Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... Last»
    Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lets make the most of tonight
    cuz where gonna die young

Who can solo the 5 kages (besides so6p and edo madara solo as in 1 person)

Personally I dnt even think naruto could do it
    He can't beat each of them individually (onooki gives him a hard time one on one lml belive it or not)
    The 5 kages have displayed the best team work in the series thus far witch is crazy seeing as how little time they've spent together imagine they actually make a team

Kabuto wouldn't count seeing how he is now and even before his edos r sealed except Chiyo and kimmi but yeah

Obito can only stay intangible for 5 min gaara can attack him from all sides for 5 min also A can use nin taijutsu (like how shikaku told all taijutsu users to go after him and attack him for 10 min or something like tht)

Anyways so who u think can do it and why please dnt put a person and dnt say why
    Reason why I'm making this thread is cuz a lot of ppl r shitting on kages OD I dnt understand why -_-
    NOTE thier not dead -/- they're just really injured

Orochimaru's Reincarnation Deadai's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hobby's: Grave Robbing.

Re: Who can solo the 5 kages (besides so6p and edo madara solo as in 1 person)

Nagato may have a well enough chance to defeat the 5 kage.

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    #MAVSNATION✔

Naruto sasuke

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    say whaaaaaaaaaat?

ramen guy i think

Status
    May 2012
    In my jail block cell waiting to break out with a tooth brush
    Post Thanks / Like
    Getting my McFlurry on

Naruto

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Well Sasuke (with a little help) survived a battle with 4 out of 5 of them, Naruto's obviously a lot stronger than Sasuke so why not Naruto? he's final Bijuu mode is OP.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    We will never be slaves! But
    we will... be conquerors.

Quote Originally Posted by suzano View Post
    Naruto sasuke
    i doubt that

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Sasuke already did it though

Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Tsunade will likely die.
    And maybe Edo Nagato.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Attack on Titan.Akame Ga
    Kill.Coppelion.Terra
    Formars.Tokyo
    Ghoul:Re/Favorite on-going
    mangas.

LORDs nagato , itachi ,naruto

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by suzano View Post
    Naruto sasuke
    It has to be one person and gaara can handle sasuke by himself -.-

But ok gaara has good chance he can block genjutsu wit 3rd eye we do not know if it gets caught in genjutsu but gaara can move it and hide it so there for he will be safe against genjutstu

Susanno arrows currently he shot one a kabuto he dodge it and hit a boulder it didn't even destroy a boulder gaara sand defense >>>>>>>>>>>boulder seeing as its seeping with chakra and created from strongest minerals the amatsaratsu it states in its description the only thing it wasnt able to burn was gaara sand just look up the jutsu and u will see it say tht

Gaara can fly ppl say sasuke can use hawk I agree but u do relize he won't be protected by Susanno and won't be able move freely while in air gaara sand comes from all directions look at his previous fights
    Ppl say gaara needed onooki jutsu to get madara out of Susanno but they forget to relize gaara has been fighting since this war started he was tired he's been fighting for days straight madara was fresh and is an edo witch is immortality infinite chakra and stamina
    Plus gaara and onooki block to metors right b4 madara started going off

The lighting attacks well seeing as A didnt do anything to gaara's sand when his body was sardounded in lighting he can still touch him so lighting won't save sasuke from gaara's grabs and sand burials / imperial funnerals now as for chidori and the chidori sword does sasuke even carry a sword haven't seen it since kage summit (I might b wrong) and yes it pierced part 1 but remember it was hard as hell for sasuke to pierce it it took long as hell for it to pierce and in the end sasuke had to chidori again just to get his hand out of the sand ball
    Gaara's sand is that strong in part 1 stronger when he fought kimmi even stronger when he fought deidara gotten both stronger and faster when he defended and attacked sasuke
    And now is faster then ever plus he can fight in air instead of being in sasuke chidori reach
    Gaara has proven to be more smarter then sasuke in battle and has way better chakra and stamina then sasuke (sasuke couldn't handle A gaara onooki or Mei or Danzo for the matter) (gaara was able to take out 3 kages edo immortality infinite stamina and chakra and still fighting madara doing all this days straight without no breaks)

Gaara sand manage to block amatsaratsu (check amaterasu data it says it couldn't burn it didn't say Enton or blaze release it says Amaterasu) stop A from attacking
    Caught the 3rd raikage (stronger then A) caught muu mizukage and his dad

Survived 5 susannos with legs so those things are faster and stronger then sasuke Susanno and are mobile and let's not forget he defended every kage exception of onooki from mokoton witch is an instant (I repeat instant) Forrest his sand speed is pretty epic not only for himself but for his teamates as well
    If sasuke stayes in Susanno he will be buried underground like kimmi just tht sasuke Dnt have bone structure to survive
    Gaara can create a desert on his own like he did with kimmi

Currently in my opinion sasuke and gaara is equal this recent manga chapter proved gaara has no problems fighting 5 mobile susannos and protecting Mei from her 5 susannos

My actual facts gaara and sasuke are equal they both have ways to defeat each other both are talented but remember sasuke gets more upgrades then gaara but gaar would still be able to hold his own against sasuke and can win same with sasuke

50/50 in my opinion it can go either way
    Not to mention he can sense ppl now

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    #MAVSNATION✔

Quote Originally Posted by Okami the butcher View Post
    i doubt that
    laptop is going jank i put Naruto,Sasuke,Madara,and Nagato/Pein

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Attack on Titan.Akame Ga
    Kill.Coppelion.Terra
    Formars.Tokyo
    mangas.

Quote Originally Posted by summergirl View Post
    lol what ...... MEI & onnoki had his a$$ if it wasnt for foddito & zetsu

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Current Naruto and Current Sasuke.

Current Naruto for his speed with make him both defensive but as well offensive against the kages.
    Being enabled to do tons of chakra arms, this allows him to push with tailed beast bombs. If they get hit or try protect they will pretty much blow up stuffs and probably themselves later as well.

Sasuke. The Susanoo will probably be enabled to defend him but as well use amaterus to keep on distance. They can block but later everything will be on fire. As well if they get caught by genjutsu then they are doomed.

So yeah I actually believe that Current Naruto & Sasuke can take them. They are at Sage level after all.

EDIT: Oh as well Nagato with all the six different paths in one body. Then he will easy rape them lol.

Last edited by Ventalus; 01-12-2013 at 02:42 AM.

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by labiancareality View Post
    LORDs nagato , itachi ,naruto
    Thts a team of 3

Nagato I agree gives them difficulty but the only way I see tht happening is if he nukes them but onooki can jinton him into dust before tht happens it takes a long time to power up his shit AMP is prob but gaara can attack him with sand until the time interval is done

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Revenge.....

Sasuke thought he was bad ass when he walked in , Everyone of the kages was about to smash him like .... sasuke cant solo them ... stop being a fanboy

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Deadai View Post
    Nagato may have a well enough chance to defeat the 5 kage.
    Nagato I agree gives them difficulty but the only way I see tht happening is if he nukes them but onooki can jinton him into dust before tht happens it takes a long time to power up his shit AMP is prob but gaara can attack him with sand until the time interval is done

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by summergirl View Post
    Had help

Orochimaru's Reincarnation Deadai's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hobby's: Grave Robbing.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandomen123 View Post
    Thts a team of 3

I am sure over the course of Battle Onoki may be able to do so but he may have trouble seeing as how Nagato has the ability to absorb chakra so unless its done via surprise attack.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Attack on Titan.Akame Ga
    Kill.Coppelion.Terra
    Formars.Tokyo
    mangas.

Thts a team of 3

well i was talking about them individually ..... & i also forgot Minato .... he can counter onokii with his space barrier .....

Senior Member muutobirama3rdraikagemizu's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    SHISHUI IS UNDARRATED

sasuke
    hashirama , madara said he could
    nagato
    izuna IDK
    shishui IDK
    et itachi

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I put the dying in studying

Personally I dnt even think naruto could do it
    He can't beat each of them individually (onooki gives him a hard time one on one lml belive it or not)
    The 5 kages have displayed the best team work in the series thus far witch is crazy seeing as how little time they've spent together imagine they actually make a team

Kabuto wouldn't count seeing how he is now and even before his edos r sealed except Chiyo and kimmi but yeah

Obito can only stay intangible for 5 min gaara can attack him from all sides for 5 min also A can use nin taijutsu (like how shikaku told all taijutsu users to go after him and attack him for 10 min or something like tht)

Anyways so who u think can do it and why please dnt put a person and dnt say why
    Reason why I'm making this thread is cuz a lot of ppl r shitting on kages OD I dnt understand why -_-
    NOTE thier not dead -/- they're just really injured
    How do you know they're not dead? Are you kishi or something?

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Joten Uchiha View Post
    Well Sasuke (with a little help) survived a battle with 4 out of 5 of them, Naruto's obviously a lot stronger than Sasuke so why not Naruto? he's final Bijuu mode is OP.
    With a little help 0.0
    He would've died against A granted A would've lost half of his lower half but u seen his duribiltity the Amtratsu burns slowly on him his whole fight he faught with tht burning arm

He ran away from gaara

He would've gotten acid if not for zetsu draining Mei chakra and him escaping

He would've turn into dust by onooki if not for obito

-____- sasuke died 3 times lml

Naruto I dnt see him taking out all 5 kages at once expecally seeing tht kurama does indeed have limit on how much chakra he can giv And there's 5 of them u seen thier team work against madara even tho he was toying with them they kept him on his toes and when he summoned the 25 Susanno's from then on he was serious... He was only toying with them because he was immortal with instant regeneration unlimited chakra and stamina thts all
    If the kages were edo's and release themselves like madara did I think the fight def could've ended up a different way js

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Dojin View Post
    Sasuke thought he was bad ass when he walked in , Everyone of the kages was about to smash him like .... sasuke cant solo them ... stop being a fanboy
    wth sasuke was sneaking in like a normal ninja NOT thinking he was bad ass zetsu gave him away so what was he suppose to do? and FYI Raikage would have lost to him only ones that almost killed him was Mei and Onooki

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ldude View Post
    How do you know they're not dead? Are you kishi or something?
    All of thier bios say thier alive just Badly injured even when orochimaru got sucked up by itachi sword never once did it say he was dead just incapacitated meaning unable to move

The kages status r still alive but just hurt

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... Last»