Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: A Naruto vs. Sasuke final fight! Are you kidding.

Quote Originally Posted by jaykuhz View Post
    Naruto and Sasuke are equals. He's going to keep up with BM Naruto.
    Just because you think they are equalls doesn't make them. If you don't consider the part of EMS that we don't know how it was upgraded This Sasuke wouldn't last 2 mins against Naruto as he is right now. If he grows more powerful to beat the guys he's facing atm this would be even more stupid. If it isn't on the scroll Sasuke will somehow get another upgrade soon so he may BECOME Narutos equal.

Right now Obito Naruto and Madara are in a league of their own and Sasuke doesn't belong there.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thinking

Quote Originally Posted by jaykuhz View Post
    Naruto and Sasuke are equals. He's going to keep up with BM Naruto.
    Not any more, Their can only be One, and that be Naruto Uzumaki.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Sasuke is one of my favorite characters. But if I should be honest Sasuke can't put a good fight against BM Naruto without him gaining some kind of power up. Sasuke's Amatarasu will not be able to reach Naruto through to his speed. Also Sasuke doesn't have that much chakra. If this should be a good fight, so should Sasuke either learn Perfect Susan'o or gain Rinnegan. Then Sasuke will actually put up a good fight against Naruto.

Also Sasuke will go on a journey to those who knows everything. I think it will be there that he will not only get answers but also get some kind of power up. We don't know that much about the scroll.

Last edited by Miaakun; 01-13-2013 at 10:41 AM.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

If Sasuke was the final fight he'd gain a huge power boost.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Obito was scared to death of Itachi whooping his ass, and Sasuke defeated him. Do you think Obito can stand against Sasuke now that he has Itachi's powers? I sure don't. And I believe Sasuke is probably the only person right now that can fight Madara head on, similar to how I think if Naruto fought Danzo with his arm of Sharingans and Izunagi's he might have lost where Sasuke prevailed.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

They are equals. You're forgeting giant Susanoo, never-ending flame, perfect speed, taijutsu and genjutsu. Shure Sasuke stands no chance if he keeps fighting like before (just spamming jutsus without thinking), but if he comes to his senses and fights with intelligence like he used to he has very good chances.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Maybe they might only have a physical fight without using crazy power. If Sasuke become good and don't want to destory the leaf village, than they won't have a fight to death match and they won't use full power.

Even though the frog sage said that Naruto will fight someone with a great power in the eye. Hey! That can be referring Madara, Nagato, or tobi. After all, they all have the most powerful eyes when fighting against Naruto. These eyes are still strong than Sasuke.

Last, this will be a friendly ending if they just punch each other out with their full physical strength instead.

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Smoke, Like, Pass.........

Eh.....Hopefully Sasuke will get a powerup

HATERS GONNA HATE Uchicha Macho's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I see trolls well with these
    eyes

Sasuke already equal to or greater than naruto.EMS Madara already shown us that EMS susano can tank a tail beast bomb form a fully chakra kurama.Naruto have half kurama powers and he only know one jutsu resengan which is derive from TBB.Naruto is still catcing up to Sasuke

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am just that amazing.

A lot of old threads are being revived. I stand by my statement that the Naruto vs Sasuke fight will be a death match (or at least they try, I am of the opinion that they both survive). Also this development with Tobirama states that Sasuke will be powered up by his hatred.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    You can destroy the man but
    you can't destroy an idea.

Pretty sure most people lost the hype of this by now and I'm one of them.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Out there

not only it would be a let down for power tossal but in terms of the reason to end the series with them fighting considering the world is at stake which is abit more pressing and fightinh aginst more dangerous foe.

in the end I think it will be juubi vs naruto to replay the fight the so6p had.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by alakai200 View Post
    When I think about it the idea that a Naruto vs. Sasuke battle will be the conclusion just seems like such a letdown from the present battle. Sasuke is no match for Obito, half as much as for Edo Madara, either battle he would lose badly. Presently Naruto is much stronger than Sasuke and that amount of power is still not enough to beat Obito, Edo Madara and the Juubi. So to have a final battle with Sasuke seems to anti-climatic for me, your guy's thoughts?
    I think Sasuke will do fine. Lets look at his powers, Amaterasu, blaze, tsukiyomi, Sassono, and whatever EMS gets him to fight naruto which is a close quarters fighter, he has that covered. And lets not forget that Sasuke with just the 3 tome sharingan could suppress the nine tail's chakra the is no telling what he can do with EMS. Moreover he has seen a lot of techs the he could have easily copied like he did with lee. So yea I think he is just fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by 3MESSIAH View Post
    as i`ve said countless times before everyone is underestimating EMS`s potential.when sasuke uses it to its fullest extent naruto will need to use everything he`s got to keep up.you`ll see
    I agree
    Quote Originally Posted by yondaime4 View Post
    lol sasuke is definitly being underrated, i mean his blaze release alone is enough to give anyone trouble, its so stupid that people think the only way to win a fight is to be more powerful. i guess thats my opinion but seriously if you think sasuke NEEDS a power up after seeing all of his techs so far then your clearly too narrowminded to realize that strategy and timing as well as the fact sasuke has the element of surprise is enough to hold his own. but again just my opinion
    I agree somewhat I think naruto is being overrated.
    Quote Originally Posted by alakai200 View Post
    Here's the deal, Naruto has to elevate his power to that of the SO6P just to compete and possibly beat Edo Madara, Obito and the Juubi combined, and yes I am aware that he has help from Hinata and the others; however, let's be real this is 'his' battle. No one there, aside from Kakashi (using Kamui) or Killer Bee can possibly compete against Edo Madara, Obito and the Juubi. The fact is that Edo Madara destroyed all five kage by himself, Obito was able to handle Naruto, Bee, Kakashi and Guy by himself and the Juubi is power incarnate, greater than Perfect Susanoo.

I put it to you all that Sasuke even with an upgrade would be a letdown as a final enemy when compared with the present opponents. Truthfully, there has never been a greater Uchiha than Madara and that includes Itachi, Sasuke and Shisui. Obito's Kamui is one of the greatest Sharingan powers ever in terms of defense. If Naruto acquires SO6P level of power, which in truth is necessary to beat these guys and subdue the Juubi, then a Sasuke fight is really a joke.
    If you give naruto more why not Sasuke? This is a fail from the start.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wik View Post
    Just because you think they are equalls doesn't make them. If you don't consider the part of EMS that we don't know how it was upgraded This Sasuke wouldn't last 2 mins against Naruto as he is right now. If he grows more powerful to beat the guys he's facing atm this would be even more stupid. If it isn't on the scroll Sasuke will somehow get another upgrade soon so he may BECOME Narutos equal.

Right now Obito Naruto and Madara are in a league of their own and Sasuke doesn't belong there.
    I disagree Sasuke has every right to be in that list.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thinking

Hard to impossible for Sasuke to fight Naruto with SO6P powers. SO6P had no rivals Naruto with SO6P Powers would also have no rivals.

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

yeah, ughhh, a barrage of tailed beast bombs will blow Susano'o away.

if Danzo can get through Susano'o, pretty sure Naruto's TBB's can too.

/thread

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Steinbiz View Post
    yeah, ughhh, a barrage of tailed beast bombs will blow Susano'o away.

if Danzo can get through Susano'o, pretty sure Naruto's TBB's can too.

/thread
    Lets not forget Danzo lost...with one of the most powerful techs in the show 10x over :shrug: I just don't see how you all feel Sasuke can't hold up, I know a lot of y'all don't like him but come on.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    "shapeless, formless, be
    water my friend."

the match has got, and will be on some equal terms...NOT!

Hash Boy: -Wow, there´s my jolly friend Maddy boy.
    Maddy Boy: -Take this-
    Goes Susanó mode in matter of seconds and almost kills his best friend, with intention.
    Hash Boy:-..

What I mean is, without playing neither side fan boy, due to certain pathology, specially reflected on Uchihas, some characters tend to go amok badass on the 1st page, attacking anyone the´d like to.

So for me, surprise is an Uchiha game factor which might very well be seen as cold blood, so that´s a kind of an advantage, giving 1st blow while somebody´s taking a dump, juubi, kyubi or sage.
    i will certainly enjoyed the 1st fight, (2 kids killing each other), this one´s gonna be d rematch, gotta see that!

Last edited by veggetta13; 02-25-2013 at 09:38 PM.

Page 2 of 2 « First 12