Status
    Aug 2010
    Come back Antonio!

[GRPT Xmas battle] McRazor

Reason for injury: Official tournament battle
    Description of Injury Restricted chakra flow due to (Hakke Sanbyakurokujyuuisshisa) - 8 Trigrams 361 Strikes
    Type: Not sure
    Severity: Not sure
    Link to the thread injury occurred in: http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=296677
    Link to the biography that is injured: http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=280095

Status
    Aug 2011
    So I heard you liked planting
    zucchini in the backyard

Re: [GRPT Xmas battle] McRazor

*Le bald nurse appears, running out to check on the new patient that arrived in the hospital* :3

Of course, the bald nurse was more handsome than the patient now lying, wounded, on the hospital bed. I, the bald nurse, carefully examine the patient as I placed my hands close to the patient's body, channelling my chakra into his body as I use it as a medium to 'scout', and gather information about the patient's wounds. As the chakra processes the information and carries it back from the body, I gather the information and take note to myself the patient's injury.

"Got struck hard all over his body, possibly a close-combat brawl with a Hyuga, which possibly explains the reason why all his chakra pathways are blocked. Gentle Fist users these days...

*With that, I move on to give my information about the patient to the doctors*

Status
    Aug 2010
    Leaf's one and only <3

Re: [GRPT Xmas battle] McRazor

*runs medical chakra through your system, enhancing the recovery*

(Shousen No Jutsu) Mystical Palm Technique
    Chakra:N/A
    Damage: N/A
    Range:Close
    Description:A basic medical jutsu used to heal another shinobi or the medical-nin after being inflicted a basic outer or internal injury Heals both minor internal and external wounds // Chakra Drain 2% per 3% stamina healed for external injuries // Chakra Drain 2% per 1% stamina healed for internal injuries
    [Up to a maximum of 100% chakra per post]

you are good to go