Not true

Procrastination Release:.. Klaves's Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Gaara is stronger than Sasuke...

Quote Originally Posted by unorthodox View Post
    sasuke wins kirin only is about 3minutes prep top he didnt start preppin kirin untill they went outside itachi uses about 6 amaterasus sasuke used 4 katons we seen his zetzu fight he can use 15 amaterasus at once garra is owned also amaterasu> 1 hit k.os reasons because he sand only blocks what it can see amaterasu spawns on the body
    Sand armor on his skin, he can shed the flames off.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you're not with me you're
    against me.

Gaara is weaker than Sasuke...

~ Young Money Gz Kush ~ unorthodox's Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Klaves View Post
    Sand armor on his skin, he can shed the flames off.
    then he simply uses amaterasu

�You Question Logic Child� TheTailedSage's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "That wasnt very nice! i
    do believe you killed my hat!!
    " -SoloKing Kisuke
    Urahara-

Why the hell has this thread made 9 pages!!!

Gaaras defence/ sand armour<<<< Susano'o
    Susano'o arrows break through his sand as well as chidori, people seem to forget his sand isn't super fast sasuke could out speed it
    I haven't even mentioned ammy yet , people can say he loc an etton ''flam control'' but that was a defenssive eton. Not offeensive

Nuff said

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Gaara wins mid diff. He would've beaten Deidara too if that dude didn't target the village.

�You Question Logic Child� TheTailedSage's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "That wasnt very nice! i
    do believe you killed my hat!!
    " -SoloKing Kisuke
    Urahara-

Quote Originally Posted by KakuzuHatesMoney View Post
    Gaara wins mid diff. He would've beaten Deidara too if that dude didn't target the village.
    How are u comparing EMS sasuke with deidara it doesn't matter if gaara would of won because for god sake he was in the desert

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by unorthodox View Post
    then he simply uses amaterasu
    What is he hides underground in his sand or in a dome? He can block Susanos.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Sasuke rapes gaara like Michael Jackson. He has no way to get past susanoo, and all sasuke has to do is spam arrows, or amaterasu. Hawk summon to get far range to prep kirin = gg.

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Klaves
    I think you are forgetting Gaara's sand armor which he could shed if ever hit with the Amaterasu flames. As for genjutsu, Gaara does not have to be even in Sasuke's view if he doesn't want to. Even if they aren't in the dessert, he can make new sand with almost no effort. Gaara has been shown to go underground with his sand (chunin exams). Just because there is a dome of sand and Sasuke attacks it, it doesn't mean Gaara is still in it. Sasuke isn't a sensor. Gaara could have third eye floating high up in the air to keep an eye on Sasuke. From there Gaara could assault Sasuke from underground with sand tsunamis and whatnot.
    I'm actually not forgetting. Gaara lost his sand armor when he lost Shukakku. Not to mention, even if he did have the sand armor it wouldn't protect him from Susanoo arrows, any of Sasuke's Raiton, or Enton abilities. The only reason his sand protected him from Sasuke's Enton is because he was able to put it infront of himself at a safe enough distance that the heat won't harm him, and the flames will gradually burn away the sand that Gaara simply can regain by pulling up more sand.

As for the Susanos, I'll agree that he didn't do much to them, but he could block multiple at once. There is all this talk about Sasuke's arrows making the difference from these Susanos, but Sasuke alone doesn't choose the distance between them. Gaara could be right next to the Sasuke's Susano, meaning that the only viable attacks are melee (which he can block). Gaara could be underground, and in any scenario, could sink the Susano down in a Giant Sand Burial. Sasuke can't get out of 100+ feet of sand, with tons and tons of pressure forcing the Susano still.
    Except he can't block if Sasuke isn't holding back the way Madara was. Not to mention, even if Madara genuinely wanted Gaara dead in that instance, he would've powered up to a stronger level of Susanoo. Sasuke could go complete form and power right through his sand defense. Or, simply coat his Susanoo sword in Kagutsuchi like he did against Kabuto when use made that unbreakable web trap. Gaara isn't blocking that.

As for escaping 100+ feet of sand, are you trying to tell me that Kimmimaro while sick, is more durable than a full strength, EMS using Sasuke wielding a complete Susanoo? If Kimmi can survive being buried in sand, Sasuke's definately gonna survive.

In summary, Gaara can be completely safe from Amaterasu by shedding sand armor and re applying, and keeping underground where Sasuke has no way of sensing him. Genjutsu would be worthless against him unless Sasuke could get the third eye without Gaara realizing (which would be hard since it is watching Sasuke). Gaara can force the Susano deep underground, which the Susano has no counter to
    No way of sensing him? Sasuke's Sharingan gives color to chakra. It's how he saw Deidara's minds underground. Why should I believe he couldn't do the same to Gaara? Gaara's also incapable of hitting Sasuke if his only way of seeing him is with his floating sand eye, since Sasuke can destroy/outrun it.

Or you know... just make a Kirin and drop it, destroying the whole battefield. Hiding underground won't protect him from an attack that was powerful enough to destroy a fortress aswell as the hilltop it was standing on.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

You have a point here. One of the reasons Gaara lost to Deidara was that Gaara was above Sunagakure and that Gaara was cocky, and the only reason Sasuke won was that Sasuke luckily had lightning release. If Sasuke and Gaara actually fight, I am not sure. I personally like Gaara a lot as a character, and I hate worthless Sasuke. In fact, Sasuke is my least favorite character from Naruto aside from a few other characters like Tenten. Where they fight matters as well. If they fight in a desert where Gaara doesn't have to take time to create sand by crushing minerals underground, then Gaara has a good shot at winning. However, if they fight in a meadow, then it'll take Gaara a little time to create sand by crushing minerals underground with his existing sand, so Sasuke has a better chance of winning in this case, I suppose. Also, Gaara can block almost all attacks that Sasuke has. Gaara even guarded against Amaterasu! One problem with Gaara is that his sand can't crush Sasuke's complete Susanoo, so it'll take a long while before Gaara can actually harm him (I believe Sasuke can't use Susanoo for an extended period of time). I guess Gaara can fly around on his sand and because Sasuke doesn't have wings anymore, it can be hard for Sasuke to get him, so I'd say Gaara certainly has a good chance of winning against Sasuke.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ninjabot View Post
    I'm actually not forgetting. Gaara lost his sand armor when he lost Shukakku. Not to mention, even if he did have the sand armor it wouldn't protect him from Susanoo arrows, any of Sasuke's Raiton, or Enton abilities. The only reason his sand protected him from Sasuke's Enton is because he was able to put it infront of himself at a safe enough distance that the heat won't harm him, and the flames will gradually burn away the sand that Gaara simply can regain by pulling up more sand.

Except he can't block if Sasuke isn't holding back the way Madara was. Not to mention, even if Madara genuinely wanted Gaara dead in that instance, he would've powered up to a stronger level of Susanoo. Sasuke could go complete form and power right through his sand defense. Or, simply coat his Susanoo sword in Kagutsuchi like he did against Kabuto when use made that unbreakable web trap. Gaara isn't blocking that.

As for escaping 100+ feet of sand, are you trying to tell me that Kimmimaro while sick, is more durable than a full strength, EMS using Sasuke wielding a complete Susanoo? If Kimmi can survive being buried in sand, Sasuke's definately gonna survive.

No way of sensing him? Sasuke's Sharingan gives color to chakra. It's how he saw Deidara's minds underground. Why should I believe he couldn't do the same to Gaara? Gaara's also incapable of hitting Sasuke if his only way of seeing him is with his floating sand eye, since Sasuke can destroy/outrun it.

Or you know... just make a Kirin and drop it, destroying the whole battefield. Hiding underground won't protect him from an attack that was powerful enough to destroy a fortress aswell as the hilltop it was standing on.
    Can't tell if I have been swayed or just really tired. In any case, I submit. I've spent way too much time on this thread, + rep for counterarguments.

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

gaara can spam sand waves.sasuke can spam amaterasu waves.guess which will prevail.gaara`s absolute defense pales in comparison with sasuke`s final susanoo.plus sasuke has a weaker version of tsukuyomi.sasuke low diff

Status
    Feb 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I agree, this was actually never a question for me.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Sasuke is clearly stronger than Gaara.

~ Young Money Gz Kush ~ unorthodox's Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.