Page 3 of 10 « First 1234567 ... Last»
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Orochimaru is overrated and fails at everything

Quote Originally Posted by Yusuke Urameshi View Post
    Madara didn't have Rinnegan or Mokuton. Edo Madara does, though. Even then, there's a good chance Minato could take on Edo Madara.

Obito hasn't used any Rinnegan techs. except 6PoP. That makes his Rinnegan pretty much irrelevant. Of course it'd be tougher for Minato, but the result would most likely be the same as the last time they fought.

Minato more than likely knows of Hashi's techs., while Hashi doesn't know of Minato's. Like I said, it's understandable if Hashi won.
    ...uhh, yes he did? After his fight with Hashi he gained Mokuton and Rinnegan?

Oh I sincerely doubt that. Considering that Obito now has a better grip on his abilities, and not to mention the Uchiha kinjutsu.

I doubt that as well, Minato knowing about Hashi's techs. Besides, Hashi would be familiar with S/T jutsu because of Tobirama.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dragon Sage

Okay, I'll correct you because it looks like you're serious.
    1. Orochimaru beat Hiruzen. Edo Tensei was way too much for Hiru to handle so he had to resort to RDS. On top of it, Orochimaru was merely playing with him.
    2. Itachi beat Orochimaru twice.... and? Itachi is one of the most powerful ever. That's like mocking someone for getting beaten by Naruto or So6P.
    3. lol Anko never said Minato could beat Orochimaru. She only said that Minato would have the best chance at standing up to him. Unless you can provide the manga scan, which you can't.
    4. 4 Tails was a draw. Before they could finish Yamato took care of Naruto and Orochimaru had to leave due to his sick and dying body not being able to handle it. Even then he still fought on par with him. And he thought the battle was fun.
    5. He lost to Sasuke when he was sick.
    6. Hiruzen wanted Orochimaru to be Hokage more over Minato because he knew Orochimaru was the stronger Shinobi, but Orochimaru was twisted. That, and Orochimaru never wanted to be Hokage in the first place.
    7. He lost to Tsunade and Jiraiya when he was armless and could only use Taijutsu.
    8. He did master Edo Tensei. Go reread the manga, Kabuto even said it. He simply used a more powerful binding talisman than Kabuto.

Alright, I feel like I've had enough with your stupid thread. I'm going to go to sleep. Bye.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by SakuXNaru View Post

if oro had his arm, what is he gonna do????????

oro had his arm when he fought naruto, hiruzen, itachi and sasuke
    ...perform jutsu? Use ninjutsu?
    Haha, he never fought against Itachi. He was testing his strength. When he fought against Hiruzen, he made the mistake of taunting him. And after that fight his arms has been useless, meaning he was very much handicapped versus Naruto and Sasuke.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Dude i have lol. This is hilarious man. Plain and simple. Oro toom on everyone with no arms and hslf the time he eith won or it was a draw. HES NEVER BEEN DEFEATED BECAUSE HES NOT DEAD. Im in no way an oro fan. I actually hate the guy. But still hes prolly the strongest ninja out there. We havent even seen him go to sage mode. Or fightat 100% he wasnt full lower against hizuren either if u reread enough.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like

He's still the smartest character to date (not including Hiruzen and RIkudo Sennin)

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by jamiehavoc19 View Post
    Dude i have lol. This is hilarious man. Plain and simple. Oro toom on everyone with no arms and hslf the time he eith won or it was a draw. HES NEVER BEEN DEFEATED BECAUSE HES NOT DEAD. Im in no way an oro fan. I actually hate the guy. But still hes prolly the strongest ninja out there. We havent even seen him go to sage mode. Or fightat 100% he wasnt full lower against hizuren either if u reread enough.
    ...Your logic is fascinating. So, in order for someone to be defeated, they have to be dead? LOL

Strongest? No. Sage mode? HA.

~Boss~Minato~Uzumaki~ ~Sovereign~'s Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Conquer The World

True, but he wanted an Uchiha body so he could use the Sharingan to help himself with the learning of all the jutsu in the NarutoVerse.

Edit: Sorry for the double post.
    oro failed to get the uchiha body

which proves my point, oro fails at accomplishing his goals

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffyman View Post
    Jiraya - dead.
    Tsunade - most likely dead or atleast crippled.
    Orochimaru - still walking around like a baws.

@Hiruzen fight: Hiruzen killed himself to seal Orochimaru with the Death Reaper Seal and failed. Orochimaru probably is the only one who ever managed to (literally) escape the Death God. The loss of his arms were the reason for most of his failures afterwards but hes still around and probably already has a plan to get his arms back from the Death God.

His body isnt too weak, his power is just too great.
    i said oro never dies, i gave credit for that if you read

hiruzen stop oro's plans to destroy konoha
    so hiruzen was the war, while oro won the fight

Quote Originally Posted by Zlad View Post
    He won the battle with Hiruzen, who died and who survived? It's that simple.

No, he toyed with the 4 tails like we humans toy with our dogs/cats.

Because he was at his weakest point, Sasuke knew this well.

How is that fail? That is just amazing because then you cannot die.

It's not over yet you know.

He was the one that made it perfect after Tobirama created it.

Disagree, with two Edo's he can easily beat Minato.

One correct, now does that make him weak? He was feared and known by many people. He is underrated and strong
    hiruzen lost the fight but won the war...oro failed to destroy konoha because he got his arms healedand delayed his plans

oro lost to 4 tails, he stopped toying after the 4th tail formed, he said tbb could kill him want the link? this is fact

he still lost, i never said oro is weak, i said he lost every fight and fails, your confused

kabuto made edo tensai more perfect

oro would be stuck inside of the curse seal forever if sasuke didnt release him, oro said he didnt think sasuke would be the one to release him (spomething like this)

minato has contract seal which would break oro's control of edo tensai like madara did

minato>oro

Senior Member muutobirama3rdraikagemizu's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    SHISHUI IS UNDARRATED

he beat hiruzen

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by repulse View Post
    ...uhh, yes he did? After his fight with Hashi he gained Mokuton and Rinnegan?

Oh I sincerely doubt that. Considering that Obito now has a better grip on his abilities, and not to mention the Uchiha kinjutsu.

I doubt that as well, Minato knowing about Hashi's techs. Besides, Hashi would be familiar with S/T jutsu because of Tobirama.
    Yes, because an old, shriveled up Madara is going to beat Minato. Please stop.

True. That'd be a good fight to see.

Why wouldn't he learn about arguably the best Hokage's techs.? Just because Tobirama had S/T doesn't mean it's anything like Minato's. Obito has S/T and it's nothing like Minato's. So....

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

...Your logic is fascinating. So, in order for someone to be defeated, they have to be dead? LOL

Strongest? No. Sage mode? HA.
    Ok when both people retreat bc they cant fight. Thats called a draw. Ur unlimited bs bout this is wats fascinatating. Oro cant be beat. Because he cant die if u cat kill so.eone u cant beatthem. He knowsmore jutsusthe the damn magnahas even shown. As for sage mode laugh all u want. Its alotstronger the ur gunna give it credit. Just bc itachi andsasukebeat kabuto doesntmake it weak. Oros alotsmart then to get trapped in that genjutsu.. full power oro cld pwn anyoneu threw at him. Hell his pupil (kabuto) was younger the itachi when he said he was on par with kakashi. Itachi beat kakashi as an adult not a kid. Madara mfull poweredwould give one hell of a fight. But oro would be the one walking away not madara

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Yes, because an old, shriveled up Madara is going to beat Minato. Please stop.

True. That'd be a good fight to see.

Why wouldn't he learn about arguably the best Hokage's techs.? Just because Tobirama had S/T doesn't mean it's anything like Minato's. Obito has S/T and it's nothing like Minato's. So....
    ...I was just stating that Madara did have it before. That is all.

Wouldn't it? WE would get to see more of Minato's abilities as well.

The question is, was there a scroll detailing his abilities? Or did Hiruzen enlighten him about Hashi's techs? I'm not so sure HOW he would come to learn of Hashi's techs. Skeptical I suppose.

Oh, I am just saying that Hashi would be familiar with S/T ninjutsu, and there is a chance Minato based his off of Tobirama's.. now I'm just spitballin' here ha.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Ok when both people retreat bc they cant fight. Thats called a draw. Ur unlimited bs bout this is wats fascinatating. Oro cant be beat. Because he cant die if u cat kill so.eone u cant beatthem. He knowsmore jutsusthe the damn magnahas even shown. As for sage mode laugh all u want. Its alotstronger the ur gunna give it credit. Just bc itachi andsasukebeat kabuto doesntmake it weak. Oros alotsmart then to get trapped in that genjutsu.. full power oro cld pwn anyoneu threw at him. Hell his pupil (kabuto) was younger the itachi when he said he was on par with kakashi. Itachi beat kakashi as an adult not a kid. Madara mfull poweredwould give one hell of a fight. But oro would be the one walking away not madara
    No. Just, no. One does not need to die in order to be defeated. Hashirama defeated Madara, and Madara did not die. So yeah...

Where has it been STATED that Oro had SM?

... you are arguing a case for SM when I never said it was weak. HA.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

oro failed to get the uchiha body

which proves my point, oro fails at accomplishing his goals

i said oro never dies, i gave credit for that if you read

hiruzen stop oro's plans to destroy konoha
    so hiruzen was the war, while oro won the fight

hiruzen lost the fight but won the war...oro failed to destroy konoha because he got his arms healedand delayed his plans

oro lost to 4 tails, he stopped toying after the 4th tail formed, he said tbb could kill him want the link? this is fact

he still lost, i never said oro is weak, i said he lost every fight and fails, your confused

kabuto made edo tensai more perfect

oro would be stuck inside of the curse seal forever if sasuke didnt release him, oro said he didnt think sasuke would be the one to release him (spomething like this)

minato has contract seal which would break oro's control of edo tensai like madara did

minato>oro
    your talking out of your ass at this point, the 3rd hokage lost the battle and won the war.. hes dead orochimaru is back for the second time oro is winning the war cuz he is back. Orochimarus goal is to be immortal and learn all ninjutsu. so he doesnt have a sharingan or a uchiha body there are other ways for him to take care of buisness. lastly you dont know if a contract seal would release someone from edo tensi.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Minato, Jiraiya, Obito, Kakashi and Naruto are also overrated.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

No. Just, no. One does not need to die in order to be defeated. Hashirama defeated Madara, and Madara did not die. So yeah...

Where has it been STATED that Oro had SM?

... you are arguing a case for SM when I never said it was weak. HA.
    He left madara for dead. And no im just sayin dnt take it lightly. He doesnt have dragon sage. But he has snakesage. If he gets abetter body he can obtain dragon. Bu still oro knowsmore jutsus. Hes defeated thousands upon thousands of ninjasin order to use them for experiments. Kakashi was scaredshitless when he thought he had to fight oro. It comes down to his power. We havent even seen 10% ofwat oro cld do atfull power bc weve never seen him there.but all his battles ta weakenedstatehavebeen pretty epic. Hes hold his own against some of the biggestnames in naruto. Weakend.full powered. Shoot hed be unstoppable man. He knows too much.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Attack on Titan/Akame Ga
    kill/Code
    Breaker/Coppelion/Deadman
    Wonderland = Favorite mangas.

ORO is only a survivor ...... until i see him going badass mode .... i'll think other wise

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Horny and sadistic with a dash
    of racism

he's a likeable character and is powerful but when people try and make ridiculous threads about how almost no one can beat him it irks me. ill give it to him he's a survivor but he will never be top 10

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Conquer The World

...perform jutsu? Use ninjutsu?
    Haha, he never fought against Itachi. He was testing his strength. When he fought against Hiruzen, he made the mistake of taunting him. And after that fight his arms has been useless, meaning he was very much handicapped versus Naruto and Sasuke.
    see? you dont even know what jutsu oro has

people just give oro credit beat he has the name sannin

oro was using jutsu against naruto and lost

Quote Originally Posted by HiddenSound View Post
    Okay, I'll correct you because it looks like you're serious.
    1. Orochimaru beat Hiruzen. Edo Tensei was way too much for Hiru to handle so he had to resort to RDS. On top of it, Orochimaru was merely playing with him.
    2. Itachi beat Orochimaru twice.... and? Itachi is one of the most powerful ever. That's like mocking someone for getting beaten by Naruto or So6P.
    3. lol Anko never said Minato could beat Orochimaru. She only said that Minato would have the best chance at standing up to him. Unless you can provide the manga scan, which you can't.
    4. 4 Tails was a draw. Before they could finish Yamato took care of Naruto and Orochimaru had to leave due to his sick and dying body not being able to handle it. Even then he still fought on par with him. And he thought the battle was fun.
    5. He lost to Sasuke when he was sick.
    6. Hiruzen wanted Orochimaru to be Hokage more over Minato because he knew Orochimaru was the stronger Shinobi, but Orochimaru was twisted. That, and Orochimaru never wanted to be Hokage in the first place.
    7. He lost to Tsunade and Jiraiya when he was armless and could only use Taijutsu.
    8. He did master Edo Tensei. Go reread the manga, Kabuto even said it. He simply used a more powerful binding talisman than Kabuto.

Alright, I feel like I've had enough with your stupid thread. I'm going to go to sleep. Bye.
    lol

1. hiruzen stopped oro's plan to destroy konoha and still was 60+ years old, oro just was the fight but hiruzen was the war

2. itachi was a kid, and itachi isnt the only one to own oro, naruto, sasuke and tsunade, when have oro won a reasonable fight, i never said oro was weak you just cant read

3. oro has no way to beat minato is a 1v1 fight, how can oro beat minato is a 1v1? give me facts

4. thats not a draw naruto clearly won, oro only got like 1 or 2 hits, you're clearly a oro fan that thinks oro vs naruto was a draw, oro ran away after trying to stab naruto, he knew he was gonna die, naruto was done yet yamato just stopped him

5. but he still lost, just because he was sick i shouldnt count it?? like i keep saying i never said oro was weak, i said he lost every fight and fails to accomplish his goals

6. prove oro is a better/stronger ninja, once again your all talk...oro was chosen because he is more known, older and popular and he was hiruzens student so oro is more recommended...just like the tobirama recommended hiruzen, the hokage can choses the next hokage

7. tsunade was scared of the blood and jman was poisoned by tsunade and naruto was still tired from fainted while training for rasengan, kabuto did most of the dirty work for oro

8. kabuto can use more edos than oro, thats a more perfect edo tensai IMO

Quote Originally Posted by Meido View Post
    He's still the smartest character to date (not including Hiruzen and RIkudo Sennin)
    itachi minato shikamaru shikaku are smarter

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Horny and sadistic with a dash
    of racism

minato would sit oro down for a cup of sperm tea

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

He left madara for dead. And no im just sayin dnt take it lightly. He doesnt have dragon sage. But he has snakesage. If he gets abetter body he can obtain dragon. Bu still oro knowsmore jutsus. Hes defeated thousands upon thousands of ninjasin order to use them for experiments. Kakashi was scaredshitless when he thought he had to fight oro. It comes down to his power. We havent even seen 10% ofwat oro cld do atfull power bc weve never seen him there.but all his battles ta weakenedstatehavebeen pretty epic. Hes hold his own against some of the biggestnames in naruto. Weakend.full powered. Shoot hed be unstoppable man. He knows too much.
    Where has it been confirmed he has any form of a SM?

The same could be said for Hiruzen concerning the jutsu.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

see? you dont even know what jutsu oro has

people just give oro credit beat he has the name sannin

oro was using jutsu against naruto and lost
    Oro was known for accumulating troves of jutsu. You can bet your ass he could perform many. His title of Sannin is more than enough.
    Haha, the only weapons he used were the barriers and the Sword of Kusanagi.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like

itachi minato shikamaru shikaku are smarter
    haha no.

I would love to see Minato create an immortality jutsu.

Oh wait, he isn't smart enough. The best thing Minato could come up is Rasengan which can barely destroy a few trees.

EDIT: Shikamaru and Shikaku are strategists. Orochimaru has more overall knowledge.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Conquer The World

Quote Originally Posted by shadedcrow View Post
    your talking out of your ass at this point, the 3rd hokage lost the battle and won the war.. hes dead orochimaru is back for the second time oro is winning the war cuz he is back. Orochimarus goal is to be immortal and learn all ninjutsu. so he doesnt have a sharingan or a uchiha body there are other ways for him to take care of buisness. lastly you dont know if a contract seal would release someone from edo tensi.
    who stopped oro from destroying konoha?

Quote Originally Posted by ixc View Post
    Minato, Jiraiya, Obito, Kakashi and Naruto are also overrated.
    minato is the only character to FIGHT the full kyuubi without a BS genjutsu, and he owned killer bee, obito and A nuff said

obito is overrated a little

kakashi recently proved himself

jman did good against pain

naruto beat 6 bijuu with only a little help from killer bee and naruto was fighting madara and obito with 2 bm clones while protecting kakashi, guy and killer bee

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasJeffersonwasasadist View Post
    he's a likeable character and is powerful but when people try and make ridiculous threads about how almost no one can beat him it irks me. ill give it to him he's a survivor but he will never be top 10
    this is kinda what im saying

i actually have nothing against oro, its just that oro never won his fight and he keep talking about a uchihas body yet he loses

then i hate his fanboys, i think oro is top 20

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Where has it been confirmed he has any form of a SM?

The same could be said for Hiruzen concerning the jutsu.
    I will give u that last part. As for sm. Kabuto says him and oro trIned for sm butkabuto reChed a higher platua then oro bc his body cldnt handle it.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Conquer The World

Quote Originally Posted by Meido View Post
    haha no.

I would love to see Minato create an immortality jutsu.

Oh wait, he isn't smart enough. The best thing Minato could come up is Rasengan which can barely destroy a few trees.

EDIT: Shikamaru and Shikaku are strategists. Orochimaru has more overall knowledge.
    minato never lost a fight while oro lost all his

you must not know the meaning of intelligence

minato created the jutsu that sealed oro's arm and weakened him