Oct 2011
    Is headbutting a goat T____T

Re: Light... vs Kerrah

Hazama :3

Status
    Sep 2011
    Just a lonely drifter...

A young 15 year-old boy walks onto the battle field looking at his opponent, although the boy has an orange hood over his head. As his opponent is standing there, the boy removes this hood, allowing his opponent to see the bright fire chakra being concentrated on his head, not to do any damage, just for appearance. This boy has eyes that are often Orange. He has spiky hair, and his hair color is a dark hazelnut brown. He also wears a strange pair of metallic gloves which cover his knuckles up to his wrist. Who is this Boy you may ask, immediately he mutters;

Hello, Hazama. Its been some time haven't it?

The moment Hazama notices this, there is no longer a reason to hide his name. Tsuna immediately focuses his doton chakra, stomping on the ground, causing a large boulder to rise up right in front of him. Tsuna, being a fire expert then quickly leaps into mid air, taking a 180* flip, focusing his katon chakra into his right foot, sending this large bolder of Earth/Fire towards Hazama. Tsuna then smirks.

Kasai/ chikyū hatsubai-bi: Kikkuofu!|Fire/Earth Release: Kick Off!
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Long
    Chakra: 30
    Damage: 60
    Description: The user will get in a normal fighting position. Then, the user channels chakra into their front and back legs. The user quickly converts the chakra in their front leg into earth chakra and stomps of the ground releasing the earth chakra into the ground which kickd up a giant boulder into the air in front of them. The user then spins 180 degrees as he is converting the chakra in his back leg into fire chakra. In a fluid motion the user spin kicks the boulder with his back leg and releases fire from his heel which shrouds the boulder in fire and launches it off at the opponent. the technique can be used to break down defenses and comparable to a meteorite due to the way it rains down upon the opponent.
    -Can only be taught/used by Shade Dracova
    -Must have mastered Taijutsu due to the large amount of leg strength it takes
    -Can only be used once a match
    -Counts as two moves due to the exhausting it is to perform this technique.
    -Must have mastered both Doton and Katon

As the boulder is heading towards Hazama, Tsuna knowing of his strength from previous battles, he quickly focuses his doton chakra, slamming his hands on the ground, causing jagged rocks to emerge from the ground, impaling Hazama from below as he is dealing with the Katon/Doton combo.

(Doton: Iwa Keiro) – Earth Style: Rock Trail
    ]Rank: B
    Type: Attack
    Range: Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user slams their hands on the ground and giant rocks rise up and jag the opponent from underneath.

I will show you the power of my resolve, the power of the VONGOLA!!

Status
    Oct 2011
    Ten Yasha

What a bunch of fags lol

Status
    Oct 2011
    TrollKing

Quote Originally Posted by Lokí View Post
    What a bunch of fags lol
    Agreed

Status
    Jana is brilliant~

What a bunch of fags lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaara View Post
    Agreed
    Double agreed

Status
    Oct 2011

What a bunch of fags lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaara View Post
    Agreed
    Quote Originally Posted by mangekyo byakugan View Post
    Double agreed
    Why do you guys have to do that for? What have I ever done to you? Do you feel proud of attempting to make my life a misery? I come on here to get a bit of entertainment, joy in battling and roleplaying, I come here for leisure, not to get bullied or pressured by other players. I'm crying right now because of you guys, are you happy? I come back from a long ''vacation'' and this is what I get? I hope you're happy because you've damaged this person badly, why are you so mean to people.
    I hope you all get raped because of this. I hope 5 hungry hench men walk into your bedrooms at night and literally devour your body, they'll throw away your blankets, apply coconut butter on your nipples, rubbing it roughly and giving you that sensation, that tingly feeling, yeah you'll enjoy it, but you won't show it. Word around is these men just recently got released from prison, who'd even release these criminals, but that doesn't matter now, it's worth it. I hope they shove batteries up your nose and make you choke on their man-parts, you'll be crying for help, no one would hear you, gagging so far down your throats will be completely closed, your body is filling with sweet man-juice, the ratio of man-juice to water is phenomenal, and then i hope they hang you upside down, just watching everything pour out of your bodies, everything that hasn't melted in your mouths already. Then they uncover your clothing, look at your oh-so hideous bodies and decide to just leave you there.
    That's right, not even rapists would want to engage in coitus with you? Not even them. Are you proud of that? You'll all die alone, no one would ever want to even be with you, you're the waste of this society, it's better off just removing yourselves from the gene pool as soon as possible, I mean imagine the monstrosity of there being MORE of you?
    Just eugh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Colonello... View Post
    A young 15 year-old boy walks onto the battle field looking at his opponent, although the boy has an orange hood over his head. As his opponent is standing there, the boy removes this hood, allowing his opponent to see the bright fire chakra being concentrated on his head, not to do any damage, just for appearance. This boy has eyes that are often Orange. He has spiky hair, and his hair color is a dark hazelnut brown. He also wears a strange pair of metallic gloves which cover his knuckles up to his wrist. Who is this Boy you may ask, immediately he mutters;

Hello, Hazama. Its been some time haven't it?

The moment Hazama notices this, there is no longer a reason to hide his name. Tsuna immediately focuses his doton chakra, stomping on the ground, causing a large boulder to rise up right in front of him. Tsuna, being a fire expert then quickly leaps into mid air, taking a 180* flip, focusing his katon chakra into his right foot, sending this large bolder of Earth/Fire towards Hazama. Tsuna then smirks.

Kasai/ chikyū hatsubai-bi: Kikkuofu!|Fire/Earth Release: Kick Off!
    Range: Long
    Chakra: 30
    Damage: 60
    Description: The user will get in a normal fighting position. Then, the user channels chakra into their front and back legs. The user quickly converts the chakra in their front leg into earth chakra and stomps of the ground releasing the earth chakra into the ground which kickd up a giant boulder into the air in front of them. The user then spins 180 degrees as he is converting the chakra in his back leg into fire chakra. In a fluid motion the user spin kicks the boulder with his back leg and releases fire from his heel which shrouds the boulder in fire and launches it off at the opponent. the technique can be used to break down defenses and comparable to a meteorite due to the way it rains down upon the opponent.
    -Can only be taught/used by Shade Dracova
    -Must have mastered Taijutsu due to the large amount of leg strength it takes
    -Can only be used once a match
    -Counts as two moves due to the exhausting it is to perform this technique.
    -Must have mastered both Doton and Katon

As the boulder is heading towards Hazama, Tsuna knowing of his strength from previous battles, he quickly focuses his doton chakra, slamming his hands on the ground, causing jagged rocks to emerge from the ground, impaling Hazama from below as he is dealing with the Katon/Doton combo.

(Doton: Iwa Keiro) – Earth Style: Rock Trail
    ]Rank: B
    Type: Attack
    Range: Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user slams their hands on the ground and giant rocks rise up and jag the opponent from underneath.

I will show you the power of my resolve, the power of the VONGOLA!!
    Hazama entails on, as the hooded figure uncovers, revealing to be an old friend of his, or rather accomplice, he chuckles to himself.

Mate your bloody 'eads on fire!

Hazama, in a gentle manner, takes off his hat and attempts to bow, for this reunion has awaited a far long time, much to his surprise though there was an eerie emotion within the atmosphere. No, this thing standing in front of him didn't want to rejoice and get nostalgic over the good times. No, it wanted a straight forward battle, nothing apart from greeting and a swimming pool full of blood, there was no time for anything but the fight itself. Hazama quickly adjusted his position, noticing Tsuna stomping on the ground raising a boulder which he then proceeds to kick towards Hazama. Noticingly, the boulder was on fire, this appeared to be some conjunction between two elements, quite magnificent. Wasting no time, Hazama descends towards the boulder, the boulder was large enough to cover Tsuna's peripheral vesion of Hazama, and decides to use this to his advantage. Once he got near enough to the boulder, Hazama crosses his hands forming an ''X'' and uses
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage cost: 80
    Description: The user cross his arms infront of his head, forming a 'X' a gathers huge amount of fire chakra within himself. He then as he have gathered the fire chakra which takes near to no time, swings his arms to each side releasing a huge burst of fire from all angles of his body, which results in a huge shockwave of fire which destroys everything in it's path.
    ~Useable twice per battle.

Releasing a massive burst of fire at 360 degrees as he swings his arms down, within an instant, the fire takes the form of a shockwave that incinerates the entire boulder, leaving no trace of it like it was a measly bug, and continues on straight towards Tsuna, leaving him merciless against the mighty wrath. Continuing on from this, Hazama opens his mouth, using
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user emits a spear of lightning from their mouth. The spear can then split apart to strike multiple enemies.

Releasing a lightning spear out of his mouth that enrages towards Tsuna. The spear, inheriting the precision and immense speed of lightnings nature, quickly follows on behind the shockwave of fire, with the intention of striking the target a mere instant after. Hazama watches on delicately as his attacks ensue the target, to establish whether there are any suspicious movement that he may attend to.

Picked the wrong day to play with fire boy

Status
    Sep 2011
    Just a lonely drifter...

Switching to Jack, want to use him before i drop him, if you don't mind?
    -----------------

Jack watching his opponent wonders if hes crazy or just you know... crazy? Jac then watches as you release the "X" shaped flame at his boulder of fire. Jack knowing that his boulder is not strong enough to take that attack head on, anticipates the incoming attack, focusing his Suiton chakra using;

( Suiton: Suijinchū ) - Water Release: Water Encampment Pillar
    Type: Defence
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: A defensive technique where chakra kneaded inside the body is converted into water, and then expelled from the mouth in a dense torrent, effectively creating a near instantaneous barricade that can be used to intercept incoming attacks.

Creating a large barricade of water to shield him from the incoming fire. Instantly as the weakened fire hits my wall, it leaves behind steam. The lightning then comes into contact with the Wall of water. Guessing that the water is weakened by a rank or two, the lightning should be canceled out with the wall of water. Even if a small bolt, passes through the water Jack mutters;

May we talk a bit, Hazama?

Last edited by Light.; 01-13-2013 at 01:31 AM.

Status
    Oct 2011

What is it you want?

Last edited by Machamp; 01-13-2013 at 01:33 AM.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Just a lonely drifter...

I've come to let you know that, I'm dying...

Status
    Oct 2011

Took your damn time

Status
    Sep 2011
    Just a lonely drifter...

It's because, that man you work for, he cursed me. I want you to tell me how to break that curse...

Status
    Oct 2011

The curse can only be broken by the touch of the creators. As you know I am one of them, and henceforth I need to enter your body to break it.

Status
    Oct 2011
    King of the North

It's Kerrah

Status
    Oct 2011

ermahgerd BETTER:

Status
    Sep 2011
    Just a lonely drifter...

How do i lift the curse. And do you want to continue this fight, or postpone it?

Status
    Oct 2011
    King of the North

omoii,huguobug,iguygoug HOW IS YOU?

Status
    Oct 2011

How do i lift the curse. And do you want to continue this fight, or postpone it?
    You have to kill me, and might as well finish what you started.
    Quote Originally Posted by Better View Post
    omoii,huguobug,iguygoug HOW IS YOU?
    oh i'm QUITE SPLENDID SIR!!!!!!!!1 how boutz uu

Status
    Sep 2011
    Just a lonely drifter...

Then break the curse, enter my body

Status
    Oct 2011

Then break the curse, enter my body

First

Status
    Oct 2011
    Ten Yasha

Quote Originally Posted by Kerrah View Post
    Why do you guys have to do that for? What have I ever done to you? Do you feel proud of attempting to make my life a misery? I come on here to get a bit of entertainment, joy in battling and roleplaying, I come here for leisure, not to get bullied or pressured by other players. I'm crying right now because of you guys, are you happy? I come back from a long ''vacation'' and this is what I get? I hope you're happy because you've damaged this person badly, why are you so mean to people.
    I hope you all get raped because of this. I hope 5 hungry hench men walk into your bedrooms at night and literally devour your body, they'll throw away your blankets, apply coconut butter on your nipples, rubbing it roughly and giving you that sensation, that tingly feeling, yeah you'll enjoy it, but you won't show it. Word around is these men just recently got released from prison, who'd even release these criminals, but that doesn't matter now, it's worth it. I hope they shove batteries up your nose and make you choke on their man-parts, you'll be crying for help, no one would hear you, gagging so far down your throats will be completely closed, your body is filling with sweet man-juice, the ratio of man-juice to water is phenomenal, and then i hope they hang you upside down, just watching everything pour out of your bodies, everything that hasn't melted in your mouths already. Then they uncover your clothing, look at your oh-so hideous bodies and decide to just leave you there.
    That's right, not even rapists would want to engage in coitus with you? Not even them. Are you proud of that? You'll all die alone, no one would ever want to even be with you, you're the waste of this society, it's better off just removing yourselves from the gene pool as soon as possible, I mean imagine the monstrosity of there being MORE of you?
    Just eugh.

Status
    Jana is brilliant~

Olalalalala what a fag thread