Page 1 of 81 123451151 ... Last»
Results 1 to 20 of 1601
  1. #1
    Tsuna...'s Avatar
    Status
    Tsuna... is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    18,167
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    If you have a question just
    ask, I'll do my best to answer
    it
     

    Medieval Zombie Apocalypse

    This was Aaron's idea (LonelyAssassin) I'm just making the thread cause of my amazing creative skills. Don't base my skills off the following set up/prologue

    Set up/Prologue

    Somewhere in England in the Medieval time era when guns didn't exist and all a man had to save the cliched damsel in distress was his trusty sword. How the damsel in distress came about I don't think we'll ever know perhaps a period of time erased from history. If you don't know where I'm going with this by now I shall explain further. What if there was a time in history where a certain disease came about and struck an entire country. Just sit back and think what were the side effects of the black death. Ravaging England this terrible disease killed thousands upon thousands of people. What happened to them? Were they simply buried, burned, re-burned or did they do something else... This is where our story begins with a lonely boy about to go off to France to fight for no apparent reason when all of a sudden they started getting up.

    If you read that I feel sorry for you it's all bullocks to the last word


    Archer:
    *is being thrown out of the house by his Father*

    Father:
    Go and do something useful like die in battle!
    *slams the door*

    Archer:
    Love you too Dad
    *stands up and looks around noticing the crowds of people running around all in a a hurry*
    Wonder what's going on?

    (Archer's his name)
     
         

  2. #2
    LonelyAssassin's Avatar
    Status
    LonelyAssassin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    26,860
    Location
    Litter Box
    Kumi : 2450
     



    Re: Medieval Zombie Apocalypse

    Name : Nowe
    Age : 20

    Nowe : -walking around the same town Archer is in -
     
         

  3. #3
    Wild Persian Kittie Tobi IsA GoodBoy's Avatar
    Status
    Tobi IsA GoodBoy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    18,302
    Location
    Land Of Persia
    The only verdict is vengeance;
    a vendetta held as a votive,
    not in vain, for the value and
    veracity of such shall one day
    vindicate the vigilant and the
    virtuous.
     

    Re: Medieval Zombie Apocalypse

    (oh no wait i'm not ready yet and wait did you say no guns ?? oh )
     
         

  4. #4
    Tsuna...'s Avatar
    Status
    Tsuna... is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    18,167
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    If you have a question just
    ask, I'll do my best to answer
    it
     

    Re: Medieval Zombie Apocalypse

    Quote Originally Posted by LonelyAssassin View Post
    Name : Nowe
    Age : 20

    Nowe : -walking around the same town Archer is in -
    Archer:
    Oi Nowe!
    *everybody stops and looks at him*
    Hello there :o

    (Yes no guns)
     
         

  5. #5
    LonelyAssassin's Avatar
    Status
    LonelyAssassin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    26,860
    Location
    Litter Box
    Kumi : 2450
     



    Re: Medieval Zombie Apocalypse

    Nowe : -looks at you- whatty?

    (I get to say that now!! )
     
         

  6. #6
    Tsuna...'s Avatar
    Status
    Tsuna... is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    18,167
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    If you have a question just
    ask, I'll do my best to answer
    it
     

    Re: Medieval Zombie Apocalypse

    Quote Originally Posted by X_Deltareon_X View Post
    Bullocks haha that word gets me every time but is this supposed to be a rp? Didn't even state what's going on, what the characters can be, or the abilities people can be

    Saying that I'm a 40ft tadpole named Steve and I wield shower head and I can turn people into bananas

    Steve!
    (I don't do the whole rules thing because I reckon people are competent enough to work it out on their own -_-)
     
         

  7. #7
    LonelyAssassin's Avatar
    Status
    LonelyAssassin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    26,860
    Location
    Litter Box
    Kumi : 2450
     



    Re: Medieval Zombie Apocalypse

    doesn't medieval say enough? only human
     
         

  8. #8
    Tsuna...'s Avatar
    Status
    Tsuna... is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    18,167
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    If you have a question just
    ask, I'll do my best to answer
    it
     

    Re: Medieval Zombie Apocalypse

    Quote Originally Posted by LonelyAssassin View Post
    Nowe : -looks at you- whatty?

    (I get to say that now!! )
    Archer:
    *shimmys over to him avoiding the crowd*
    What's up with the crowds
    I know the war's going on but it's in France
     
         

  9. #9
    Wild Persian Kittie Tobi IsA GoodBoy's Avatar
    Status
    Tobi IsA GoodBoy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    18,302
    Location
    Land Of Persia
    The only verdict is vengeance;
    a vendetta held as a votive,
    not in vain, for the value and
    veracity of such shall one day
    vindicate the vigilant and the
    virtuous.
     

    Re: Medieval Zombie Apocalypse

    Quote Originally Posted by LonelyAssassin View Post
    doesn't medieval say enough? only human
    (realism people realism )
     
         

  10. #10
    Tsuna...'s Avatar
    Status
    Tsuna... is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    18,167
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    If you have a question just
    ask, I'll do my best to answer
    it
     

    Re: Medieval Zombie Apocalypse

    Quote Originally Posted by X_Deltareon_X View Post
    Medieval I always think of dragons knights trolls n ogres not zombies jus sayin

    Steve!
    (You must have gotten a D in your history test then )
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobi IsA GoodBoy View Post
    (realism people realism )
    (Exactly. I have a good idea for one of the crazy characters)
     
         

  11. #11
    LonelyAssassin's Avatar
    Status
    LonelyAssassin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    26,860
    Location
    Litter Box
    Kumi : 2450
     



    Re: Medieval Zombie Apocalypse

    Nowe : you're asking me? but I heard there was something going on about the coming of jesus, something about the dead rising
     
         

  12. #12
    Wild Persian Kittie Tobi IsA GoodBoy's Avatar
    Status
    Tobi IsA GoodBoy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    18,302
    Location
    Land Of Persia
    The only verdict is vengeance;
    a vendetta held as a votive,
    not in vain, for the value and
    veracity of such shall one day
    vindicate the vigilant and the
    virtuous.
     

    Re: Medieval Zombie Apocalypse

    Quote Originally Posted by Tsuna... View Post
    (You must have gotten a D in your history test then )


    (Exactly. I have a good idea for one of the crazy characters)
    (i'm searching all over the net for the right character )
     
         

  13. #13
    Tsuna...'s Avatar
    Status
    Tsuna... is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    18,167
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    If you have a question just
    ask, I'll do my best to answer
    it
     

    Re: Medieval Zombie Apocalypse

    Quote Originally Posted by LonelyAssassin View Post
    Nowe : you're asking me? but I heard there was something going on about the coming of jesus, something about the dead rising
    Archer:
    So is Jesus like rising with his mates or something?
    *someone collapses in the middle of the street and everybody runs to a somewhat safe distance*
    What happened?
     
         

  14. #14
    Symbol of the Rebellion The Mockingjay's Avatar
    Status
    The Mockingjay is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    11,719
    Location
    District 13
    Symbol of the Revolution
     

    Re: Medieval Zombie Apocalypse

    (I have something lined up that could make stuff interesting, lets hope I don't have to use it for a good while though!)

    Slye: -With heavy breath a girl appears as she throws herself against a wall just a she flies around the corner of her childhood streets, the streets that have been home to her for her whole life which have represented safety and serenity now are paved with blood and house only fear and pain, as the torch fires illuminate the already mysterious dark, the flickers of light do nothing to comfort her from the groans and shouting which leave her running from her once safe haven home. As the sounds near she throws her hood up over her head and begins to make her way from the main castle in her families small settlement, if she wasn't so familiar with the paved roads and cobbled pavements of her home village then she would possibly be dead already, but this is not something that she can bear to think of right now, her only concern now is reaching the drawbridge and getting into the world which once seemed so distant and dark to her, to think, in such a little time e erythema about this world has become reversed, hope became fear and darkness became light. Nearing the gate the girl can see the faint flicker of firelight lighting up the huge gate which stands in the way other freedom. Escape is not an option, not now, not whilst this gate stands, she must get to the controls. Fast.-

    (Ill leave that there for now. Lets call it Slye prologue p.1)
     
         

  15. #15
    LonelyAssassin's Avatar
    Status
    LonelyAssassin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    26,860
    Location
    Litter Box
    Kumi : 2450
     



    Re: Medieval Zombie Apocalypse

    Quote Originally Posted by Tsuna... View Post
    Archer:
    So is Jesus like rising with his mates or something?
    *someone collapses in the middle of the street and everybody runs to a somewhat safe distance*
    What happened?
    Nowe : I have no idea -walks up to the person- are you alright mate?
     
         

  16. #16
    Banned
    Status
    IchisaMiku is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,049
    Location
    Ask.
    ................
     

    Re: Medieval Zombie Apocalypse

    Name: Ichisa Miku

    Age: 18

    Goal: Lose Virginity

    *Walking downtown and see people running* W-whats going on?
     
         

  17. #17
    LonelyAssassin's Avatar
    Status
    LonelyAssassin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    26,860
    Location
    Litter Box
    Kumi : 2450
     



    Re: Medieval Zombie Apocalypse

    Quote Originally Posted by The Girl on Fire View Post
    (I have something lined up that could make stuff interesting, lets hope I don't have to use it for a good while though!)

    Slye: -With heavy breath a girl appears as she throws herself against a wall just a she flies around the corner of her childhood streets, the streets that have been home to her for her whole life which have represented safety and serenity now are paved with blood and house only fear and pain, as the torch fires illuminate the already mysterious dark, the flickers of light do nothing to comfort her from the groans and shouting which leave her running from her once safe haven home. As the sounds near she throws her hood up over her head and begins to make her way from the main castle in her families small settlement, if she wasn't so familiar with the paved roads and cobbled pavements of her home village then she would possibly be dead already, but this is not something that she can bear to think of right now, her only concern now is reaching the drawbridge and getting into the world which once seemed so distant and dark to her, to think, in such a little time e erythema about this world has become reversed, hope became fear and darkness became light. Nearing the gate the girl can see the faint flicker of firelight lighting up the huge gate which stands in the way other freedom. Escape is not an option, not now, not whilst this gate stands, she must get to the controls. Fast.-

    (Ill leave that there for now. Lets call it Slye prologue p.1)
    (beautiful -wipes tear away- )
     
         

  18. #18
    Tsuna...'s Avatar
    Status
    Tsuna... is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    18,167
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    If you have a question just
    ask, I'll do my best to answer
    it
     

    Re: Medieval Zombie Apocalypse

    (I'll try my best at drawing a poorly drawn map on paint )
     
         

  19. #19
    LonelyAssassin's Avatar
    Status
    LonelyAssassin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    26,860
    Location
    Litter Box
    Kumi : 2450
     



    Re: Medieval Zombie Apocalypse

    Quote Originally Posted by Tsuna... View Post
    (I'll try my best at drawing a poorly drawn map on paint )
    (loool)
     
         

  20. #20
    Tsuna...'s Avatar
    Status
    Tsuna... is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    18,167
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    If you have a question just
    ask, I'll do my best to answer
    it
     

    Re: Medieval Zombie Apocalypse

    Quote Originally Posted by LonelyAssassin View Post
    Nowe : I have no idea -walks up to the person- are you alright mate?
    *The man is not breathing and has a small wound that has greatly developed in his wrist*

    Archer:
    Nowe what's wrong with him
    *walks up behind him and looks over his shoulder*
     
         

Page 1 of 81 123451151 ... Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •