Member True Power Incarnate 2012's Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I believe that rinne rebirth tensei will be used again the reason why is because.....

Think about it! madara,obito and the jubi are an overpowered trio. When it was just obito vs naruto,bee,kakashi and guy naruto and co struggled against him cause they were unable to land a sucessful hit on him,they could barely touch him until with kakashi's genius thinking they managed to not only put a scratch on his mask kakashi also figured out that his kamui and obito's(who was known as tobi at the time) kamui were linked.

However just when our 4 heroes thought that now they've figured out tobi's(obito) jutsu they'd stand more of a chance at defeating him edo tensei was released and it being clear to tobi(obito) that someone made kabuto end edo tensei hence they reason the edo's disappeared he decided to start the revival of the jubi through the gedo mazo which naruto and co realised was the vessel for the jubi this puzzled naruto and co as they thought that tobi would have wanted to capture both the 8 and 9 tails before reviving the jubi and so the 9 tails did a switcharoo with naruto and the 9 tails explained to naruto and co what just happened regarding the revival of the jubi and most importantly the fact that according to the sage the revival of the jubi would signify the end of the world and so kakashi and co decided that they needed to try destroy the jubi before it's revived but tobi(obito) prevented that from happening by protecting the jubi with an uchiha barrier. Anywayz moving on!,as naruto and co battled tobi kakashi and guy began to wonder about tobi's true identity which mentally tortured kakashi cause certain things that tobi mentioned to kakashi and guy only someone who knew them both would know those things and so naruto who could see the worrying state his sensei was in stood strong and determined against their enemy, this spurred kakashi and guy to do the same and so they continued to battle tobi,kakashi used kamui and warped naruto's clone or the original to tobi's(obito) dimension where tobi appeared with the latter being shocked by naruto's presence in the dimension,naruto then slammed a rasengan into tobis mask and asked tobi "who are you!",the mask cracked and kakashi and guy were shocked as their suspicions were confirmed the man behind the mask was none other than kakashi's friend and former teammate obito uchiha!,shocked,kakashi demanded answers from obito as to how is it he's alive, obito ignored kakashi's pleas and went to finish off kakashi and guy with 1 final attack,naruto luckily saved them then all of the sudden a mystery arrival appeared! this mystery person being madara uchiha!whilst obito was somewhat shocked and kakashi and guy were wondering what's going on naruto himself wondered how can it be possible afterall naruto's clone left madara for the 5 kage to deal with and most importantly seeing as he was an edo he should have disappeard,kakashi,guy and bee who were wondering who this man was were visibly shocked at the fact that the man who had just appeared on the scene was none other than "THE" madara uchiha!>

Naruto still puzzled as to what's going on asked madara what's happened with the 5 kage who were battling him to which madara replied by telling naruto that they might not be in good shape etc which angered naruto and bee and now with madara on the scene things got even more difficult and whilst things got heated up and with it being obvious that the 2 uchiha were working together a shocked and confused kakashi demanded to know why would obito work with such a man etc obito explained everything to kakashi and to kakashi's shock obito told kakashi that the reason he is the way he is was because kakashi let rin die,anywayz the battle between our 4 heroes and the 2 uchiha raged on and all of the sudden a crak appeared on the barrier which was protecting the gedo mazo which was transforming into the jubi and so in an act of desperation naruto and b(8 tails) fired a tailed beast ball at it in order to destroy the gedo mazo,naruto then concluded that the gedo mazo is gone as the gedo mazo's chakra couldn't be sensed and with this news naruto and co breathed a sigh of relief until to naruto and co's shock the jubi appeared from the ground and finally the jubi was revived.

Anywayz moooooving forward as we know the shinobi alliance are now on the scene,the jubi has transformed and it's more powerful,obito and madara are controlling the mindless beast and to everyone's shock neji has been killed and now as it's clear that even with the alliance on the scene they don't stand a chance thing look really really bad for naruto and the rest of the alliance so with this and as the title of my thread suggests the reason why i believe rinne rebirth tensei will be used again is because whether we want it to happen or not it's inevitable that many many many many more will die and yes unfortunately that just may include more of k11 and possibly the likes of kakashi,guy,bee or even naruto the one who evryone is depending on to be the saviour and bring peace to the world etc and unless something big happens that changes everything on the battlefield it's possible that the deaths that we don't want to happen will happen and if this happens there will barely be any shinobi left and so that's the reason why i believe that they will all be revived via rinne tensei but the question is who will be the one to do it?>

Status
    May 2012
    In my jail block cell waiting to break out with a tooth brush
    Post Thanks / Like
    Getting my McFlurry on

Re: I believe that rinne rebirth tensei will be used again the reason why is because.

Can you give me a short summary I don't feel like reading all of that

Status
    Sep 2012
    The second dimension to the left if you see Burger King you went too far
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: I believe that rinne rebirth tensei will be used again the reason why is because.

Every time I click on your threads I see a fucking wall of text.

I tried to read it this time, but my brain couldn't take in all that information.

Overall:

Tobirama/Madara/Hashi fan Hipster Madara's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    based-madara.tumblr.com

Can you at least space it.

Status
    May 2012
    In my jail block cell waiting to break out with a tooth brush
    Post Thanks / Like
    Getting my McFlurry on

Quote Originally Posted by Yasuko Sayomi View Post
    I tried to read it this time, but my brain couldn't take in all that information.

Overall:
    I hear ya man

I Torture Death with Love UnrealSoul's Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Son of Father Time and
    Mother Nature

Quote Originally Posted by Yasuko Sayomi View Post

Overall:

Its funny i looked at all his threads and they each have a wall of text implemented in them . LOL

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    In the blender

We meet again wall of text

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    When life gives you a bad day
    remember to look on the bright
    side of life

So you think Obito is going to do the exact thing that Nagato did

Status
    Dec 2012
    Within the desolate recesses of the human consciousness
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bet I got some weed, bet I got
    some weed, bet she on her
    knees; bet she swallow ****,
    bet she love my swag, bet she
    leave yo ass

Obito doesn't have that kind of power to resurrect all of those shinobi. Don't forget Nagato was an Uzumaki and all Uzumaki seem to have vast reserves of chakra and mad stamina, so I doubt Obito would even come close to doing something like that.

Member True Power Incarnate 2012's Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by The Alchemist View Post
    Obito doesn't have that kind of power to resurrect all of those shinobi. Don't forget Nagato was an Uzumaki and all Uzumaki seem to have vast reserves of chakra and mad stamina, so I doubt Obito would even come close to doing something like that.
    I hear ya so..........................maybe it could be either madara uchiha who unless i'm mistaken as an edo he has limitless chakra etc or it could be naruto or even the sage himself.

P.S the reason why i mention naruto's name when talking about rinne tensei is because he already used 1 of the sages tech which shocked kurama so maybe he'll use more of the sages techs and possibly even get the rinnegan and i'm sure you guys remember the story about how in times of chaos etc the rinnegan supposed to be sent from heaven to save the world and seeing as jiraiya thought it was nagato cause he saw nagato with the rinnegan but then later realised that the chosen one isn't nagato i'm guessing that maybe naruto will awaken it and save the shinobi world from madara and the jubi etc.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

haven't read the text but the title suggests that it's a long bullshit text which eventually would state an obvious fact..

madara needs to be revived with rinne tensei.

Academy Student
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by True Power Incarnate 2012 View Post
    P.S the reason why i mention naruto's name when talking about rinne tensei is because he already used 1 of the sages tech which shocked kurama
    Hmm I didn't quite notice that one or I just forgot. What tech did he use?

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Think about it! madara,obito and the jubi are an overpowered trio. When it was just obito vs naruto,bee,kakashi and guy naruto and co struggled against him cause they were unable to land a sucessful hit on him,they could barely touch him until with kakashi's genius thinking they managed to not only put a scratch on his mask kakashi also figured out that his kamui and obito's(who was known as tobi at the time) kamui were linked.

However just when our 4 heroes thought that now they've figured out tobi's(obito) jutsu they'd stand more of a chance at defeating him edo tensei was released and it being clear to tobi(obito) that someone made kabuto end edo tensei hence they reason the edo's disappeared he decided to start the revival of the jubi through the gedo mazo which naruto and co realised was the vessel for the jubi this puzzled naruto and co as they thought that tobi would have wanted to capture both the 8 and 9 tails before reviving the jubi and so the 9 tails did a switcharoo with naruto and the 9 tails explained to naruto and co what just happened regarding the revival of the jubi and most importantly the fact that according to the sage the revival of the jubi would signify the end of the world and so kakashi and co decided that they needed to try destroy the jubi before it's revived but tobi(obito) prevented that from happening by protecting the jubi with an uchiha barrier. Anywayz moving on!,as naruto and co battled tobi kakashi and guy began to wonder about tobi's true identity which mentally tortured kakashi cause certain things that tobi mentioned to kakashi and guy only someone who knew them both would know those things and so naruto who could see the worrying state his sensei was in stood strong and determined against their enemy, this spurred kakashi and guy to do the same and so they continued to battle tobi,kakashi used kamui and warped naruto's clone or the original to tobi's(obito) dimension where tobi appeared with the latter being shocked by naruto's presence in the dimension,naruto then slammed a rasengan into tobis mask and asked tobi "who are you!",the mask cracked and kakashi and guy were shocked as their suspicions were confirmed the man behind the mask was none other than kakashi's friend and former teammate obito uchiha!,shocked,kakashi demanded answers from obito as to how is it he's alive, obito ignored kakashi's pleas and went to finish off kakashi and guy with 1 final attack,naruto luckily saved them then all of the sudden a mystery arrival appeared! this mystery person being madara uchiha!whilst obito was somewhat shocked and kakashi and guy were wondering what's going on naruto himself wondered how can it be possible afterall naruto's clone left madara for the 5 kage to deal with and most importantly seeing as he was an edo he should have disappeard,kakashi,guy and bee who were wondering who this man was were visibly shocked at the fact that the man who had just appeared on the scene was none other than "THE" madara uchiha!>

Naruto still puzzled as to what's going on asked madara what's happened with the 5 kage who were battling him to which madara replied by telling naruto that they might not be in good shape etc which angered naruto and bee and now with madara on the scene things got even more difficult and whilst things got heated up and with it being obvious that the 2 uchiha were working together a shocked and confused kakashi demanded to know why would obito work with such a man etc obito explained everything to kakashi and to kakashi's shock obito told kakashi that the reason he is the way he is was because kakashi let rin die,anywayz the battle between our 4 heroes and the 2 uchiha raged on and all of the sudden a crak appeared on the barrier which was protecting the gedo mazo which was transforming into the jubi and so in an act of desperation naruto and b(8 tails) fired a tailed beast ball at it in order to destroy the gedo mazo,naruto then concluded that the gedo mazo is gone as the gedo mazo's chakra couldn't be sensed and with this news naruto and co breathed a sigh of relief until to naruto and co's shock the jubi appeared from the ground and finally the jubi was revived.

Anywayz moooooving forward as we know the shinobi alliance are now on the scene,the jubi has transformed and it's more powerful,obito and madara are controlling the mindless beast and to everyone's shock neji has been killed and now as it's clear that even with the alliance on the scene they don't stand a chance thing look really really bad for naruto and the rest of the alliance so with this and as the title of my thread suggests the reason why i believe rinne rebirth tensei will be used again is because whether we want it to happen or not it's inevitable that many many many many more will die and yes unfortunately that just may include more of k11 and possibly the likes of kakashi,guy,bee or even naruto the one who evryone is depending on to be the saviour and bring peace to the world etc and unless something big happens that changes everything on the battlefield it's possible that the deaths that we don't want to happen will happen and if this happens there will barely be any shinobi left and so that's the reason why i believe that they will all be revived via rinne tensei but the question is who will be the one to do it?>
    Naruto will persuade obito which will help obito in changing his heart and he will regret all his deeds in the past and will use rinne tensei jutsu to revive all who died during the war instead of reviving Madara.... Naruto will some how make obito belive in him just like Nagato belived in Naruto in Pain arc in order to atone his sins...........

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    changed my sig because of the
    huge amount of homophobes on
    nautobase

Are you effing kidding me

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fack Out The Way.

Planetary Destruction
    Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Dude soo much text. No Obito won't revive the dead. He needs to use his revival jutsu on Madara so Madara can become the jinchuriki of the jubi, so Madara can turn the moon into a giant eye.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Also known as SPEAK123

u know 99% have seen the manga so, only the last paragraph was necessary.

Also yeah for the most part obito performing rinne tensei seems the obvious and after tobi was revealed as obito, ive learned not too ignore the obvious

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Watching Hypno Toad

Anything's possible in the narutoverse dude, also i saw the wall of text and i was like ...yeah, no. Ok fine, i gave it a brief scan.