Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

Amnesia Episode 1 Review: Its Okay

My thoughts on this new anime

In Case that Link Doesn't Work: Link to My Channel

Will you be following this anime this season" How do you feel about this Anime so far if you've been following it?

Status
    Oct 2009
    This user has no status.

Re: Amnesia Episode 1 Review: Its Okay

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Trickster View Post
    God, I watched the episode for about 5 minutes and ended up hating the main character instantly. She's a complete moron. She doesn't remember anyone, and instead of stating, "Hey, there's a problem here, I don't remember you people," she just gapes at them like an imbecile and says nothing wortwhile. And yeah, I agree completely on the action-part. NOTHING. HAPPENS. This is pure fanservice. Not worth wasting your time on.
    Well, it is meant for girls, ya know. And plus, a girl with an amnesia will DEFINITELY be dumbstruck and wouldn't know what to do. and amnesia means forgetting, just so you know.^_^, For guys, I really don't recommend it. ZETTAI! :D

Status
    Oct 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Trickster View Post
    Yeah.

I am a girl.

When I want to watch a romance anime, this mindless, bland, generic bullshit is not what I'm waiting for.

And no, that doesn't excuse anything. She literally had, what, an entire hour to explain that she had amnesia while they were walking her home? Yes, I know what amnesia means, wtf kind of question is that? She's a fucking imbecile, period.
    Sorry about that..>_<, anyway, I respect your decision. But for me, the anime is good. They really did the amnesia part more real based on the character's personality( maybe a real imbecile, as you said..^_^) And I'm really curious about the plot. I haven't played the otome game before 'cause it doesn't have an english patch, so. Totally looking forward to the next episode.

Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by +Kariru+ View Post
    Sorry about that..>_<, anyway, I respect your decision. But for me, the anime is good. They really did the amnesia part more real based on the character's personality( maybe a real imbecile, as you said..^_^) And I'm really curious about the plot. I haven't played the otome game before 'cause it doesn't have an english patch, so. Totally looking forward to the next episode.
    I'm pretty sure the plot is simply her trying to remember what guy she fell in love with before losing her memories.

Status
    Oct 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by TurrinB View Post
    I'm pretty sure the plot is simply her trying to remember what guy she fell in love with before losing her memories.
    But that's too cliche..><, it would really lighten me up if it has a twist regarding the fairy named Orion or at least some of the characters know about Orion's kind...:3

Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by +Kariru+ View Post
    But that's too cliche..><, it would really lighten me up if it has a twist regarding the fairy named Orion or at least some of the characters know about Orion's kind...:3
    I think this is a really cliche series though. It's based off a PSP Romance game after all.