Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
    Peddler of Rare Artifacts alakai200's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

A Naruto vs. Sasuke final fight! Are you kidding.

When I think about it the idea that a Naruto vs. Sasuke battle will be the conclusion just seems like such a letdown from the present battle. Sasuke is no match for Obito, half as much as for Edo Madara, either battle he would lose badly. Presently Naruto is much stronger than Sasuke and that amount of power is still not enough to beat Obito, Edo Madara and the Juubi. So to have a final battle with Sasuke seems to anti-climatic for me, your guy's thoughts?

Status
    Dec 2012
    WHAT A DUMASS QUESTION OBIOUSLY IN FRONT OF THE COMPUTER,SITTING IN A CHAIR BROSWING INTERNET.
    Post Thanks / Like
    I just come here to steal
    yoursignature so that I can
    use itas my profile picture on
    other sites

Re: A Naruto vs. Sasuke final fight! Are you kidding.

Yup,sasuke i was always a let down.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like

The final battle isn't based on a power scale, it's based on Naruto and Sasuke's rivalry.

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Sasuke will drop his hatred and save Naruto from a finishing blow.

Watch.

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

as i`ve said countless times before everyone is underestimating EMS`s potential.when sasuke uses it to its fullest extent naruto will need to use everything he`s got to keep up.you`ll see

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    スピード

It's Kishi story not ours....if Kishi wants to make Sasuke into God mode then he can do it in seconds.......of course Kishi is going make Sasuke as strong as Naruto.

Senior Member 9tailsJinchuuriki's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by FTG V2 View Post
    It's Kishi story not ours....if Kishi wants to make Sasuke into God mode then he can do it in seconds.......of course Kishi is going make Sasuke as strong as Naruto.
    This^
    Plus most people were looking forward to their fight

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by X_Deltareon_X View Post
    sasuke will lose because his susanoo cant stand up to narutos km bm just not possible and if he gets ps then ima just not watch the fight at all because its just another free sasukeupgrade
    Show me in the manga where it says his susano'o can't handle km or bm naruto.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by alakai200 View Post
    When I think about it the idea that a Naruto vs. Sasuke battle will be the conclusion just seems like such a letdown from the present battle. Sasuke is no match for Obito, half as much as for Edo Madara, either battle he would lose badly. Presently Naruto is much stronger than Sasuke and that amount of power is still not enough to beat Obito, Edo Madara and the Juubi. So to have a final battle with Sasuke seems to anti-climatic for me, your guy's thoughts?
    I think you have forget that Sasuke will first go on a journey where he actually will talk to those who knows everything. EMS Sasuke is till not as strong as BM Naruto. Therefore Sasuke should at least learn Perfect Susano'o or get the Rinnegan IMO. Many people is actually looking to this fight because Naruto and Sasuke are rivals.

Quote Originally Posted by X_Deltareon_X View Post
    sasuke will lose because his susanoo cant stand up to narutos km bm just not possible and if he gets ps then ima just not watch the fight at all because its just another free sasukeupgrade
    Everyone knows that Sasuke needs some kind of Power up to be able to fight with BM Naruto. IMO I think he will learn Perfect Susano'o though.
    Quote Originally Posted by 9tailsJinchuuriki View Post
    This^
    Plus most people were looking forward to their fight
    I'm really looking forward to this fight because of the hype from Kishi. I hope he delivers a fight with a lot emotions.

Last edited by Miaakun; 01-12-2013 at 03:31 PM.

Fanboys Worst Nightmare new sage of 6 paths's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hate trolls

I dont know what to say,other than sasuke hasnt even shown a bit of feat that proves he's on par with naruto,so he despeately needs a powerup.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

lol there is more to a ninja than just power, thats why imo sasuke will always be stronger than naruto because he is smarter and learns faster.

as for obito hes not that strong imo, 1v1 i will take naruto sasuke or madara over obito(he can dodge but he has no attack strength, and he can only dodge so much before he starts taking hits) and imo obito has pissed all 3 off and its only a matter of tine before one takes him out.

and sasuke vs naruto isnt very likely imo if they even meet it will be brief and either they will fight madara together or sasuke will just take madara out as he fights naruto and the say some shit and dip out.

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

As Miaakun said, Sasuke needs a power up bofre this fight will be even remotely serious. You have to have some serios fanboy issues to think otherwise. If Sasuke would meet Naruto solo now I think he would be smart enough to run away anyways.

To be honest I am more curious on how they will make things develop in to one final arc before this happens. Because I really hope that they haven't decided to have the final fight in this arc.

I also want Naruto to be hokage and Sasuke to be "completely evil" when they face off so they can kill eachother and have a new final valley named after them or something cheesey like that.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm a Madara fan.

It's gonna be Some type of S-cryed ending. I can feel it. lol

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

You're underestimating sasuke very badly.. i think sasuke can compete with the power of edo madara if edo madara was of flesh and blood.. eventually he will be slightly less powerfull because of the lack of rinnegan and possibly wood style.

We haven't even seen perfect susanoo in action.. we've seen madara's but haven't seen it in action and sasuke is capable of producing that too..

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by SixPathsOfTobi View Post
    You're underestimating sasuke very badly.. i think sasuke can compete with the power of edo madara if edo madara was of flesh and blood.. eventually he will be slightly less powerfull because of the lack of rinnegan and possibly wood style.

We haven't even seen perfect susanoo in action.. we've seen madara's but haven't seen it in action and sasuke is capable of producing that too..
    Yes, Sasuke with susanoo can compete with perfect susanoo. Sasuke's EMS gives him a complete advantage over Madaras... EMS. It's not like every trick Sasuke has, except for Chidori, Madara has as well. It's not like Sasuke by now is about equal to Madara who fought the first hokage, in other words without rinnegan and perfect Susanoo. This Madara I just mentioned btw is the guy who constantly lost to that wood style you possibly mentioned. And Madara has this atm.

I am sorry dude but if you are serious about this you are just another fanboy.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lurking under a bridge to
    launch my attack

Ya there will

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

lol sasuke is definitly being underrated, i mean his blaze release alone is enough to give anyone trouble, its so stupid that people think the only way to win a fight is to be more powerful. i guess thats my opinion but seriously if you think sasuke NEEDS a power up after seeing all of his techs so far then your clearly too narrowminded to realize that strategy and timing as well as the fact sasuke has the element of surprise is enough to hold his own. but again just my opinion

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am just that amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Miaakun View Post
    I think you have forget that Sasuke will first go on a journey where he actually will talk to those who knows everything. EMS Sasuke is till not as strong as BM Naruto. Therefore Sasuke should at least learn Perfect Susano'o or get the Rinnegan IMO. Many people is actually looking to this fight because Naruto and Sasuke are rivals.

Everyone knows that Sasuke needs some kind of Power up to be able to fight with BM Naruto. IMO I think he will learn Perfect Susano'o though.

I'm really looking forward to this fight because of the hype from Kishi. I hope he delivers a fight with a lot emotions.
    What this guy said just about sums it up. Sasuke needs a power up before he can fight Naruto, it will probably be PS.

I am also looking forward to the fight, with all the hype it will hopefully be the best fight in the series.

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have been enlightened to
    #ItachiBase

yup Sasuke was always stronger than Naruto

but not anymor

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

both equal in power

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by yondaime4 View Post
    lol sasuke is definitly being underrated, i mean his blaze release alone is enough to give anyone trouble, its so stupid that people think the only way to win a fight is to be more powerful. i guess thats my opinion but seriously if you think sasuke NEEDS a power up after seeing all of his techs so far then your clearly too narrowminded to realize that strategy and timing as well as the fact sasuke has the element of surprise is enough to hold his own. but again just my opinion
    What you are refering to seems more to be if Sasuke ould possibly kill Naruto in any scenario. The answer is Yes he can kill him in his sleep for example. Do you really think the series will end like that? or that Sasuke ambushes Naruto and kills him with the element of surprise? No.

This is clearly about if both had roughly the same time to prepare tactics. If none of them were given the element of surprise. then I see Naruto in a distinct advantage if Sasuke doesn't get a power up.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thinking

When chapter 616 comes out,it might be the beginning chapter of the end of the Juubi as Naruto takes its power unto Himself and then Obito and Madara are in trouble as Naruto become the New SO6P. Then what will Sasuke do? When Sasuke that Naruto is the ultimate power that be.

Peddler of Rare Artifacts alakai200's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Here's the deal, Naruto has to elevate his power to that of the SO6P just to compete and possibly beat Edo Madara, Obito and the Juubi combined, and yes I am aware that he has help from Hinata and the others; however, let's be real this is 'his' battle. No one there, aside from Kakashi (using Kamui) or Killer Bee can possibly compete against Edo Madara, Obito and the Juubi. The fact is that Edo Madara destroyed all five kage by himself, Obito was able to handle Naruto, Bee, Kakashi and Guy by himself and the Juubi is power incarnate, greater than Perfect Susanoo.

I put it to you all that Sasuke even with an upgrade would be a letdown as a final enemy when compared with the present opponents. Truthfully, there has never been a greater Uchiha than Madara and that includes Itachi, Sasuke and Shisui. Obito's Kamui is one of the greatest Sharingan powers ever in terms of defense. If Naruto acquires SO6P level of power, which in truth is necessary to beat these guys and subdue the Juubi, then a Sasuke fight is really a joke.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    You guys should listen to
    Phish

Naruto and Sasuke are equals. He's going to keep up with BM Naruto.

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by jaykuhz View Post
    Naruto and Sasuke are equals. He's going to keep up with BM Naruto.
    Just because you think they are equalls doesn't make them. If you don't consider the part of EMS that we don't know how it was upgraded This Sasuke wouldn't last 2 mins against Naruto as he is right now. If he grows more powerful to beat the guys he's facing atm this would be even more stupid. If it isn't on the scroll Sasuke will somehow get another upgrade soon so he may BECOME Narutos equal.

Right now Obito Naruto and Madara are in a league of their own and Sasuke doesn't belong there.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»