Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Status
    Oct 2011
    Ten Yasha

Re: Light... vs Kerrah

Quote Originally Posted by Kerrah View Post
    Why do you guys have to do that for? What have I ever done to you? Do you feel proud of attempting to make my life a misery? I come on here to get a bit of entertainment, joy in battling and roleplaying, I come here for leisure, not to get bullied or pressured by other players. I'm crying right now because of you guys, are you happy? I come back from a long ''vacation'' and this is what I get? I hope you're happy because you've damaged this person badly, why are you so mean to people.
    I hope you all get raped because of this. I hope 5 hungry hench men walk into your bedrooms at night and literally devour your body, they'll throw away your blankets, apply coconut butter on your nipples, rubbing it roughly and giving you that sensation, that tingly feeling, yeah you'll enjoy it, but you won't show it. Word around is these men just recently got released from prison, who'd even release these criminals, but that doesn't matter now, it's worth it. I hope they shove batteries up your nose and make you choke on their man-parts, you'll be crying for help, no one would hear you, gagging so far down your throats will be completely closed, your body is filling with sweet man-juice, the ratio of man-juice to water is phenomenal, and then i hope they hang you upside down, just watching everything pour out of your bodies, everything that hasn't melted in your mouths already. Then they uncover your clothing, look at your oh-so hideous bodies and decide to just leave you there.
    That's right, not even rapists would want to engage in coitus with you? Not even them. Are you proud of that? You'll all die alone, no one would ever want to even be with you, you're the waste of this society, it's better off just removing yourselves from the gene pool as soon as possible, I mean imagine the monstrosity of there being MORE of you?
    Just eugh.

Status
    Dec 2011
    -1 > 2

Re: Light... vs Kerrah

Olalalalala what a fag thread

Page 2 of 2 « First 12