ill have to go reread that
    i think he refused itachis eyes. And i believe he cant get them anymore...
    What about madara? What do you think the "Moons eye crest" plan or something is about?

Status
    Aug 2008
    This user has no status.

This was my view from last Manga 463:

Quote:
    Originally Posted by dre2000
    "Alot of you guys may disagree, but i believe that the battle has swung to Sasuke based on the fact that Raikage was too hasty in giving up his arm to the eternal flames. Now that the flame is on him all Sasuke has to do is increase it around him and Raikage is finish. I also agree with someone who posted that Sasuke as improved since the fight with 8 Tails it is evident.

I also believe that the next time Naruto fights we will see an improvement as when he fought Pein he was still a Novice at Sage Mode."

New Post on Manga 464:

Some guy called "NarutoSharingan" spoke about Raikage not loosing his arm.

by: NarutoSharingan
    "Ok no offense man but they didn't show raikage loosing his arm they just showed the arm on fire, and another point he is the damn raikage, they didn't make him the raikage for no reason. seacondly as i have stated before the MS tech. have been out for a long time so i'm preety sure people have developed a way to counter them."

Now that we have seen Raikage loose his arm and almost the battle WHAT NarutoSharingan. I always base my views on what i see not what i hope to happen. What son Speak up What?

Last edited by dre2000; 09-18-2009 at 01:42 AM.

Status
    Aug 2008
    This user has no status.

For my views on this Manga, It is defintely setting up Sasuke as the final villan. I have a feeling that Madara is trying to get Sasuke's Body to be complete it is just that Sasuke as to get to a high level for his plan to work.

Also i don't see Sasuke beating all those Ninja's though he might just do enough to escape or Madara, Naruto will step in. I think Kishi is just hyping up the next Manga i think he will tone down on Sauske next week and even things up with either the Raikage or Garra displaying some new powers. Afterall we have to assume that Garra was also training his ass off.

GOD
    Status
    This user has no status.

for the guy who said Madara couldnt hurt anyone and if u believe tobi is madara , here he is kicking naruto in the face and judging by naruto's facial expression it very much hurt so NarutoBase.net - Read Naruto Manga Online - Naruto - Chapter 383 - Page 1

but anyone Sasuke vs raikage , kazekage and team WOWOWOWOW , i personally think susanno drains a ton of chakra and wont last very long , so being a genious and all i wonder if he believes he can stop 5 shinobo , 2 on kage level then make his way into danzou's roon and fight 3 other kage and team , wowowowowow unless Susanno doesnt use a bit of chakra and he can walk arouund like that for days

Academy Student
    Status
    Mar 2009
    This user has no status.

end of manga naruto kills sasuke hinata ****s naruto and they have little white eyed fox babies the end......... there i just saved you people 2 more years of your life reading this ****ing manga LMAO if that ends up happening now im gonna feel like such a ****

but seriously i agree either madara is gonna try to pull what orochimaru tried to pull on sasuke and speaking of which WTF HAPPENED to kabutorochimaru? i know they fused or some crap like that

Status
    Mar 2009
    This user has no status.

This was a cool chapter. However, I would have liked to see more of Susano'o in this manga. Sasuke has shown great skill, but he did not pawn Raikage. If it had not been for Gaara, Raikage would have probably crushed Sasuke unless he had used Susano'o to block his attack. Susano'o made Itachi nearly invincible and I am sure it also makes Sasuke formidable, but we have not seen all of Raikage's power yet, and therefore we should not assume that due to Sasuke's Susano'o their fight is over. Probably Raikage has a way to counter Susano'o. I assume that Sasuke is now using all of his strength, and that Raikage hasn't. It was shown that after each of Sasuke's tricks Raikage responded with a powerful counter. Now Sasuke is even in worst circumstances because he is facing two kages and their subordinates. Sasuke is on the border line, he is using his last defense. I know Sasuke is awesome, but Sasuke fans should not count on victory just yet. Every good shinobi knows that a fight isn't over until it's over...

Status
    Jun 2009
    This user has no status.

wow double mangekyou...this is terrible.
    the last chapter i was really hyped that maybe sasuke had a chance of dying soon, and how he suddenly gains the third power susanoo...magnificant...

i guess it's in his blood, since uchiha clan is the strongest clan. >_> he himself is nothing special.

Status
    Sep 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Sephirov View Post
    i think he refused itachis eyes. And i believe he cant get them anymore...
    What about madara? What do you think the "Moons eye crest" plan or something is about?

i think madara is going to steal sasukes and itachis eyes and together
    they would make a moon like sharigan cause sasukes already look
    kind like a sun and i wonder why gara still can control sand even though
    he got his biji tooken away

Status
    Oct 2008
    This user has no status.

Wow, been about 2 years since I've posted!

Good chap, while I was reading it, IT hit me; I'm almost CERTAIN I know what Madara's ultimate or main jutsu will be called!

It'll be: Izanagi, イザナギ

Tsukoyomi, Amaterasu, and Susano'o are all Japanese gods, born from the supreme god Izanagi when he washed his right eye, left eye, and nose. The sword of Totsuka, Kusangi, and even that eight headed giant snake b!tch Oro turned into, are ALL from this legend! There's just no WAY kishi wouldn't use the ultimate god for Madara's ultimate Sharingan jutsu! Just watch, 2-3 years, when it's the final fight against Madara, he'll be calling out IZANAGI!!!

and btw, Sasuke is only super strong FOR NOW. He's used more Mangekyo techs in about a month that Itachi used in his entire life, and Itachi went blind. Sasukes gonna lose his eyesight soon, and then lets see him aim Amaterasu BLIND. Hell, he might set HIMSELF on fire!

Demon kunoichi DarkSakuraAngel736's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2009
    Capturing and trading/selling anime characters. shhhh :)
    This user has no status.

I think Sasuke will wind up being saved now more than ever. He was just fighting Raikage and took several damaging hits. Not to mention he used Amaretsu several times, a genjutsu, chidori, a partial Susano'o, and has had the MS activated for most of the fight. This had to have severely drained his chakra and now he has summoned a full Susano'o which probably takes even more chakra. The sand siblings have only launched a few attacks so far and would most likely outlast him and Susano'o. I'm not saying Sasuke is weak but, given what we've seen during the previous fight his low amount of chakra and injuries may cause his defeat.

Status
    Dec 2008
    This user has no status.

I think we will see an awesome fight between sasuke and gaara. most likely gaara has worked with his siblings in fighting together, something like combined attacks of some sort. a good example is raikage and his subordinats. regarding sasuke at one point his chakra must deplete and then you'll see him running. after this war will start at a full scale.

Last edited by firedemon; 09-18-2009 at 03:01 AM.

Status
    Mar 2009
    Working through life

Anime Spoilers!

CHECK THIS OUT!!!
    http://www.gametrailers.com/user-mov...-hinata/314839

trust me take a look its the anime for the last part of chapter 437!!!!

hope they make the the subbs clearer when the full episode comes out!
    anyways let me know whatcha think!!!

and here another with J-man vs. pein and kakashi vs. pein
    http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x8m...tribute_people
    one but this is a music video of the anime still the anime seems to be out already and subbed good news is this might mean there will not be any fillers for a good long while.

Last edited by donnic; 09-18-2009 at 03:34 AM.

Status
    Aug 2009
    This user has no status.

Its good to know that Gaara has grown to be one with emotions now, in one of the pages u actually see him crying...

I cant wait till sasuke goes blind and has to use his brothers eyes.. id be so EASY to kill him when he is blind (obviously).

hehe it'd be funny if he went blind after summoning Susanno..

Sasuke: Gaara this defence is more absolute! *ugh shit im blind*
    Raikage: Kick his ass!

*Sasukes funeral* the end...

Status
    Mar 2009
    Working through life

Quote Originally Posted by Toughdude View Post
    Its good to know that Gaara has grown to be one with emotions now, in one of the pages u actually see him crying...

I cant wait till sasuke goes blind and has to use his brothers eyes.. id be so EASY to kill him when he is blind (obviously).

hehe it'd be funny if he went blind after summoning Susanno..

Sasuke: Gaara this defence is more absolute! *ugh shit im blind*
    Raikage: Kick his ass!

*Sasukes funeral* the end...
    dam that's.....um...cold

Status
    Sep 2008
    This user has no status.

in regard with the double mangekyou

it just means that he needs to use both eyes to perform susanoo

amaretsu is used only with his left eye
    tsukoyomi is used only with his right eye
    susanoo is used by both

Status
    Dec 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by CasualMisfit View Post
    Wow! good chapter... just one thing to add... I'm even MORE convinced that Kankoro's new puppet is Sasori's... uh, "body"...

Sorry bout the shout speech bubble just wanted to try it out
    Nice pick up. I saw that too! I was wondering who else would pick up on that. Kankuro's new puppet is Sasori...100%. I wonder if he has the Kazekage puppet too?

Pretty cool....great chapter. Sasuke is straight evil now...give it up if you think otherwise...Annakin Skywalker all over again.

PLATINUM SAGE ... SHANKS platinum69's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by platinum69 View Post
    What a hoot!! I really enjoyed the Manga of Naruto 464... it was off the hook... rolling with all kinds of action from sand... cloud and Hawk....

I for one thought it was over for the Raikage's leg when he was about to Guillotine drop on Sasuke... dam I wish we got to see what Sasuke had planed for Raikage's leg... Lucky for him Gaara saved his leg by using his sand...

How cool did Gaara look when he appeared... Kazekage and the way he told the Samurai to back off the NINJA will handle this... I was hoping for a statement like this to prove whom might be stronger.... SHINOBI or SAMURAI... Im glad his sand can stop the black fire from spreading...

LMAO when the Raikage chopped his arm off... like WTF... he says "heal me"... "I will beat Sasuke this time"... what would have happened if his legs got burnt...

I think this Susano'o is a much more evil version then what Itachi had... looks more demon like, were Itachi's looked more like a Knight...

I hope it will take full Shape...

What did Sasuke mean by "Only those who control the double Mangekyo can use this power"

did he mean he has EMS or it about to activate it... that he has MS in both eyes...

NEXT MANGA:

* I hope to see more of "Sasuke's" Susano'o more action...

* Killerbee maybe

* Whats happening with Sakura and Shikamaru

* Will Naruto make it to the Kage summit...

* Naruto will tell Kakashi about Itachi's gift.

RANDOM:

If Itachi was so good then why didnt he help Kakashi out... could he have been the one to teach him MS?

I wish they introduced a character who is Tsunde's student (like Naruto to Kakashi... The 4th to J-man) but we havent seen him yet because Lady Hokage used him to work off her debt to other people... the millions she owed... he would have a body like the Raikage and tsunde's strength... with killer unseen justu which will rock our worlds... oooh yeah was it good for you, like it was good for me kind of jutsu....

TWIST: What if Hinata gets so jealous about Naruto and Sakura that she goes and joins Sasuke... OK...OK I'll stop smoking that shiiiit... what was I thinking... cant stop.

repost...

The Manga is AWESOME!!! I hope Sasuke powers up more and more...

So that would mean Naruto would have to get stronger and stronger...

and Kishi would make more and more manga's...

Well as far as villains go... they normally get things handed to them...with out having to earn it... I dont see why Sasuke is any different...

WHY ARE YOU ALL REALLY ANGRY AT SASUKE? I KNOW.... BECAUSE HE DIDNT RUN BACK HOME TO NARUTO AND THEY NEVER KISSED AND MADE UP!!!

People dont get so worked up about a character...

AND NEVER QUESTION KISHI WORK AGAIN!!!!

If you dont like the way the manga is going... make your own!!

Thank you come again!

Status
    Dec 2008
    This user has no status.

Re: Anime Spoilers!

Quote Originally Posted by donnic View Post
    CHECK THIS OUT!!!
    Naruto Shippuuden. Hinata =Vs= Pein

trust me take a look its the anime for the last part of chapter 437!!!!

hope they make the the subbs clearer when the full episode comes out!
    anyways let me know whatcha think!!!

and here another with J-man vs. pein and kakashi vs. pein
    Dailymotion - Pein tribute - une vido Amis et Famille
    one but this is a music video of the anime still the anime seems to be out already and subbed good news is this might mean there will not be any fillers for a good long while.
    These are really cool...but fan made...not actual official anime. Really cool tho.

Status
    Mar 2009
    Working through life

Re: Anime Spoilers!

Quote Originally Posted by KazeFox1 View Post
    These are really cool...but fan made...not actual official anime. Really cool tho.
    really???? the voices sounds JUST LIKE the guys who play naruto pein and hinata.........may i ask how you know becuse I'm sorta gonna disagree with you for now. really if you dont mind explain how they got the voices in if it really is fan created i saw on the credits about be edited but i figured that may be he or she added the subbs for us.

Last edited by donnic; 09-18-2009 at 04:29 AM.

Academy Student
    Status
    Sep 2009
    This user has no status.

raikagay is a lit weaking tht sucks nd neds to go home crying al tha way on shi's nd dari's sholder

Status
    Dec 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Itachi Sama View Post
    This was a cool chapter. However, I would have liked to see more of Susano'o in this manga. Sasuke has shown great skill, but he did not pawn Raikage. If it had not been for Gaara, Raikage would have probably crushed Sasuke unless he had used Susano'o to block his attack. Susano'o made Itachi nearly invincible and I am sure it also makes Sasuke formidable, but we have not seen all of Raikage's power yet, and therefore we should not assume that due to Sasuke's Susano'o their fight is over. Probably Raikage has a way to counter Susano'o. I assume that Sasuke is now using all of his strength, and that Raikage hasn't. It was shown that after each of Sasuke's tricks Raikage responded with a powerful counter. Now Sasuke is even in worst circumstances because he is facing two kages and their subordinates. Sasuke is on the border line, he is using his last defense. I know Sasuke is awesome, but Sasuke fans should not count on victory just yet. Every good shinobi knows that a fight isn't over until it's over...
    I'll second tht!!!!! the fight is not even close to being over....... Raikage along with Gara n company....... way too strong.... It doesNOT matter how strong saske has gotten..... Defeating on 2 kages at this level..... just dont c it happenin!!!!!!! Beside Raikage almost killed saske if gara hadnt interfered---thts another thin the he also would have gotton hurt in the process!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by teetooktier View Post
    Wow, been about 2 years since I've posted!

Good chap, while I was reading it, IT hit me; I'm almost CERTAIN I know what Madara's ultimate or main jutsu will be called!

It'll be: Izanagi, イザナギ

Tsukoyomi, Amaterasu, and Susano'o are all Japanese gods, born from the supreme god Izanagi when he washed his right eye, left eye, and nose. The sword of Totsuka, Kusangi, and even that eight headed giant snake b!tch Oro turned into, are ALL from this legend! There's just no WAY kishi wouldn't use the ultimate god for Madara's ultimate Sharingan jutsu! Just watch, 2-3 years, when it's the final fight against Madara, he'll be calling out IZANAGI!!!

and btw, Sasuke is only super strong FOR NOW. He's used more Mangekyo techs in about a month that Itachi used in his entire life, and Itachi went blind. Sasukes gonna lose his eyesight soon, and then lets see him aim Amaterasu BLIND. Hell, he might set HIMSELF on fire!
    welcome bak mate..... n nice info on the source of Kishis source of naming the sharingan techs!!!

Quote Originally Posted by KazeFox1 View Post
    Nice pick up. I saw that too! I was wondering who else would pick up on that. Kankuro's new puppet is Sasori...100%. I wonder if he has the Kazekage puppet too?

Pretty cool....great chapter. Sasuke is straight evil now...give it up if you think otherwise...Annakin Skywalker all over again.
    I dont like this..... Hope saske doent end up like skywalker!!!!!!

Status
    Dec 2008
    This user has no status.

repost...
    Nice Pic mate!!!!! as always.... where do u find these pics??????

Status
    Jul 2008
    Somewhere in the shadows waiting for an attack
    This user has no status.

OMG nice chapter. It seems so dark nd gloomy. When in the heck gaara nd them start fighting sasuke. Sasuke is so dark nd evil now. I dont know what type of training naruto gon have to do to compete with sasuke because all these jutsus sasuke be doing nd all them shadow clones naruto be doing aint gon be even because if naruto was to fight sauske right now he would loose nd it seems sasuke can beable to control the nine tail fox also...Man oh man naruto shippuuden manga is gettin so cool

Status
    Jan 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by EternalUchihaSasuke View Post
    sasuke pwns all
    I KNOW RITE WE TRYED TO TELL THEM ETERNAL BUT THEY DIDNT WANT TO LISTEN.... so now that sasuke has pwned raikage an nobody can hit him he's too powerful hahah??? omg but if he would've gotten his ass kicked then yall would be sayin i told you soo.... dude haha sasuke uchihah is nothing to be takin lightly he's not overpowered he has his brothers moves an he's going to master them point blank... to all those sasuke haters who said he couldnt win an he would get killed n need some help YOU WERE ALL WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG HAHAAHA aye eternal i bet even now that sasuke has proved them wrong they still gonna try to find somthing wrong with sasuke to talk about him... haha but its ok cuz all ima say in return is he can pwn any of there fav. ninja anyday!!! except for naruto an madara so wat now sasuke haters haha lets have another sasuke argument now... lol