Page 3 of 4 « First 1234 Last»
    Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Sasuke is weak.

Quote Originally Posted by Riku.. View Post
    Possibly, but even when Sasuke did seem cocky, he never did it to the point where he almost died because of it, if he almost died it was usually because of other reasons. Even when he went the second stage of the curse mark for the first time, he was still fighting his hardest with it, he thought he was at the peak of his strength then like he did now, but he didn't go easy on Naruto either because of it.
    but i dont think that this is the same since Sasuke is using the MS and fighting two kages and jounins as well and since we can tell that his eyes are going to fail at some point (all the blood) sasuke isnt going to go down without a fight

恋愛勇者 - Renai Yuusha. Last Arcanum's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Sasuke is weak.

Quote Originally Posted by Namikaze Naruto View Post
    Juuken, all you are doing is pointing out our mistakes, why dont you point out the biggest mistake of all, sasuke didnt pwn anyone besides samurais and one of raikages jonin with his genjutsu.
    So saying that sasuke pwns all, is as wrong as it'll ever get.
    I never stated Sasuke "pwned" Raikage or anyone for that matter but rather wanted people to at least acknowledge that Sasuke has been dealing with Raikage and co. with the best of his abilities. Raikage is one of the strongest people I've seen in the Naruto universe and Sasuke still is in the fight. Remember, just as you can portray Gaara interfering to save Sasuke other people have their point of view and can see it as if Gaara came to save Raikage. I personally see it as if Gaara came to stop the two from farther hurting themselves not to "save" Sasuke. You guys have to proof in saying that the sharp spiked Amaterasu couldn't cut flesh as Sasuke's Chidori release sharp spear is made of pure elemental chakra was able to cut flesh easily and it isn't a solid in reality. Naruto defys reality because when an element is manipulated into something sharp it usually attains that property of a solid. I'm not saying that I'm correct and you aren't but instead trying to get you guys to see my point of view, everyone is different and tends to see things differently.

Quote Originally Posted by Nanaki View Post
    That directly translates to "I have no idea what I'm talking about, but I'm making stuff up with no proof so I'm just going to make childish remarks when someone proves me wrong."

Amaterasu has not shown the ability to act as a physical barrier. It sets things on fire. Had the Amaterasu set Raikage's leg on fire, the leg would have continued. It would have put a hole in Sasuke's chest. Why do you think Raikage was upset that Gaara intervened? Because Gaara saved his life? No. Because Gaara saved Sasuke's life.
    Eternal said "ask Kishi" and I read that as him saying "Ask Kishimoto the creator of Naruto how he decided to make shinobi defy reality by making a non solid object able to be manipulated into a weapon with solid like characteristics. I know the flames have yet to shown this feature but I don't think you should look down on this possibility as Sasuke has already made electricity into a sword like object once before.

Alright, he knew that the konoha elders were responsible for what happend to uchiha right? The why the hell did he join akatsuki, and fought 8 tails, he could just go straight for konoha, and kill danzou, tell naruto about what happend, because thats what true friends are for. If naruto knew it, he would help sasuke kill danzou, and that goes for the rest of the friends of sasuke, they would help him too. He chose the path by joining Akatsuki, and also, naruto could forgive pain for killing jiraiya, the only family naruto ever had. sasuke should try forgiveness too, but again... danzou is a real a**hole, so its ok to kill him.
    I think Sasuke may be using Akatsuki as he used Orochimaru before in the past; of course it may not be and actually could be the opposite but as I said there is always a possibility Sasuke can be using them and to make it seem convining he needs to follow and go along with what they order him to do. Sasuke knows about Madara and he should be on Sasuke's hitlist. If Sasuke is in fact using them to obtain power then its obvious the reason in why he did joined them in the first place. Overall, I agree with you Namikaze in that of Sasuke is extracting revenge in the wrong way and he should instead attempt to do it the right way but Sasuke isn't one to give into others easily in my opinion because if he was as Riku said before that people from Konoha would've convinced him to stay if he could in fact be cracked. Even Madara said he was a hard one to manipulate.

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    We Do Not Sow

Re: Raikage VS Sasuke: discussion, ideas, comments

Eternal said "ask Kishi" and I read that as him saying "Ask Kishimoto the creator of Naruto how he decided to make shinobi defy reality by making a non solid object able to be manipulated into a weapon with solid like characteristics. I know the flames have yet to shown this feature but I don't think you should look down on this possibility as Sasuke has already made electricity into a sword like object once before.
    The keep part of your post is "I know the flames have yet to shown this feature". Its possible that hes correct and the flames can do that. But hes speaking as though its a fact, and then when asked to support it he says "Ask Kishi". I just see that as an admission that he can't back up his statement.

Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Nanaki View Post
    The keep part of your post is "I know the flames have yet to shown this feature". Its possible that hes correct and the flames can do that. But hes speaking as though its a fact, and then when asked to support it he says "Ask Kishi". I just see that as an admission that he can't back up his statement.
    Yes, you are correct. But I don't want people to dismiss this as a possibility because it isn't farfetched. Many people are telling me their opinions and not acknowledging mine.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Modbanhammer! saraisthebest

Just cleaned the thread and this is a warning for all of you who like to make posts like "sasuke pwns", "sasuke got pwned", "lmao rofl loooolz".
    Next time i will see a post like this one, i will start spreading infractions.

On topic now, i really don't get why this is a matter of such debate. For me it was clear, if Gaara hadn't stepped in, Sasuke would be at least unable to move and Raikage would have lost a leg. Now, last time i checked if someone has only one leg and chakra left to fight and the other one is handicapped on the ground, unable to move, the one leg man wins. As simple as that.
    I really don't get what some people don't get here. Sasuke is an awesome character, with a strong background history and yes,he is super strong but that doesn't mean he is the strongest of all, criticism about the characters should be welcomed, when there are valid arguments. And about Sasuke there are valid arguments.
    And another thing; Some of you guys keep saying that Sasuke is motivated by his hatred cause he didn't know the truth until Madara told him a story -which we aren't sure it is true by the way- and now seeks revenge.
    We understand him cause he has suffered, but wait a second, Raikage above all lost a brother and then as a Kage 2 bijuus from his village. In the first case by a person -Sasuke- who was never harmed by Killer Bee and in the second by Akatsuki a bunch of undying criminals.
    Don't know about you, but i can really connect and understand Raikage more than Sasuke.

Unbeatable Missing Nin EternalUchihaSasuke's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

sasuke rapes anyone who stands in his path of vengeance

Senior Member NineTailedSharingan's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I DECLARE FROM NOW ON THAT THE BIGGEST SASUKE FANBOY IS AWARDED TO

EternalUchihaSasuke

omg this dude takes it on with everyone if it goes about sasuke... :mad:

Grand Master Thirdwave Thirdwave's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ♦ Rei-chan ♦ View Post
    Just cleaned the thread and this is a warning for all of you who like to make posts like "sasuke pwns", "sasuke got pwned", "lmao rofl loooolz".
    Next time i will see a post like this one, i will start spreading infractions.

On topic now, i really don't get why this is a matter of such debate. For me it was clear, if Gaara hadn't stepped in, Sasuke would be at least unable to move and Raikage would have lost a leg. Now, last time i checked if someone has only one leg and chakra left to fight and the other one is handicapped on the ground, unable to move, the one leg man wins. As simple as that.
    I really don't get what some people don't get here. Sasuke is an awesome character, with a strong background history and yes,he is super strong but that doesn't mean he is the strongest of all, criticism about the characters should be welcomed, when there are valid arguments. And about Sasuke there are valid arguments.
    And another thing; Some of you guys keep saying that Sasuke is motivated by his hatred cause he didn't know the truth until Madara told him a story -which we aren't sure it is true by the way- and now seeks revenge.
    We understand him cause he has suffered, but wait a second, Raikage above all lost a brother and then as a Kage 2 bijuus from his village. In the first case by a person -Sasuke- who was never harmed by Killer Bee and in the second by Akatsuki a bunch of undying criminals.
    Don't know about you, but i can really connect and understand Raikage more than Sasuke.
    ^ I have to agree with this. Even if Gaara had not stepped in I have a feeling that both parties would have lost I don't believe that the Raikage could have survived with out his leg with already losing a arm, and Sasuke wouldn't have survived with his ribs being crushed.
    People need to start looking at both sides of the story instead of staying on one side of this topic.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

you guys awesome, you made Rei-chan to post her opinions here. hehehehe

this fight is not totally over yet, if you decide by team points, hawk team lost the fight. sasuke vs raikage=raikage won before gaara showed up. i called raikage won because raikage was doing offensive (on top) while sasuke on defensive (on the ground) + his mouth was bleeding.

i got this idea because i love to watch boxing and mma. hehehehe

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by EternalUchihaSasuke View Post
    sasuke rapes anyone who stands in his path of vengeance
    it depends, he "may"...

i say "may" coz he is only fighting 2 kages + 3 jonins and he is already using his third MS power. "If" sasuke will out of chakra after this fight and his third MS power is gone, don't forget, Danzo and his bodyguard are waiting their chances.

but Tobi and black aloe vera man are still there.

Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

To farther my theory Sasuke's new usage of Amaterasu is in fact what Ive said before a shield of flames called Enton: Kagetsuchi. Tsuchi translates to earth/soil which are solid in reality.

Naruto 464 page 12 | One Manga

Sasuke uses Amaterasu to block Gaara's sand, the same sand that Gaara used to block Raikage. Enton seems as if its an extremely durable version of Amaterasu and I believe could've easily repelled Raikage's earlier kick. Why would Sasuke use something that wouldn't save him in the end? Gaara clearly states that if the Raikage would've continued his earlier attack the black flames would harm him farther and didn't say anything about Sasuke being hurt in the process so we cannot say he came to "save" Sasuke. To me it seems as if Gaara came to aid Raikage in that moment or simply broke up the fight to speak to Sasuke. I don't want people to think Im making Sasuke seem as if he is god but rather trying to get you to understand my point of view. I've acknowledge others opinions and they do seem logical, but so does mine. If Sasuke would've died from that impact what is the point in making him fight against Naruto once more? Everyone is assuming that Sasuke's still incomplete version of Susanoo doesn't have offensive abilities but who knows? Sasuke's new Susanoo looks different from Itachi's and is growing flesh and muscles. I think its honestly to early to say Sasuke can't defend/be on par with his current opponents and I believe if he was starting to run low on Chakra Karin would've said something on the fourth panel.

Naruto 464 page 17 | One Manga

In my opinion Sasuke has had some sort of training since the fight with Kirabi as Juugo stated "Is this what he wanted to try out?" making it seem as if this isn't the first time Sasuke has used this technique(s) and rather wants to test it out after inventing them. All Im trying to say is just as you wouldn't count out Naruto don't count out his rival Sasuke.Just because Sasuke is bloody doesn't mean it is entirely from Raikage and co. his own abilities cause him to bleed. Naruto has taken beatings in his fight and isn't looked down upon. Whether you choose to listen to me is your choice and if you do thanks for acknowledging my post.

Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm every kind of demon, kid.

Re: Sasuke pwns all. lol!!

Quote Originally Posted by Degrees View Post
    at the end of the day the match was stop meaning no win for anyone Sasuke was baddy beaten up but he still standing if gaara never stop the fight we just dont know this thread is jus fanboy loving & hateboy hating it just another cycle of hate thread all this is what ifs we just dont know what was going to happen it's just predictions & theories get over it all of u
    We could actually make mostly accurate predictions.

One, the fight isn't over yet,

Two, Sasuke's Amaterasu spikes probably create a solid wall of flame. Raikage's leg would have been burnt off.
    And though he is a Kage, I doubt he can fight with both an arm and a leg missing.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not criticising the Raikage. He probably had better techniques.

And, instead of hating the thread, why dont yo post a view instead ?

Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

sasuke pwned the raikage and one of his jounin, now he is about to pwn gaara and his 2 weaklings along with the new dude with the ugly sword

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Sasuke pwns all. lol!!

I see alot of scratches on him there, and alot of blood comming out of his mouth, do u need more proof?

Not only he, whole team taka were fighting the samurais and raikage and his jounins, only thing sasuke has done, is damage to the samurais, and given raikage a little superficial wound, thats it.
    Raikage, and his jounins on the other hand, pwned jugo and suigetsu, and raikage would have pwned sasuke on the cost of his leg, if gaara hadnt stopped him.
    Now, how will sasuke pwn all of them, when he will be lying on the floor begging for someone to give him some chakra a couple pages into next chapter?

PS: A little bonus.

Go mow some yards, b*tch
    please excuse my language, but i seem to be unable to debate properly. my apologies

Last edited by Ragnaroc; 09-21-2009 at 04:03 AM. Reason: can't play nice with others

Academy Student
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Im a Sasuke fan and i really dont understant why in the **** the 80% of the watchers hate Sasuke so much badly. Is it becuz he left konoha village and lolNaruto behind and u guys got too sad about our lil hero's feelings and u havent stop crying since then...? Or is it becuz he wants revenge?

Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I personally beleive that sasuke is gonna kick asses. Susanoo fused with amaterasu, c'mon! Nothing can possbily survive that. Raikage lost one of his arms, that's it. No more hand-signs unless he learns like haku to make 'em with one hand. The jounins are no match for sasuke. Seriously, do they stand a chance?

the only one wiht posibilites is gaara. Who can do the ultimate shukkaku defence and halberd. If he made them into a hand-held versions he owns. He may calmly block amaterasu and maybe pierce susanoo(I highly doubt that though).

Anyways madara will come to the battle when sasuke can't keep up susanoo and save him. but there WILL be a incredible battle between susanoo and gaara.

Of course...If sasuke's susanoo has the yata mirror and totsuka sword...I'm afraid to say all the kages will die...

Banned
    Status
    Sep 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

it is not sasuke tech
    we have seen and kishi has proved that every mangekyu sharinan user has his own ablities

but we havn't seen any of sasuke yet
    why

because naruto is too much strong right now

and kishi loves sasuke
    and to counter naruto
    sasuke must be ultra strong too

that's why kishi made that setup of fight to show sasuke's powers
    also give sasuke all the MS TECH OF ITACHI

also kishi able to make suspense what are SASUKE MS TECH

kishi really sucks

Lord Orochimaru TheTrueJutsuMaster's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

pfffffff he didn't do shit, he had to summon another being to help him because him in his own abilities couldn't take out Raikage.

Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by The Seven-Scaled boy View Post
    I personally beleive that sasuke is gonna kick asses. Susanoo fused with amaterasu, c'mon! Nothing can possbily survive that. Raikage lost one of his arms, that's it. No more hand-signs unless he learns like haku to make 'em with one hand. The jounins are no match for sasuke. Seriously, do they stand a chance?

the only one wiht posibilites is gaara. Who can do the ultimate shukkaku defence and halberd. If he made them into a hand-held versions he owns. He may calmly block amaterasu and maybe pierce susanoo(I highly doubt that though).

Anyways madara will come to the battle when sasuke can't keep up susanoo and save him. but there WILL be a incredible battle between susanoo and gaara.

Of course...If sasuke's susanoo has the yata mirror and totsuka sword...I'm afraid to say all the kages will die...
    gaara cant do anything shukaku related he lost it remember. so gaara stands no chance either. plus when sasuke was a kid he pwned gaara

Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

sasuke has his own sasuno, his own tsukyomi and his own manipulation of amaterasu. thats to the person who said what are sasuke's own techniques

do you need your neck? squiremarcus's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

gaara cant do anything shukaku related he lost it remember. so gaara stands no chance either. plus when sasuke was a kid he pwned gaara
    well he hit gaara and then gaara pwned him in shukaku. anyway though, I agree that none of them can get past susanno but this manga changes often so you never know what will happen.

Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

no he beat gaara to a pulp. sasuke never fought gaara in shukaku form, he just told naruto to finish him

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

no he beat gaara to a pulp. sasuke never fought gaara in shukaku form, he just told naruto to finish him
    ok but when gaara was in semi-shukaku(his arms were shukaku form) sasuke overused his chakra by using chidori too many times and only didn't die(potentially as in kakashi told him he could) because his curse seal activated. at that point he couldn't move and sasuke had to take over. but of course naruto only won becuase he had 9-tails chakra so it's not really dissing on sasuke but he was beaten.

Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

true but you must admit. a non bijuu kid fighting a jinjuuricki he did a good job. he dosent have an unlimited chakra supply

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

true but you must admit. a non bijuu kid fighting a jinjuuricki he did a good job. he dosent have an unlimited chakra supply
    no I know, he did the best he could at the time with the jutsu he had
    though I guess that fight really has nothing to do with the current fight