Page 3 of 13 « First 1234567 ... Last»
Results 41 to 60 of 244
  1. #41
    Hychia jamiehavoc19's Avatar
    Status
    jamiehavoc19 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    194
    Location
    indiana
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Orochimaru is overrated and fails at everything

    Dude it goes down like this. Full powered oro=cant be stopped.simple as that. He knows almost all jutsus. Hes mastered all elements and he has sealing techniques. He stood against jiraya and tsuande with no fruckin arms and still made a laughing stock out of the.. u need to reread or somethin bro. For reals.
     
         

  2. #42
    Senior Member Yusuke Urameshi's Avatar
    Status
    Yusuke Urameshi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    7,220
    Location
    Hanging Neck Island
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Orochimaru is overrated and fails at everything

    Quote Originally Posted by נıм View Post
    Naruto, yes
    Madara, Rinnegan, EMS, Mokuton nuff said
    Obito, he killed a 14 year old kid, wow he is now 33 or smth. + Rinnegan, u mad bro
    Hashirama, wood + spores, nuff said.
    Madara didn't have Rinnegan or Mokuton. Edo Madara does, though. Even then, there's a good chance Minato could take on Edo Madara.

    Obito hasn't used any Rinnegan techs. except 6PoP. That makes his Rinnegan pretty much irrelevant. Of course it'd be tougher for Minato, but the result would most likely be the same as the last time they fought.

    Minato more than likely knows of Hashi's techs., while Hashi doesn't know of Minato's. Like I said, it's understandable if Hashi won.
     
         

  3. #43
    ~Boss~Minato~Uzumaki~ ~Sovereign~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Sovereign~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,391
    Location
    The Village Hidden In The Sky
    Conquer The World
     

    Re: Orochimaru is overrated and fails at everything

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackDude View Post
    When compared to Sasuke yeah but in general Orochimaru is one of the legendary sannin. He went toe to toe with Jiraya n Tsunade :sy: this thread fails
    tsunade was scared of blood and kabuto was helping oro

    Quote Originally Posted by shri3kbat View Post
    His goal was to perfect the immortality jutsu and I'd say the jutsu is doing pretty good
    his goal is to have an uchiha body but he fails at getting it
     
         

  4. #44
    Senior Member Ace of the fire fist's Avatar
    Status
    Ace of the fire fist is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,631
    Location
    Burning **** with Ace
    >
     

    Re: Orochimaru is overrated and fails at everything

    Quote Originally Posted by נıм View Post
    Naruto, yes
    Madara, Rinnegan, EMS, Mokuton nuff said
    Obito, he killed a 14 year old kid, wow he is now 33 or smth. + Rinnegan, u mad bro
    Hashirama, wood + spores, nuff said



    1. Report for kidlike Insult.. oh wait.. u are a kid
    2. Manga states, Kishi > You
    , resorting to reports because you can't handle the heat. Snake.

    You can say Kishi > me all you like but you have no proof :rofl: Just empty words...
     
         

  5. #45
    Senior Member Yusuke Urameshi's Avatar
    Status
    Yusuke Urameshi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    7,220
    Location
    Hanging Neck Island
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Orochimaru is overrated and fails at everything

    Quote Originally Posted by jamiehavoc19 View Post
    Dude it goes down like this. Full powered oro=cant be stopped.simple as that. He knows almost all jutsus. Hes mastered all elements and he has sealing techniques. He stood against jiraya and tsuande with no fruckin arms and still made a laughing stock out of the.. u need to reread or somethin bro. For reals.
    While I agree, that's a bad reason as to why Oro is strong. Tsunade was hungover and Jiraiya was poisoned by Tsunade, not being able to really fight. So...yeah.
     
         

  6. #46
    Senior Member Yusuke Urameshi's Avatar
    Status
    Yusuke Urameshi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    7,220
    Location
    Hanging Neck Island
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Orochimaru is overrated and fails at everything

    Quote Originally Posted by SakuXNaru View Post
    his goal is to have an uchiha body but he fails at getting it
    True, but he wanted an Uchiha body so he could use the Sharingan to help himself with the learning of all the jutsu in the NarutoVerse.

    Edit: Sorry for the double post.
     
         

  7. #47
    Senior Member Fluffyman's Avatar
    Status
    Fluffyman is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,233
    "Death is not the end.
    Loss of conviction is the
    end."
     

    Re: Orochimaru is overrated and fails at everything

    Jiraya - dead.
    Tsunade - most likely dead or atleast crippled.
    Orochimaru - still walking around like a baws.


    @Hiruzen fight: Hiruzen killed himself to seal Orochimaru with the Death Reaper Seal and failed. Orochimaru probably is the only one who ever managed to (literally) escape the Death God. The loss of his arms were the reason for most of his failures afterwards but hes still around and probably already has a plan to get his arms back from the Death God.

    His body isnt too weak, his power is just too great.
     
         

  8. #48
    Banned
    Status
    Zlad is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    8,103
    Location
    Norway
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Orochimaru is overrated and fails at everything

    Quote Originally Posted by SakuXNaru View Post
    orochimaru is a failure and overrated. i have him in top 20 strongest but i've seen people put him in top 10 or 15

    if i remember correctly he lost just about every fight he ever been in (he probably won 1 that im forgetting) and fails at everything he does

    -he actually lost to hiruzen who was 60+ years old because he lost his arms and failed to destroy konoha
    -he lost to 4 tailed cloak naruto
    -he lost to sasuke
    -he got one shotted by itachi TWICE
    -he was stuck inside his own curse seal until helped him get out of it
    -he didnt get to be 4th hokage
    -he lost to tsunade
    -he failed to take over sasukes body
    -he didnt master edo tensai
    -anko said minato can beat oro, oro's own student is against him
    -he didnt have a strong enough body to get dragon sage mode (if i remember correctly)


    he is just a guy that does millions of experiments and doesnt stay dead and thinks everything is funny

    i have nothing against people that like oro but people think he is successful and he really isnt

    he's back in the manga now maybe he can do some successful in the future
    He won the battle with Hiruzen, who died and who survived? It's that simple.

    No, he toyed with the 4 tails like we humans toy with our dogs/cats.

    Because he was at his weakest point, Sasuke knew this well.

    How is that fail? That is just amazing because then you cannot die.

    It's not over yet you know.

    He was the one that made it perfect after Tobirama created it.

    Disagree, with two Edo's he can easily beat Minato.

    One correct, now does that make him weak? He was feared and known by many people. He is underrated and strong.

    Quote Originally Posted by נıм View Post
    Orochimaru > Sasuke
    So you are back... Please don't be stupid like you always were.
     
         

  9. #49
    Hychia jamiehavoc19's Avatar
    Status
    jamiehavoc19 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    194
    Location
    indiana
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Orochimaru is overrated and fails at everything

    Naruto and shizun fought kabuto after tsunade knockedhim. And yea ur right bout the poisikn and crap forgot. But still if his battle with hiruzen had endeddifferently this magna would alrdy be over. Oro would have personally pickedsasuke up and had his body there and itd be done. Oros strongerthen madara. Hell oro was playing dr with madaras dna.and senjus. He cld make the damn rinnegan if he hasnt alrdy. And as for edo madara. Oro perfected it! U think he wont know how to stop madara?
     
         

  10. #50
    ~Boss~Minato~Uzumaki~ ~Sovereign~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Sovereign~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,391
    Location
    The Village Hidden In The Sky
    Conquer The World
     

    Re: Orochimaru is overrated and fails at everything

    Quote Originally Posted by HiddenSound View Post
    Are you going to start giving facts or just keep telling your opinion?
    everything i said is a fact

    what manga are you reading

    which one of my facts are opinions??

    oro lost a fight, how is that my opinion??? smh

    Quote Originally Posted by repulse View Post
    Lost to Naruto and Sasuke because of Oro's inability to perform seals and his sickness.

    Wasn't necessarily stuck, and I don't recall him asking to be set free from it.

    Didn't get to be 4th Hokage because of his illegal experiments.

    Well...technically he didn't lose. Jiraiya was present as well. And he couldn't perform seals either.

    ...I believe it has been proven by others that Oro did in fact perfect Edo Tensei.

    Anko never said that. You are misinterpreting what she said. She said she wished the 4th was present because he was the only shinobi she could think of that could nullify him. Stop him, not defeat him.

    That has never been mentioned....from what I know.
    if oro had his arm, what is he gonna do????????

    oro had his arm when he fought naruto, hiruzen, itachi and sasuke

    Quote Originally Posted by jamiehavoc19 View Post
    Dude it goes down like this. Full powered oro=cant be stopped.simple as that. He knows almost all jutsus. Hes mastered all elements and he has sealing techniques. He stood against jiraya and tsuande with no fruckin arms and still made a laughing stock out of the.. u need to reread or somethin bro. For reals.
    OOOOH you mean the fight when jiriaya was weaken from tsunade putting the stuff in his drink and tsunade was scared of blood???

    the fight when kabuto did the dirty work

    the fight when naruto and shizune had to do most of the fight until tsunade got over the blood

    you need to read not me
     
         

  11. #51
    Senior Member repulse's Avatar
    Status
    repulse is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,635
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Orochimaru is overrated and fails at everything

    Quote Originally Posted by Yusuke Urameshi View Post
    Madara didn't have Rinnegan or Mokuton. Edo Madara does, though. Even then, there's a good chance Minato could take on Edo Madara.

    Obito hasn't used any Rinnegan techs. except 6PoP. That makes his Rinnegan pretty much irrelevant. Of course it'd be tougher for Minato, but the result would most likely be the same as the last time they fought.

    Minato more than likely knows of Hashi's techs., while Hashi doesn't know of Minato's. Like I said, it's understandable if Hashi won.
    ...uhh, yes he did? After his fight with Hashi he gained Mokuton and Rinnegan?

    Oh I sincerely doubt that. Considering that Obito now has a better grip on his abilities, and not to mention the Uchiha kinjutsu.

    I doubt that as well, Minato knowing about Hashi's techs. Besides, Hashi would be familiar with S/T jutsu because of Tobirama.
     
         

  12. #52
    Blood of the Dragon Viserys Targaryen's Avatar
    Status
    Viserys Targaryen is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    18,260
    Location
    Old Valyria
    HiddenSound
     

    Re: Orochimaru is overrated and fails at everything

    Okay, I'll correct you because it looks like you're serious.
    1. Orochimaru beat Hiruzen. Edo Tensei was way too much for Hiru to handle so he had to resort to RDS. On top of it, Orochimaru was merely playing with him.
    2. Itachi beat Orochimaru twice.... and? Itachi is one of the most powerful ever. That's like mocking someone for getting beaten by Naruto or So6P.
    3. lol Anko never said Minato could beat Orochimaru. She only said that Minato would have the best chance at standing up to him. Unless you can provide the manga scan, which you can't.
    4. 4 Tails was a draw. Before they could finish Yamato took care of Naruto and Orochimaru had to leave due to his sick and dying body not being able to handle it. Even then he still fought on par with him. And he thought the battle was fun.
    5. He lost to Sasuke when he was sick.
    6. Hiruzen wanted Orochimaru to be Hokage more over Minato because he knew Orochimaru was the stronger Shinobi, but Orochimaru was twisted. That, and Orochimaru never wanted to be Hokage in the first place.
    7. He lost to Tsunade and Jiraiya when he was armless and could only use Taijutsu.
    8. He did master Edo Tensei. Go reread the manga, Kabuto even said it. He simply used a more powerful binding talisman than Kabuto.

    Alright, I feel like I've had enough with your stupid thread. I'm going to go to sleep. Bye.
     
         

  13. #53
    Senior Member repulse's Avatar
    Status
    repulse is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,635
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Orochimaru is overrated and fails at everything

    Quote Originally Posted by SakuXNaru View Post

    if oro had his arm, what is he gonna do????????

    oro had his arm when he fought naruto, hiruzen, itachi and sasuke
    ...perform jutsu? Use ninjutsu?
    Haha, he never fought against Itachi. He was testing his strength. When he fought against Hiruzen, he made the mistake of taunting him. And after that fight his arms has been useless, meaning he was very much handicapped versus Naruto and Sasuke.
     
         

  14. #54
    Hychia jamiehavoc19's Avatar
    Status
    jamiehavoc19 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    194
    Location
    indiana
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Orochimaru is overrated and fails at everything

    Dude i have lol. This is hilarious man. Plain and simple. Oro toom on everyone with no arms and hslf the time he eith won or it was a draw. HES NEVER BEEN DEFEATED BECAUSE HES NOT DEAD. Im in no way an oro fan. I actually hate the guy. But still hes prolly the strongest ninja out there. We havent even seen him go to sage mode. Or fightat 100% he wasnt full lower against hizuren either if u reread enough.
     
         

  15. #55
    Rainbow Dash's Avatar
    Status
    Rainbow Dash is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    9,684
     



    Re: Orochimaru is overrated and fails at everything

    He's still the smartest character to date (not including Hiruzen and RIkudo Sennin)
     
         

  16. #56
    Senior Member repulse's Avatar
    Status
    repulse is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,635
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Orochimaru is overrated and fails at everything

    Quote Originally Posted by jamiehavoc19 View Post
    Dude i have lol. This is hilarious man. Plain and simple. Oro toom on everyone with no arms and hslf the time he eith won or it was a draw. HES NEVER BEEN DEFEATED BECAUSE HES NOT DEAD. Im in no way an oro fan. I actually hate the guy. But still hes prolly the strongest ninja out there. We havent even seen him go to sage mode. Or fightat 100% he wasnt full lower against hizuren either if u reread enough.
    ...Your logic is fascinating. So, in order for someone to be defeated, they have to be dead? LOL

    Strongest? No. Sage mode? HA.
     
         

  17. #57
    ~Boss~Minato~Uzumaki~ ~Sovereign~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Sovereign~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,391
    Location
    The Village Hidden In The Sky
    Conquer The World
     

    Re: Orochimaru is overrated and fails at everything

    Quote Originally Posted by Yusuke Urameshi View Post
    True, but he wanted an Uchiha body so he could use the Sharingan to help himself with the learning of all the jutsu in the NarutoVerse.

    Edit: Sorry for the double post.
    oro failed to get the uchiha body

    which proves my point, oro fails at accomplishing his goals

    Quote Originally Posted by Fluffyman View Post
    Jiraya - dead.
    Tsunade - most likely dead or atleast crippled.
    Orochimaru - still walking around like a baws.


    @Hiruzen fight: Hiruzen killed himself to seal Orochimaru with the Death Reaper Seal and failed. Orochimaru probably is the only one who ever managed to (literally) escape the Death God. The loss of his arms were the reason for most of his failures afterwards but hes still around and probably already has a plan to get his arms back from the Death God.

    His body isnt too weak, his power is just too great.
    i said oro never dies, i gave credit for that if you read

    hiruzen stop oro's plans to destroy konoha
    so hiruzen was the war, while oro won the fight

    Quote Originally Posted by Zlad View Post
    He won the battle with Hiruzen, who died and who survived? It's that simple.

    No, he toyed with the 4 tails like we humans toy with our dogs/cats.

    Because he was at his weakest point, Sasuke knew this well.

    How is that fail? That is just amazing because then you cannot die.

    It's not over yet you know.

    He was the one that made it perfect after Tobirama created it.

    Disagree, with two Edo's he can easily beat Minato.

    One correct, now does that make him weak? He was feared and known by many people. He is underrated and strong
    hiruzen lost the fight but won the war...oro failed to destroy konoha because he got his arms healedand delayed his plans

    oro lost to 4 tails, he stopped toying after the 4th tail formed, he said tbb could kill him want the link? this is fact

    he still lost, i never said oro is weak, i said he lost every fight and fails, your confused

    kabuto made edo tensai more perfect

    oro would be stuck inside of the curse seal forever if sasuke didnt release him, oro said he didnt think sasuke would be the one to release him (spomething like this)

    minato has contract seal which would break oro's control of edo tensai like madara did

    minato>oro
     
         

  18. #58
    Senior Member muutobirama3rdraikagemizu's Avatar
    Status
    muutobirama3rdraikagemizu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    5,378
    SHISHUI IS UNDARRATED
     

    Re: Orochimaru is overrated and fails at everything

    he beat hiruzen
     
         

  19. #59
    Senior Member Yusuke Urameshi's Avatar
    Status
    Yusuke Urameshi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    7,220
    Location
    Hanging Neck Island
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Orochimaru is overrated and fails at everything

    Quote Originally Posted by repulse View Post
    ...uhh, yes he did? After his fight with Hashi he gained Mokuton and Rinnegan?

    Oh I sincerely doubt that. Considering that Obito now has a better grip on his abilities, and not to mention the Uchiha kinjutsu.

    I doubt that as well, Minato knowing about Hashi's techs. Besides, Hashi would be familiar with S/T jutsu because of Tobirama.
    Yes, because an old, shriveled up Madara is going to beat Minato. Please stop.

    True. That'd be a good fight to see.

    Why wouldn't he learn about arguably the best Hokage's techs.? Just because Tobirama had S/T doesn't mean it's anything like Minato's. Obito has S/T and it's nothing like Minato's. So....
     
         

  20. #60
    Hychia jamiehavoc19's Avatar
    Status
    jamiehavoc19 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    194
    Location
    indiana
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Orochimaru is overrated and fails at everything

    Quote Originally Posted by repulse View Post
    ...Your logic is fascinating. So, in order for someone to be defeated, they have to be dead? LOL

    Strongest? No. Sage mode? HA.
    Ok when both people retreat bc they cant fight. Thats called a draw. Ur unlimited bs bout this is wats fascinatating. Oro cant be beat. Because he cant die if u cat kill so.eone u cant beatthem. He knowsmore jutsusthe the damn magnahas even shown. As for sage mode laugh all u want. Its alotstronger the ur gunna give it credit. Just bc itachi andsasukebeat kabuto doesntmake it weak. Oros alotsmart then to get trapped in that genjutsu.. full power oro cld pwn anyoneu threw at him. Hell his pupil (kabuto) was younger the itachi when he said he was on par with kakashi. Itachi beat kakashi as an adult not a kid. Madara mfull poweredwould give one hell of a fight. But oro would be the one walking away not madara
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •