Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
    Senior Member NineTailedSharingan's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2009
    This user has no status.

Soon Sasuke's Chakra is Gone

If you all have seen the jutsu's that sasuke has used you all know that his chakra is almost done and his eye is going to be destroyed if he goes on like this

Sasuke is going to be blind he used Amatarasu for like 4-6 times and that has heavy side effects and he also used Susanoo now so soon his chakra is gone

Then when his chakra is gone its bye bye sasuke unless karin gives him chakra..

Last edited by NineTailedSharingan; 09-18-2009 at 11:17 AM.

Status
    Aug 2008
    This user has no status.

Re: Soon Sasuke's Chakra is Gone

i also was surprised that he can use amaterasu that much, and susano'o and chidori. but maybe these techs doesnt cost so much chakra, because he pulls too many of them out when he basically didnt had to.

but i think it would be rather unfair to let him loose his complete eyesight in that battle, i mean itachi used it for about 7 years, had for sure some hard battles in the uchiha massacre and became blind in his last fight.

Grand Master Thirdwave Thirdwave's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2009
    This user has no status.

Well if you remember the pain fight it lasted for awhile, and a lot of us where saying hes gonna run out of chakra soon, but didn't happen

Status
    Apr 2008
    Retired. RIP

Quote Originally Posted by Thirdwave View Post
    Well if you remember the pain fight it lasted for awhile, and a lot of us where saying hes gonna run out of chakra soon, but didn't happen
    pain died from chakra exhaustion.

Status
    Jul 2008
    This user has no status.

yh but sasuke can do kirin which doesn't use his chakra

Status
    Jun 2009
    This user has no status.

awesome! i love this prediction. i hope it comes true.

Grand Master Thirdwave Thirdwave's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Namikaze Naruto View Post
    pain died from chakra exhaustion.
    He did die from Chakra exhaustion, but it was like 4 chapters later

Senior Member NineTailedSharingan's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Minxed View Post
    awesome! i love this prediction. i hope it comes true.
    Thx :D

Its really possible that it happens..

Status
    Dec 2008
    playin xbox one...

Dude I don't mean to be rude...but duh! This is not a prediction,it's a fact. Sasuke has very little chakra to begin with so there is no doubt he's running out.

He's gotta get saved by someone cause even if he defeats another person, once he's blind he'll be a sitting duck.

Status
    Apr 2009
    We Do Not Sow

Maybe this entire battle is for the sole purpose of having Sasuke loose his eyesight. Hes obviously abusing the MS techniques which must be taking a heavy tole on his eyesight. Whats he going to do when he loses his eyesight before he kills Danzo? Hes going to have no choice but take Itachi's eyes and achieve the EMS.

It actually fits very well.....

Unbeatable Missing Nin EternalUchihaSasuke's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2009
    This user has no status.

sasuke will take itachis eyes and if his chakra was being eaten up karin would of said something. karin hasnt made a single comment about his chakra so i doubt theres any problem with it

No Madara&Shodaime?No war Shodaime's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2008
    Status?? Ditz Nutz in ur face

he still have one more jutsu left. weather he has chakra or not he can use it. that'll be kirin.

Status
    Apr 2008
    Don't ever let anyone tell you
    what you can't do, but always
    listen to what you can do.

Quote Originally Posted by EternalUchihaSasuke View Post
    sasuke will take itachis eyes and if his chakra was being eaten up karin would of said something. karin hasnt made a single comment about his chakra so i doubt theres any problem with it
    first of all, karin was hiding her chakra so raikage's team wouldn't find her. but when she finally started using her chakra, she was focusing on finding danzou, not sasuke's chakra.

you're such an idiot, lol.

Status
    Aug 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by NineTailedSharingan View Post
    If you all have seen the jutsu's that sasuke has used you all know that his chakra is almost done and his eye is going to be destroyed if he goes on like this

Sasuke is going to be blind he used Amatarasu for like 4-6 times and that has heavy side effects and he also used Susanoo now so soon his chakra is gone

Then when his chakra is gone its bye bye sasuke unless karin gives him chakra..
    Thats why Kishi sent Gaara to help him O______O

Status
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Alucard View Post
    and Tobi...then kakashi team

恋愛勇者 - Renai Yuusha. Last Arcanum's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Steinbiz View Post
    first of all, karin was hiding her chakra so raikage's team wouldn't find her. but when she finally started using her chakra, she was focusing on finding danzou, not sasuke's chakra.

you're such an idiot, lol.
    Karin was infact hiding throughout the entire battle until the last chapter as you said, when she located Danzo she then said she needed to tell Sasuke.

Naruto 464 | Read naruto chapter 464 manga online | Manga Share

In the above link Karin said she sensed overwhelming chakra around her meaning she can sense them all at the same time; this is how she located Juugo in Orochimaru's hideout and was able to tell which was him from all the different chakra around her.

Now if you look closely Karin says that "This chakra...he's like a completely different Sasuke..." and then paused to say right afterward "Its just too cold."

In my opinion if Sasuke's reserves are as low as you all claim them to be then why didn't she mention it being so? Karin is obsessed with Sasuke and would worry in her mind if Sasuke was in trouble chakra-wise. Now, Im not saying Sasuke has full chakra but don't count him out just yet. Sasuke's interest is in fightning Danzo, not against Raikage and Sunagakure. I think he will try and get passed them or keep them busy with something rather than continue an unbeneficial fight. Overall, I agree with Eternal's post seeing as it makes sense and he wasn't an "idiot" as you claim but rather was being realistic in my point of view. No need to name call, it's not the mature thing to do.

恋愛勇者 - Renai Yuusha. Last Arcanum's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Alucard View Post

If Kishimoto sent Gaara to save Sasuke then why is that after Raikage asks the Kazekage Why do you obstruct me Kazekage!? why doesn't Gaara respond with saying To save Sasuke, because I need to speak with him. The answer is simply put by the Kazekage himself Had you continued your attack, you would have subjected yourself still further to the black flames and worsened your injuries. In this statement from Gaara he didnt verify whether or not Sasuke was in trouble but instead told the Raikage of the imminent danger that awaited him.

This scene has put me to believe Gaara came to protect Raikage from even more damage from Amaterasu. Sasukes usage of his Enton: Kagutsuchi most likely wouldve blocked Raikages kick and in the process deal more damage to him and even possibly not even been successful in reaching Sasuke. The Raikage himself seemed a bit worried after Sasuke called out his jutsu. Ive said in earlier posts that Enton: Kagutsuchi means something along the lines of Flame Release: Earth Tool. In my opinion this jutsu modifies the Amaterasu into a durable shield that would burn anyone whom touches it and simultaneously protects Sasuke.

Im not denying that there is a chance that the Kagutsuchi wouldnt have blocked it completely but why would Sasuke use a meaningless defense? Sasuke has survived two of the Raikages attacks making the damage sustained from the attacks tolerable and even pierced the Raikage through his Raiton armor and knows first handedly how strong the Raikage is to then use a defense that wouldnt get the job done.

In this page Shi gives some of the facts I wanted to prove. In the end if you still choose to believe that Gaara came to rescue Sasuke give me your reasons why? I'd like to hear 'em all.

Status
    Aug 2008
    This user has no status.

it's true that fights in Naruto are short because of the chakra concept, but that doesnt mean they are only 10 min long... I think the fight will go on for a while (3-4 chapters)

also I think Sasuke is abusing MS... since he got it's like he forgot about other techs... Itachi was very strong without using it, and he didnt use amaterasu so often...

Status
    Aug 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by rhin0 View Post
    Dude I don't mean to be rude...but duh! This is not a prediction,it's a fact. Sasuke has very little chakra to begin with so there is no doubt he's running out.

He's gotta get saved by someone cause even if he defeats another person, once he's blind he'll be a sitting duck.

I dont mean to be rude either but you stated that Sasuke had very little chakra to begin with as if it was a fact but can you show proof of this so called fact of yours? It actually seems as though this dark chakra/aura he has come to attain since he arrived t the summit would rather be increasing his chakra. Karin has said that his chakra is cold rather than her instead saying that it is coming to end. So, this thread is off base as there is still no confirmation yet in the manga as to Sasukes chakra close to running out. There are only assumptions that people can make up as to his chakra running out entirely.

Status
    Jul 2009
    This user has no status.

he wont run out of chakra, now that his inner darkness is helping him.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»