Page 8 of 10 « First ... 45678910 Last»
Results 176 to 200 of 244
  1. #176
    Member naruto556's Avatar
    Status
    naruto556 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    with your girlfriend
    Posts
    570
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing
     

    Re: Orochimaru is overrated and fails at everything

    i dont see oro that powerful
     
         

  2. #177
    Legendary Sannin C O N F U S E D's Avatar
    Status
    C O N F U S E D is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Konoha
    Posts
    101
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Orochimaru is overrated and fails at everything

    Oro is a Sannin of course he is OP
     
         

  3. #178
    In detention blacklildudexst's Avatar
    Status
    blacklildudexst is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    The Dark side of the moon
    Posts
    1,016
    Post Thanks / Like
    I speak my mind all the time
     

    Re: Orochimaru is overrated and fails at everything

     
         

  4. #179
    Member Kyle Dimetri's Avatar
    Status
    Kyle Dimetri is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    In the devil's playground
    Posts
    286
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Orochimaru is overrated and fails at everything

    oro was a first class pussi in my opinion
     
         

  5. #180
    ~Boss~Minato~Uzumaki~ ~Sovereign~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Sovereign~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The Village Hidden In The Sky
    Posts
    2,398
    Post Thanks / Like
    Conquer The World
     

    Re: Orochimaru is overrated and fails at everything

    most of you dont even understand the thread

    i never called oro WEAK, im just saying he never accomplish his goal and loses fight which makes his overrated
     
         

  6. #181
    The Boss Sage Naruto 2nd SO6paths's Avatar
    Status
    Naruto 2nd SO6paths is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    120
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Orochimaru is overrated and fails at everything

    well he definitely fails at dying.....guess the guy cnt kill himself if he wants to....other things no idea although the ladies might love him
     
         

  7. #182
    Senior Member NLee's Avatar
    Status
    NLee is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    7,071
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Orochimaru is overrated and fails at everything

    Quote Originally Posted by SakuXNaru View Post
    orochimaru is a failure and overrated. i have him in top 20 strongest but i've seen people put him in top 10 or 15

    if i remember correctly he lost just about every fight he ever been in (he probably won 1 that im forgetting) and fails at everything he does

    -he actually lost to hiruzen who was 60+ years old because he lost his arms and failed to destroy konoha
    -he lost to 4 tailed cloak naruto
    -he lost to sasuke
    -he got one shotted by itachi TWICE
    -he was stuck inside his own curse seal until helped him get out of it
    -he didnt get to be 4th hokage
    -he lost to tsunade
    -he failed to take over sasukes body
    -he didnt master edo tensai
    -anko said minato can beat oro, oro's own student is against him
    -he didnt have a strong enough body to get dragon sage mode (if i remember correctly)


    he is just a guy that does millions of experiments and doesnt stay dead and thinks everything is funny

    i have nothing against people that like oro but people think he is successful and he really isnt

    he's back in the manga now maybe he can do some successful in the future
    Orochimaru's lost his battles because he's only been in battles against powerful opponents.

    1. Hiruzen was said to be the strongest Hokage in history (the manga said this, not me). Not to mention Orochimaru was toying with his old sensei for half the fight. That was the only reason he summoned Hashirama and Tobirama - psychological warfare. If he went at 100% from the start without mercy he would have won. His arrogance got the best of him. Lastly, I wouldn't count old people out in the Naruto world. Chiyo was what? 60? 70? And she went head to head with Sasori, albeit with Sakura's antidote. Aside from a loss of stamina, age doesn't seem to be a huge drawback in this manga.

    2. He fought a 4tailed Kyuubi with no arms and still made it out in one piece. This is no easy feat. He couldn't make seals which means he could use any techniques other than his natural snake abilities. Yet, he played with a 4-tailed Naruto which almost killed Jiraiya.

    3. He lost to Sasuke and Itachi but so what? Name someone who does not have the Sharingan that could overcome it's visual genjutsu. The manga has put Uchihas on a pedestal time and time again as being the strongest clan. For lack of better words, the Uchiha are/were an OP clan along with the Sharingan. To be fair, it's totally unfair to label Orochimaru's defeat by Itachi as a failure. There is no shame in losing to Itachi as he was made out to be a very talented ninja.


    Orochimaru was in the same league as Jiraiya and about half the people in NB will say that Jiraiya was a damn good shinobi. A large part of this is because of his major battle against Pain. Long story short, Orochimaru isn't overrated. He's just been underrepresented.
     
         
    Last edited by NLee; 01-15-2013 at 03:22 AM.

  8. #183
    The Boss Sage Naruto 2nd SO6paths's Avatar
    Status
    Naruto 2nd SO6paths is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    120
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Orochimaru is overrated and fails at everything

    Quote Originally Posted by NLee View Post
    Orochimaru's lost his battles because he's only been in battles against powerful opponents.

    1. Hiruzen was said to be the strongest Hokage in history (the manga said this, not me). Not to mention Orochimaru was toying with his old sensei for half the fight. That was the only reason he summoned Hashirama and Tobirama - psychological warfare. If he went at 100% from the start without mercy he would have won. His arrogance got the best of him. Lastly, I wouldn't count old people out in the Naruto world. Chiyo was what? 60? 70? And she went head to head with Sasori, albeit with Sakura's antidote. Aside from a loss of stamina, age doesn't seem to be a huge drawback in this manga.

    2. He fought a 4tailed Kyuubi with no arms and still made it out in one piece. This is no easy feat. He couldn't make seals which means he could use any techniques other than his natural snake abilities. Yet, he played with a 4-tailed Naruto which almost killed Jiraiya.

    3. He lost to Sasuke and Itachi but so what? Name someone who does not have the Sharingan that could overcome it's visual genjutsu. The manga has put Uchihas on a pedestal time and time again as being the strongest clan. For lack of better words, the Uchiha are/were an OP clan along with the Sharingan. To be fair, it's totally unfair to label Orochimaru's defeat by Itachi as a failure. There is no shame in losing to Itachi as he was made out to be a very talented ninja.


    Orochimaru was in the same league as Jiraiya and about half the people in NB will say that Jiraiya was a damn good shinobi. A large part of this is because of his major battle against Pain. Long story short, Orochimaru isn't overrated. He's just been underrepresented.
    2. he was having his arms.....how do u think he summoned the rashomon.....farted out from his ass?

    bdw the way u maded him sound it luks like he was only good against common jounin level nin :/
     
         

  9. #184
    Member Indeed31's Avatar
    Status
    Indeed31 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    74
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Orochimaru is overrated and fails at everything

    Orochimaru is a villian, so great he went into "hiding." I believe the boss of all bosses right now disappeared just to have someone else pose to strike fear.

    I enjoy the character, I cant wait to see him with both his arms, sage mode, and edo tensi; it wont happen Kabuto used up all the goods.

    There would have been debate over who is the biggest boss, Madera or Orochimaru. I do believe if it was Oro who cast the jutsu, Madera may not of broken out.

    Overated, Nah, bad guys are supposed to lose. Very rarely are there ones that people dont mind winning.
     
         

  10. #185
    Senior Member NLee's Avatar
    Status
    NLee is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    7,071
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Orochimaru is overrated and fails at everything

    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto 2nd SO6paths View Post
    2. he was having his arms.....how do u think he summoned the rashomon.....farted out from his ass?

    bdw the way u maded him sound it luks like he was only good against common jounin level nin :/
    Oops, my mistake. I haven't visited that fight in ages. Nonetheless, he still managed to put up a fight against him.

    What part of my post made it sound like he's only good against Jounin? Nothing I said suggests that.


    Quote Originally Posted by flcl724 View Post
    the title to this thread should be Im a troll come look at me troll.

    arnt you in the hiruzen is the best fanboy club?

    he whooped his ass and soloed his best move.

    He is the only ***** in the manga to live after being piereced by tokuta blade. nagato couldnt even do it.

    he trained sasuke to be the boss he is today.

    he made sound 5

    he made danzo viturally the best

    etc

    bottom line you and everyone who agrees are trolls
    If you want to be taken seriously then refrain from calling people trolls at the first sign of disagreement.
     
         

  11. #186
    Who ya gonna call? FizzyDrink's Avatar
    Status
    FizzyDrink is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    The Restaurant at the End of the Universe
    Posts
    1,401
    Post Thanks / Like
    Since when are there statuses?
     

    Re: Orochimaru is overrated and fails at everything

    Quote Originally Posted by נıм View Post
    its obvious

    Naruto > Minato
    Madara > Minato
    Obito > Minato
    Hiruzen > Minato
    Hashirama > Minato



    Should I continue?
    I would like to intervene with the idea that you are wrong with the Hiruzen > Minato part. Also, you honestly added the ONLY people in my books who would defeat Minato besides Nagato.

    Back to the thread, Oro is not overrated, but he has failed a lot more than normal characters.
     
         

  12. #187
    Member jmnaruto12's Avatar
    Status
    jmnaruto12 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    83
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Orochimaru is overrated and fails at everything

    Oro CAN die. Tbb or hell a Rasenshuriken does the trick. He even said that if 4tails,Naruto mini tbb would kill him. The trick is to destroy the whole body. Kinda likeCell and Majin Buu
     
         

  13. #188
    Senior Member AirWind's Avatar
    Status
    AirWind is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    WoodNoha
    Posts
    3,319
    Post Thanks / Like
    Malaysian Pride!
     

    Re: Orochimaru is overrated and fails at everything

    hell no
     
         

  14. #189
    Member pdaworld's Avatar
    Status
    pdaworld is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Japan
    Posts
    393
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Orochimaru is overrated and fails at everything

    Orochimaru is not overrated. If anything that would be itachi. all his plans have failed miserably. Orochimaru is still alive and has done quite well for someone who hasn't had the use of his hand since the early part manga. Ill even throw fuel on the fire to save that naruto is greater than Itachi as at 16 naruto is fighting wars and people that Itachi couldn't hold a candle to.
     
         

  15. #190
    Member NidaimeRikudouSennin's Avatar
    Status
    NidaimeRikudouSennin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Don't Ask
    Posts
    348
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has Mod Status. ;)
     

    Re: Orochimaru is overrated and fails at everything

    Quote Originally Posted by Slug Princess Tsunade View Post
    Insulting one of the Legendary Three ? Wow.
    The Sannin lost To Hanzo, Who lost to Mifune.MIFUNE of all people.

    Note:I'm not saying he's weak, I am just saying that he isn't a Ninja.
     
         

  16. #191
    Member goodguyjoseph's Avatar
    Status
    goodguyjoseph is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    95
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Orochimaru is overrated and fails at everything

    No he isn't a failure. Being alive and revived up until now is something worthy. Nobody did that except him.
     
         

  17. #192
    Demon Sannin RasenUchihaChaos's Avatar
    Status
    RasenUchihaChaos is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    World That Never Was
    Posts
    6,496
    Post Thanks / Like
    I See The Truth
     

    Re: Orochimaru is overrated and fails at everything

    Quote Originally Posted by NidaimeRikudouSennin View Post
    The Sannin lost To Hanzo, Who lost to Mifune.MIFUNE of all people.

    Note:I'm not saying he's weak, I am just saying that he isn't a Ninja.
    yea casue that wasnt prme hanzo just like it wasnt prime hashi hanzo was brought back as he last died
     
         

  18. #193
    Member Xgang uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Xgang uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in the milky way o_0
    Posts
    404
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Orochimaru is overrated and fails at everything

    okay he failed in all the goals he made like
    1. becoming hokage
    2. taking an uchiha's body :mad::P
     
         

  19. #194
    Member seanmansam's Avatar
    Status
    seanmansam is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    116
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Orochimaru is overrated and fails at everything

    I agree. he's a butthole. So many people are stronger than him though so i wouldn't say he's overrated. He just sucks balls. Big Juubi balls!
     
         

  20. #195
    King of Tea and Biscuits Captain Jimjam's Avatar
    Status
    Captain Jimjam is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    261
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Orochimaru is overrated and fails at everything

    'OROCHIMARU IS OVERRATED, WEEEEEH.'
    Coming from the one who has his profile cutely decorated with Minato.
    It's almost funny, but the pathetic nature of the thread sort of knocked the humour slightly...
    Sasuke said it himself, the only reason he beat Orochimaru was because he was severely weakened.
    Although, that doesn't explain how Itachi managed to face-roll him, along with lots of other people, when he wasn't weakened.
    And before anyone says anything about my avatar, I by no means am saying Itachi is the best. Just before all you guys start knocking me for liking Itachi...
     
         
    Last edited by Captain Jimjam; 01-15-2013 at 07:47 PM.

  21. #196
    Academy Student aquadries's Avatar
    Status
    aquadries is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    15
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Orochimaru is overrated and fails at everything

    i respect oro and all what he did from reveling the f.jutsus and training sasuke (kirin) and i feel that he will helps in the future
     
         

  22. #197
    ~Boss~Minato~Uzumaki~ ~Sovereign~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Sovereign~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The Village Hidden In The Sky
    Posts
    2,398
    Post Thanks / Like
    Conquer The World
     

    Re: Orochimaru is overrated and fails at everything

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Jimjam View Post
    'OROCHIMARU IS OVERRATED, WEEEEEH.'
    Coming from the one who has his profile cutely decorated with Minato.
    It's almost funny, but the pathetic nature of the thread sort of knocked the humour slightly...
    Sasuke said it himself, the only reason he beat Orochimaru was because he was severely weakened.
    Although, that doesn't explain how Itachi managed to face-roll him, along with lots of other people, when he wasn't weakened.
    And before anyone says anything about my avatar, I by no means am saying Itachi is the best. Just before all you guys start knocking me for liking Itachi...
    funny how you judge me based on my avatar , then you turn around and basically say you dont want to be judged by your avatar though

    trying to insult me for liking minato, when you like itachi as if thats any better, you probably overrate itachi, like your fanboy friends do
     
         

  23. #198
    pirate king,hokage,vizard luffichinaru's Avatar
    Status
    luffichinaru is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    365
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Orochimaru is overrated and fails at everything

    oro aint a failure,he isnt just lucky,but he is a great and strong ninja...a real survivor
     
         

  24. #199
    Member violarocks9's Avatar
    Status
    violarocks9 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    119
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Orochimaru is overrated and fails at everything

    I actually think he's pretty cool
     
         

  25. #200
    Member Jonesy161's Avatar
    Status
    Jonesy161 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    695
    Post Thanks / Like
    What happens if you're scared
    half to death twice?
     

    Re: Orochimaru is overrated and fails at everything

    Quote Originally Posted by SakuXNaru View Post
    -he actually lost to hiruzen who was 60+ years old because he lost his arms and failed to destroy konoha
    1.) Hiruzen was known as the "God of Shinobi". It's understandable to lose to Hiruzen, not many can actually beat him.

    -he lost to 4 tailed cloak naruto
    2.) He didn't lose to 4 tailed cloak Naruto, he was playing with Naruto and his emotions and then left for other matters.

    -he lost to sasuke
    3.) He was on his deathbed and had to wait till the jutsu was ready to take over a new body. Anyone can kill him when he can't fight back.

    -he got one shotted by itachi TWICE
    4.) Itachi was just plain badass, nuff said.

    -he was stuck inside his own curse seal until helped him get out of it
    5.) He wasn't stuck inside his own curse seal, he made curse seals incase he ever died, he can be resurrected.

    -he didnt get to be 4th hokage
    6.) He didn't become 4th Hokage because he was doing forbidden experiments that Hiruzen found out about.

    -he lost to tsunade
    7.) He didn't lose to Tsunade, he left the battlefield because again, he had more important matters he wanted to attend to.

    -he failed to take over sasukes body
    8.) He failed to take over because the jutsu wasn't ready yet. The reason Sasuke attacked at that time was because of the weakness in moment. If the jutsu was ready, Sasuke would be gone right now.

    -he didnt master edo tensai
    9.) According to what he said when he returned, Kabuto was merely borrowing his power. That means his power is far beyond what Kabuto was displaying. Kabuto only gathered a ton of DNA samples to make an army which Oro never bothered with.

    -anko said minato can beat oro, oro's own student is against him
    10.) Where did Anko say that? Please show. Also, Minato is a battle genius. Even Hiruzen feared the fact of ever facing Minato head on.

    -he didnt have a strong enough body to get dragon sage mode (if i remember correctly)
    11.) His body wasn't the issue. He was still searching for the holy land to study the arts to become a Dragon Sage. Kabuto merely took the findings Oro already had and managed to find the land with that information.
     
         
    Last edited by Jonesy161; 01-16-2013 at 06:59 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •