Page 6 of 10 « First ... 2345678910 Last»
    Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Orochimaru is overrated and fails at everything

Orochimaru has always been weakened in some way during his fights. We have never seen the guy go all out.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Do the ends always justify the
    means?

Most of your points hold no water.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

wow someone who hates Orochimaru because some people keep saying that Orochimaru can beat minato
    thats why this thread is made lol

Orochimaru was about to be the fourth hokage if it wasn't for his evil mind and this was proven in the manga kid

Orochimaru actually is extreamly underrated especially in this site he is super underrated comparing to minato , itachi and madara

and anyone thinks that itachi beat Orochimaru easily is stupid or a fanboy of itachi

because Orochimaru didn't even fight itachi he was messing around and he doesn't want to harm itachi because he want itachi body

tell me how can itachi beat Edo hashirama and Edo tobirama and other EDos with Orochimaru in the same time

how can he kill Orochimaru without sealing him ?

people are stupid sometimes

Orochimaru sama deserves the respect

and guess what itacho and minato are rotten in their graves with worms eating their dead bodies

get over it kid

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by MorphyRulez View Post

Actually Orochimaru would be 4th Hokage, but Hiruzen knew he has sick personalty. It's not about power, it's just about being evil. + Other thing all you wrote there like, he can't defeat 4 tailed naruto etc.
    Try to Re-Read manga with your eyes please. I would just agree with Itachi, Itachi 2 times stomped him. Other things are
    -Orochimaru defeated Hiruzen. But Hiruzen saved Konoha from destruction. These things are different. + He just underestime Hiruzen that time and it's a huge mistake.
    -Sasuke defeat Orochimaru cuz of his sickness and sealed hands, even Sasuke agreed with dat. But as you saw from manga he has a B plan. He's still alive/ revived.
    -As Kabuto said; Tobirama Senju created Edo Tensei, Orochimaru perfected Edo tensei, and Kabuto created New Talismans due to Orochimaru's experimants, i believe if oro would be alive that time he would do same thing. Just he didn't have enough time for that. Anyway Kabuto didn't perfected Edo tensei, he was just re-create or upgrade talisman.

+i didn't see in any thread Orochimaru is overrated like Minato / Itachi. Oro deserves his tittle, and didn't fail at anything if you have patient, you will see. He's always waiting for Right time to strike down. And we're calling this a plan, not weakness. He's using his brain instead of his muscles like others. And his all plans are long-term plans, so just wait and calm down.
    That statement means jack. He said "one of the reasons"
    Ot: Oro has failed actually but he is still strong and he has the most knowledge outof everyone in naruto

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by HiddenSound View Post
    :rofl:
    I can't take this seriously.
    You made me laugh. :lmao: :rofl: _O-

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Deff a hater
    you have to win to be overrated

Status
    Dec 2012
    Within the desolate recesses of the human consciousness
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bet I got some weed, bet I got
    some weed, bet she on her
    knees; bet she swallow ****,
    bet she love my swag, bet she
    leave yo ass

Quote Originally Posted by Fusion Reborn View Post
    He got strucked by itachi at the age of 11
    Itachi wasn't 11 you nit, he left the village when he was 13 and we still don't know how old he was when they had that encounter so just stop it.
    Also Orochimaru wasn't trying to kill nor really do harm to him he was simply testing him to see if he were a worthy vessel, and in case you hadn'tt noticed Itachi had a disease similar to Sai's "brother"/lover so why would Orochimaru try again if the vessel he was after was falling a part?
    All three Sannin are underrated, see what the data book has to say before you make retarded claims.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by נıм View Post
    Naruto, yes
    Madara, Rinnegan, EMS, Mokuton nuff said
    Obito, he killed a 14 year old kid, wow he is now 33 or smth. + Rinnegan, u mad bro
    Hashirama, wood + spores, nuff said

1. Report for kidlike Insult.. oh wait.. u are a kid
    2. Manga states, Kishi > You
    Manga states minato>hiruzen. And not only that, kishi>you (suprise!). Ergo, you need to reread naruto. Nuff said

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    `David.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Artist View Post
    wow someone who hates Orochimaru because some people keep saying that Orochimaru can beat minato

Orochimaru was about to be the fourth hokage if it wasn't for his evil mind and this was proven in the manga kid

Orochimaru actually is extreamly underrated especially in this site he is super underrated comparing to minato , itachi and madara

and anyone thinks that itachi beat Orochimaru easily is stupid or a fanboy of itachi

because Orochimaru didn't even fight itachi he was messing around and he doesn't want to harm itachi because he want itachi body

tell me how can itachi beat Edo hashirama and Edo tobirama and other EDos with Orochimaru in the same time

and guess what itacho and minato are rotten in their graves with worms eating their dead bodies

get over it kid
    Orochimaru wanted to capture Itachi, but that was such a fail. Why do you think later he was resistant to genjutsu? Coz he still believed someday he will capture Itachi or Sasuke. Itachi>Oro all the ways.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Oro > Totsuka blade

Boss Of The NY7 JaccuziSplot777's Avatar
    Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Is this troll for real oro is the most gangsta character in naruto verse...

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Meido View Post
    I was never talking about their strengths. Also, Minato lost to Kurama.

Minato hasn't shown many big signs of intelligence. He didn't figure out Obito's ability like Kakashi did, he only beat Obito out of desperation by *tricking* him. Creating Rasengan isn't nothing special. The best intelligence feat Minato has is how he seperated the Kyuubi's contract from Obito.

Never was it stated that Minato created Shiki Fujin. The fact that you just made that up means you are just fanboying the most overestimated character right now.
    Congratulations. You just proved that you are an idiot who knows just about nothing to do with naruto and that yuo have not read the manga. Reread it. Minato nearly perfectly analysed Obito's kamui, figured out a way to counter it, and not only that, he did it in less than a minute. And if you think that creating the rasengan is no great feat, then... (sorry I used up all my clean insults)

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Meido View Post
    haha no.

I would love to see Minato create an immortality jutsu.

Oh wait, he isn't smart enough. The best thing Minato could come up is Rasengan which can barely destroy a few trees.

EDIT: Shikamaru and Shikaku are strategists. Orochimaru has more overall knowledge.
    Haha no.

I would love to see Orochimaru create an immortality jutsu.

Oh, wait, he isn't smart enough, the best thing he could do was get fodderized by sasuke. So much for the strongest of the legendary three.

Edit: Shikamaru and Shikaku are strategists implying that they are smart. Orochimaru has more overall knowledge, which has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with being smart.

I think I made my point

~Boss~Minato~Uzumaki~ ~Sovereign~'s Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Conquer The World

all of you oro fans are proving my point

most of you are saying oro is immortal but thats wrong too, oro is just hard to kill because he has ways to cheat death but how does oro being alive mean he never lost??? you dont have to die to be defeated

like i keep saying, oro is top 20 but its not my fault that oro keeps getting trolled in the manga

orochimaru is the idiot that keeps challenge people to a fight, and when he lose, all you oro fans start crying about his sickness/arms BUT ITS ORO'S DECISION TO FIGHT, WHY SHOULDNT HIS FIGHTS BE COUNTED?????

he shouldnt have challenged people if he's unhealthy

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by PureSkillz View Post
    Oro > Totsuka blade
    This ^
    Even Nagato the so called god fell when he met the sword, Oro just has too much up his sleeves. He will never beat Itachi in 1v1 tho, their characters are based from Japanese mythology, do your research.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tired ._.

The only thing I agree with is that 4T Naruto whooped his ass..I laugh when people make excuses like he had a dying body or say he was toying with Naruto when during the battle 4T was just trashing him and even the great kusanagi wasn't able to pierce Naruto. Oro fled to survive. It doesn't matter if he thought getting his ass whooped was fun or if he was sick the point is he still lost to 4T.

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

itatch became captain of anbu black ops at 13 he dident leave yet and he took out oro before he became captain

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sealed within a biju

Hey oro is one of the best villian remenber that

-@The Untouchable Legend@- SAmIDeXtEr's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

just WTH is this :sy:

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by NOemotions View Post
    - He beat hiruzen re-read.
    - He didn't lost to 4cloak naruto he was only testing him
    - Sasuke won only because of oro's sick state and he had he's hands sealed..re read again what people said before oro came bk.
    - He was testing itachi and wanted to see sharingan powers
    - He has dozens of curse marks everywhere, he can see trough em.. i can't understand how you think this as a fail? he's still alive and can't be sealed or killed O.o weird.
    - Hiruzen blocked last coffin.. re read again.
    - He didn't lost to tsunade, without help tsunade would have been killed by oro.
    - He mastered edo tensei.. but not perfectly.
    - He's waiting for the right moment to take over he's body, he's back in business so he will try it again.
    - B1tches can say anything they want.. if no proof this vs is false.

He is NOT a failure or weaklin.. Orochimaru is badly underrated by crazy ass fanboys.. People tried to kill him dozens of times.. even itachis "overpowered" totsuka blade pierced him.. and he's still here alive and well.. Ouch :D
    So you're saying Oro purposely let himself be put in a genjutsu and had his hand chopped off? He seriously tried to take over Itachis body and eyes. You're very naive indeed. Oro was actually trying to defeat Naruto in 4 tails mode but couldn't. Oro wasn't sealed by Totsuka blade because he had one last curse mark. The 3rd was able to seal his hands and came pretty close to completely sealing his soul. Oro is overrated in alot of ways, but I wouldn't say he is weak. One of his main weak points is overestimating himself in battle. He didn't think Sasuke could beat him and he didn't think Itachi could beat him(which he did twice)

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Artist View Post

get over it kid
    I'm not an Itachi fanboy and I know for sure Itachi defeated Oro twice because it was shown in the manga yet you are calling others who obviously know Oro was beat twice by Itachi a dumbass? You're obviously being biased. Itachi could have very easily taken sasaukes eyes and obtained the eternal mangekyou but he didn't. Just because Minato and Itachi are dead doesn't mean they are weak in any sense. They both died a very selfless death.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ticked off!

Quote Originally Posted by NOemotions View Post
    - He beat hiruzen re-read.
    - He didn't lost to 4cloak naruto he was only testing him
    - Sasuke won only because of oro's sick state and he had he's hands sealed..re read again what people said before oro came bk.
    - He was testing itachi and wanted to see sharingan powers
    - He has dozens of curse marks everywhere, he can see trough em.. i can't understand how you think this as a fail? he's still alive and can't be sealed or killed O.o weird.
    - Hiruzen blocked last coffin.. re read again.
    - He didn't lost to tsunade, without help tsunade would have been killed by oro.
    - He mastered edo tensei.. but not perfectly.
    - He's waiting for the right moment to take over he's body, he's back in business so he will try it again.
    - B1tches can say anything they want.. if no proof this vs is false.

He is NOT a failure or weaklin.. Orochimaru is badly underrated by crazy ass fanboys.. People tried to kill him dozens of times.. even itachis "overpowered" totsuka blade pierced him.. and he's still here alive and well.. Ouch :D
    I honestly don't think anyone has found the formula to kill or seal him off personally. Now he has found a wat to make himself relevant again. And in order to win this war, the Alliance will need his help.

Conquer All Of Your Sin's enditallsin's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let the text fly,Who the next
    to die?

So is itachi,he fails at everything, hell even in death hes still failing lol but he gets praised for it.

Last edited by enditallsin; 01-13-2013 at 10:31 PM.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Excuses are for losers!

You imbecile, you do not know what you speak off.
    Orochimaru by hype and feats is the greatest ninjutsu creator ever in the manga, yes greater than the character in your avatar.

He firstly perfected tobirama's edo tensei
    He created Rashomon and its supreme form Sanju Rashomon
    Created fushi tensei
    Created Shoshagan no Jutsu
    Created the Ten no Juin and its variation, Chi no Juin
    Created his own version of the kawarimi technique

If anything orochimaru is underrated. As an Itachi fan i mock him however i secretly admire him. True orochimaru keeps on being trolled by itachi or uchiha in general however the reason why orochimaru keeps on losing is because the process of attaining a new body is something that the sharingan powers can counter very easily but also orochimaru's inferiority is stemmed from legends. Itachi is his worst opponent and his defeat was his destiny at the hands of susano.

~Boss~Minato~Uzumaki~ ~Sovereign~'s Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Conquer The World

Quote Originally Posted by Blaze Release View Post
    You imbecile, you do not know what you speak off.
    Orochimaru by hype and feats is the greatest ninjutsu creator ever in the manga, yes greater than the character in your avatar.

He firstly perfected tobirama's edo tensei
    He created Rashomon and its supreme form Sanju Rashomon
    Created fushi tensei
    Created Shoshagan no Jutsu
    Created the Ten no Juin and its variation, Chi no Juin
    Created his own version of the kawarimi technique

If anything orochimaru is underrated. As an Itachi fan i mock him however i secretly admire him. True orochimaru keeps on being trolled by itachi or uchiha in general however the reason why orochimaru keeps on losing is because the process of attaining a new body is something that the sharingan powers can counter very easily but also orochimaru's inferiority is stemmed from legends. Itachi is his worst opponent and his defeat was his destiny at the hands of susano.
    you said it best "BY HYPE"

minato created almost every jutsu he uses and his sacrifice is STILL benefiting the world smarta*z

minato is undefeated, he couldve survived the kyuubi (as stated by kushina) if he didnt want naruto to have kyuubi

oro is not mopre successful than minato and he isnt strong, you can feel free to tell me how oro beats minato in a 1v1