Page 9 of 10 « First ... 5678910 Last»
Results 201 to 225 of 244
  1. #201
    Member Luv2smash19's Avatar
    Status
    Luv2smash19 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    135
    Post Thanks / Like
    why Doesn't Minato just make a
    chakra arm
     

    Re: Orochimaru is overrated and fails at everything

    orochimaru is pretty badazz anybody who can have a technique that can bring them back from the dead is always badazz
    plus he shares my birthday. Orochimarus goal is to become the next sage of six paths and thats why he needs sasuke he knows his limits and thats what makes him cool madara made weak azz zetsu who dies even when powered up and orochimaru made yamato with his attempts. orochimarus power can make strong guys obsessed by his power. once you leave the akatsuki its a death sentence to keep info from leaking, him alive should tell you something
     
         

  2. #202
    Member uzimaki tosin's Avatar
    Status
    uzimaki tosin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    34
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Orochimaru is overrated and fails at everything

    Quote Originally Posted by נıм View Post
    Orochimaru > Sasuke
    maybe
     
         

  3. #203
    Member uzimaki tosin's Avatar
    Status
    uzimaki tosin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    34
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Orochimaru is overrated and fails at everything

    i dont think he is overatted, the guy is very strong though disgusting
     
         

  4. #204
    Senior Member Hyuuga Neji 18's Avatar
    Status
    Hyuuga Neji 18 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    georgia
    Posts
    3,518
    Post Thanks / Like
    ''Father...I finally
    understand...The freedom of
    being able to
    choose...Your...DEATH...''
    -NEJI HYUGA
     

    Re: Orochimaru is overrated and fails at everything

    Quote Originally Posted by NOemotions View Post
    - He beat hiruzen re-read.
    - He didn't lost to 4cloak naruto he was only testing him
    - Sasuke won only because of oro's sick state and he had he's hands sealed..re read again what people said before oro came bk.
    - He was testing itachi and wanted to see sharingan powers
    - He has dozens of curse marks everywhere, he can see trough em.. i can't understand how you think this as a fail? he's still alive and can't be sealed or killed O.o weird.
    - Hiruzen blocked last coffin.. re read again.
    - He didn't lost to tsunade, without help tsunade would have been killed by oro.
    - He mastered edo tensei.. but not perfectly.
    - He's waiting for the right moment to take over he's body, he's back in business so he will try it again.
    - B1tches can say anything they want.. if no proof this vs is false.

    He is NOT a failure or weaklin.. Orochimaru is badly underrated by crazy ass fanboys.. People tried to kill him dozens of times.. even itachis "overpowered" totsuka blade pierced him.. and he's still here alive and well.. Ouch :D
    agree 100% ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ and FAIL THREAD MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA
     
         

  5. #205
    Senior Member minatoisagod's Avatar
    Status
    minatoisagod is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    jamaica
    Posts
    1,423
    Post Thanks / Like
    chilling
     

    Re: Orochimaru is overrated and fails at everything

    well atleast he did what naruto and sakura failed to do and thats bring sasuke back to the leaf village lolol. Yea i agree but he is better than obito atleast
     
         

  6. #206
    BadWolf FearxDeath's Avatar
    Status
    FearxDeath is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,400
    Post Thanks / Like
    "When I watch this boy, I
    think back to when I was once
    called a genius, and realize
    how ridiculous that was."
    - Orochimaru
     

    Re: Orochimaru is overrated and fails at everything

    Whoa whoa whoa let me clarify a few things your mistaken about.

    First off He didnt lose to hiruzen, he beat hiruzen. Hence why Hiruzen is dead and orochimaru is still alive. yes he lost his arms but hiruzen is no one to shrug your shoulders at and it is said that at his prime he was as good if not better than hashirama himself. And he didnt destroy konoha but that was because the sand village defected and they lost gaara which was there ace in the hole.

    Secondly he didnt lose to the 4 tailed cloak, he won. Hence why he is still alive, naruto is also still alive but killing naruto wasnt his plan, he couldnt if he tried else yamato and the others would have stepped in. Not to mention he did ALL OF THIS WITH NO ARMS!!! THE GUY CANT USE JUTSU AND HE SURVIVED AN ATTACK FROM NARUTO IN 4 TAILED CLOAK MODE.

    Thirdly he lost to Sasuke again because HE HAS NO HANDS, also he was sick and bed riden unable to do anything until his new body was ready. And EVEN WITH ALL THAT HE STILL MANAGED NOT TO DIE, this goes into the failed to get sasukes body as well, you use alot of the same points twice.

    Fourthly Im just going to ignore the not being 4th hokage and losing to tsunade.... seriously.

    Fifthly Its kinda hard to master a jutsu when your busy either attacking konoha or looking for a body so you can suvive. Its also hard to master a jutsu when you have no arms to use jutsu with.

    Sixthly Oro's own student is against him? You mean the student that hates him and has tried to foil his plans on countless occasions? I question whether he was fighting minato seriously at all, I want to see a scan to verify this but I highly doubt that this is going to be the one part of your thread where you right, if memory serve me right and the pattern i am seeing is right then your wrong on this...

    Seventhly no he did have a strong enough body to do it, both him and kabuto did. BUT he didnt have a way to gather the nature chakra while in battle and thus sage mode was no use. Naruto gets by this buy using clones to gather chakra and kabuto does it by using jugo bloodlilne ability. This is only AFTER orochi had captured jugo and was running tests on him. He only died before he could finish and thus kabuto took credit for everything.

    And Lastly yes he was stuck inside his own cursed seal, thats a very good point. Why was he stuck there anyways? OH YA TO ESCAPE ITACHIS ULTIMATE JUTSU THAT TRAPPED HIM IN A GENJUTSU FOR ETERNITY.

    Dude all in all Orochimaru is a freakin genius, the guy cant die and he has a contingency plan for EVERYTHING. Not to mention he was going to get revived without Sasukes help. Kabuto captured anko for the purpose of reviving him but I assume he wanted to finish some experiments that he had started in order to prove himself to orochimaru. Yes technically it may look like he fails alot but he is the villian, or atleast was the villian, if he didnt fail then alot of main characters would be dead right now. But time and time again he manages to effortlessly survive in situations that other characters would die in, and last but not least he did it ALL with NO ARMS!!!
     
         
    Last edited by FearxDeath; 01-17-2013 at 08:48 PM.

  7. #207
    Senior Member metallica9565's Avatar
    Status
    metallica9565 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    N/A
    Posts
    1,421
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kaguya fans don't exist
     

    Re: Orochimaru is overrated and fails at everything

    yeah he's terribly weak, I guess thats why Hiruzen wished for him to become the 4th hokage and why he's one of the 3 legenday sanin, and is an s-rank criminal, and singlehandedly beat the 3rd hokage, and is 1 of 3 people on earth to learn the "death reaper seal jutsu," oh and that he simply toyed with a 4-tailed Naruto, and was powerful enough to completely overtake Kabuto's body after he was killed, and could maintain conciousness with a small portion of his chakra through Anko.
    someone needs to do their homework because you're either retarded or have completely overlooked a fraction of his accomplishments
     
         

  8. #208
    King of Tea and Biscuits Captain Jimjam's Avatar
    Status
    Captain Jimjam is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    261
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Orochimaru is overrated and fails at everything

    Quote Originally Posted by SakuXNaru View Post
    funny how you judge me based on my avatar , then you turn around and basically say you dont want to be judged by your avatar though

    trying to insult me for liking minato, when you like itachi as if thats any better, you probably overrate itachi, like your fanboy friends do
    I'm not insulting you for liking Minato, I kind of like him as well. The point was that Minato is also an incredibly popular character, and I could turn around and say he's overrated, like you did Orochimaru. But I'm not going to, because Minato isn't overrated, because he really is that powerful, similar to Orochimaru in my opinion. My point originally was that you can't knock Orochimaru around for being overrated when you have an incredibly hyped up character in both your avatar and your signature. It's kind of ironic and it makes it hard for me to take you seriously.
    Also, I by no means overrate Itachi. I infact was against the argument of saying Itachi is the most powerful Uchiha, because he really isn't. Infact, I'm pretty sure Sasuke is more powerful than him now, and it's obvious Obito and Madara are more powerful than Sasuke, making Itachi actually the weakest Uchiha out of the main characters from the Uchiha. Yeah, I'm a fan of Itachi, but I don't blow him out of the water. So don't just assume things before you make a judgement. Although admittidly I did imply that you blow Minato out of the water with your original post and judge you for that without any evidence. Apologies.
    HOWEVER. Looking over your replies to other people in the thread, I really beg to differ that you don't blow off Minato completely.
    'oro is not mopre successful than minato and he isnt strong, you can feel free to tell me how oro beats minato in a 1v1'
    LOLWUT. Yes, it could be said that Minato has accomplished more than Orochimaru. However, it could also be said that Minato hasn't been faced with half the challenges Orochimaru has. Orochimaru TOYED with the Third Hokage, who according to facts (I am not a Hiruzen Fanboy) was one of the most powerful Hokage who ever lived. And technically, he still beat him, at the cost of his arms. Had Orochimaru gone all out on Hiruzen, and had not let his arrogance get to him, he probably would have won and come out with his arms intact. If anything, excluding the Kyuubi and Tobi, Minato has basically fought fodder, and never really faced a real challenge up until the night on which he died.
    'tsunade was scared of blood and kabuto was helping oro'
    That is NOT an excuse. Kabuto lost to Naruto, when he was younger and had only just learned the Rasengan. Or in other words, nothing special. Kabuto hardly backed up Orochimaru at all. As for Tsunade being scared of blood, very true. But this also is not an excuse for Orochimaru winning. Tsunade could have been completely fearless and neither of them would have been likely to take him down, bearing in mind he held them off with NO ARMS. If Orochimaru had access to his arms at that point, he would have done so much more, trust me.
    'minato>hiruzen
    minato>oro'
    What's next, 'Minato>Everyone'? Give me some evidence and I'll be happy to listen to you.
     
         

  9. #209
    Senior Member Dark Artist's Avatar
    Status
    Dark Artist is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    2,821
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Orochimaru is overrated and fails at everything

    i agree what Captain Jimjam said 100%

    + REP

    minato doesn't has anything to finish Orochimaru
    after all he was chosen as a hokage because Oro has EVIL MIND thats all

    when minato was a little kid and shits in his diaper Oro was a famous lean Ninja and a great warrior

    Orochimaru > minato
     
         

  10. #210
    Member Kakashi the hokage's Avatar
    Status
    Kakashi the hokage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Is this necessary?
    Posts
    680
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Orochimaru is overrated and fails at everything

    I disagree completely
     
         

  11. #211
    Advanced Placement Honors Shikakamaru's Avatar
    Status
    Shikakamaru is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Little Tokyo
    Posts
    20
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Orochimaru is overrated and fails at everything

    Quote Originally Posted by SakuXNaru View Post
    orochimaru is a failure and overrated. i have him in top 20 strongest but i've seen people put him in top 10 or 15

    if i remember correctly he lost just about every fight he ever been in (he probably won 1 that im forgetting) and fails at everything he does

    -he actually lost to hiruzen who was 60+ years old because he lost his arms and failed to destroy konoha
    -he lost to 4 tailed cloak naruto
    -he lost to sasuke
    -he got one shotted by itachi TWICE
    -he was stuck inside his own curse seal until helped him get out of it
    -he didnt get to be 4th hokage
    -he lost to tsunade
    -he failed to take over sasukes body
    -he didnt master edo tensai
    -anko said minato can beat oro, oro's own student is against him
    -he didnt have a strong enough body to get dragon sage mode (if i remember correctly)


    he is just a guy that does millions of experiments and doesnt stay dead and thinks everything is funny

    i have nothing against people that like oro but people think he is successful and he really isnt

    he's back in the manga now maybe he can do some successful in the future
    He just doesn't stay dead? I think you are undervaluing immortality and the potential one could realize with an endless life.
     
         

  12. #212
    Banned
    Status
    Intrepid is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ)
    Posts
    12,588
    Post Thanks / Like
    #NLS #NLS #NLS #NLS #NLS #NLS
    #NLS #NLS #NLS #NLS #NLS #NLS
    #NLS #NLS #NLS
     

    Re: Orochimaru is overrated and fails at everything

    He is not extremely weak lol, he is definitely top 20.
     
         

  13. #213
    Member uzumaki lakshitha's Avatar
    Status
    uzumaki lakshitha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    107
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Orochimaru is overrated and fails at everything

    Ofcourse ........
     
         

  14. #214
    Chaotic Neutral Sir Derp Obito's Avatar
    Status
    Sir Derp Obito is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Wabbit Hole
    Posts
    21,108
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has derp status
     

    Re: Orochimaru is overrated and fails at everything

    We just have to wait and see if he fails yet again to take Sasuke's young body!
     
         

  15. #215
    Member RetarbAlert's Avatar
    Status
    RetarbAlert is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    91
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Orochimaru is overrated and fails at everything

    hes been successfull at staying alive for the entire series
     
         

  16. #216
    Senior Member Jordanofthecloud's Avatar
    Status
    Jordanofthecloud is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    City of Trees
    Posts
    1,870
    Post Thanks / Like
    not yet... not yet.......
     

    Re: Orochimaru is overrated and fails at everything

    Dont underestimate him.

    He's being the villian from the beginning to current for a reason.
     
         

  17. #217
    Academy Student
    Status
    Jackson Chanje is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    11
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Orochimaru is overrated and fails at everything

    Quote Originally Posted by נıм View Post
    its obvious

    Naruto > Minato
    Madara > Minato
    Obito > Minato
    Hiruzen > Minato
    Hashirama > Minato



    Should I continue?
    Nonsense, you don't know what the hell you talking about...clearly, Minato>Obito...as seen in there fight...Minato fought the Kyuubi and Minato at the same time...you telling me Minato can't take on new and improved Obito?
    Minato had awesome sealing and space time ninjitsu, which gives him a chance against Madara...the only undisputable statement is that Hashirama>Minato.
     
         

  18. #218
    Senior Member Ngylle's Avatar
    Status
    Ngylle is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3,235
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Orochimaru is overrated and fails at everything

    Well you put any shinobi vs itachi and its destined to die (plot)
    Well Sasuke has fought them all and still breathing.

    Orochimaru was killed by both and Still its breathing xD.

    If itachi coulnt kill him onces and for all. who will?
     
         

  19. #219
    NB Champion Of Prediction Ψ Veritas Ψ's Avatar
    Status
    Ψ Veritas Ψ is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Beyond Infinity
    Posts
    5,192
    Post Thanks / Like
    The 1st Sin Of Wrath
     

    Re: Orochimaru is overrated and fails at everything

    Oro is the greatest, best charatcter in the manga seriously.
     
         

  20. #220
    Member GioSaysRawr's Avatar
    Status
    GioSaysRawr is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    30
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Orochimaru is overrated and fails at everything

     
         

  21. #221
    NB Champion Of Prediction Ψ Veritas Ψ's Avatar
    Status
    Ψ Veritas Ψ is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Beyond Infinity
    Posts
    5,192
    Post Thanks / Like
    The 1st Sin Of Wrath
     

    Re: Orochimaru is overrated and fails at everything

    Quote Originally Posted by GioSaysRawr View Post
    dont make fun of the dead..
     
         

  22. #222
    Senior Member Ngylle's Avatar
    Status
    Ngylle is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3,235
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Orochimaru is overrated and fails at everything

    Now all minato can archived against orochi its an Draw! ty to the Shinigami jutsu!
    Minato needs to Suicided to kill Orochi xD and the funny part! orochi will still comes back.

    At the end of the day Orchi will>Minato!.
     
         

  23. #223
    ~Boss~Minato~Uzumaki~ ~Sovereign~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Sovereign~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The Village Hidden In The Sky
    Posts
    2,398
    Post Thanks / Like
    Conquer The World
     

    Re: Orochimaru is overrated and fails at everything

    so this is a orochimaru vs minato thread now?? you all cant even explain how oro beats minato lol
    minato is faster, smarter and a master of sealing jutsu so its self-explained, not my fault you hate minato

    when did i call orochimaru "weak"?? overrated does NOT = "weak" , anyone can be overrated, so like i said, orochimaru is top 20 but that doesnt make him successful
     
         

  24. #224
    The Tyrant of the Mist Mizukage88's Avatar
    Status
    Mizukage88 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,645
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Orochimaru is overrated and fails at everything

    lol i didn't think people overrated him but come one there is like no killing the guy he just keeps coming back xD
     
         

  25. #225
    Senior Member donnic's Avatar
    Status
    donnic is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    870
    Post Thanks / Like
    Working through life
     

    Re: Orochimaru is overrated and fails at everything

    we have NEVER seen oro fight at full strength think about it he was either weakened or someone else was fighting for him
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •