Page 1 of 11 12345 ... Last»
Results 1 to 20 of 217
  1. #1
    Banned
    Status
    Fecal Matter is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    6,850
    Bypassing ban.
     

    Gaara is stronger than Sasuke...

    I know what most fellow Sasuke fans will say
    " We haven't seen his EMS in full action" But i am basing my side of the arguments from manga facts.
    We've only seen Sasuke use his new powers against the zetus but we can hardly call that a real fight.
    Now enough of Sasuke lets talk about Gaara.


    Counter to Sasuke's strongest attack.Amatarasu


    Counter to Genjutsu:Gaara is a long ranged fighter so Sasuke's Genjutsus are useless unless he gets up close and Gaara already has Intel on how Uchiha's use there Genjutsus so him not looking directly into Sasuke's eyes is a piece of cake especially while having a fighting style like Gaaras.

    Counter to Chidori:People use this panel as a excuse for Sasuke to actually land a hit on Gaara.

    But Gaaras sand is more than capable f guarding raton moves for example


    Endurance against 5 Susanoo's:He took on five Susanoo's and in my opinion took the least damage out of the five,he even had to save Mei while holding off the other 5.


    Give me your opinions too guys thnx for reading and please tell me if it was too long since its the first thread i've actually made,thnx again guys.
     
         

  2. #2
    Banned
    Status
    Trollkαge is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    6,849
    Location
    Trollogakure
    lol
     

    Re: Gaara is stronger than Sasuke...

    . Let me add on to this. Enton controls Amaterasu, so it's basically Amaterasu by itself.
    I don't want to hear "ENTON ISN'T AMATERASU!" because it is.
     
         

  3. #3
    Senior Member medal32's Avatar
    Status
    medal32 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    3,426
    Pain to the world
     

    Re: Gaara is stronger than Sasuke...

    Not bad
    Cant wait for all the sasuke fanboys
     
         

  4. #4
    Senior Member Braveknight's Avatar
    Status
    Braveknight is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    5,371
    Location
    fighting on front lines with Goku
    meh
     

    Re: Gaara is stronger than Sasuke...

    Quote Originally Posted by Misaki Yata View Post
    I know what most fellow Sasuke fans will say
    " We haven't seen his EMS in full action" But i am basing my side of the arguments from manga facts.
    We've only seen Sasuke use his new powers against the zetus but we can hardly call that a real fight.
    Now enough of Sasuke lets talk about Gaara.


    Counter to Sasuke's strongest attack.Amatarasu


    Counter to Genjutsu:Gaara is a long ranged fighter so Sasuke's Genjutsus are useless unless he gets up close and Gaara already has Intel on how Uchiha's use there Genjutsus so him not looking directly into Sasuke's eyes is a piece of cake especially while having a fighting style like Gaaras.

    Counter to Chidori:People use this panel as a excuse for Sasuke to actually land a hit on Gaara.

    But Gaaras sand is more than capable f guarding raton moves for example


    Endurance against 5 Susanoo's:He took on five Susanoo's and in my opinion took the least damage out of the five,he even had to save Mei while holding off the other 5.


    Give me your opinions too guys thnx for reading and please tell me if it was too long since its the first thread i've actually made,thnx again guys.
    scrw your sign dont open the link its a trahhhhpppp

    ON TOPIC :: agreed
     
         

  5. #5
    Mastermiиd Supreme x Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Supreme x Uchiha is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,216
    Location
    New York
    The real MVP..
     

    Re: Gaara is stronger than Sasuke...

    Not bad..especially with Gaara's new abilities inherited from his mother, Sasuke would have to put in serious work to defeat him.
     
         

  6. #6
    Ⓟⓔⓞⓟⓛⓔ Ⓢⓤⓚⓚ BlkMagk's Avatar
    Status
    BlkMagk is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,527
    Location
    Where the levels of common sense are Sofa King low
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Gaara is stronger than Sasuke...

    Hahahaa great points :D
     
         

  7. #7
    Kuroh's Avatar
    Status
    Kuroh is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    14,300
    Location
    FL
    I hate to complain, but
    lately, all I see is days are
    the same
     



    Re: Gaara is stronger than Sasuke...

    No. u-u
     
         

  8. #8
    Return of the Ring Lord of the Kings's Avatar
    Status
    Lord of the Kings is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    954
    Location
    Timeless hall
    RESTORING THE ORDER
     

    Re: Gaara is stronger than Sasuke...

    Not bad but Sasuke will defeat him anyway
     
         

  9. #9
    Banned
    Status
    Fecal Matter is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    6,850
    Bypassing ban.
     

    Re: Gaara is stronger than Sasuke...

    Quote Originally Posted by Braveknight View Post
    scrw your sign dont open the link its a trahhhhpppp

    ON TOPIC :: agreed
    No its not:o
    Quote Originally Posted by medal32 View Post
    Not bad
    Cant wait for all the sasuke fanboys
    I hope they come up with logical stuff to say and thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrafty View Post
    . Let me add on to this. Enton controls Amaterasu, so it's basically Amaterasu by itself.
    I don't want to hear "ENTON ISN'T AMATERASU!" because it is.
    I didn't know this thanks for contributing.
     
         

  10. #10
    ~Mirror Wheel Master~ Jman1997's Avatar
    Status
    Jman1997 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    772
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Gaara is stronger than Sasuke...

    All you guys are haters.

    OT: Great points, but sasuke is still stronger.
     
         

  11. #11
    Banned
    Status
    Fecal Matter is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    6,850
    Bypassing ban.
     

    Re: Gaara is stronger than Sasuke...

    Quote Originally Posted by Jman1997 View Post
    All you guys are haters.

    OT: Great points, but sasuke is still stronger.
    at least tell me why. i like Sasuke too so at least give me some info or proper feed back.
     
         

  12. #12
    Ramen is the best Bijuu mode naruto's Avatar
    Status
    Bijuu mode naruto is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    407
    Location
    Where you live
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Gaara is stronger than Sasuke...

    very good thread you have included good points

    but still i think sasuke would win due to his great jutsu arsenal

    and i think he is being underestimated
     
         

  13. #13
    Banned
    Status
    Fecal Matter is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    6,850
    Bypassing ban.
     

    Re: Gaara is stronger than Sasuke...

    Quote Originally Posted by Bijuu mode naruto View Post
    very good thread you have included good points

    but still i think sasuke would win due to great jutsu arsenal

    and i think he is being slightly underestimated
    yea his fire ball jutsu's can be good for making distractions due to its wide range.
    And its understandable that ems Sasuke is underrated since we only got a glimpse of its power once.
     
         

  14. #14
    Member HitmanSasuke23's Avatar
    Status
    HitmanSasuke23 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    884
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Gaara is stronger than Sasuke...

    Gaara without a doubt is powerful but he still can't beat Sasuke
     
         

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    Status
    saw2097 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    8,085
    Location
    At my place.
    I am just that amazing.
     

    Re: Gaara is stronger than Sasuke...

    Interesting, but I think you have just provoked the wrath of the fanboys for when they come.

    OT: You make a lot of good points.
     
         

  16. #16
    Banned
    Status
    Fecal Matter is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    6,850
    Bypassing ban.
     

    Re: Gaara is stronger than Sasuke...

    Quote Originally Posted by HitmanSasuke23 View Post
    Gaara without a doubt is powerful but he still can't beat Sasuke
    Give me a reason why or explain it in more detail please
    i really want to know how he beats Gaara.
    Quote Originally Posted by saw2097 View Post
    Interesting, but I think you have just provoked the wrath of the fanboys for when they come.

    OT: You make a lot of good points.
    Thanks for the feed back i was mainly going for the points anyway.
    I want the fanboys to come,just look at my title
     
         

  17. #17
    Member HitmanSasuke23's Avatar
    Status
    HitmanSasuke23 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    884
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Gaara is stronger than Sasuke...

    Quote Originally Posted by Misaki Yata View Post
    Give me a reason why or explain it in more detail please
    i really want to know how he beats Gaara.


    Thanks for the feed back i was mainly going for the points anyway.
    I want the fanboys to come,just look at my title
    Sasuke has a great summon in the hawk in which he can now fly...he also as Kirin the ultimate lighting technique with speed and power
     
         

  18. #18
    ★Darth Vader★ Anakin Skywalker's Avatar
    Status
    Anakin Skywalker is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    921
    Luke is my son?!!!!....I have
    a son !!!!
     

    Re: Gaara is stronger than Sasuke...

    great points and very true indeed

    but you might as well bend over for sasuke fanboys
    soon they'll be spamming nonsense like Lord Sasuke on shots gaara with susanoo arrow

    put your flame jacket on and wait for it
     
         

  19. #19
    Banned
    Status
    Fecal Matter is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    6,850
    Bypassing ban.
     

    Re: Gaara is stronger than Sasuke...

    Quote Originally Posted by HitmanSasuke23 View Post
    Sasuke has a great summon in the hawk in which he can now fly...he also as Kirin the ultimate lighting technique with speed and power
    Gaara can fly on his sand and when will Sasuke get the chance to use Kirin? Thats right never.
     
         

  20. #20
    Banned
    Status
    Fecal Matter is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    6,850
    Bypassing ban.
     

    Re: Gaara is stronger than Sasuke...

    Quote Originally Posted by Gray Uchiha View Post
    great points and very true indeed

    but you might as well bend over for sasuke fanboys
    soon they'll be spamming nonsense like Lord Sasuke on shots gaara with susanoo arrow

    put your flame jacket on and wait for it
    My Body is at ease.I am ready
     
         

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •