• Naruto Takes this

5 83.33%
  • Sasuke Takes this

1 16.67%
    Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Naruto (no kyuubi) vs Sasuke (no sharingan)

This is another one of those times where i thought almost everyone was in agreement on an issue when clearly they are not. Naruto and sasuke have had their ups and their downs, but i was of the persuasion that Naruto without the nine-tails was easily stronger than sasuke without his sharingan.

This isn't a debate about whether the nine tails is part of naruto's true power, or whether sasuke had the sharingan handed to him thanks to good genes. This is simply a versus thread about naruto vs sasuke. Oh, and sasuke doesn't have curse mark or Orochimaru dna either. Feel free to fanboy/fangirl if you want and flaming is welcomed.

Heres my pitch for why i think naruto takes this:

Sasuke has alwasy been a splendid ninja. As seen in his flashbacks, sasuke learned fire jutsu at an early age, was great in hand-to-hand combat and was fantastic with shuriken.

Naruto on the other hand was terrible in hand-to-hand combat, fairly lackluster in shuriken throwing, but really good with ninjutsu.

Throughout naruto part one, sasuke increased his taijutsu skill remarkably in the chunin exams arch and developed the chidori technique (even though he loses his sharingan, he can still use chidori in this versus battle).

Naruto on the other hand is a little bit more difficult to guage. Some people will say that naruto's phenominal chakra supply comes from the fox's chakra always mixing with his. I disagree with this view. The fox's chakra made it exponentially harder for naruto to control his chakra. His huge chakra reserves come from being an uzumaki (look how much chakra nagato had). Over the course of naruto part 1, naruto was able to use the summoning jutsu on a huge scale (which i believe he could do now on his own without the fox's help), and learned the rasengan despite his horrible chakra control. Naruto's ninjutusu capabilities far exceeded sasuke's, but sasuke was a much better ninja that naruto.

Fast forward to part two: Sasuke learned several adaptation of the chidori but still heavily relied on the curse mark for his strength (it was also noted that sasuke's increased fighting abilities are attributed to orochimaru and kabuto using drugs and other body modifications on him). Naruto on the other hand learned only the oodama rasengan and increased all of his stats to a reasonably acceptable level. Its fair to say that naruto's chakra control and basic ninja abilities rose sharply over the time skip. At this point in naruto though, i still have to give the fight to sasuke.

Sasuke then absorbs orochimaru and becomes even stronger (now able to defeat deidara). Then sasuke loses his curse mark and all of his Orochimaru Dna thanks to itachi and naruto learns rasenshuriken. I'd call naruto and sasuke fairly even at this point, maybe with sasuke winning 6/10.

This is where the balance of power shifts dramatically: Naruto trains hard and (in combination with his incredible work ethic and his somewhat increased chakra control and a little help from his clones) learns how to use perfect sage mode. The reason why this is significant is because this increases all of naruto's basic ninja abilities that he was lacking to super human levels. Naruto now is focused (gaining extraordinary sensory abilties), has even more chakra than before (not sure if naruto's chakra was used when summoning 3 giant toads, gamakichi, and fukasaku during the pain invasion arch) and he is now easily faster than sasuke. In addition, naruto finally learns a formal fighting style as opposed to his random shadow clone attacks. Factor in his monster sage mode strength, and naruto could best sasuke 10/10.

Here's where i'm going to get flamed: I say that naruto going sage mode is 100% his own ability. He trained for it, he perfected it, and the nine-tails wasn't even involved. Sasuke on the other hand gets another massive power up with his mangekyou sharingan. Even after getting ems, Kcm naruto and BM naruto still kick his ass, but this is a versus about naruto with his OWN abilties, vs sasuke with his OWN abilties. I hate to say it, but i'm not going to include sasukes' sharingan as his own ability. He got all the MS powers without having to do any noticible training. Also, after he goes blind, its useless anyway.

Just for the hell of it, i'm going to also say that i belive that sage mode naruto could defeat MS sasuke (not ems sasuke) too. Naruto could fight sasuke without looking at him, is strong enough to break susano'o with his punch or rasenshuriken (if tsunade could do it on madara, certainly sage mode naruto could whose strength feats beat hers)
    And personally, i believe that naruto could sense sasuke gathering chakra in his eyes for amaterasu (even though he isn't as fast as the raikage and couldn't 100% dodge amaterasu) being able to anticipate it should allow him to successfully dodge it. Thats my take of it anyway. Regardless, give me your thoughts and opinions, and flame wars are welcomed

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto (no kyuubi) vs Sasuke (no sharingan)

"His huge chakra reserves come from being an uzumaki (look how much chakra nagato had)."

Exactly, so how is having huge chakra reserves from being an uzumaki not considered an advantage when Sharingan is? Every clan has their benefits, get over it.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Born to Die

Your whole thread is one sided and Sasuke didnt take drugs. Naruto with sm wins but without Sasuke wins. Also Sasuke should have the sharingan cause thats his own ability even MS.

And search bar

M.M.$$$$DiamondHead$$$UPP ! UchihaInza's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

throughout naruto history Uchiha Sasuke poved that he is a better and smarter shinobi he could have killed him 3 times already..i mean ever since they were youngings..sasuke came up bigger..we all know that stick to true facts guys..do yall even watch naruto ???Uchiha Inza