Page 2 of 4 « First 1234 Last»
    No Madara&Shodaime?No war Shodaime's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Status?? Ditz Nutz in ur face

Re: Sasuke pwns all. lol!!

Quote Originally Posted by EternalUchihaSasuke View Post
    eat this sasuke haters. yall talked all that noise and yet sasuke is raping the raikage, his two jounin, gaara and his 2 jounin at once. get some

FAILED!! come again he haven't touch anybody. if it wasn't for gaara reikage smashed is ass on the floor already ,and make him eat dirt..

恋愛勇者 - Renai Yuusha. Last Arcanum's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
    FAILED!! come again he haven't touch anybody. if it wasn't for gaara reikage smashed is ass on the floor already ,and make him eat dirt..

Read my posts please? It is above yours.

Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dead

Re: Sasuke is weak.

It's simply that he focuses too much. When he has a focus, he'll do whatever it takes to achieve it, he doesn't care what he has to do, simply because he feels it's what he must do. You're saying it like Sasuke never thinks and like he didn't know that Orochimaru, for example, was trying to use him. He knew, and it was nothing that Orochimaru said that made him want to go, it was that he wanted to kill Itachi. Btw, there's also the curse seal which isn't just a simple, "Hey, mind coming with me?" Orochimaru said himself that Sasuke would come, so it's a temptation added to what he already had. But if Sasuke was as easily persuaded as you make it seem, then he would've been back at Konoha looooong ago, heck, he probably never would've left.

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Retired. RIP

Quote Originally Posted by Riku.. View Post
    It's simply that he focuses too much. When he has a focus, he'll do whatever it takes to achieve it, he doesn't care what he has to do, simply because he feels it's what he must do. You're saying it like Sasuke never thinks and like he didn't know that Orochimaru, for example, was trying to use him. He knew, and it was nothing that Orochimaru said that made him want to go, it was that he wanted to kill Itachi. Btw, there's also the curse seal which isn't just a simple, "Hey, mind coming with me?" Orochimaru said himself that Sasuke would come, so it's a temptation added to what he already had. But if Sasuke was as easily persuaded as you make it seem, then he would've been back at Konoha looooong ago, heck, he probably never would've left.
    Yea, what im saying is, sasuke, sasukes mind is weak, he lets it get controlled to easily.
    Naruto was somehow weak too, when he lost control to kyuubi, but it was when he was in high emotional state, but he regained control after a bit, but sasuke isnt going to change for a while.

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: how the hell sasuke learn how to use susano

i dont think that he had to learn, just to learn how to activate the ms. he already had it, because itachi gave it to him.

Status
    May 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Revan View Post
    i dont think that he had to learn, just to learn how to activate the ms. he already had it, because itachi gave it to him.
    but still u need to practice he use amaretsu for the second time and he was better that itachi

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Retired. RIP

Juuken, all you are doing is pointing out our mistakes, why dont you point out the biggest mistake of all, sasuke didnt pwn anyone besides samurais and one of raikages jonin with his genjutsu.
    So saying that sasuke pwns all, is as wrong as it'll ever get.

Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dead

Quote Originally Posted by Namikaze Naruto View Post
    Yea, what im saying is, sasuke, sasukes mind is weak, he lets it get controlled to easily.
    Naruto was somehow weak too, when he lost control to kyuubi, but it was when he was in high emotional state, but he regained control after a bit, but sasuke isnt going to change for a while.
    It's funny, Kishi had to have done this purposely, and it's pretty obvious:

Sasuke barely cares for anything, shows no emotion except for about maybe 3 chapters where he had a big "break down" and focuses on only one thing and does whatever it takes. This is his downfall because whatever it takes MEANS whatever it takes and then some.

Naruto cares for everything you can possibly imagine, has emotions that I've never even heard of () and focuses, but knows when to stop, sometimes he stops too soon. His downfall is this because when all of those built up emotions burst out, which happens a lot lol, he unconciously does things out of the Kyuubi. Also, when those emotions come, he turns into Sasuke as in doing whatever it takes to get something done. After Pein injured Hinata, and destroyed the village, Naruto would've killed him even if he was Nagato. It wasn't until after the battle that he actually calmed down and actually wanted to talk. But if Pein was Nagato and Nagato was fighting Naruto, Naruto would've blindly killed him.

So in a sense, you're right, both of them are emotionally weak, but in very different ways. Sasuke, because those emotions are near absent and bottled up, and Naruto, because they're overflowing.

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by fmcande View Post
    but still u need to practice he use amaretsu for the second time and he was better that itachi
    he already had a high developed sharingan before he got ms, and now has a ms with up to 6 techs.
    second we dont know what itachi really could do, because we never saw him on full power. im not the guy who says that he would've beat sasuke in their battle with ease, but his condition was already very bad.

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Retired. RIP

Quote Originally Posted by Riku.. View Post
    It's funny, Kishi had to have done this purposely, and it's pretty obvious:

Sasuke barely cares for anything, shows no emotion except for about maybe 3 chapters where he had a big "break down" and focuses on only one thing and does whatever it takes. This is his downfall because whatever it takes MEANS whatever it takes and then some.

Naruto cares for everything you can possibly imagine, has emotions that I've never even heard of () and focuses, but knows when to stop, sometimes he stops too soon. His downfall is this because when all of those built up emotions burst out, which happens a lot lol, he unconciously does things out of the Kyuubi. Also, when those emotions come, he turns into Sasuke as in doing whatever it takes to get something done. After Pein injured Hinata, and destroyed the village, Naruto would've killed him even if he was Nagato. It wasn't until after the battle that he actually calmed down and actually wanted to talk. But if Pein was Nagato and Nagato was fighting Naruto, Naruto would've blindly killed him.

So in a sense, you're right, both of them are emotionally weak, but in very different ways. Sasuke, because those emotions are near absent and bottled up, and Naruto, because they're overflowing.
    Thats kishis lesson to all the kids in the world, become like naruto, care about your friends, protect them, dont go overboard, control your emotions, dont become like sasuke...
    He went wrong somewhere, when people became fan of sasuke. :D He is cool and strong and all, but he is fighting for all the wrong reasons.

Status
    May 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Revan View Post
    he already had a high developed sharingan before he got ms, and now has a ms with up to 6 techs.
    second we dont know what itachi really could do, because we never saw him on full power. im not the guy who says that he would've beat sasuke in their battle with ease, but his condition was already very bad.
    kishi is making sasuke the world smartest ninja in naruto. naruto had to practice for everything even thou he has the demon inside . but sasuke he can learn a technic and use it with out practice not fair lol

Last edited by fmcande; 09-17-2009 at 10:57 PM.

Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

it's not a matter of learning to use it in my opinion. I think once you attain Mangekyou Sharingan, you have access to all the MS techniques right away. It might be a bit slow at first, but you have them regardless. Plus, Sasuke said a few chapters back there was something he wanted to try

Status
    May 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Chakra View Post
    it's not a matter of learning to use it in my opinion. I think once you attain Mangekyou Sharingan, you have access to all the MS techniques right away. It might be a bit slow at first, but you have them regardless. Plus, Sasuke said a few chapters back there was something he wanted to try
    ok let said that he active ms right ....he needs to practice anyways .

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Why do u think Saskue is going the wrong path?? u think he is going in the wrong path becasue u see it in ur personal view but put ur self in his place seeing ur mother and father dead infront of u and all the people u care about and lived with all dead and the one responsible was his brother later after he kills his brother he finds out the truth thats a torchering life trust me if u were in his place u would go insane. Then he decides to take out his revenge and anger on the konoha elders and Danzo and anyone in the way would be elimnated!! Im not a fan of Saskue but the dude has a horrible life and u gotta gve him a breack life isnt always perfect!!

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    We Do Not Sow

Quote Originally Posted by EternalUchihaSasuke View Post
    ask kishi

That directly translates to "I have no idea what I'm talking about, but I'm making stuff up with no proof so I'm just going to make childish remarks when someone proves me wrong."

Amaterasu has not shown the ability to act as a physical barrier. It sets things on fire. Had the Amaterasu set Raikage's leg on fire, the leg would have continued. It would have put a hole in Sasuke's chest. Why do you think Raikage was upset that Gaara intervened? Because Gaara saved his life? No. Because Gaara saved Sasuke's life.

No Madara&Shodaime?No war Shodaime's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Status?? Ditz Nutz in ur face

Quote Originally Posted by Namikaze Naruto View Post
    Juuken, all you are doing is pointing out our mistakes, why dont you point out the biggest mistake of all, sasuke didnt pwn anyone besides samurais and one of raikages jonin with his genjutsu.
    So saying that sasuke pwns all, is as wrong as it'll ever get.
    I know that's why i didn't even bother to quotes him.
    I dont now why they can admit the fact that sasuke is still a loser with a lot of a hatred. sasuke doesn't do a thing yet .seriousy if gaara didn't block reikage kick,sasuke should had be handicap by now, now that reikage should have break throught susano,sasuke should have burn aswell by is own amateratsu.

Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dead

Quote Originally Posted by wa7ed_56eer View Post
    Why do u think Saskue is going the wrong path?? u think he is going in the wrong path becasue u see it in ur personal view but put ur self in his place seeing ur mother and father dead infront of u and all the people u care about and lived with all dead and the one responsible was his brother later after he kills his brother he finds out the truth thats a torchering life trust me if u were in his place u would go insane. Then he decides to take out his revenge and anger on the konoha elders and Danzo and anyone in the way would be elimnated!! Im not a fan of Saskue but the dude has a horrible life and u gotta gve him a breack life isnt always perfect!!
    As much as I agree with you, that's arguement is really overused now. EVERYONE says it in defense of Sasuke, and I'm a fan of Sasuke, but that excuse simply isn't enough anymore. Many people had horrible childhoods, they all had ways of dealing with it, Sasuke simply decided to go about it the wrong way.

Naruto, for example, never even knew his parents, and for many years, it was just a big free-for-all for him. The only person that did care was Jiriya, but he still hadn't acknowledged him for many years after his birth. Both of them are tough, Naruto never knew what it was like, and Sasuke did know, but he had it taken from him. I can't say which is worse, but both are horrible undeniably.

Gaara, as a more recently reminded example, was really never cared for (besides his mother I think) and one of the people he thought did care about him, had attempted to kill him simply because of something that was completely out of his control. Thus, he was treated the same as Naruto, but for even longer, and in an even worse way. Naruto forced himself to be acknowledged by others, Gaara dealt with it quitely, which made it even worse for him.

Many others have had horrible childhoods, so right now, it's not a good enough excuse for what Sasuke has done.

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

at the end of the day the match was stop meaning no win for anyone Sasuke was baddy beaten up but he still standing if gaara never stop the fight we just dont know this thread is jus fanboy loving & hateboy hating it just another cycle of hate thread all this is what ifs we just dont know what was going to happen it's just predictions & theories get over it all of u

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Modbanhammer! saraisthebest

Raikage VS Sasuke: discussion, ideas, comments

The manga section is over flooded again with new interesting theories after the latest manga chapter.
    Please, use this thread here to discuss and comment on this fight.
    If you have a new theory please proceed by creating a new thread, but keep the discussion and the comments here.

Thank you ^^

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by fmcande View Post
    ok let said that he active ms right ....he needs to practice anyways .
    if it would be his own tech yes, but it isnt, it's itachis. normally you develop your techs, and if you are teached you develop them in a faster way. but sasuke simply got them as complete tech and therefore needs no training

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Retired. RIP

Alright, he knew that the konoha elders were responsible for what happend to uchiha right? The why the hell did he join akatsuki, and fought 8 tails, he could just go straight for konoha, and kill danzou, tell naruto about what happend, because thats what true friends are for. If naruto knew it, he would help sasuke kill danzou, and that goes for the rest of the friends of sasuke, they would help him too. He chose the path by joining akatsuki, and also, naruto could forgive pain for killing jiraiya, the only family naruto ever had. sasuke should try forgiveness too, but again... danzou is a real a**hole, so its ok to kill him.

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i think that sasuke is at the point that hes going to get too big headed because of his strength and abilities and its going to get him killed and the best example is the fight at the moment

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Modbanhammer! saraisthebest

~Merged 4 threads and 54 posts.

please stay on topic everyone and avoid useless posts like "sasuke pwns" or "sasuke sucks"

Thank you ^^

Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dead

Quote Originally Posted by Hiroki View Post
    i think that sasuke is at the point that hes going to get too big headed because of his strength and abilities and its going to get him killed and the best example is the fight at the moment
    Possibly, but even when Sasuke did seem cocky, he never did it to the point where he almost died because of it, if he almost died it was usually because of other reasons. Even when he went the second stage of the curse mark for the first time, he was still fighting his hardest with it, he thought he was at the peak of his strength then like he did now, but he didn't go easy on Naruto either because of it.

Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Sakura View Post
    I've said it before and I'll say it again...

to put it simply... a boy hiding in a box of steel does not make him stronger than the bullies trying to get at him. get it right. understand what being strong really means please.

this is a really unintelligent thread.
    yes but boy in box of steel has small holes that normal bullets cant come thru so he can shot back at them with his own new bullets