Senior Member eyesofthekyuubi44's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Kakashis strength

So as of chapter 464, we have already begun to see that Gaara, Sasuke, Temari, Kankuro (with his AKATSUKI member puppet, Sasori) Darui, and about everyone in the fight that we knew prior to Killer Bees vacation from Kumogakure have gone through MASSIVE powerups.

My question is, as Kakashi is still young and has dramatically improved his strength from part I to part II as seen with his increases of lightning based attacks and his increased uses per day of his signature move, the raikiri. His hand speeds have improved since then and whatnot. Is it possible that he could still supercede everyone here (minus Sasuke, he's just too powerful at the moment)? How much will Kakashi improve?

He's still one of my fav characters in Naruto, don't get me wrong. But however, in light of these recent developments he is not looking as talented as he used to.

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Kakashis strength

Quote Originally Posted by eyesofthekyuubi44 View Post
    So as of chapter 464, we have already begun to see that Gaara, Sasuke, Temari, Kankuro (with his AKATSUKI member puppet, Sasori) Darui, and about everyone in the fight that we knew prior to Killer Bees vacation from Kumogakure have gone through MASSIVE powerups.

My question is, as Kakashi is still young and has dramatically improved his strength from part I to part II as seen with his increases of lightning based attacks and his increased uses per day of his signature move, the raikiri. His hand speeds have improved since then and whatnot. Is it possible that he could still supercede everyone here (minus Sasuke, he's just too powerful at the moment)? How much will Kakashi improve?

He's still one of my fav characters in Naruto, don't get me wrong. But however, in light of these recent developments he is not looking as talented as he used to.
    i'm sure kishi will find a way for kakashi to catch up.. kakashi's always been known to just randomly think up something new.. like how he somehow attained a mangekyou.. kakashi is definitely one of my favorite characters as well..

Status
    Sep 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I don't know how you can come up with a question like that because it's practically impossible to answer.

naruto is moving up so fast that maybe it's over shadowing kakashi for you?

Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Kakashi will have to get some sort of power-up. Guys right noe both Sasuke and Naruto are WAYYY stronger then him. And considering that he might become hokage he could get acces to all of the secret techs of Konoha. So we might see a new Kakashi pretty soon.

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

he might get some powerups, but the real problem is that he doesnt have enough chakra for the real deadly attacks. 2nd he doesnt seem to be very talented in chakra manipulation, sasuke has already shown more variants of chidori than kakashi of raikiri.
    i think he might get a few powerups, but he wont reach the level of raikage, sasuke or naruto.

Grand Master Thirdwave Thirdwave's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Kakashi might have been training, or working on some kind of new attack which we seen when they went to save Gaara so its very likely, but I have to agree with some of the posts above me that Naruto, and Sasuke are way to far ahead of him, and are increasing their power at a very fast pace.

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

kakashi can send susanoo into another dimension with his kamui! how about that!

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by sakum0n0leonmccash View Post
    kakashi can send susanoo into another dimension with his kamui! how about that!
    Until Sasuke summons him back...

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Until Sasuke summons him back...
    yeah then he'll be using a lot of chakra and his vision will get uber blurry!

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Plastic Forks View Post
    I don't know how you can come up with a question like that because it's practically impossible to answer.

naruto is moving up so fast that maybe it's over shadowing kakashi for you?
    Its not that, we already know that both Naruto and Sasuke are stronger than him. I'm talking like in other characters. An impossible question is also not an unaskable question. I don't know how you can't have an opinion on the matter.

Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

compare naruto to dragonballs

kakashi being .. lets say tienshinhan ...
    at some point he just won't power up anymore
    the dbz tien would still rock the others but villains and heroes are far ahead ^^

so yes kakashi will stay top of konohas jounin .... (i still think he is much stronger than gai)

by the way ... i always wondered .... why didn't kakashi learn the kage mane no jutsu?
    his raikiri would benefit so much if he could immobilize his opponent first o-O

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

well kakashi has EIGHT GATES
    SHARIGAN MS

plus talked wiht his father a long time PROBally also has whit fang chakra

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by UchihaSama1991 View Post
    Kakashi will have to get some sort of power-up. Guys right noe both Sasuke and Naruto are WAYYY stronger then him. And considering that he might become hokage he could get acces to all of the secret techs of Konoha. So we might see a new Kakashi pretty soon.
    lol u forget the battle experience kakashi has over them.
    and just because kakashi hasnt shown of any flashy techs lately doesnt make him anywhere weaker than them. he has copied over 1000 techs im pretty sure something tasty is in one of them

Kurama the unchained NineTailedSage's Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Smokin purp with grandpa toad.

I think the White fang/ Kakashi story has room to develop. I think that white fang gave kakashi some added chakra when he died at pains hands. That was prob the reason for his apperance, and Kakashi giving him forgiveness.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    I remember this
    place..:suspicious:

Kakashi is still one of the strongest current ninjas especially since Konoha are lacking in top-tier ninjas at the moment. Kakashi's problem has always been chakra but the fight with Pain showed that his chakra capacity has really grown from part 1. Kakashi could always just perfect how he uses his MS better but he still has those 1000 techniques in his belt.

Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

kakashis brain makes him one of the stronger characters. The fact that he doesnt have that much chakra means nothing if u hes able to figure out how to use what he has to win a fight quickly.

Think about he almost beat that pein if he didnt pull the other one in take the hit he would have.

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

kakashi is atleast at the level to be able to fight with a jinchuriki or a kage and perhaps win.
    But if you want proof that there guys on the summit that he can beat easily ill name them for you:

Gaara's sand can be beat by kakashi's raikiri so gaara is powerless vs kakashi because of that simple fact and then kakashi is better at taijutsu and as water element and his really smart aswell.

raikage's strong as hell really his a demon but kakashi is smarter and it looks like he only uses tai and raiton so kakashi can win if he thinks well.

Kankuro and temari i doupt they surpassed him yet.

raikage's guy's arent that strong
    Suigetsu is water so is automatacly losing
    karin's just weak, even sakura's stronger
    juugo might give some truble but kakashi is smart

sasuke now is hard but kakshi can counter both amaterasu(kamui) and tsukuyomi(shown when he fought itachi on part 2) so sussano'o would be the only problem since kakashi can predict any lightning move made by sasuke because he is he's original teacher.

now for the power-up: yeah there lots of power-ups that can still be used, one of them is magenkyou and the other is white fang and he can make more jutsu plus and lightining rasegan wouldnt hurt.