Results 1 to 19 of 19
  1. #1
    S-Rank Criminal Kiiszame's Avatar
    Status
    Kiiszame is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    City Of Angels
    Posts
    994
    Post Thanks / Like
    *Amat Victoria Curam*
     

    Will Lakers make Playoffs?

    Things look grim for LA Lakers. Its funny and dont get me wrong because i love the laker, but before the season started Vegas had them winning the championship only behind OKC and Miami in percenatages. Things arent getting any better being 11th in the tough west.

    The way I see it only two things can make a difference.
    Get a new coach more suitable for the players they have (run and gun wont work with this old team that has no shooters besides meeks) or make a trade and get players that fit this system.

    SO will the Lakers make playoffs? :confused:
     
         

  2. #2
    Banned
    Status
    AnimeGirl is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    82
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Will Lakers make Playoffs?

    No.
     
         

  3. #3
    Narutards Unite! Ginn Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Ginn Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    980
    Post Thanks / Like
    Naruto > .. Lol. Everyone.
     

    Re: Will Lakers make Playoffs?

    I don't think so. Kobe will want to leave LA.
     
         

  4. #4
    Senior Member shanee's Avatar
    Status
    shanee is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Califorina
    Posts
    2,829
    Post Thanks / Like
    "A scared world needs a
    Fearless Church"
     

    Re: Will Lakers make Playoffs?

    hahaha they dont deserve to make the playoffs. hahahah
     
         

  5. #5
    Crack Is Wack villain55's Avatar
    Status
    villain55 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    In my jail block cell waiting to break out with a tooth brush
    Posts
    6,121
    Post Thanks / Like
    Getting My Mcflury on
     

    Re: Will Lakers make Playoffs?

    No
     
         

  6. #6
    Senior Member joodaa's Avatar
    Status
    joodaa is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,369
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Will Lakers make Playoffs?

    It would be extremely funny if they dont
     
         

  7. #7
    elite shinobi blackstar9's Avatar
    Status
    blackstar9 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,424
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Will Lakers make Playoffs?

    I agree its not looking good they have to win 70%of there games to make it .dantoni scheme don't fit the current roster
     
         

  8. #8
    Śmoove's Avatar
    Status
    Śmoove is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Drake Passage
    Posts
    11,513
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm watching you...
     



    Re: Will Lakers make Playoffs?

    If the Lakers don't reach playoffs-Dwight will leave, Nash will go in retirement, Kobe will ask for trade, and Ron Artest will be in the mad house. But in all seriousness I think they still will make the playoff as a 7 or 8 seed.
     
         

  9. #9
    S-Rank Criminal Kiiszame's Avatar
    Status
    Kiiszame is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    City Of Angels
    Posts
    994
    Post Thanks / Like
    *Amat Victoria Curam*
     

    Re: Will Lakers make Playoffs?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ginn Uchiha View Post
    I don't think so. Kobe will want to leave LA.
    i dont see kobe leaving LA
    Quote Originally Posted by shanee View Post
    hahaha they dont deserve to make the playoffs. hahahah
    no it wont -.-
    Quote Originally Posted by joodaa View Post
    It would be extremely funny if they dont
    No
    Quote Originally Posted by blackstar9 View Post
    I agree its not looking good they have to win 70%of there games to make it .dantoni scheme don't fit the current roster
    exactly they have the roster to do it i just dont think they have the coach or system for it
     
         

  10. #10
    S-Rank Criminal Kiiszame's Avatar
    Status
    Kiiszame is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    City Of Angels
    Posts
    994
    Post Thanks / Like
    *Amat Victoria Curam*
     

    Re: Will Lakers make Playoffs?

    Quote Originally Posted by jp71395 View Post
    If the Lakers don't reach playoffs-Dwight will leave, Nash will go in retirement, Kobe will ask for trade, and Ron Artest will be in the mad house. But in all seriousness I think they still will make the playoff as a 7 or 8 seed.
    Im scared of Dwight leaving. Nash i under contrract for one more season. Kobe wont play for any other team other than LA. And Metta idk about him haha
     
         

  11. #11
    Academy Student flash16's Avatar
    Status
    flash16 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    4
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Will Lakers make Playoffs?

    I dont think the will make it
     
         

  12. #12
    I am an amazing Friend Yuka's Avatar
    Status
    Yuka is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    United states
    Posts
    6,311
    Post Thanks / Like
    i'm not feeling well
     



    Re: Will Lakers make Playoffs?

    I am not quite sure if they will be or not but anything is possible.
     
         

  13. #13
    Senior Member Dean-Winchester's Avatar
    Status
    Dean-Winchester is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    4,073
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Will Lakers make Playoffs?

    i have to have faith in my team i hope so.....i like them for their unpredictability they need to strenghten their bench
     
         

  14. #14
    « Killer Vision »'s Avatar
    Status
    « Killer Vision » is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Island closest to Heaven
    Posts
    58,394
    Post Thanks / Like
    "You know, all that
    really matters is that the
    people you love are happy and
    healthy. Everything else is
    just sprinkles on the
    sundae." -Paul Walker
     



    Re: Will Lakers make Playoffs?

    still too early to tell but for now i say barely yes...by that i mean the 7th or 8th seed.
     
         

  15. #15
    六道 -Madara Uchiha-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Madara Uchiha- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    邁阿密
    Posts
    32,132
    Post Thanks / Like
    ----
     

    Re: Will Lakers make Playoffs?

    I don't think they will.
     
         

  16. #16
    S-Rank Criminal Kiiszame's Avatar
    Status
    Kiiszame is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    City Of Angels
    Posts
    994
    Post Thanks / Like
    *Amat Victoria Curam*
     

    Re: Will Lakers make Playoffs?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dean-Winchester View Post
    i have to have faith in my team i hope so.....i like them for their unpredictability they need to strenghten their bench
    true but they havnt been healhy..
    Quote Originally Posted by Killer Vision View Post
    still too early to tell but for now i say barely yes...by that i mean the 7th or 8th seed.
    hopefully they can go higher than that
    Quote Originally Posted by -Nindo- View Post
    I don't think they will.
    dont say things like that
     
         

  17. #17
    Watch The Throne Dominate's Avatar
    Status
    Dominate is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    TN
    Posts
    446
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Will Lakers make Playoffs?

    First off I don't see Kobe leaving LA. I hate when players have been at one team their whole career and then go to some random team their last year.

    Anyway the Lakers are my favorite team and I don't see them making the playoffs. Even if they somehow get in as a 7 or 8 seed they won't get past the first round. They have a pretty rough schedule the rest of the season. Other than that Gasol is standing out at three and not in the post, Dwight hasn't looked normal the whole season, and the whole roster has maybe had 2 full games together. Blake has been out for 2 months, Hill is out now, Nash was out for 2 months, and Howard and Gasol have both missed quite a few games. Team just hasn't had enough time to play together and D'antoni doesn't understand what defense means.
     
         

  18. #18
    S-Rank Criminal Kiiszame's Avatar
    Status
    Kiiszame is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    City Of Angels
    Posts
    994
    Post Thanks / Like
    *Amat Victoria Curam*
     

    Re: Will Lakers make Playoffs?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dominate View Post
    First off I don't see Kobe leaving LA. I hate when players have been at one team their whole career and then go to some random team their last year.

    Anyway the Lakers are my favorite team and I don't see them making the playoffs. Even if they somehow get in as a 7 or 8 seed they won't get past the first round. They have a pretty rough schedule the rest of the season. Other than that Gasol is standing out at three and not in the post, Dwight hasn't looked normal the whole season, and the whole roster has maybe had 2 full games together. Blake has been out for 2 months, Hill is out now, Nash was out for 2 months, and Howard and Gasol have both missed quite a few games. Team just hasn't had enough time to play together and D'antoni doesn't understand what defense means.
    if they beat the heat tomorrow and then the bulls and grizzlies theyll be tough to beat from that point on.
     
         

  19. #19
    Synister.'s Avatar
    Status
    Synister. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Grand Line.
    Posts
    19,467
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nimmy's Honey Bear.
     

    Re: Will Lakers make Playoffs?

    I think they will, they are the Lakers after all, but depending who they play and if everyone is healthy i dont think they will go very deep and even fully healthy i dont see them winning, unless they play amazingly somehow but i dont see it happening.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •