Page 6 of 9 « First ... 23456789 Last»
Results 126 to 150 of 217
  1. #126
    Uchiha member. ixc's Avatar
    Status
    ixc is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,334
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Gaara is stronger than Sasuke...

    Quote Originally Posted by Klaves View Post
    Does it have the ability to not be buried underground?
    It has the abbility to fodderize Gaara before that happens, you're so mad now
     
         

  2. #127
    Uchiha member. ixc's Avatar
    Status
    ixc is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,334
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Gaara is stronger than Sasuke...

    Quote Originally Posted by Misaki Yata View Post
    99.9% of the viewers are probably laughing at your stupidity through put this thread.


    I dislike liars
    Yes they're laughing at your stupidity indeed. Btw i noticed that you didn't respond to the other thing i said, so i was right you're done. Fan me.
     
         

  3. #128
    Banned
    Status
    Fecal Matter is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    6,850
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bypassing ban.
     

    Re: Gaara is stronger than Sasuke...

    Quote Originally Posted by ixc View Post
    Yes they're laughing at your stupidity indeed. Btw i noticed that you didn't respond to the other thing i said, so i was right you're done. Fan me.
    I did say earlier that i gave up on you so i probably ignored the pointless troll posts since ik for a fact someone else would counter argue all your bs points.Now your just a troll so please goml.
     
         

  4. #129
    Procrastination Release:.. Klaves's Avatar
    Status
    Klaves is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    375
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Gaara is stronger than Sasuke...

    Quote Originally Posted by ixc View Post
    It has the abbility to fodderize Gaara before that happens, you're so mad now
    Haha, you think you know things.
     
         

  5. #130
    Member Wik's Avatar
    Status
    Wik is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    sweden
    Posts
    648
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Gaara is stronger than Sasuke...

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackBison View Post
    I guess i was to vague because i didn't want to post something extremely long. I guess i will use more details now.

    Madara's and sasuke's fighting styles are very much different even though they pretty much have the same moves( except for rinnegan, wood element, and PS)with some differences of course. Madara basically wants to completely destroy you until nothing is left. Sasuke on the other hand move set revolves on the fact that 90% of all his moves are piercing attacks. Enton and ammy solely moves will have no effect on gaara auto defense.

    Like i already said gaara's main flaw is his biggest strength. Gaara doesn't move and this will cause him to get the L. Sasuke susanoo arrows are fast and they pierce everything. If you can name one thing that it has not pierced up to date then i could say that gaara's defense could stand against the arrows. But if you re look at the whole kabuto dodging the arrows and the arrows hitting the pillar, you can see that the pillar was not destroyed. This proves that sasuke arrows are only meant to deal a piercing blow that happens to be quite fatal. Now wrapping his susanoo arrow in the enton would prove a devastating attack to gaara, due to the fact that he would be a stationary target.

    Now lets explain in air combat

    In air gaara has limited sand so his scale of attacks dwindle by a reasonable margin. He is still quite strong in air but sasuke with the help of a summon can also take the fight to the skies. Without actually seeing sasuke fight in the skies we can not deduce how well he fights in the skies. The only problem with this scenario is that gaara doesn't fly unless he is a) fighting someone who flies or b) trying to escape from a large scale environmental like attack( ex. advent of the world of flowering trees). With these conclusions it is very likely that sasuke vs gaara will only be on land.

    Yes gaara's defense has gotten a lot stronger but if you think sasuke's chidori is the same as it was when they fought during the chunnin exams then we are not reading the same manga. Just like gaara sasuke has gotten a lot stronger since their first encounter during the chunnin exam.

    Now based on gaara's reaction to his sand being lightened and the fact that he never tried it again after his sand returned to normal, gives me the impression that his sand needs to be lightened in order to throw someone out of susanoo.

    If u need manga scans it would be a bother but i can provide for some of my points, but only if you truly need scans.
    Don't bother with scans, in comparison to the other guy in this thread, what you say makes sense and is all something I know myself since reading the manga (read it's not made up).

    About the arrows. we haven't seen anything that I can think of that they were not able to pierce. But I can't on the other hand think of anything that's been able to pierce Gaaras full sheild, and that's including Susanoos sword. The last part at least in my opinion gives the edge to the sheild. I agree that this is something impossible to prove. But simply stating that the arrows WOULD pierce the sheild is just arrogant.

    As you said I doubt air combat will be on the market and if it would we have no way of proving anything since Sasuke hasn't tried it. I don't think Gaara would hurt much from it anyways since even though his scale of attacks dwindle, so does the opponents movement.

    I assume we are watching the same manga and what I meant wasn't that it hasn't improved, just that at least I haven't seen any signs of it improving in sharpness and penetration. especially I think it's safe to assume that doesn't have a better penetration ability than a susanoo sword. Also you have to consider that Gaara allready know how this technique works and will be expecting it. he knows its a piercing ability with a short area. I think he could easily increase the density or at least thinken the layers of sand at the area he's expecting to get hit in.

    When Onoki made the sand lighter, wouldn't it remain light after that? The wiki doesn't say anything about a time limit untill the density would change back, and why would change back? Imo that page doesn't prove anything at all. Also it makes no sense at all that lighter sand would have a greater pulling ability. it would move fast but not pul harder. And someone inside a susanoo doesn't have lots of space to move in as it is without moving out of the Susanoo.
     
         

  6. #131
    Uchiha member. ixc's Avatar
    Status
    ixc is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,334
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Gaara is stronger than Sasuke...

    Quote Originally Posted by Klaves View Post
    Haha, you think you know things.
    It's because i do.
     
         

  7. #132
    Procrastination Release:.. Klaves's Avatar
    Status
    Klaves is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    375
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Gaara is stronger than Sasuke...

    Quote Originally Posted by ixc View Post
    It's because i do.
    Right, you know things, yet have no counter to any arguments presented to you. You just throw around the word fodderize as if that somehow makes you right. If you really knew anything, you would know that this couldn't possibly be a fodderize situation for either of them in any rational way. It seems that the only thing you do know is how Sasuke's **** feels since you're constantly riding it.
     
         

  8. #133
    Banned
    Status
    Fecal Matter is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    6,850
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bypassing ban.
     

    Re: Gaara is stronger than Sasuke...

    Quote Originally Posted by Klaves View Post
    Right, you know things, yet have no counter to any arguments presented to you. You just throw around the word fodderize as if that somehow makes you right. If you really knew anything, you would know that this couldn't possibly be a fodderize situation for either of them in any rational way. It seems that the only thing you do know is how Sasuke's **** feels since you're constantly riding it.
    well said.
     
         

  9. #134
    Member BlackBison's Avatar
    Status
    BlackBison is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    In a place you don't know
    Posts
    535
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Gaara is stronger than Sasuke...

    Quote Originally Posted by Wik View Post
    Don't bother with scans, in comparison to the other guy in this thread, what you say makes sense and is all something I know myself since reading the manga (read it's not made up).

    About the arrows. we haven't seen anything that I can think of that they were not able to pierce. But I can't on the other hand think of anything that's been able to pierce Gaaras full sheild, and that's including Susanoos sword. The last part at least in my opinion gives the edge to the sheild. I agree that this is something impossible to prove. But simply stating that the arrows WOULD pierce the sheild is just arrogant.

    As you said I doubt air combat will be on the market and if it would we have no way of proving anything since Sasuke hasn't tried it. I don't think Gaara would hurt much from it anyways since even though his scale of attacks dwindle, so does the opponents movement.

    I assume we are watching the same manga and what I meant wasn't that it hasn't improved, just that at least I haven't seen any signs of it improving in sharpness and penetration. especially I think it's safe to assume that doesn't have a better penetration ability than a susanoo sword. Also you have to consider that Gaara allready know how this technique works and will be expecting it. he knows its a piercing ability with a short area. I think he could easily increase the density or at least thinken the layers of sand at the area he's expecting to get hit in.

    When Onoki made the sand lighter, wouldn't it remain light after that? The wiki doesn't say anything about a time limit untill the density would change back, and why would change back? Imo that page doesn't prove anything at all. Also it makes no sense at all that lighter sand would have a greater pulling ability. it would move fast but not pul harder. And someone inside a susanoo doesn't have lots of space to move in as it is without moving out of the Susanoo.
    My points on the arrow after re-reading it did come off a little fanboyish, but just like a lot of people i want to believe that my fav character has a nearly perfect move so that my bad. But i'll say 50/50 chance of either the shield being pierced by the arrow or the shield successfully doing what no other move has done before and that is stop susanoo arrow.

    The thing with sasuke vs gaara during chunnin exams is that sasuke had to get really close to make chidori hit. True gaara will be expecting sasuke to use chidori but gaara doesn't know that sasuke can manipulat chidori. Of course sasuke doesn't know of the current mastery of gaara's new sand abilities(hope i worded that right).

    the whole onooki and gaara teamwork to pull madara out of susanoo would need to be explained by kishi himself. I don't want to come off bias or anything.
     
         

  10. #135
    ※ NB's Polymath ※ BlacLord's Avatar
    Status
    BlacLord is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Lincoln, England
    Posts
    7,732
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don't judge me by your usual
    standards.
     

    Re: Gaara is stronger than Sasuke...

    This was crazy Sasuke who had been smashed around by A...

    In a normal match, Sasuke's speed would take this. Going by the databooks, Gaara's a 29 and Sasuke is a 31.5.

    I'd say Gaara would win if he was still the Ichibi's host but not now, he got beat by Deidara even with the Shukaku, damn Deidara..

    Aww shucks, I still quite like Deidara even if he did kill my favourite current Kage, you've indirectly messed with my head Misaki Yata!
     
         

  11. #136
    Mr.BlackUchiha BlackDude's Avatar
    Status
    BlackDude is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,613
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Observer
     

    Re: Gaara is stronger than Sasuke...

    Quote Originally Posted by Misaki Yata View Post
    I know what most fellow Sasuke fans will say
    " We haven't seen his EMS in full action" But i am basing my side of the arguments from manga facts.
    We've only seen Sasuke use his new powers against the zetus but we can hardly call that a real fight.
    Now enough of Sasuke lets talk about Gaara.


    Counter to Sasuke's strongest attack.Amatarasu


    Counter to Genjutsu:Gaara is a long ranged fighter so Sasuke's Genjutsus are useless unless he gets up close and Gaara already has Intel on how Uchiha's use there Genjutsus so him not looking directly into Sasuke's eyes is a piece of cake especially while having a fighting style like Gaaras.

    Counter to Chidori:People use this panel as a excuse for Sasuke to actually land a hit on Gaara.

    But Gaaras sand is more than capable f guarding raton moves for example


    Endurance against 5 Susanoo's:He took on five Susanoo's and in my opinion took the least damage out of the five,he even had to save Mei while holding off the other 5.


    Give me your opinions too guys thnx for reading and please tell me if it was too long since its the first thread i've actually made,thnx again guys.
    Actually, Amaterasu and Enton are to different things..

    First off Amaaterasu-is the highest level Fire Release technique,

    Second Blaze Release/Enton- is an advanced chakra nature. Sasuke Uchiha uses this technique when manipulating the unquenchable black flames of Amaterasu.

    Do you see the differences?

    Enton is manipulating Amaterasu. So, you can say he blocked the manipulated the Blaze Release, but not Amaterasu. Amaterasu is nearly instant it cast on whatever the user is focusing on. There arent too many way to counter/invade it such as.. Raikage V2 reflexes, plus the speed. Or defensive moves like Susanoo, Shedding technique.

    Also, the reason why Gaara was able to block the Enton is because he already seen the attack so he was ready to block it. Also, like ive explained it isnt like Amaterasu, which cast on what ever the user is forcing on. Enton is just controlling flames

    Now the reason he cant block/invade it Amaaterasu

    1- He doesnt even move he stays in one spot ( he isnt even fast) :sy:
    2- His reflexes are nearly fast as Raikage or he isnt even a sensor (so he cant block it):sy:

    Genjustu-

    First off , I dont knw the exist range of the genjustu.. but Sasuke has used plenty of long range genjustus Ex. Sai, C, Deidara.

    And you can say Gaara knows about the Uchihas but that is just a assumation . Also, I love how everyone tries to throw around (people)Gaara can fighting without looking. Actually he cant how will he know where Sasuke is ? How will he know if Sasuke using Amaterasu etc.. How can he attack Sasuke without looking at him?


    Lighting Release Attacks

    You cant compare the Raikage taijustu to Sasuke chidori. An heres why Chidori is a piercing attack with is mention to penerate things. Raikage taijustu is just taijustu with lighting on his body. As we all know Taijustu cant destroy Sand. I believe Rock Lee is a example. See the different..

    Endurance- yeah Gaara has that but Sasuke chakra reserve is still good.

    One Last thing: Don't forget about Sasuke speed.. he could easily blitz Gaara. Sasuke has overwhelmed plenty of people with his speed.

    Opinion : Sasuke is leagues above Gaara. Also, this thread fails why? not because of you but Ive seen this thread plenty of times it gets old.
     
         
    Last edited by BlackDude; 01-12-2013 at 10:30 PM.

  12. #137
    Procrastination Release:.. Klaves's Avatar
    Status
    Klaves is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    375
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Gaara is stronger than Sasuke...

    Quote Originally Posted by Misaki Yata View Post
    well said.
    Thanks :noc:
     
         

  13. #138
    Procrastination Release:.. Klaves's Avatar
    Status
    Klaves is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    375
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Gaara is stronger than Sasuke...

    Quote Originally Posted by BlacLord View Post
    This was crazy Sasuke who had been smashed around by A...

    In a normal match, Sasuke's speed would take this. Going by the databooks, Gaara's a 29 and Sasuke is a 31.5.

    I'd say Gaara would win if he was still the Ichibi's host but not now, he got beat by Deidara even with the Shukaku, damn Deidara..

    Aww shucks, I still quite like Deidara even if he did kill my favourite current Kage, you've indirectly messed with my head Misaki Yata!
    To be fair Gaara lost because he protected the village from C3, which took an enormous amount of chakra.
     
         

  14. #139
    Banned
    Status
    Fecal Matter is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    6,850
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bypassing ban.
     

    Re: Gaara is stronger than Sasuke...

    Quote Originally Posted by BlacLord View Post
    This was crazy Sasuke who had been smashed around by A...

    In a normal match, Sasuke's speed would take this. Going by the databooks, Gaara's a 29 and Sasuke is a 31.5.

    I'd say Gaara would win if he was still the Ichibi's host but not now, he got beat by Deidara even with the Shukaku, damn Deidara..

    Aww shucks, I still quite like Deidara even if he did kill my favourite current Kage, you've indirectly messed with my head Misaki Yata!
    Oh well guys he can't handle it
     
         

  15. #140
    Senior Member suzano's Avatar
    Status
    suzano is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    4,630
    Post Thanks / Like
    #MAVSNATION✔
     

    Re: Gaara is stronger than Sasuke...

    Quote Originally Posted by Wik View Post
    Nope it's a wind release... Wind>ligntning.



    EMS=MS without risk of going blind. It doesn't provide more powerful attacks in any way. it's just the same attacks without the going blind thing. I am to lazy to find the manga number when this is said so feel free to prove me wrong on this.




    Kirin still wont hit somebody who is encased in sand.



    THe point isn't the third eye. The point is that amaterasu can only hit what Sasuke can see. and if Gaara is encased in sand he can only see the sand. If he sets the sand on fire Gaara can easily replace the sand on fire with new sand.
    how will kirin not hit someone encased in sand when it has the power to obliterate a whole mountain
     
         

  16. #141
    Procrastination Release:.. Klaves's Avatar
    Status
    Klaves is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    375
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Gaara is stronger than Sasuke...

    Quote Originally Posted by suzano View Post
    how will kirin not hit someone encased in sand when it has the power to obliterate a whole mountain
    Gaara could make a sand shield big enough to block C3. C3>Kirin.
     
         

  17. #142
    Member Wik's Avatar
    Status
    Wik is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    sweden
    Posts
    648
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Gaara is stronger than Sasuke...

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackBison View Post
    My points on the arrow after re-reading it did come off a little fanboyish, but just like a lot of people i want to believe that my fav character has a nearly perfect move so that my bad. But i'll say 50/50 chance of either the shield being pierced by the arrow or the shield successfully doing what no other move has done before and that is stop susanoo arrow.

    The thing with sasuke vs gaara during chunnin exams is that sasuke had to get really close to make chidori hit. True gaara will be expecting sasuke to use chidori but gaara doesn't know that sasuke can manipulat chidori. Of course sasuke doesn't know of the current mastery of gaara's new sand abilities(hope i worded that right).

    the whole onooki and gaara teamwork to pull madara out of susanoo would need to be explained by kishi himself. I don't want to come off bias or anything.
    Can't beleive I am speaking to someone this polite, are you sure you are a fan of Sasuke?

    I agree with you about the arrow and Chidori.

    Anas I I've previously said in this thread (somewhere) I do think Sasuke is the overall stronger shinobi even though I don't think he is much stronger. I just consider Gaara somewhat of a mismatch for him.

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackDude View Post
    Actually, Amaterasu and Enton are to different things..

    First off Amaaterasu-is the highest level Fire Release technique,

    Second Blaze Release/Enton- is an advanced chakra nature. Sasuke Uchiha uses this technique when manipulating the unquenchable black flames of Amaterasu.

    Do you see the differences?

    Enton is manipulating Amaterasu. So, you can say he blocked the manipulated the Blaze Release, but not Amaterasu. Amaterasu is nearly instant it cast on whatever the user is focusing on. There arent too many way to counter/invade it such as.. Raikage V2 reflexes, plus the speed. Or defensive moves like Susanoo, Shedding technique.

    Also, the reason why Gaara was able to block the Enton is because he already seen the attack so he was ready to block it. Also, like ive explained it isnt like Amaterasu, which cast on what ever the user is forcing on. Enton is just controlling flames

    Now the reason he cant block/invade it Amaaterasu

    1- He doesnt even move he stays in one spot ( he isnt even fast) :sy:
    2- His reflexes are nearly fast as Raikage or he isnt even a sensor (so he cant block it):sy:

    Genjustu-

    First off , I dont knw the exist range of the genjustu.. but Sasuke has used plenty of long range genjustus Ex. Sai, C, Deidara.

    And you can say Gaara knows about the Uchihas but that is just a assumation . Also, I love how everyone tries to throw around (people)Gaara can fighting without looking. Actually he cant how will he know where Sasuke is ? How will he know if Sasuke using Amaterasu etc.. How can he attack Sasuke without looking at him?


    Lighting Release Attacks

    You cant compare the Raikage taijustu to Sasuke chidori. An heres why Chidori is a piercing attack with is mention to penerate things. Raikage taijustu is just taijustu with lighting on his body. As we all know Taijustu cant destroy Sand. I believe Rock Lee is a example. See the different..

    Endurance- yeah Gaara has that but Sasuke chakra reserve is still good.

    Opinion : Sasuke is leagues above Gaara. Also, this thread fails why? not because of you but Ive seen this thread plenty of times it gets old.
    i have seen these arguments plenty of times in this thread and others as well.

    1: The easiest way of avoiding Amaterasu is to avoid being seen. the full sand sheild + third eye

    2: This is also easiest avoided by using sand sheild and the third eye.

    And you could say that there is no reason to why he should know about the sharingans genjutsu. But I do think it's safe to assume that the kazekage has heard of the Sharingan and it's abilities. He has even witnessed them (5 kage summit).

    Lightning attacks. Just because the raikage didn't get through doesn't mean that Chidori will, also this time Gaara would be prepared of it.

    The problem to me is that you put Sasuke on a golden throne of darkness witch isn't there really. most likely Sasuke will grow to wipe the floor with Gaara but he isn't there yet. And he is certainly not leagues above him fanboy. I'd also like to note that this whole thread is based around the idea of Gaara standing in one spot and calmly countering everything that Sasuke does. In a real fight Sasuke would constantly be dodging sand as well. Even if he wouldn't get hit this would at least wear him down and hurt his offense.

    Quote Originally Posted by BlacLord View Post
    This was crazy Sasuke who had been smashed around by A...

    In a normal match, Sasuke's speed would take this. Going by the databooks, Gaara's a 29 and Sasuke is a 31.5.

    I'd say Gaara would win if he was still the Ichibi's host but not now, he got beat by Deidara even with the Shukaku, damn Deidara..

    Aww shucks, I still quite like Deidara even if he did kill my favourite current Kage, you've indirectly messed with my head Misaki Yata!
    Read the thread. sand sheild->speed.
     
         

  18. #143
    Banned
    Status
    Fecal Matter is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    6,850
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bypassing ban.
     

    Re: Gaara is stronger than Sasuke...

    Quote Originally Posted by Klaves View Post
    Gaara could make a sand shield big enough to block C3. C3>Kirin.
    i disagree with that
     
         

  19. #144
    Member Wik's Avatar
    Status
    Wik is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    sweden
    Posts
    648
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Gaara is stronger than Sasuke...

    Quote Originally Posted by suzano View Post
    how will kirin not hit someone encased in sand when it has the power to obliterate a whole mountain
    I highlighted the word prove for a reason. I've never heard of Kirin being ablie to obliterate a mountain. I've heard of it raching the ground pretty darn quick and being "undodgable" but nothing about this. If you want to contribute please give some additional info.
     
         

  20. #145
    Procrastination Release:.. Klaves's Avatar
    Status
    Klaves is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    375
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Gaara is stronger than Sasuke...

    Quote Originally Posted by Misaki Yata View Post
    i disagree with that
    My rational for it is this: Itachi used Susano to save him from Kirin, but I don't think it could have handled C3. I'm not certain of it by any means.

    But, to the point I think Gaara could handle it when you look at how well his shield did against the C3. Even if Kirin is more powerful, it couldn't be by too much, right? No problems handling C3 (besides a huge amount of chakra loss), so there should be little to no problems handling Kirin.
     
         

  21. #146
    Senior Member suzano's Avatar
    Status
    suzano is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    4,630
    Post Thanks / Like
    #MAVSNATION✔
     

    Re: Gaara is stronger than Sasuke...

    Quote Originally Posted by Klaves View Post
    Gaara could make a sand shield big enough to block C3. C3>Kirin.
    =/ c3 isn't even that strong and yet you say it is stronger than kirin
     
         

  22. #147
    Uchiha member. ixc's Avatar
    Status
    ixc is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,334
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Gaara is stronger than Sasuke...

    Quote Originally Posted by Klaves View Post
    Right, you know things, yet have no counter to any arguments presented to you. You just throw around the word fodderize as if that somehow makes you right. If you really knew anything, you would know that this couldn't possibly be a fodderize situation for either of them in any rational way. It seems that the only thing you do know is how Sasuke's **** feels since you're constantly riding it.
    I came with decent arguments but you and your butthole friend are coming up with pathetic counter arguments, cry me an ocean, and fan me.
     
         
    Last edited by ixc; 01-12-2013 at 10:53 PM.

  23. #148
    Mr.BlackUchiha BlackDude's Avatar
    Status
    BlackDude is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,613
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Observer
     

    Re: Gaara is stronger than Sasuke...

    Quote Originally Posted by Wik View Post
    i have seen these arguments plenty of times in this thread and others as well.

    1: The easiest way of avoiding Amaterasu is to avoid being seen. the full sand sheild + third eye

    2: This is also easiest avoided by using sand sheild and the third eye.

    And you could say that there is no reason to why he should know about the sharingans genjutsu. But I do think it's safe to assume that the kazekage has heard of the Sharingan and it's abilities. He has even witnessed them (5 kage summit).

    Lightning attacks. Just because the raikage didn't get through doesn't mean that Chidori will, also this time Gaara would be prepared of it.

    The problem to me is that you put Sasuke on a golden throne of darkness witch isn't there really. most likely Sasuke will grow to wipe the floor with Gaara but he isn't there yet. And he is certainly not leagues above him fanboy. I'd also like to note that this whole thread is based around the idea of Gaara standing in one spot and calmly countering everything that Sasuke does. In a real fight Sasuke would constantly be dodging sand as well. Even if he wouldn't get hit this would at least wear him down and hurt his offense.
    Ok, Ive not posting any more Ive tried using logic but apparently you dont understand :sy:

    First Off , Gaara isnt a sensor, and as you say Gaara wont be looking at Sasuke eyes. So, how will he know when Amaterasu is coming? Second, the sand shield takes times. What do you think Sasuke will be doing? sitting watching him?

    Also,Sasuke could just use Kirin if he were to get into the sand shield effectively. Or he could just cast a genjustu on the third eye.

    Sasuke never used a genjustu on anyone in Gaara present so he could of witnessed it! :sy:

    Raikage attack , and Sasuke chidori are too different type of attacks . Chidori is a piercing attack it will pierce through.

    The fact that you think Gaara could overwhelm a opponent faster than him is crazy. Sasuke could just blitz him seriously you get no more reply your post was too much of a fail :sy:

    Only logical people reply
     
         

  24. #149
    Senior Member GiantShuriken's Avatar
    Status
    GiantShuriken is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,984
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Gaara is stronger than Sasuke...

    not really, chidori to the face = owned.
     
         

  25. #150
    Member Wik's Avatar
    Status
    Wik is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    sweden
    Posts
    648
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Gaara is stronger than Sasuke...

    Quote Originally Posted by Klaves View Post
    My rational for it is this: Itachi used Susano to save him from Kirin, but I don't think it could have handled C3. I'm not certain of it by any means.

    But, to the point I think Gaara could handle it when you look at how well his shield did against the C3. Even if Kirin is more powerful, it couldn't be by too much, right? No problems handling C3 (besides a huge amount of chakra loss), so there should be little to no problems handling Kirin.
    Tbh I'd definately say Kirin->C3. But I still think sandsheild->Kirin. The only thing I even consider strong enough to pierce that full sheild that Sasuke has is that Susanoo arrow and if the sheild for holds that, witch I beleive it would, then Kirin or Chidori wont offer anything stronger.

    And still Kirin isn't something you improvise out of your butt when fighting the Kazekage. It takes planning and a long setup. This is stated like... everywhere.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •